General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Print Sequence to be the same as the Postage applied sequence

Please make the label generation and Print Sequence to be the same as the Postage applied sequence

If I sort orders by Customer Name, it would make applying the labels once printed easier and quicker if the printed labels were in the same sequence.

Whatever method or sequence for sorting the list of orders while applying postage should not affect the printed output sequence,

The printed output sequence should be based on the sequence of each order having postage applied so that as the orders are placed in a pile the printed labels will be in the same sequence

Thank…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Magento2 Download Bundle Products

Hi

We are having issue with Magento2 bundle products as click and drop is not importing the orders to with all bundle items. It is only showing the SKU and name of simple products inside the bundle product but not the name and sku of main bundle product.

Could you please provide any solution for this.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Downloading orders from Marketplaces  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. latest update has failed to address MRS problem

The problem with the name fields in C+D has been a problem for a couple of years now. The latest update was supposed to fix it, but it has actually made it worse.
    If you add an address to the Address book there is now just one field called "full name". If you put MRS NAME NAME in that field, save it and then use that for a label, the MRS is missing.

At least before we could add it to the First Name field to make sure it printed.

I have screen shots if you don't believe me but…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Are we able to rearrange Create order fields to our likings?

Hi, I was wondering if this was possible? I was testing out the beta version and because I manually create orders I am having to go right to the bottom of the page to fill out order reference field, is it possible to have order reference as a separate field right on top of the page? I understand its on the right side in the current version but right at the bottom in the new beta version. This is very important for businesses who produce manual orders and its not convenient at all having to scroll to the bottom of…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Give an option for smaller labels!

6" x 4" is too big a label for a lot of our large letters and spoils branding. The option to have smaller labels would be far less intrusive and look a lot better + saving paper.

Thanks

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. tracking information

It it possible to change the system so that when you Reset Order and re-print the next day the tracking would be altered automatically upon regenerating the new label with new tracking.
    This has to be done manually at present

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. a good idea to include the price of items on dispatch notes this will allow users to moniter price and act a receipt for customers

Ir would be a very good idea to include the price of a item on dispatch notes. This will allow users to moniter prices and save time having to generate and email receipts to customers at a later date

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. "Track" button

If the order had a "Track" button, it would be easy to check where the item is and its status. Because at this point you need to generate a label and pick up the tracking number from there, then go to royalmail.com and check there ... a little too complicated I think.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. "RESEND" button

It would be convenient to add a "resend" button. This way, you wouldn't have to manually enter the same address again if you need to resend a lost item.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. You make your label printing options cover what your customers require. Provide a preview of the label before payment is maded

Today I filled in the label details for : -
    The Rt Hon. the Baroness Stowell of Beeston MBE
    Chair of the Charity Commission
    Charity Commission
    Redgrave Court
    Merton Road
    Bootle Merseyside L20 7HS

And despite printing the label on two separate occasions after adjustment the best print I got was : -
    The RT Hon. the Baroness
    Charity Commission
    Merton Road
    etc. Totally inadequate for the purpose.
    Please review the fields and as suggested provide a visual of the label before payment is requested please.
    Peter T

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Click and Drop Mobile App

Hi you currently have click and drop desktop, it would be massively beneficial for us to have this on an app for android/ios

There are many businesses who have one or two people who can apply postage to the account on a desktop

Having the ability to do this on an app would allow a lot more mobile agile working and save a lot of time for businesses and be hugely impactive for us and others

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New Royal Mail Products  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. To be able to use Dymo label writer to print labels

Used to be able to use Dymo labels on the old system. Why not reinstate this option.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. reading partially fulfilled orders from shopify

is there anyway that click and drop can read partially fulfilled orders from Shopify. I have recently had to partially fulfill a large number or orders and have now discovered that because the label was printed and therefore manifested shopify has automatically fulfilled the rest of the order. I now have a large number of clients who believe their order has been shipped when it has not!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Add Fruugo as an integration

Fruugo seems a vey popular marketplace. Any plans to integrate?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New Marketplace Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Please could you think about having a 'average weight' for Large letters and Parcels

So this would be a 'game changer' for all small businesses using Click and Drop and struggling to make ends meet in 2019.

When you create Large Letter Labels, hundreds of them, we have to use our own Excel Spreadsheet to keep track of the average weight so that we don't accidentally put 2 500g large letters along with 40 25g large letters.. tipping it over 100g for ALL letters. We use a simple Excel sheet average formula (exactly what Click and Drop uses when you manifest) - But PLEASE incorporate it into click and drop as you go.. It's…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Add tracking to first and second class postage

Now that we have tracking/barcodes included on standard shipping to Europe as well as the rest of the world, can we now please have it added to standard 1st and 2nd class postage in the UK so that we can claim back up to £20 for lost and damaged items without having to get proof of postage.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. "Tick this box if you do not want the sender details to appear on the label"

If I buy a label via the Royal Mail website, I get the option to "Tick this box if you do not want the sender details to appear on the label". However, through the Click & Drop service this option isn't available.

I want the convenience of using Click & Drop but don't want to display my address. Can this be added to the service?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Dispatch Label

As a few people have mentioned the dispatch note is not user friendly
    1) the font is to small
    2) if we could have an option as to what detail we can display- eg product info / product number.

In order to help a seller and make generating labels more efficient

In a nut shell we need to be able to customise this for information we require

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Label refund request reasons

There are only about faur reasons given for a label refund request, for example, 'accidental purchase'. It would be better to have a text input box instead, because in my case the customer had given me the wrong address and I would like to keep things accurate. None of the availabke options were the reason why I Wanted the refund, so I had to use 'Accdental purchase', which is not true.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Automatically 'mark as dispatched' items when scanned at post office

I think it would be great if there was an option for when the QR/barcode of the shipping label is scanned at the post office, it automatically marks the order as dispatched in the click & drop website.
    This would save the inconvenience of having to mark it as dispatched manually.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 64 65
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base