General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Give the option to make labels landscape and not portrait - for everything, not just letters

Give the option to make labels landscape and not portrait - for everything, not just letters

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Labels and Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. reprint label from previous orders

the ability to click on a previous order and create a new order from it would be useful. For things like exchanges etc when it's not a new order per-se, but you need to resend something to that same address.

I've tried setting the order in my Woocommerce store from Completed to Processing, but Click and Drop's not picking it up even though it's showing as new order in Woo admin.

At the moment I'm having to export it from manifested orders and re-import it. Which is a faff.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Labels and Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Make tracked returns print as labels not A4 sheets

When we generate tracked returns they come out as an A4 pdf instead of 6x4 labels. The image is the right size but it is on an A4 size background. Why can't they be 6x4 ?

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Click and drop has been nothing but problematic. Not working again on our busiest post day!

Just to have it working would be good. Too many system issues.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Printing of a Lithium Ion Caution Label

Allow us to Mark products as containing a lithium Ion Battery so that the Label generation system automatically generates an extra Caution Label next to the postage label so we can make sure no items are dispatched without these labels on them

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Comments on labels

Would it be possible to make it so that a comment for the postman could be added to the label such as "please leave with neighbour". Thanks.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Waste of paper

When I print postage I do not need to print the shipping address. All I want to print is the postage label. How do I do this? I am wasting a sheet of paper with every single postage order. I print my own invoices and want the postage label to be on the same sheet. However I can't because of the shipping address that Royal Mail insists on printing with every postage label!
    Come on please make this new site useable!!

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Labels and Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Enable Printed Papers up to 5kg for Signed and Tracked Business parcels

Click and Drop is not correctly configured for the various International Business Parcels services when printed papers packages over 2kg in weight are selected. The various Signed and Tracked options (MP1, MP4, MP5, MP6, MTA, MTB) do not appear as a selectable option. This is something which needs to be rectified quickly.

These Signed and Tracked options are available for packages of 2kg or less so the C&D system is misconfigured.

This week, we have needed to send 3 International Signed packages (MP5) using DMO because Click and Drop will not accept weights over 2 kilos. Not something we will…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Labels and Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Allow users to create adhoc Tracked Returns labels

In DMO any user could create a Tracked Return label and add a name of reference number to the label. We used this to either print and send a return label or save a PDF to email for the use by the customer. The only way we can aceive something similar currently with C & D is to log in as Administrator and produce one Tracked Returns label "in bulk" and then add an internal reference or name in the PDF reader that we use. It's a bit of a bodge and requires someone with admin credentials to be available…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Is this service a beta????

Sorry, an unexpected problem occurred. Please quote reference '6d0e' if contacting us for help

endless faults

this service should be shut done

choosing click and drop was suppose to help increase productivity and professionalism..and its doing neither.. after an hour unsuccessfully attempting to print my post i have got no further than

Sorry, an unexpected problem occurred. Please quote reference '6d0e' if contacting us for help

what a complete and utter waste of time. you absolute jokers!!¬

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Labels and Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Bring Back Shipment Details "Sender's Reference"

Bring Back Shipment Details "Sender's Reference"

We have multiple accounts and sometimes the parcel is not delivered and returned to sender, with "Sender's reference" we can easily sort out and look into the right account and deal with it robustly, taking it away has just caused us all the trouble to go trough all the accounts attached to click and drop and then sort it out. this is way more time consuming and fustrating at times...

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Stock location print on label

Within the label template I would like the ability to also print the stock location just as you can print the product SKU.

This would assist temporary staff covering whilst I am on holiday

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Implement better label printing.

Implement a label printing facility where I can choose which label on a sheet I wish to use. The previous version had this facility. The current implementation does not work.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Option of Smaller labels

I need smaller labels to use this with Etsy, my boxes are 100mm x 100mm

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Labels and Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Make it easier to click on either grams or kilograms.It always reverts back to grams.Easy to make a mistake

Why dont you just have Grams? or put Kilograms in a different spot.Its too easy to click on a weight and put say 2g instead of 2kg, and then i have to get the label refunded,because the weight is not correct.But the price stays the same at £2.82p not worth the rsik of sending the parcel and having it rejected.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Display customer's chosen shipping service on the 'Apply postage' screen

If an order is placed via a connected channel (Magento in our case), when we open the order details we see an option for 'order details', expanding this option will allow us to confirm what shipping service the customer has chosen.

It would be far preferable to see the customer's chosen shipping service on the 'Apply Postage' page - where we actually select the postage service. No extra clicks, no trying to remember the chosen service (not so easy when you're doing 100+ shipments one after another)

This would save us having to view 'order details' and/or remember the service…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Include the UK on the Return Address

I send alot of stuff overseas, so having a Return Address that doesn't include the United Kingdom is a bit pointless. (Same problem on the old Online Postage.)

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Address Fields

Software makes a personal name a mandatory field when filling in address. I only send to a company name, so in its present format, I can't use the system.

Also, I only send one or two items at a time, and paying for these trivial amounts each time by credit card is too time consuming and cumbersome.

The old on line postage website, where you could deposit a sum of money upfront, was far better.

Can't see why you changed the system for an inferior offering.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Label writer choice for printing

Allowing the choice to choose a labelwriter as opposed to standard A4 or A5 sheeting would be a good improvement.
    We more often than not will print one stamp at a time and find that the A4 or A5 can be quite wasteful as well as impractical.

Label writers are quite a commonplace bit of tooling now in offices, having at least the option to use it with the Click and drop process would be a good thing.
    I can only speak for ourselves of course, but we only need to print the stamping value and imprints, address labels are…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Labels and Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

planned  ·  Admin responded

Hi Josie,

The functionality to allow OBA users to select a position for their labels on an A4 sheet of labels is scheduled for development in the near future.

As soon as we have a more definitive timescale we will let you know.

Thank you for your suggestion
    The Click & Drop Team

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base