Skip to content

General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

65 results found

1. Allow Tracked Items to be dropped off at Post Offices

It does not make sense to use the Click & Drop portal to book items, which saves time, only for "Tracked Items" not to be accepted by a Post Office, which wastes time. Surely it should be one portal, one service. I was told that it (not accepting items) was because of a difference between Royal Mail and Parcelforce. As a customer, surely that doesn't make sense.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

We continue to work with Post Office Limited in order to accept Royal Mail Tracked 24 / 48 items. Unfortunately this is not something they offer but we will continue to work with them.

Until then Royal Mail items can be handed over at a Royal Mail Customer Enquiry Office, a Parcel Postbox or you can take advantage of a free Parcel Collect until the 31st May.

Kind Regards,

Click & Drop Support

2. Misrouting

We are experiencing a significant number of items being mis-routed to the incorrect country via Click And Drop. For instance, we send frequently to the USA, but parcels are being returned to us after routing via Canada. We've had parcels for Germany sent to Australia!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

Thank you for your comment, unfortunately this site is for Click & Drop queries and feedback only. Please refer to:

https://business.help.royalmail.com/app/contact

If you are unable to find your answer on there, please call us on:

03457 750 750 - Please be aware we are open Monday to Friday, 8am-6pm. *(Calls may be recorded and monitored for training and compliance purposes)*.

Kind Regards,

Click & Drop Support

3. Connect invoice item to an exact parcel. Update Click and Drop with actual shipping paid.

It is currently impossible to identify an exact Tracked 48 item from the invoice. There is a "sender's reference" which isn't searchable on C&D nor does it relate to anything on a C&D item. I keep getting "oversize" charges on T48 items and have no idea why.

Secondly, T48 pricing should not be such a mystery. The prices for each band should be available via my account as well as the volume I need to reach to achieve better prices. Today, I phoned customer support to get my prices (I'm convinced I'm being charged more than I was quoted) and…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

Thank you for your comment, unfortunately this site is for Click & Drop queries and feedback only. Please refer to:

03457 750 750 - Please be aware we are open Monday to Friday, 8am-6pm. *(Calls may be recorded and monitored for training and compliance purposes)*.

Kind Regards,

Click & Drop Support

4. Why have you removed the manifested batches tab? I now can't look at my day's manifested orders by batch imported

We have always managed our orders based on batches imported during the day. Suddenly today the abililty to view the batches that make up a Manfest is gone so I either have the full list of orders or the manifest total. Nothing in between to check off.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello, 

We no longer use batches in manifesting due to recent changes in  international shipping requirments and to support future enhancments to Click & Drop. 

Kind Regards, 

Click & Drop Support 

5. resolve the issue of the status fields defaulting back to factory settings instead of chosen fields

On the dashboard you can choose the status fields which you want to display under settings so that you can customise the display for open orders.

Whenever I remove the fields which I don't want displaying they reappear every single time I apply postage to several orders at once.

This only started happening after the last update, although when querying this I have been advised that this is not an option on click and drop. This used to be an option, please can this problem be resolved.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Dear User,

The Click & Drop dashboard does not support customisation, you can however customise the visible columns in the Orders screen. 

The settings you apply on the orders screen are saved locally to your computer. If you find these settings are not retained, you may have a browser extension or setting that is deleting this data. If you continue to experience difficulties, please contact the help desk. 

Kind regards

Click & Drop Team

6. Add a Search Function in the Address Book

This would speed up amending addresses or the reference of existing customers and finding a customer quickly, or before an order is created - this would be especially helpful for those using manual order entry where integrations are not possible (e.g Wix)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Smaller mail sacks or pouches?

Would it be possible to have smaller Royal Mail sacks or pouches for mail? I tend to have 15-20 letters/large letters to post each day and it seems stupid to be putting only a handful of letters into several large mail sacks that will take up valuable space in sorting offices/vehicles etc.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Dear User,

Thank you for your suggestion. This arena is for suggestions relating to the Click & Drop platform. Please contact your account manager if you have suggestions relating to the mail sacks.

Kind regards

Click & Drop Team

8. Allow one email to be allocated to multiple locations

Currently allowing an email address to be only linked to one postal locations, stops the sharing of work across teams for smaller offices. It risks leaving no one in a location who is able to process the post on days of unexpected absences

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello, 

You can have multiple email addresses  on Click & Drop, if you are having issues still please contact: 

Kind Regards, 

Click & Drop Support

9. CN22 Customs Fields

I notice that you have included some new boxes on the CN22 label for EORI and PreReg tax schemes. We have both of these numbers entered into your system but they dont print on the label. I understand this info is meant to be sent electronically and presume this is the case but we add our own labels for hard of tinking custom agents if you filled these we would not need to. Also we have been advised to enter the cost in euros and tax paid in euros any chance of that being included on the labels.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello, 

Thank you for your suggestion. However, we cannot perform any change in currency for international shipments as the data submitted must be the same as at the point of sale. Both sets of data must mirror each other as this is the data that is sent electronically.

