Skip to content

General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

6 results found

1. Add extra items collected with my collection to the email confirmation

Add extra items collected with my collection to the email confirmation of what has been collected, so I have proof of posting.

I often want to send extra items with my booked collection. However, the extra items do not appear on the email confirmation of collection. This leaves me without proof of posting. The email should include booked and extra items.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Bug: Editing Customer or Product Details Not Reflected In Saved Products & Address Book Entries

When you edit the customer address / product details during create an order, if you delete a line of text, it shows correctly on screen. However, the printed label (and entry in the address book) has the original line of text rather than the blank field.

The only way around this is to edit the address / product data in the address book / product list before creating a new order.

This needs correcting, as I often end up having to request a refund for labels because of this.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Add SafePlace for Collections

Add Safeplace option to collection address

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Allow Changing Orders From Despatched to Label Generated

If a user has accidentally moved an order to Despatched, you can no longer book a collection for it.

We batch our collections and purchase these at the end of each day, but if another user has accidentally marked a label as dispatched we cannot add it to the collection for the following day. This means we have to dispatch it using the RM website and as these accounts are not linked, we cannot track this on C&D.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Remove Refunded and Awaiting Refund Labels From Orders Grid

When a postage label is awaiting despatch it can be refunded. This is done when the wrong postage is selected is wrong or the customer cancels their order. The postage label remains at status awaiting refund for a number of days however it remains in the 'orders awaiting despatch' list. You may not want to despatch this order but can accidentally do so in the period it takes for the refund to go through. Could orders awaiting refund not be visible in the 'orders awaiting despatch' list but still be searchable from the drop down lists.

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. WooCommerce Orders Are Importing with 'Unrecognised' Country.

When orders made via WooCommerce transfer over to Click & Drop, the county names are not displayed, and instead it shows the ISO codes provided by WooCommerce.

This request is to have these codes mapped to the county names to enable addresses to be complete and correct to avoid undelivered orders.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base