General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Highlight combinable items

Some ebay customers take a "buy one, pay one" attitude to ordering so I have 4 items that could be posted in one parcel to the same address, but because of the way they have ordered I have 4 orders in C&D. I then have to delete 3 and adjust the weight of the 4th.

138 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

under review  ·  36 comments  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Sorting orders by product details (SKU)

Why orders can't be sorted by product details?

Orders can be sorted by every other details like channel, country, post code, customer name etc. The only way we can't sort orders list is by product details which in my opinion is must for every sellers. If we can sort orders by product details this will make life easy for packaging. we print orders on thermal printer and it will take forever to arrange orders based on products.

I request royalmail technicians to please sort this out. If only we can arrange orders by product details(SKU) packaging time will take half…

50 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

started  ·  27 comments  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Allow account mail users to access Barcode Savings rates

On your website at royalmail.com/barcodesavings you advertise that those who post on account can save around 1p per item by printing a barcode on every label.

We already print the 2D barcode through Click and Drop so why do we not have access to these savings? Either allow us to add the barcode or give us the discount as we're using 2D barcodes.

28 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14 comments  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Show large letter / parcel on the label

It's difficult when giving to the packing team for them to know if we have done a large letter or a parcel, as much as they can more or less know what they are on our end it would make it better for you also if they are organised perfectly into bags.

27 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  Admin responded

Hi,

Thank you for your suggestion to have the package size printed on the label.

I have passed this to the Development Team for discussion and will update you with any information regarding this suggestion as soon as I have any.

Regards
    The Click & Drop Team

5. Facility to add International Mobile number on shipping label

RM International Helpdesk team are advising to be writing a contact number to help GLS with delivery to international addresses to improve success rate of first time deliveries.
    No option available on Click Drop to print additional information on shipping label -- so having to HANDWRITE on all international orders everyday

UK Tracked has facility for "Safeplace" field on shipping label. Can you please make available a comments section for International Shipping Labels

26 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Display product size/colour variations on despatch note

We would like to be able to display product variation fields such as 'Size' and 'Colour' alongside the product name on the despatch notes.

We have created a Product Catalogue on C&D with the variations written in the product name but sadly when orders are imported from Magento using the API, the Magento store view product name (with no variation data) overrides any custom Product name data created in C&D.

25 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Names typed by customers on ebay in small caps

There should be an integration for the buyer names to be in Sentence case or Capitalize Each Name (First Name // Last Name)
    eg if the buyer has typed name as christina johnson it should integrate as Christina Johnson. Its an easy fix for your coders!!

Hate to see names typed in small caps.......

22 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Hide postage cost option

It would be handy to hide the shiping cost as its not necessary for the customer to see how much ive paid.

20 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Choose not to have the postage price shown on the label

Letter, Large Letter, Small package already describe the postage paid. I would like to be able to print a label without it showing the cost of postage.

19 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Bring back the option to REMOVE return address from labels.

I'm posting from my residential property, I don't want my address plastered on every order!!

Bring back the option to remove it like on the old DMO system.

Plus there is no option to just open the PDF label in-browser and are forced to save it and then print.

Bring back DMO!! The new one is a pile of junk and a total downgrade with a terrible over cluttered design/user interface. The old one was simple and perfect. This new one doesn't even download my recent orders half the time. JUNK!

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi L.C.,

Thank you for your suggestion.

Having the permanent return address on the label is a feature that has been carried over from DMO.

I will be passing this suggestion, to be able to not have a return address on the label, to our Development Team for review, where we will also discuss the functionality to view the label in the browser without the need to download it to local storage.

We do welcome feedback about the site as a whole, so I’d be grateful if we could contact you with regard to this. If this is OK, please post on this thread and I will get in touch.

Thank you again for your suggestion
    The Click & Drop Team

11. Altering label sizes

Is there any way of reducing the label size for our click and drop account. I have been told there is no way of reducing the label size smaller then 6 x 4 inch, by Royal Mail customer service, which is ridiculous. Why is it not possible to reduce the label size to at least 3 x 2???

