BUG : Shopify integration is ignoring edited packages
- Some of our customer orders get fulfilled and shipped separately
- We need to split shipments
- We edit the package as required on Click & Drop before creating label
- Integration with Shopify should only auto-fulfil the items and add tracking as per the edited package so that the remaining items can be shipped separately.
- The integration is ignoring any edits to packages and is adding tracking within Shopify to all items on an order.
- This is incredibly unhelpful and provides enormous scope for customers orders to then not be fulfilled as required.
Provide the ability to turn off tracking syncing back to Shopify - We'd prefer to just add tracking manually as required to avoid mistakes.
Alternatively, fix the issue and only auto-add tracking for those items which have been edited within C&D rather than adding tracking to all items on the order.
Hello and thank you for your suggestion. You can disable shipping updates for your Shopify store as described in your proposed solution. Please review settings / Integrations / Shopify and disable the option 'Mark orders as despatched on channel'.
We are making changes to support splitting orders and will provide updates here and in our release communications when this feature becomes available.
Click & Drop Team