General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. MP1 compensation wrong

Compensation level on MP1 selection is shown as 50 pounds (MTI shows 100) yet both are tracked International - according to this page https://www.royalmail.com/business/services/sending/parcels-worldwide/international-parcels has a 100 pound compensation level.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

planned  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. needs a search dispatched order by date system

needs a search dispatched order by date system like dmo an an option when downloading dispatched excel files and option to insert date from

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Product Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. A-Z ADDRESS

At the top of address book could you not have a-z so we can click on say s and it brings up all names under s rather than having to scroll through hundreds of names to find each time would save a lot of time for everyone.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Product Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Provide an easy online way of reporting website errors.

If there is a fault or error on webpages, allow us to report this online, so that message goes straight to the developers to fix. This would be handy to report browser conflicts and bugs as well.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Option to not include a return address

In some cases, it may be not be necessary to include a return address on a label. It would be nice to have the choice with each label.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. make a manifest the same as DMO

As we can't add our 24 and 48 tracked parcels to a department, we would like to be able to print a manifest the same as in DMO showing our customer references. As a Fulfilment House its paramount that we can see how many parcels are sent for each client. If this facility is already there can someone help me please

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Manifest Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Updates back to magento WAY too slow!

Importing orders FROM Magento happens fairly quickly - every 10 mins. But updating magento orders into 'complete' status and adding tracking takes around an hour. This is totally unworkable as with orders coming in to the site every few mins, it's impossible to see what's been shipped and what hasn't.

Either we will need to manually mark them shipped and scan the barcode in (adding a lot of processing time) or go back to shiptheory

The uploading status back to magento should be done at least every 10mins for the softeware to be in anyway useful.

Ideally it would also…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  5 comments  ·  Downloading orders from Marketplaces  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Ability to change from business to personal

I am sure I was signing up as personal, but I keep seeing business in the URL. Can't find an option to delete account or to change it to private. I am not a business and I don't want business account.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Make it easier for occasional users

I used to use your previous on line postage system and am now being forced to use Click&Drop.
    It is far, far worse than the previous system. The amount of hoops I have to go through is ridiculous. The previous system was so easy...
    Why is it that, when something works well, some incompetent managerial types think they know better and ruin it.
    I will not be using this any more.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Have the option to manually send tracking number to eBay

It would be great to have the option to not automatically send the tracking number through to eBay unless we press a button or just turn it off.

Why?

eBay will count any items not delivered to the buyer within their (often unrealistic) delivery times. We send 2nd class signed for via PPI so items are not scanned until they buyer signs for them - which means if they get red carded when the postman comes and decide to take a week to go to the sorting office, we get penalised on the late delivery metric.

Therefore not posting tracking…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Downloading orders from Marketplaces  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Ability to create credit balance

Another things that's going to be a pain about not being able to load money into the account, I now have 8 different transactions to reconcile in the bank statement rather than the one if I'd loaded money onto the account. Extra work and transactions fees.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Allow alternative return to sender addresses

We will not be able to switch to Click and drop until we have the facility to select different return address that appears on the label.
    We sell to groupon who take in all returns even if they go undelivered, or if the recipient wishes to return the goods we do not want them using the trading name that is on the label.

I need to be able to select which return address is to be put on the label manually.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. The column width on the dashboard must be customisable. Product details doesn't have enough room.

At the moment there are masses of unused white space in the order number, date and total columns whereas the product details column is truncated. It takes 2 clicks on each order to figure out exactly what the item is. What a huge step back from the compact layout of the old system.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. save credit card option

I would like to have save credit card details rather that sign in as a guest to paypal. I do not want to have to enter a credit card and billing address every time I buy postage. I do not want to set up a paypal account as I am buying on behalf of a business.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Scan and Print - Clear input field after generation of label

Feature: Scan and Print
    Issue: after label generation the previous number is still in the input field on the scan and print page. This requires the user to delete the number before scanning the next despatch note.

Request: clear the input field after label generation.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. evolution

Absolutly pathetic website much more difficult yo use than the other one

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Search box in the Reports section

Ability to type search terms by channel reference, customer name etc. in the reports section. I have just had to find an order from 1 month ago & took ages having to trawl through hundreds of orders as I wasn't sure of the date.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Integrate with Yell

Please, can you look into integrating with the Yell e-commerce platform? It seems to do most things that it needs but it does not currently integrate with Click & Drop.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New Marketplace Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. When recipient is a business

sending to a company where there is no recipient, i.e. HMRC or DVLA, Motgage centre at a bank, they usually do not have a recipient, an option to dis-regard the recipient name must be available!

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Shipping Rules  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. If we could colour code the orders based on shipping services, it would ensure we book things on the correct service as they would stand out

If we could colour code the orders based on shipping services, it would ensure we book things on the correct service as they would stand out. As we offer such a range of services this would help us greatly to identify which ones need upgrading when the customer has paid to do so.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Shipping Rules  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base