General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Lost in post items for click and drop

I would like to be able to look on click and drop to find the letter/parcel in question and just click a button like customer claims item not received. would save sellers so much time rather than filling in the forms when all the information is all logged agains the order on click and drop.

185 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

67 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Royal Mail is looking into options for introducing a process to ease the claims process by supplying claims data in a simpler way. The investigation work is being carried out and we will then look as to when we can fit this into the development roadmap fro Click & Drop alongside the other requests we receive.

When a firm date for introducing this new feature, we will communicate through the user voice and message centre in Click & Drop

Regards

Click & Drop Support

2. I would like to see the cost of the postage before I commit to apply postage

We have no idea how much the parcel will cost. I would like an alert for each postal amount before I commit to applying the post especially for international mail

160 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

34 comments  ·  Product Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Highlight combinable items

Some ebay customers take a "buy one, pay one" attitude to ordering so I have 4 items that could be posted in one parcel to the same address, but because of the way they have ordered I have 4 orders in C&D. I then have to delete 3 and adjust the weight of the 4th.

138 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  36 comments  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. postcode validation of addresses

The system automatically downloads the address from our website but without validating that the postcode matches the address. We get many addresses entered incorrectly by the customer and using the billing address with the different delivery postcode. The postcode and address do not match but Royal Mail is not using any checks or validation to check the postcode and address match. This means I am having to check all addresses one by one to see if they 'look' ok. We get quite a lot that are incorrect but they always got flagged up on DMO when we entered the postcode…

130 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

29 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your suggestions. We are planning to introduce post town validation to help ensure your order data is as correct as possible.
    We will provide further updates as soon as we are able, but we expect this feature to be completed as soon as possible.

5. Would be useful to be able to order consumables and supplies directly from dashboard

Would be useful to be able to order consumables and supplies directly from dashboard

82 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  7 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Full view of delivery status on dashboard

We can view a dahsboard of what deliveries have been posted out, but not the status. To avoid clicking on every . single . sent . item to see if it has been successful / if a card has been left / if a delivery has been attempted and will be re-delivered/needs attention (action from customer) / etc, it would be more useful if the dashboard seperated this out in an easy view. Then we could open the problem item tracking details for full information and take any relevant action, rather than have to hunt for any problems/delays. This would…

69 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We can announce that we are in the initial planning stages of introducing this feature into Click & Drop. We cannot offer a date yet for when the development will be completed, as we are still working on a variety of other features and improvements.

7. Opencart Integration

The ability to download orders from our opencart store

69 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

46 comments  ·  Import Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Sorting orders by product details (SKU)

Why orders can't be sorted by product details?

Orders can be sorted by every other details like channel, country, post code, customer name etc. The only way we can't sort orders list is by product details which in my opinion is must for every sellers. If we can sort orders by product details this will make life easy for packaging. we print orders on thermal printer and it will take forever to arrange orders based on products.

I request royalmail technicians to please sort this out. If only we can arrange orders by product details(SKU) packaging time will take half…

50 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

started  ·  27 comments  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Downloading every label?

Basically I want to be able to view and print from site. Downloading and saving every label is going to use up valuable memory on the computer. If we could have it so we can just view and print from there, like the old system, that would be great.

40 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

22 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Integrate with Wix stores

I’ve noticed almost every other ecommerce store is available to be integrated or something is in the works. If Wix could be added to this list it would be so helpful. Thank you

38 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

36 comments  ·  New Marketplace Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Print off all the dispatch notes PRIOR to having to generate postage

From the New orders page you can select all orders and print off the dispatch notes without generating postage lables. These can then be used to pick and pack the orders PRIOR to generating the labels. SO if you have no stock for an order, you have not generated a superfluous label

36 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 34 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  37 comments  ·  New Marketplace Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Click & Drop REST API

Please provide the Click & Drop dedicated API that would allow the developers to implement solutions for the clients that are using C&D.

It would be great if the API would allow to:
    - Login to C&D using the client user name and password
    - Look up order by specific fields i.e. channel reference
    - Download orders by its status or a date, i.e. all orders with the status new or label generated.
    - Ability to update the order status i.e. from "Label Generated" to "Shipped"
    - Ability to create orders and purchase postage

This would allow the developers to…

30 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  New Marketplace Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Remove postage cost from total order value on Custom Declaration label

I just noticed with the latest Click&Drop update, the postage cost paid by the customer gets added to the total order value on the Customs Declaration label.
    I don't think that's correct, if the customer has to pay import fees these should be applied only to the value of the items purchased.

29 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  News from Click & Drop Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. The system does not check that the Postcode matches the first line of the address to avoid losted parcel caused by typos

Really important - now that our address file is being imported in there is no check to match postcodes and addresses match which is caused through typing errors - needs urgent attention

29 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Import Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you all for your suggestions. We recognise the importance of this, and we are planning to include it in a future release. Unfortunately, we are not yet able to offer a time for when this will be completed.

16. Allow account mail users to access Barcode Savings rates

On your website at royalmail.com/barcodesavings you advertise that those who post on account can save around 1p per item by printing a barcode on every label.

We already print the 2D barcode through Click and Drop so why do we not have access to these savings? Either allow us to add the barcode or give us the discount as we're using 2D barcodes.

28 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14 comments  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Show large letter / parcel on the label

It's difficult when giving to the packing team for them to know if we have done a large letter or a parcel, as much as they can more or less know what they are on our end it would make it better for you also if they are organised perfectly into bags.

27 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  Admin responded

Hi,

Thank you for your suggestion to have the package size printed on the label.

I have passed this to the Development Team for discussion and will update you with any information regarding this suggestion as soon as I have any.

Regards
    The Click & Drop Team

18. Facility to add International Mobile number on shipping label

RM International Helpdesk team are advising to be writing a contact number to help GLS with delivery to international addresses to improve success rate of first time deliveries.
    No option available on Click Drop to print additional information on shipping label -- so having to HANDWRITE on all international orders everyday

UK Tracked has facility for "Safeplace" field on shipping label. Can you please make available a comments section for International Shipping Labels

26 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Display product size/colour variations on despatch note

We would like to be able to display product variation fields such as 'Size' and 'Colour' alongside the product name on the despatch notes.

We have created a Product Catalogue on C&D with the variations written in the product name but sadly when orders are imported from Magento using the API, the Magento store view product name (with no variation data) overrides any custom Product name data created in C&D.

25 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Quick online report for missing or not delivered parcels/letters

App or online tools for quick report of lost/missing parcels , this is not about compensation, only to make better service and make easy for you to investigate a missing parcel or find the problems.., for eg. report a postcode or full address or add a button on click and drop ( parcel not delivered/missing), . This can be perfect for large volume sellers, i lost many parcles and for me and many other sellers is not worth to report low value parcels/letters by the phone, so Royal Mail can't see any problems. so basicly, quick report will make we…

24 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Product Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 64 65
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base