Skip to content

General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

25 results found

1. Remove £0.16 Hidden charge

I use Royal Mail C&D service all the time. I have sent many parcels in the past with zero issues and really happy with the service overall. Last night I bought a label and sent a parcel this morning only to find out I was charged another £0.16 on top of the label I paid. After calling RM customer service, I was informed this was recently introduced and even customer service advisers are new to this information. But surely it is more efficient and cost effective for customer to drive to the post office and drop this off ourselves than…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. BUG : Shopify integration is ignoring edited packages

Scenario

• Some of our customer orders get fulfilled and shipped separately
    • We need to split shipments
    • We edit the package as required on Click & Drop before creating label

Expected Result

• Integration with Shopify should only auto-fulfil the items and add tracking as per the edited package so that the remaining items can be shipped separately.

Actual Result

• The integration is ignoring any edits to packages and is adding tracking within Shopify to all items on an order.
    • This is incredibly unhelpful and provides enormous scope for customers orders to then not be fulfilled as required.

Proposed Solutions

1. Provide the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello and thank you for your suggestion. You can disable shipping updates for your Shopify store as described in your proposed solution. Please review settings / Integrations / Shopify and disable the option 'Mark orders as despatched on channel'.

We are making changes to support splitting orders and will provide updates here and in our release communications when this feature becomes available.

Many thanks

Click & Drop Team 

3. Please include an option to not print the Certificate of Posting for Online Postage

I don't need the Certificate of Posting - I get an email receipt anyway. I do want to print the shipping label on an 4x4 labels on an A4 sheet though. The Certificate prints over & wastes two labels unnecessarily.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Correct the wording on where and when a 24 - 48 Tracked parcel can be dropped off.

The current wording states that 24-48 Tracked and 24-48 Tracked Age Verification can NOT be dropped into a Post Office, it is very specific for those two services, it does not mention 24-48 Tracked Signed For, thus it is misleading and implies that the Signed For service CAN be dropped into a Post Office branch. It should either include ALL services by their exact titles or simply state ALL 24-48 Tracked services.

When this service is chosen it should also offer opening times for the depots where it CAN be dropped in, and show the nearest to your home or…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello, 

Thank you for your feedback on this issue. We have now resolved this. 

Kind Regards,

Click & Drop Support 

5. Batch Together Orders Quicker

I get annoyed that all batches from new to previous batches are shown on screen, it doesn't allow you to select all, as that would select old batches. Needs to be quicker to select all.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Dear User,

Click & Drop offers a ‘Select all’ option in batches. From your comment, we assume you are looking to proceed to manifesting? If this is the case, we can confirm that selecting all and then manifesting will not adversely affect those batches you have already manifested.

Kind regards

Click & Drop Team

2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base