• New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Labels and Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Batch printing

Hi

The shipping rules don't apply as it doesn't except more than 1 item per order, this will cause us huge problems as we will have to input weight and pick size and postage for each item. We didn't have to do this with DMO this is a huge step backwards! Can you have a look please as this will cost our company alot of wasted time hence money!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. choose the template for postage at the point where you apply/pay for it (as old system)

choose the template for postage at the point where you apply/pay for it (as old system) not have to change the template settings everytime

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. on the intergrated labels system, where it gives you the roder details can it also upload picture of what you have sold

On the integrated label print out, would it be possible to also include the picture of the item(s) that you have sold along with the order details as you can with an eBay order print out.This would be most beneficial to people who sell items but cannot read or write to good, but can pick orders through sight alone.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Labels and Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. We have several RM accounts but I am unable to register more than one account to single email address,

Why can you not have multiple accounts on a single login? I.e. with a drop down or selector, Now I will have to get other random people in our office to offer up their email addresses to generate unique logins

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. why are names not transfered when creating an order

When we have a customer details and address saved and create a new order it only brings over the address not the names, very annoying

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. End of the Day, .XLS specific date filter needed

More filters are needed, especially when I want to generate 'end of the day' XLS file, under Dispatched orders section. I want to select specific date to generate, not whole list of generated labels from the beginning !

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. International mail 1D barcodes

According to the press release all International mail is supposed to have a 1D barcode printed on the label. I printed a label today for a large letter going to Portugal and no 1D barcode was printed even though the press release said it has been implemented at the end of January. What going on am i not on the new system because i am not a business customer?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Is print assist flaky technology

Better solution than print assist.

It doesn't seem to be very reliable.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Label first, despatch note second

When you produce a PDF of a shipping label plus the despatch note, make the label page 1 and the despatch note page 2. Then users can put a single sheet of labels into the manual feed on the printer and print both items off at the same time, instead of printing just the despatch note, and then inserting the labels and printing the label as a separate job.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Address not always populating when chosen from the address book

After adding a new address, when choosing to send to that customer after creation, there are some addresses that are not coming up. We delete and try to add back in, but its still the same. This has happened to a few now and does not sort itself even after logging off and back on again. You end up having to find it when adding a new order, but then it does not bring the name of the person over. Really frustrating

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Tracking Information Stops saying "invalid" when it isn't

When you try and scan a 1st or 2nd class item that hasn't been delivered. Instead of saying something like "this hasn't been delivered yet." or "no tracking yet available" it now says:

Sorry - we don't recognise that number. Please check the information below to make sure your tracking code is correct.

As you can imagine this looks concerning to customers who have been told their item has been shipped das previously. Why say the number is invalid if this isn't the case?

I'm speaking of tracking numbers that start LP if that's any help.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Create customisable "favourite filters" on orders

Would it be possible to have favourite filters for orders? A customisable list somewhere on the orders screen that combines certain filters together where you can click and show e.g. Amazon Large Letters to the UK or eBay packets to non-UK addresses. The filters could be created much like the shipping rules are now.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Dropbox Tracking File Return

When the system writes a file back into dropbox with the tracking number - that's all that's required - I don't need a copy of the label, and I don't need every file to be in an individual folder - each file has a unique name, so just put it into the results folder, and don't include a copy which will simply take up space.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Labels and Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Make the create order pop-up box a single screen

You have to scroll through the current box which is always a bad design feature especially as it has two columns.

It's particularly annoying when entering the address information you can't see the address that's being generating without scrolling.

Half the time I try to scroll down to check it the box closes itself down and I have to start again. It took three attempts to get it to work. Extremely frustrating.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 'scan & print' functionality to select orders rather than having to manually search

I can't use the shipping rules, so it would be SO useful to be able to use the scanner to select the orders. At the moment we have to put the order list into alphabetical order, then find the orders we're trying to put into weight categories manually.
    Scanning to select would make things much faster.
    Once the orders are selected, then it's simple just to assign postage and print.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Option to mark orders as "no postage needed"

Some of the products we sell on ebay or Amazon are too big to ship with Royal mail and have to go with a courier, at the moment I have to delete those orders from the C&D system because I can't mark the as Dispatched without applying postage.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Scan and Print - Clear input field after generation of label

Feature: Scan and Print
    Issue: after label generation the previous number is still in the input field on the scan and print page. This requires the user to delete the number before scanning the next despatch note.

Request: clear the input field after label generation.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Make the dispatch note and lable print simultaneously after import from dropbox.

It is pointless to have the address lable print automatically after import if we still have to manually print the despatch note. We need them both to be printed at the same time.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base