General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Typestyle Size and white space in layout

I know we are encouraging large typestyles and clear screens for ease of reading, but I feel you have gone over the top and could reduce the white space on some pages in order to include lower down fields in the same view.
    The problem of having to scroll down to lower fields is evident on many of the product creation and order creation fields as well as the address book. Such a waste of space.
    Mine is a traditional small screen, it must look even more pronounced on wide screen PC's.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Manifest Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. It would be great to be able to auto-generate bulk posting

It would be great to be able to auto-generate bulk posting certificates as a personal customer account, either by batch or by selecting multiple orders. Even doing this via importing to an editable PDF form is more time-consuming than I'd like.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Manifest Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Allow me to double check my orders before manifesting

I would like to be able to check whether I have chosen 'letter' 'large letter' or 'parcel' after I have printed the label, but BEFORE I manifest.
    At the moment I can't see a way to do this, but I want to double check my orders for possible mistakes before I submit them :(

24 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Manifest Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add manifests as an option to Print Assist

I've just had to reprint my manifest as the system took longer than normal to go through and the paperwork was coming out over 2 6x4 labels as it thought that was the main printer. Only changing the printer resolved the issue.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Sales overview cannot be filtered by the package size. In DMO we had the option to filter orders by service which included large letters and

Sales overview cannot be filtered by the package size.

In DMO we had the option to filter orders by service which included large letters and packets view. Package size filter is available in despatched orders but it is too late then. We need to see this filter within the orders view BEFORE orders are manifested.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Send Mainfests Digital to Royalmail instead of printing Mainfests

instead of printing out Manifest. Perhaps send the info digitally straight to royal mail

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Have automatic reporting, either to DropBox or Email (for all orders, not just the Dropbox orders)

Presently there is only a manual way to get shipments out of Click and Drop, via an Excel spreadsheet. Ideally there should be automatic reporting, either to DropBox or Email (for all orders, not just the Dropbox orders) Also reporting with CSV vs Excel.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Manifest Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Manifested orders to automatically remove from the visible screen leaving just those being dealt with

The screen, and active orders, would be simpler to work with if those orders that had been manifested already were no longer visible - retained in another folder for example

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Please give an alternative to PAYPAL.

Im walking to the PO instead, it's quicker!"!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Have the Tracking Reports automated

DMO allowed us to have a CSV automatically emailed to us every day which contained all the shipped items from the previous day and their corresponding tracking details. We could then process this and send this information on to our customers. Why is the functionality not available in C&D? We are now having to do this all manually which seems like a step backwards, not forwards!

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Scheduled Posting Report by Email

When an order is manifested, it would be useful from an auditability perspective, to have an email sent back to the person who created the batch import confirming information such as...

Order number, Channel reference, Customer, Postcode, Despatch Date, Shipping Service, Service Code, Tracking number

If this data is provided in a html form within the email, it can then be copied out and pasted into appropriate forms/tables.

We used to have this setup in DMO, but now our headoffice import the orders, have to wait until after the post has been manifested, and then try and manually extract the…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. says manifest in progress, impossible to speak to anyone at royal mail!!

Fridays orders would not manifest, just says manifest in progress, it still says that today??? tried for over a hour phoning royal mails lousy support line but no one answered!! (same as every other time tried calling) disgusting, taken all orders to post office yesterday afternoon as was running out of time before post office closed, theres no manifest with the my post, extremely worried going to have late parcels as I could lose my TRS badge on ebay which would hit my sales badly, weekend ruined,

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Does click & drop auto mainfest on saturdays and sundays and on bank holidays?

Does click & drop auto manifest on saturdays and sundays and on bank holidays?

want to get parcels with labels printed and bagged over the weekend and ready for drop off/collection/manifest on monday,

would like to only manifest on mondays to cut down on manifesting everyday and also the work load of dispatching parcels

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Please Advice our course of action when the manifest will not print

Quite frequently at the moment Click & Drop will "break" when we try to run the manifest.

Manifests are usually printed right at the end of the day when the post peson is waiting to take away our sacks of post

Please advice what procedure we should follow when the manifest will not print at this stage

Yesterday I took a screen print of the error and put that in the sacks, and wrote manifest would not print on the bag labels

Is that OK? Is there an official process?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. another day another problem, cannot manifest again today , I wonder anyone actually wants to fix this webiste

another day another problem, cannot manifest again today , I wonder anyone actually wants to fix this webiste

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Manifest Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Manifest prints to label printer

For some strange reason, C&D has just started printing the manifest to the label printer and not to our main A4 default printer.
    In the past, it has always printed to our default A4 and the labels to our zebra label printer.
    We have auto printing via print assist, and the only way we have found to get it to print to the default A4 printer is to change the printer in autoprint for the labels temporarily to the A4 printer and then back again so the labels print to the zebra.
    Why has this changed?

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Manifest Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Dashboard Mainfest to show how many 1st, 2nd, Int Orders done today

Sometimes when were a letter short.
    We don't know if it's a 1st Class or 2nd class label that hasn't been printed? We have to use the filters.

Instead of a total number. it would be better if it gave the total and exact number of each! :)

Conunting how if all labels been printed would be easier if Dash boards showed. how many 1st Class, 2nd Class, Int have been printed.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Can we have the total weight for international items on the manifest please!

We are using international business sort parcels which is charged by the total weight + a fixed fee per parcel. I cannot work out if we are being invoiced correctly because the weight is not displayed on the manifest!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base