General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Filter by SKU and view more than 3 SKUs on label

Being able to filter by SKU would help when picking / packing orders.

Also, maximum of 3 SKUs show on label then 'see more' is printed, this means you have to go back on C & D to find the other SKUs - would be helpful to be able to print all SKUs

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Labels and Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Put the addressee's title on the label

I have put the title (Mr, Mrs, Lord, etc) in but it is ignored and generates the label with only the name which is very informal and not what I want

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Labels and Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Price on despatch note

Would like the purchase price of the goods on the despatch note.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Labels and Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Reinstate the SKU improvements which were lost on introduction of new label designs.

Could you please reinstate the improvements which this forum called for and Click & Drop team developed and released a few years ago, but were then recently lost when the new label designs were released.

Namely as follows:

1. Increase SKU length to 40 characters.
      Improvement previously released in May 2017.
      https://clickanddrop.uservoice.com/forums/399930-general/suggestions/17025115-when-the-sku-number-is-displayed-on-the-label-it-o

2. Previous label design displayed the quantity in BOLD if it was more than 1.
      Improvement was lost with new label design, causing me 15 customer complaints with missed multiple quantities.

3. New suggested SKU improvement:
      Currently, when there are 4 or more SKUs on one label, the 4th SKU is…

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Smaller CN22 label

The new CN22 label takes up a full 4x6 label and doesn't include the name of the addressee or the order number below it.

The old version was smaller and included the addressee's details. This allowed me to cut off the addressee's details and stick the CN22 label on small packages. Now the label is too large to fit on these small packages.

As a work around I have to separately print the CN22s and scale them down - which takes ages.

Please revert back to the old size of CN22.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Bug - restore Country of Origin to new CN22 customs labels

The recent version (April 2020) of the CN22 customs label shows Harmonized System Codes, but no longer prints Country of Origin. Please fix.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Labels and Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Different Codes for Large Letters and Parcels

We send Parcels and Large Letters and when manifesting they have the same code, which causes issues if the numbers dont match we are unable to find which parcel is booked in incorrectly, and are therefore getting charged extra for this.
    It would help massively if there were different codes, for exampe at the moment the code is CRL48 for both LL and Parcels.
    It would be better if the codes were something like this -

LL48 for large letters
    CRL48 for parcels,
    That way when we print the orders we know straight away if it is a LL or…

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 4 Customs Labels per A4 Sheet - CUSTOM

Whilst I can see that you can edit your settings to print 4 labels per A4 sheet (great), the customs labels are still printed on a separate sheet each.

It would be ideal if the customs labels followed the same setting as the label layout setting.

It would also help both label type generation if you could choose where to print on an A4 sheet (eg miss out the top left label because you have previously run this off) - this would help when printing to self-adhesive labels, so that you could re-use an existing sheet after printing less than…

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Labels and Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Print and sort orders by SKU or Product tittle order

1) Can you introduce a feature where we can choose to print shipping labels either by SKU order or product name order.

2) Can you introduce option to sort orders by SKU or product title in open order page, like you can sort orders by order value ?

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Split orders

Allow splitting of orders into separate despatches. You would need to allow the user to select which items are to be split from the existing order. Despatch on the sales channel in question would need to be on an order line basis.

The above is necessary due to split lead time orders and when the items ordered breach weight or size limits.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Address line limitation

when entering the name and address we do not get a warning to let us know that we have entered too many characters in a line/box (as we did with the online postage) … and as there is no preview of what will appear on the label before we pay for it we are unable to see if the full name and address will appear on the label until we have paid for and produced the label…. So if we have entered too long a name in the last name box for instance we won’t know until we have paid…

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Add address finder by postcode, Keep one section of Name instead of 1st & surname, Automatically convert name & address to uppercase

Please keep these very important features, that were provided in DMO, in Click & Drop: Add address finder by postcode, Keep one section of Name instead of two (1st name & surname), and Automatically convert name & address to uppercase letters.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Observations & Anomalies

1. Data typed in the ‘Title’ box (e.g. ‘Mr’, ‘Mrs’, etc.) does not generate on the label.

2. On international labels, data typed in the ‘County’ box is either generated in the line above the city rather than below as per standard format, or not generated at all.

3. On international labels, data typed in the ‘Postcode’ box is generated on the same line as a prefix to the city name. For countries such as the Republic of Ireland, USA, Canada and Australia this would appear to be in conflict with their standard address formats.

4. There appears to be no provision for the…

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Make it possible to use credit on your account rather than go to Paypal every time!

The web site design is poor. So hard for a new user to find out how to do a simple thing like make a label. I am an account holder with some credit to be used up.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Generate PDF of labels with pages in the correct order

Pages of the PDF are not in the order they appear in the Orders list on Click & Drop.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Include postage id for 1st and 2nd class to proof of postage

When printing 1st and 2nd class post the Proof of Postage and Postage Details screen does not display the tracking id (i.e. 11-005 3C4 45F) this is only on the shipping label.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Labels and Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Returns address layout problem

Since the last but one update my returns address is formatted incorrectly and part of the first line of my address appears on the same line as my company name. This is confusing and looks really bad.

Can we change it so the stays the same as when you input the details:

Company Name
    Address Line 1 *
    Address Line 2
    Address Line 3
    City *
    County
    Postcode
    Country

NOT

Company Name Address
    Line 1* Address Line 2
    Address Line 3 City *
    County Postcode
    Country

As it appears to be now!

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Print addressee name on new style CN22 customs labels

Very helpfully, the old-format CN22 used to include the name of the addressee, but this is missing on the new style CN22s. Can the addressee name be printed on the new CN22?

This was particularly useful when printing a long strip of labels - some of which use CN22s and other do not.

There is now potential for confusing the new style CN22 with the posting label that is printed either before or after the CN22 label.

In other words - if there is no addressee name on the CN22, we might attach it to the wrong package.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. remove that really annoying auto scrolling when selecting orders

the auto scrolling when i select 1 of many orders is so annoying and time wasting.. As i go through my invoices in my hand which are not in the same order as the list on C&D. i dont recall ever experiencing such a feature on any other website and it seems completely pointless functionality.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Apply postage to orders that have multiple items.

The majority of my orders have multiple items, unfortunately Click and Drop cannot automatically generate a label as it seems to get confused in what size the parcel will be. All my products fit in the parcel category and I have a column stating that.
    It would be great if Click and Drop processed each order and assigned the package size in relation to the largest item within the order.
    This would save me from clicking on each individual order to manually apply postage. It's funny, because when I do this, everything is filled out correctly, all i need to…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base