General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Just make it work

Spent 30 minutes trying to generate a label and couldnt find it Then applied for refund and you had the cheek to tell me it takes up to 10 days. No wonder people are finding alternatives to Royal Mail. Decided to go back to Hermes and took 2 minutes to buy and print. Much simpler system it may be worth Royal Mail looking at it.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Found Bug - Click and drop removes the eBay click and collect code needed for agros orders

I been contacted by ebay to today to be informed the click and collect Argos code number is removed from the label. So customer can not collect their order from argos now :/

ebay message
    "Thanks for offering the Click & Collect program to your customers. A lot of UK buyers use Argos, Sainsburys and Collect+ as a collection point so it's a great postage option to offer as a seller!

Unfortunately, there has been an issue with 1 order you sent to store this month. It seems it has arrived without it's unique identifier code (eCP Code) on the…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. I suggest you update your servers and make them more speedy and reliable

It is like watching paint dry at times and I have to go in and out of the system, hitting the f5 button, beore I am able to print my labels

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Allow OBA users to select Small Parcel in one click

In non-OBA Click and Drop, you get "Small Parcel" before the list of Products, and Click & Drop will remember it by leaving the radio button filled. In OBA Click & Drop, you have to click Parcel, select a product, and then select Small Parcel as opposed to Medium Parcel down below.

In general OBA Click & Drop seems to have lots of more fiddly issues than non-OBA, such as not being able to choose the position of a label on a 4 label A4 sheet.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. did not print how do I get my money back because i will go to the post office tomorrow

did not print
    how do I get my money back
    no one to contact
    will rather go to the post office
    wasted over an hour for one stamp

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Allow ALL Post Offices to print labels when user does not have a printer, otherwise the normal printer, no problem’ slogan is misleading

Had a great deal of difficulty getting the label printed at a post office with the QR code, in the end just had to get a refund on the label and pay standard price in the Post Office for them to do it.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Option to hide sender details on tracked orders

Why can't we tick the box to hide our sender details on Click and Drop but this option is available on the normal website? I ship from a residential address and before opening a Click and Drop account I was able to hide my address. And yes you can still get items returned to your address if you use Royal Mail signed for services. Will this option be available? If not can one 'edit' out the address? Thanks

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Make it possible to correct insufficient postage issues within the Post Office branch

After printing online postage, when an incorrect parcel size is taken to the Post Office counter (or there is any other issue with insufficient postage on an item) it should be possible to resolve the problem by buying additional postage / paying the difference at the Post Office counter.

For example if I mistakenly buy an online postage label for a Small parcel but it is actually classed as a Medium parcel by Counter staff, I should be able to either buy stamps to make up the difference or simply pay for the difference using cash or card.

Currently the…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Provide a feature to be able to "clone" despatched orders

Provide a feature to be able to "clone" dispatched orders, so that if a customer places repeat orders or if a replacement needs to be sent the process is much quicker and saves retyping the same address details...
    The current clone does not seem to be available once the order is despatched.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. put tracking numbers back onto certificate of posting

Tracking used to be on the cert of posting- now it is not. Please stop changing things all the time- I want consistency and the constant changes are becoming problematic

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Please put an option to hide postage paid on click and drop , clearly it s a thing that all small businesses want. Thank you

This option is needed for small business. For large letter ,parcel (over 100g) , parcel over 250gram etc, there is a huge difference in prices for international and can happen that cost less or more . The customers will complain, they don t think about how much cost us packaging, elvelopes, ink, labels , stickers, etc etc. Please we really need an option to hide asap.
    Other countries have tracked and very low cost. I had an item posted tracked for only 5 dollars from usa and other companies doesn t show price at all. I really don t understand…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Show more than one SKU when importing CSV File

When importing a csv file by selecting 'Import orders from a spreadsheet' and uploading the csv file, for labels; I would like to have more than one SKU listed on the label. TO FIX THIS; I would recommend to have 3+ 'Identifier SKU' options available in the Field mappings section. With a result on the label showing a few SKU's in a list. Thank you

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Put the date on the label

Please just put the date the label is printed on the label, that way the customer will see this and not blame the seller for slow delivery.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Have option to hide postage cost on labels

Have the option added in settings to stop 'Postage Cost' appearing on labels printed. As its built into the QR code for post offices.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Reinstate the SKU improvements which were lost on introduction of new label designs.

Could you please reinstate the improvements which this forum called for and Click & Drop team developed and released a few years ago, but were then recently lost when the new label designs were released.

Namely as follows:

1. Increase SKU length to 40 characters.
      Improvement previously released in May 2017.
      https://clickanddrop.uservoice.com/forums/399930-general/suggestions/17025115-when-the-sku-number-is-displayed-on-the-label-it-o

2. Previous label design displayed the quantity in BOLD if it was more than 1.
      Improvement was lost with new label design, causing me 15 customer complaints with missed multiple quantities.

3. New suggested SKU improvement:
      Currently, when there are 4 or more SKUs on one label, the 4th SKU is…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Please make it very clear that entering anything in the 'Safeplace' box will result in the loss of delivery confirmation for RM24 and RM48 s

Please make it very clear that entering anything in the 'Safeplace' box will result in the complete loss of delivery confirmation for RM24 and RM48 services, and most likely other services.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. New "send an item" address label missing sender name

The new send an item postage label does not include the sender's name as part of the return address information. It was standard on click & go.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. CN22 update is incorrect

Please make it possible to identify which CN22 belongs to which order for the new CN22 label layout. Currently, the new labels do not have any customer details or references on the CN22. Infuriating. We might have two dozen orders from overseas, which we now can only match the CN22 by the price displayed. It also shows name of sender, not the business name. This is not correct, CN22's do not require senders name under the latest customs rules, but should have the company name, if sending as a business. Please fix this issue or allow us to revert back…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Four labels to a page

Please can you allow us to save paper by setting up an option for printing just the labels, four to a sheet? We post lots of stuff and have to use a full sheet for every order. We don't use the receipt part and I would rather not even have to print it. We could save so much paper, multiplied across the country, that has got to be worth doing.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Customs Label - Fix the total value so not blank & increase font size of customs code so can be read

The total value is always blank on the customs label and you could code it to add them up and display the total (even if there is just one item)
    No one can see the Customs code it is so small - please makethe font three/four times bigger.
    The new auto complete changes to the label are great but why not finish the job?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 22 23
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base