Thank you, 

Click & Drop Team

10. Support Webhooks for order states etc

Allow webhook calls to be configured for orders.

For example:
    when an order is created
    postage is applied
    label generated
    order despatched
    order manifested

Could also have similar webhooks for creation / lifecycle of manifests, batches, etc.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Increase threshold dates and order statuses for importing orders from woocommerce

Please expand the conditions for importing orders data from woocommerce. For businesses that sell pre-ordered stock the current system does not work as once 7 days has passed, an order will not be imported if it doesn't have 'processing' as a status (something you wouldn't have for pre-orders). This needs to be expanded to ideally all orders statuses not just 'processing' or give business to option to decided which order statuses / date range to use

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Printing International Postage and CN22 Labels

Since I started using Click and Drop when printing International Postage and CN22 Labels they printed sequentially in pairs

Now since your last update they are printing the International Postage labels first as a batch and then separately the CN22 Labels as another batch

My preference is the original method of printing the printing International Postage and CN22 Labels as a pair together

If some users have a preference for the two batches – please can you add an option so that users can choose which method they want

Thank you

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Dear User,

Thank you for your suggestion. Click & Drop continues to allow you to print both the Shipping Label and CN22 on a single A4 page.

Please review your preferences in 'Settings / Label format' and Print assist if used. 

If you continue to encounter issues having your shipping label and CN22 printing on a single page, please contact the helpdesk.

Help Desk: 03457 750 750 

Please be aware, we are open Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm. 

Kind Regards,

Click & Drop Support

13. provide a toggle setting for PDF label auto-open

I have written a script to integrate the click & drop label into our existing invoice format, but sending the details to click & drop desktop automatically opens a pdf of the label. This adds steps to my dispatch process. Is there a way to disable this pdf from popping up?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Dear User,

Thank you for your suggestion. Unfortunately, there is not enough detail to provide an answer, please contact our helpdesk if you are having technical issues with the site please contact our helpdesk on the number below.

Kind Regards,

Click & Drop Support

14. Print International Postage Label and CN22 in pairs together

Certainly until this week the International Postage Label and the CN22 were printed as a pair which made applying the two labels to the correct order very easy and safe – now this week printing the labels as all the International Postage Labels and then all the CN22 labels separately has made it more difficult and not as safe that the correct CN22 label is on the correct order

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Dear User,

Thank you for your suggestion. Click & Drop offers the ability to group your label and CN document together for printing. Please review your label settings. If you continue to encounter difficulties, please contact the helpdesk on the number below.

Kind regards,

Click & Drop Support

15. OBA API Access

Can we get a api to access OBA so we can pull charges per item so we can calcuate PNL for each item we post ?

If you have a similar API please let us know

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Dear User,

Kind Regards,

Click & Drop Support

16. Remove - (dash) as an option in the postcode field

Found that when importing orders from magento that occasionally the postcode field in click and drop will have a dash in it and therefore doesn't reject the address and you end up printing a postage label without a Post code

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. add Trading Name to the list of header options in Open Orders

We have (as I'm sure do many other businesses) a few trading names and therefore separate websites we trade under. Currently the only way to see what order is from what site is to manually refer to the 'channel reference' but that is just the order number and is not a site definer. Can you not add 'Trading Name' as an optional header / sort filter etc... to the main 'Orders' pages. Currently the 'Channel' column only shows 'WooCommerce'.. but both our sites use Woo so again, there is no visual indicator as to which site has generated the order.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Country of Origin Statement

Have been informed by another couirer that our packages to the EU are being charged at the non UK prefered rate of import duty as they dont contain the following statement on their customs dec. and having country of origin next to the product isnt suffiecnt

I cant see where to appy it on Royal Mail CN22 / CN23 either as a one off or a templated item

The exporter of the products covered by this document EORI XXXX declares that, except where otherwise clearly indicated, these products are of United Kingdom preferential origin.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello, 

Thank you for your feedback. As long as the information you enter is accurate and fully completed including the country of origin, when the item arrives at the destination country it will receive the correct handling by the customs authority. 

Kind Regards, 

Click & Drop Support

19. collect VAT for IOSS through click and drop

For people who don't have a shopping cart that uses IOSS then it would be good if click and drop had a default IOSS number that could be used as an option and import tax collected by click and drop.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Show the price of individual items within a manifest

We have to pass the cost of some items to our partners and although you can see the cost of the full manifest you cant see how much an individual item cost within the manifest

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

Thanks for your suggestion.  Unfortunately the reason pricing is not shown until after the data has been passed to your Royal Mail Online Business Account is because we do not price at item level.  Pricing is calculated once an order is manifested into OBA and dependent on the products you have ordered, OBA calculates if the volumes you are posting on that day meet any volume related discount criteria, and for some products Click & Drop calculates your end of day average weight so to display a price could be misleading and not be the price you are charged at the end of the day.

We are looking into options for giving some indicative pricing, but due to the current pricing and discount options within the various products customers could post on, this may not be possible.  In the interim, you have end of day pricing visible in the…

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base