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi. Thanks for your feedback. We are considering other label options for the future.
    Unfortunately, we cannot offer a timescale on when this will be available, as this is the feedback website for the Click & Drop website itself.

12. Print the Letter, Large Letter or Parcel on the Label

If this was displayed on the Label we can then run a manual check of items before running a manifest. As the other week we only noticed after Manifest that we had 6 parcels, when in reality we only had 3. If this was printed on the label it gives us a chance to sort out any errors.

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Don't hide the tracking number

I want to copy + paste the tracking number into the despatch message we send to our customers.

Right now we have to click on the order, then scroll down, then click on more details, then scroll down and then some more scrolling.... found it.

Would be much better if it was on the main order info.

Thanks.

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Half page proof of postage on separate page.

I like the half page proof of postage (PoP). A pre-printed PoP speeds up the process at the counter. A half page PoP makes efficient use of paper.

But a half-page PoP is not a selectable option without also having a quarter A4 size label included.

I use 4 labels per A4 page self-adhesive labels for address printing. I want to continue using these self-adhesive label sheets, but at the moment I have to have the half page PoP on the same page, across the bottom two blank labels.

Or continue to rely on PO counter staff to print out…

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Let us edit/add products to orders

Currently, we can edit an address for an order imported or even added manually. Yet we cannot amend the product details?

We need to be able to add, remove or simply edit the products that are linked to a particular order because.... customers often change their mind!

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Allow User to create customizable dispatch note

Having spoken to the royal mail rep who came and spoke to me today, it was recommended on to post on here,
    Thank you already for implementing the dispatch note with integrated label, however it would be great if we could customize this dispatch note, so we can use it as a customer invoice, for example be able to add our logo, customize the order table, also edit the location of all elements within the invoice. If the devs want to see a perfect example, please see the service: channelgrabber and check their invoice customization tool, you can sign up…

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Ben,

Thank you for your suggestion.

We are looking at a feature that will allow customers to add personalisation to the Despatch Note and label that they generate in Click & Drop, and we will keep you updated once we have more information.

I will pass your suggestion on to take this a step further, and allow design customisation of the Despatch Note, and keep you posted with any information about this.

Thanks again
    The Click & Drop Team

17. Why ask for a title when you don't print it?

I thought it was odd that the address section does not give a box for a title but the order generator does. Now I know why !!!
    Even if you put something in the title box you don't actually print it on the label.
    That is ridiculous.
    Many of our customers are elderly ladies who prefer to use the "Mrs" in their name. We like to use it as it shows respect. Now our customers think we are ignoring it !
    We will have to resort to putting the Mrs in the First Name box as well as their name!!!

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

planned  ·  6 comments  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Make A4 4up Labels More Usable

Labels are slightly too big for A4 4up label sheets:
    Removing the gap between address box and Customer Ref box would make the length just about right
    Allowing margins to be adjusted would make width OK
    Enable selection of label position on an A4 4up label sheet

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. BUG - currency values are treated as GBP values for CN22/CN23 auto detection

When I import shipments where item values are in other currencies (including a currency identifier in the upload), CAD treats the unit values as GBP. EG - I try to generate labels for an order which my customer has paid USD 300 for - the shipment should have a CN22 generated as the shipment value is lower than GBP 270/USD equivalent. However CAD thinks the shipment is worth GBP 300 as it doesn't recognise the currency identifier for the shipment value to convert this value into GBP. This means that we will be mis-declaring shipments as CN23 which will affect…

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Auto CN22 label generation product description override

Can I ask when it comes to international orders on Click & Drop and the auto CN22 label generation is it possible to override the product information pulled through to this from eBay/Amazon – can I override with a product description I create myself in Click & Drop? The reason I want to do this is I don’t necessarily think the descriptions on eBay/Amazon will make that much sense to custom authorities as the description gets truncated on the CN22 label and is a bit verbose as I use keywords in the descriptions on eBay/Amazon to help with searching so…

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 18 19
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base