General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. rebook postage button

hello guys, on the rare occasion the royal mail do not deliver an item i am having to repurchase postage, this has to be done manually at the moment and its very time consuming for me to type in and check all the address details, it would be useful to have a button "rebook/redispatch order" which allows you to simply re purchase the same label.

also another suggestion would be to have a merge orders button, some customers check out 10 orders and each item has to be posted separately, if we could merge them together for checkout so the…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. rebuy postage button

hiya, on the occasion the royal mail fail to deliver and item, i am having to re process the address details and order details, it would be useful if they had a "rebuy postage" button where you can click and it will duplicate a previously sent order for another dispatch. this would make re-dispatching orders that are lost etc much easier and less time consuming

cheers

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add Address Book entry from existing despatched or cloned order

I don't create an Address Book entry for every order. However I'd like to be able to create one afterwards if the person orders again. I shouldn't have to physically create all the fields of the Address Book entry when they're already on a despatched order from which a new order can be cloned. Obviously I have discovered that I can clone an order and then re-apply postage to put in the correct weight, but I can't find any way to add the customer to the Address Book even from the cloned order.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Custom dispatch note

The ability to change the dispatch note, add more information and the layout, including tick boxes, "picked / packed by" etc

We pick and pack using the scan & print feature, it would be good if we could have tick boxes after each item to help eliminate mistakes..

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. The main SEARCH bar should ALSO search the ADDRESS BOOK

At the moment, in order to search the Address Book, you have to go there first. To facilitate and speed up order creation, it would be great to perform the search from the main window on the address book too, without the need to go there first, and have the 'craete new order' immediately available.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Creating new labels from previous consignment details

I cannot add all customers to address book as repeat orders do not happen enough for our products. However it would be useful to be able to create a new label/consignment from the details of someone who has ordered from us before.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. API / dispatch notifications and tracking not updating on Ebay or Bluepark

My orders from Two ebay stores and Bluepark download to Royal Mail ok.

However, after shipping and manifesting, it is not sending back shipping notifications

It's been happening for a month

I've opened technical support cases over the last month.I've sent screenshots. I've spoken to Wendy at Click and Drop who said she was raising to Becky. I've spent hours on hold to Ebay..

I've got tons of orders. Tonight, I need to manually update over SEVEN HUNDRED tracking numbers. It's going to be daylight again before I can get this done and go to bed.

This is happening every…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Downloading orders from Marketplaces  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. FIX CLICK AND COLLECT

Registerd for a click and collect account after using the one of version.

Now can not print labels, just get a message that the label is generated, go to reprint, system just goes to waiting icon.

Looked on help, 30 to 40 messages of the same problem going back to 2019.

Why wont Royal Mail fix it?

Will not be using registered click and collect again

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Order Value in Export Manifest Data

Manifest export doesn't give out order value. It will be helpful if you could add that in in the export.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 6 x 4 label customer address font size increased - thank you !!

Font size increase seen on this morning's label run.....at last.
    Great improvement - many thanks.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Returns address layout problem

Since the last but one update my returns address is formatted incorrectly and part of the first line of my address appears on the same line as my company name. This is confusing and looks really bad.

Can we change it so the stays the same as when you input the details:

Company Name
    Address Line 1 *
    Address Line 2
    Address Line 3
    City *
    County
    Postcode
    Country

NOT

Company Name Address
    Line 1* Address Line 2
    Address Line 3 City *
    County Postcode
    Country

As it appears to be now!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. CN22 Senders Name

This is a follow-up to the Declined post: https://clickanddrop.uservoice.com/forums/399930-general/suggestions/40345942-cn22-senders-name

Senders name and address are NOT a requirement on CN22's. Your own reply is at odds with what is stated on the page you referred too - https://business.help.royalmail.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/875/~/help-with-customs-and-sending-goods-abroad

I was specifically referring to the CN22 in my post. The linked page you gave says:

"3. Sender’s name and address - It’s essential that these appear either on the CN23 customs declaration form or, if you’re using form CN22, on the item itself."

The "Click and Drop" postage label always has the senders return address on it. So it is NOT necessary…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Etsy dispatch emails

Please can you work with Etsy to get dispatch emails sent out to customers when their item has been dispatched, for non-tracked items? I get many international customers asking when I am going to dispatch their item even though I already have but because they haven't received a dispatch email they don't realise. Would save me and my customers so much time and energy.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. import history bug click and drop desktop mac

There seems to be an issue with newly released Click & drop desktop for mac.
    The import history is showing items entered on the 20/5/2020 in list for 19/5/2020 (ie nothing showing as printed today).

I made some entries on the 19/5/2020 last one at 23:14:29 the next one showing is an entry made at 14:31:17 which was made on the 20/5/2020 and not the 19/5 (when date selected is 19-5-2020)
    When I move the date to 20-5-2020 nothing is shown. Date on workstation is correct.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. new label design, then old label design

just wondering why the new label design only makes occasional appearances.. everyday a different story, Today's first batch are old design and then next ones are new design. Why is there no consistency?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Increase A4 Printer Margins

Top & Bottom margins for A4 printing too small. Print misses end of barcode and last 3 lines of return address!
    Have assumed the print would not be accepted as a usable label so have asked for a refund.
    Printer defaults are all set correctly, but no option to modify the lable once 'generated'!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. revert label sizes back to previous size used 4 x A6 to an A4 sheet

Since the update the print layout (margins and borders etc) and size of the new labels means that they are not printing on the labels of an A4 sheet with 4 x A6 labels on, they are off the the top and side of the sticky labels, i have been using these labels and have a big stock and i dont want to have to import every label to another programme to resize and position to print them, batch printing 40 labels at a time was easy but now i have to resize them all indivudually to fit. I dont…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. New customs form layout bugs

The new layout is generating a cn22 for a UK order.

The other problem is that the recipient is not mentioned anywhere, meaning I have to match forms with parcels by looking at the values. The old form had the recipinets name as a reference.

As an option, can the CN22 label be generated on the same bage as the shipping label. All in one?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Why does it auto manifest when i havent finished

What is the auto manifest cut off time? I am constantly paying for labels I need to cancel or delay a day or two due to stock levels on some items. If I know the cut off time I can delay the printing of the labels until after that point so I can still change and cancel labels later once stock is packed, or turn the damn thing off so I will manifest what has been packed and reset the other labels that were out of stock and pack them on another day?

I'm losing money and paying for labels…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Manifest Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. enable resizing of customs label on 6x4 label to half ish size to fit smaller packages

I use 100cm x 100cm boxes and the 6x4 customs label is to big. Enable a size that is on the pre printed rolls

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 70 71
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base