General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Make A4 4up Labels More Usable

Labels are slightly too big for A4 4up label sheets:

Removing the gap between address box and Customer Ref box would make the length just about right

Allowing margins to be adjusted would make width OK

Enable selection of label position on an A4 4up label sheet

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Labels and Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Please could you think about having a 'average weight' for Large letters and Parcels

So this would be a 'game changer' for all small businesses using Click and Drop and struggling to make ends meet in 2019.

When you create Large Letter Labels, hundreds of them, we have to use our own Excel Spreadsheet to keep track of the average weight so that we don't accidentally put 2 500g large letters along with 40 25g large letters.. tipping it over 100g for ALL letters. We use a simple Excel sheet average formula (exactly what Click and Drop uses when you manifest) - But PLEASE incorporate it into click and drop as you go.. It's…

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Bulk proof of postage printout

Please can we do a bulk proof or postage on one page instead of have to stand in the post office and get 20+ proof of postage printouts stamped.

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Labels and Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Packing Slip & Label Template

To be able to choose your label template for different integrated label formats. For example S3 Integrated labels etc.
    Like these:- http://www.cheap-integratedlabels.co.uk/product-category/single-integrated-labels/

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. CN22 missing and wrong info on new design

Since the latest update the country of origin is missing on the CN22. This was there before! So something has gone wrong since the change.....

Also just seen the £ total box is wrong as well.... I have just posted two items each £15.70 so a subtotal of £31.40 plus postage the total should read £39.82. The customs total on the new layout form is £62.80!
    There is also a box saying VAT number? What's this for? Should this show my VAT number or the person I'm posting it to?

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Auto CN22 label generation product description override

Can I ask when it comes to international orders on Click & Drop and the auto CN22 label generation is it possible to override the product information pulled through to this from eBay/Amazon – can I override with a product description I create myself in Click & Drop? The reason I want to do this is I don’t necessarily think the descriptions on eBay/Amazon will make that much sense to custom authorities as the description gets truncated on the CN22 label and is a bit verbose as I use keywords in the descriptions on eBay/Amazon to help with searching so…

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Set Default Packaging Weight + Item Weight

Every day I have to keep on resetting my weight, wasting hours every week :/

Click and drop keeps on adding the packaging weight 2x to every double order

This means it never sets an automated the weight for you, because
    I have to keep on resetting it every day :/

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Labels and Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Would be helpful if we had longer to post an item after generating a label

Many refund requests could be avoided if we had 3 days to post an item, rather than 1.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Labels and Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Add option create a proof of postage for multiple orders

Could be an option on the 'Orders Ready for Dispatch'

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Labels and Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Customising columns in despatch note

At the moment we can't use this click and drop system if only the product SKUs are shown on the dispatch note, as we can't rely on only SKUs for picking orders. Having a product description column would be extremely helpful. If possible, each customer should be able to choose which columns show on the dispatch note. Thank you!

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Label Generating not working correctly

There appears to be an error often when generating labels. The label doesn't generate which results in having to refresh the page and manually re-generate the paperwork to retrieve the labels. Is this fault experienced by others? Will this be looked into? Thanks.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

60 comments  ·  Labels and Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi and thank you for your suggestions. We have produced a guide that covers a large number of reasons why labels may not generate successfully:
    https://help.parcel.royalmail.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360008764093-I-can-t-generate-my-labels

If you have checked the information in the guide and are still encountering issues, we would urge you to contact our support team and provide your account details so we can investigate.
    Their details can be found here:
    https://help.parcel.royalmail.com/hc/en-gb/articles/115003806094-Contact-Support

Click & Drop support

12. When creating an order, have the option to only show favourites

To reduce the amount of text on a page (and therefore scrolling) option to only show the shipping options that have been marked as favourites (others can be shown with a "Show More" style button?) Will help speed up creating labels just that little bit and also simplify options for other users.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Adding the Phone number to the address on the label

I want to add the customer phone number after the customer address while printing the label.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Change "Order Number" to "Royal Mail Ref:" on packing slip

Royal Mail do not see the packing slip produced with the label, only the seller and the buyer. It needs to meet our needs.

On the packing slip/label it currently says "Order Number" for Royal Mail's order reference.
    The problem is customers are contacting us quoting the "Order Number" on the packing slip they receive rather than their actual order number.

Please change it to say "Royal Mail Ref:" which is exactly what it is.

"External Reference" could then by changed to something like "Order Number" or "Order Ref:"

This simple change would have no impact on Royal Mail's operations…

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. No price on shipping label

I don't want the price of shipping on the postage label. I charge p&p thats post and PACKAGING. My customers don't understand how much I spend on packaging and only get dissatisfied if they can see that the postage doesn't cost the full amount of the shipping charge.
    It would be great if this was an option when printing labels.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Printing direct onto envelopes

The old system had the means to print directly to envelopes, saves the costly labels for parcels.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. When printing labels can we have the facility to print a proof of postage on a separate pag rather than onto the bottom of a page of labels!

When printing labels can we have the facility to print a proof of postage on a separate pag rather than onto the bottom of a page of labels!

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  Admin responded

Hi,

Thank you for your suggestion to be able to print the proof of postage on a separate page.

I will pass this to the Development Team to discuss and as soon as I have any information back from them I will update you.

Thank you again
    The Click & Drop Team

18. Provide a preview of labels before purchase

I composed a label for an overseas destination. All appeared OK in the sidebar as I progressed, but when the label was delivered it was lacking the addressees' surname. No warning was given that it would be incomplete.
    I understand from a reply to my complaint that the the address fields are limited in length. If so, they should not appear untruncated in the progress bar.
    A preview of the label would at least give the user a chance to spot this and perhaps find a workaround.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

started  ·  1 comment  ·  Labels and Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Allow choice of A4 4 labels per page as before. Put Shipping Address details on a separate page to print separately from label.

At the moment I have to use a full A4 page of labels, 2 per page, because of Shipping Address details on same page. Would like to be able to print label using 4 Labels per page as previously, and choose which label of the four to print on. The present system is hugely wasteful of labels.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Allow different package weights

Say I have to post two packages, with different weights. I should be able to input the weight for each separate item if I am creating a batch of labels, but instead it always assumes that all my packages are going to be the same weight. This is a nightmare.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base