General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. On your click and drop payment receipt can you shorten it so it prints on one sheet of paper. Thanks

On your click and drop payment receipt can you shorten it so it prints on one sheet of paper.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Labels and Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow delivery offices to print CN22

I attempted to use the free label printing service via Send an Item at my local delivery office , however after travelling there and waiting was told that they don't do that and would either need to print myself or do the whole thing via the post office. This defeats the purpose of the service if I need to print off one label myself.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Need an Account name in Dashboard

I need an account name to show at the top of the Dashboard to let me know which account I am in when I switch to a different account.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Fix display of returns address

Looking back through orders/ labels, for several weeks the display of the returns address printed on labels is not showing correctly. Half of my returns address is missing.

I have noted that a while back, a scheduled release of C&D stated something about returns addresses being fixed, but weeks later my returns address is still not showing correctly on the labels.

As it stands, the returns address printed on my labels is incomplete and there is no way my returns can make it back to my address for processing.

My returns address is currently filled out (in the C&D settings)…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. PCCC Number On Shipping Label

Can PCCC Number for South Korean Orders be added to the shipping label. There is already a field in shopify for additional information which people from South Korea enter,

This would be case of importing that field into click and drop and adding to the shipiing label template.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. why why why when a refund is issued do you stick it back in the 'orders ready for printing' again!

send the refunded labels to a refund section NOT LABELS READY FOR PRINTING! the customer got a refund and doesnt need to print it again!!!!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. ebay integration

Click and drop for some reason can not automatically select the shipping rule for an ebay order with more than one product (even if it is multiples of the same product). Click and drop has all the information it requires to do this from the product catalogue and shipping rule.
    Can this be done?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Dashboard to show how is owed for postatge this month?

Dashboard to show the invoices to pay and how much to pay under the amount of orders posted this week.

I would like the total current amount owed for the month to show in the dashboard before claims, and option to pay it inside click and drop.

I missed paying my invoice 5 months ago, because you sent me different invoices for the same month with different totals. Only 5 days apart from each other :/

Had the info all been in a click and drop where l visit everyday. I would been aware of this. instead of a separate…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. How to obtain refund for failed Click and Drop

Does anybody have any idea how to obtain a refund when Click and Drop fails? I paid by Paypal this morning and can see that the money has been taken out of the account but when I try to get the label to print all I get is the never-ending circle of death. And, if Click and Drop does this once, is there any guarantee that it won't do it again?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Add a “reprint” button somewhere on the order or show the order number on the “batch” page.

Took me 30 mins to find out how to reprint a damaged label, then had to wade through my batch numbers to find the one I wanted. Show the order number on the batch page or add a reprint button on the order.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Allow me to switch off the individual order despatch confirmations

Hi - I send up to 15 parcels a day using Click & Drop and you send me an email confirmation for each one - which I don't need and clogs up my in box.

What I need to be able to do is print a monthly summary for my accounts of parcels sent, average weight and cost paid - please can this be done? Or should I now be on a business account given the volume I'm shipping?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Product Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Print Assist stopped automatically printing labels!

print assist has stopped automatically printing my labels - i have to open each pdf and manually click on print. Any ideas on resolving this please

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Trading Names sorted Alphabetically

I have set up multiple Trading Names (and add to them as I get new Dropship customers).
    When choosing the Trading Name, the only order they appear to be in is newest-added is at the bottom. These need to be in Alphabetical order.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Send an Item  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. To add a new label template

I am sugesting a smaller template A7 is a good size for alot of cards. 6x4 labels are too big for many letters and cards. How do you use this service if the envelope is smaller than 6x4? I have considered using C&D for this years Christmas cards but the envelopes are smaller than 6x4 so will have to use stamps, the system needs updating. I can make a perfectly good label to fit the envelope by using a 79% reduction on my printer, it prints perfectly and the QR scans ok but I can't find out if it is…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. New label rolls misaligned

We keep ordering new rolls hoping old rolls were just a bad batch.
    Last few rolls print correctly for first 20-30 labels then they become out of line moving a few MM up out on top so a blank label is also pushed thru at same time. Zebra is set correctly and we have many years experience printing RM labels. It looks like labels are manufactured a few MM out of line past a point in the roll. We print about 50-60 mailing labels a day but at this time using 100-120 labels of which the blanks are going in…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Provide a machine readable date on invoices

On the monthly invoices provide an invoice date so that accounting packages can automatically scan the date - your invoices says 'invoice for September 2020' rather than 30th September 2020 or 30/9/2020. This means the scan can't work out the date!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Payments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Advise customers they won't get a QR code before they purchase

Why wait to tell customers on the confirmation page that they won't get a QR code for International parcels?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Could we have shipping rules by product,

Could we have shipping rules by product, so that for drop ship items, these are automatically marked as despatched by other courier

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Shipping Rules  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Customs fields (origin code, country and description) not importing from Bluepark

It’s 80 days until every single order we ship abroad has to have customs forms and I’m still manually updating customs data in C&D that I’ve already painstakingly entered onto 7000 products in Bluepark. One of C&D’s features is that you import and save product data. If I’d known it didn’t work, I’d have just imported with a spreadsheet.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Import Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Customs fields (origin code, country and description) not importing from Bluepark

It’s 80 days until every single order we ship abroad has to have customs forms and I’m still manually updating customs data in C&D that I’ve already painstakingly entered onto 7000 products in Bluepark. One of C&D’s features is that you import and save product data. If I’d known it didn’t work, I’d have just imported with a spreadsheet.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Import Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 80 81
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base