General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add Address Book entry from existing despatched or cloned order

I don't create an Address Book entry for every order. However I'd like to be able to create one afterwards if the person orders again. I shouldn't have to physically create all the fields of the Address Book entry when they're already on a despatched order from which a new order can be cloned. Obviously I have discovered that I can clone an order and then re-apply postage to put in the correct weight, but I can't find any way to add the customer to the Address Book even from the cloned order.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Put the date on the label

Please just put the date the label is printed on the label, that way the customer will see this and not blame the seller for slow delivery.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Have option to hide postage cost on labels

Have the option added in settings to stop 'Postage Cost' appearing on labels printed. As its built into the QR code for post offices.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Generated labels still end in ..... and some key address data left out

The address transfer fine to click and drop. But when the address is generated is leaves out some key address words, flat number, building because the address lines are too big, or maybe Click and Drops address box is too small.
    Why not just move the Return Address somewhere else and allow the address to use up all the middle section if needed. Then there are no ....

I am having to finish them in ink or reset the order and edit the address. Its about 1 in 7 or 8 for me. When you have a few hundred per…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Could someone explain the difference between 24/48 Labels?

Hi there - new Click & Drop user here.

I've just bought postage online, Royal Mail 24 service, and the label has a QR code type square on it, and the words "Royal Mail 24".

However, when i look at parcels i have received, and some images online, the labels have "Royal Mail Tracked 24" on them, and they have both a barcode and the QR code. For example - https://tamebay.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/Example-of-new-Royal-Mail-barcoded-label.png

Could someone explain why my label does not have the barcode and the word "Tracked" on it?

Kind Regards

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Can’t print postage label only

The last few days, I’ve not been able to generate the postage label on its own.
    I can only generate it along with the certificate of postage.
    Previously, I could do each part separately.
    Please bring back postage label only, it’s such a waste of paper an ink, if you don’t need both.
    Thanks

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Just make it work

Spent 30 minutes trying to generate a label and couldnt find it Then applied for refund and you had the cheek to tell me it takes up to 10 days. No wonder people are finding alternatives to Royal Mail. Decided to go back to Hermes and took 2 minutes to buy and print. Much simpler system it may be worth Royal Mail looking at it.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Compatibility of thermal printer with MacOS Catalina

Since MacOS Catalina has been installed, the thermal printer no longer stays connected to Click and Drop using Print Assist. This effectively means each time a label is generated, the Zebra GK420d does not print the label and pauses. I am trying to find a solution, and have asked Support for help, but I have hundreds of orders that I need to print labels for today and The only way I can do it right now, is to unpause the printer manually, then the label prints, and repeat this process which will take an unsustainable amount of time for my…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Found Bug - Click and drop removes the eBay click and collect code needed for agros orders

I been contacted by ebay to today to be informed the click and collect Argos code number is removed from the label. So customer can not collect their order from argos now :/

ebay message
    "Thanks for offering the Click & Collect program to your customers. A lot of UK buyers use Argos, Sainsburys and Collect+ as a collection point so it's a great postage option to offer as a seller!

Unfortunately, there has been an issue with 1 order you sent to store this month. It seems it has arrived without it's unique identifier code (eCP Code) on the…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Proof of Posting option to deselect

As the Post Office automatically prints Proof of Posting slips, I would like to be able to select not to print the half page size Proof of Posting incorporated in C&D. It is a waste of paper and ink in my case.I could then use the spare half page to print another label.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Default tracked and special delivery information and contact name retention

Default settings for click and drop and Special delivery:
    A) option to make a default setting: to automatically tick as we regularly click each option to send for: Obtain a signature upon delivery & Provide SMS notification to the recipient
    & Provide email notification to the recipient

B) To retain customer name/email and phone number from a previous sending to suggest for their next delivery. i.e Mr smith 34 Corn road, If you have sent to him before it shows his name email phone as a suggestion to save the input time

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. I suggest you update your servers and make them more speedy and reliable

It is like watching paint dry at times and I have to go in and out of the system, hitting the f5 button, beore I am able to print my labels

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Allow OBA users to select Small Parcel in one click

In non-OBA Click and Drop, you get "Small Parcel" before the list of Products, and Click & Drop will remember it by leaving the radio button filled. In OBA Click & Drop, you have to click Parcel, select a product, and then select Small Parcel as opposed to Medium Parcel down below.

In general OBA Click & Drop seems to have lots of more fiddly issues than non-OBA, such as not being able to choose the position of a label on a 4 label A4 sheet.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. fix Foreign Countries printing

Foreign Countries should be printed in CAPITALS. The new labels are NOT doing this.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. FIX CLICK AND COLLECT

Registerd for a click and collect account after using the one of version.

Now can not print labels, just get a message that the label is generated, go to reprint, system just goes to waiting icon.

Looked on help, 30 to 40 messages of the same problem going back to 2019.

Why wont Royal Mail fix it?

Will not be using registered click and collect again

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Allow ALL Post Offices to print labels when user does not have a printer, otherwise the normal printer, no problem’ slogan is misleading

Had a great deal of difficulty getting the label printed at a post office with the QR code, in the end just had to get a refund on the label and pay standard price in the Post Office for them to do it.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. VOEC is now legally required for Norway, but no click and drop support ???

We urgently need support for VOEC for consignments to Norway. The RM website tells us we need to include it, but there's no way to do so right now.

Surely we could save our VOEC number on the default customs information page, and it can then automatically appear on CN22/23 labels for Norway. Doesn't need to be more complicated than that.

This became law for all consignments to Norway from 1/4/20

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. New customs form layout bugs

The new layout is generating a cn22 for a UK order.

The other problem is that the recipient is not mentioned anywhere, meaning I have to match forms with parcels by looking at the values. The old form had the recipinets name as a reference.

As an option, can the CN22 label be generated on the same bage as the shipping label. All in one?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Option to hide sender details on tracked orders

Why can't we tick the box to hide our sender details on Click and Drop but this option is available on the normal website? I ship from a residential address and before opening a Click and Drop account I was able to hide my address. And yes you can still get items returned to your address if you use Royal Mail signed for services. Will this option be available? If not can one 'edit' out the address? Thanks

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Make it possible to correct insufficient postage issues within the Post Office branch

After printing online postage, when an incorrect parcel size is taken to the Post Office counter (or there is any other issue with insufficient postage on an item) it should be possible to resolve the problem by buying additional postage / paying the difference at the Post Office counter.

For example if I mistakenly buy an online postage label for a Small parcel but it is actually classed as a Medium parcel by Counter staff, I should be able to either buy stamps to make up the difference or simply pay for the difference using cash or card.

Currently the…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base