General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Pre Registration is NOT IOSS

It would appear that Royal Mail have broken the system for Pre Registration for Tax.

Reading the latest release notes about IOSS you are now treating Pre-registration as the same thing, WHICH IT IS NOT.

This has now caused us issues with shipping to Norway. As a company we are pre-registered for VAT and therefore charge VAT on ALL shipments to Norway, and previously Click And Drop would happily print our submitted Pre Registration Number on the the CN22/CN23 in the correct box simply based on the delivery address being Norway and that we had provided a number.

Now however…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  Click & Drop (Registered) OBA Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. OBA Click & Drop things needed - urgently

There's some serious things now that need looking into which people have requested for too long or that aren't addressed anywhere. Guys, we need feedback and help for these things, or people will start using other couriers. We spend thousands a month on postage and we're going to pull the plug on RM at some point if it can't get streamlined.

Completely normal requests are completely ignored, and to be honest it's getting extremely difficult to actually use Click & Drop now, even from a business point of view, efficiently.

Let me start:

With the introduction of new Customs/HS Code/Export…

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Click & Drop (Registered) OBA Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello,

We are unable to show postage costs due to the below.
    Unfortunately the reason pricing is not shown until after the data has been passed to your Royal Mail Online Business Account is because we do not price at item level. Pricing is calculated once an order is manifested into OBA and dependent on the products you have ordered, OBA calculates if the volumes you are posting on that day meet any volume related discount criteria, and for some products Click & Drop calculates your end of day average weight so to display a price could be misleading and not be the price you are charged at the end of the day.

We are looking into options for giving some indicative pricing, but due to the current pricing and discount options within the various products customers could post on, this may not be possible. In the interim, you have…

3. IOSS Number

How can we add IOSS number of different integrated platforms like Amazon, eBay, OnBuy, etc on Shipping labels. Yesterday, we need to write manually on labels.

Is there any way to mention the IOSS number automatically on labels?

Besides this, We use CSV files for the non-integrated platforms. How can we import IOSS numbers from the CSV files?

Please help.

Thanks

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Click & Drop (Registered) OBA Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Click and Drop RM48 & RM24 FAILED Delivery Confirmation scanning

I have been with Click and Drop since launch and have an OBA with Royal Mail.
    As it became established the number of claims fell as the fraudulent ones had their plans scuppered by Delivery Confirmation Scanning.
    I know the last year has been difficult for everyone we have like many online shops benefited from lockdown but since the middle of January 2021 have seen a huge rise in RM48 without delivery confirmation.
    We more often than not have to deal with the attitude expressed in claims and end up refunding or replacing the parcel with no entitlement to compensation…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

Thank you for your comment, unfortunately this site is for Click & Drop queries and feedback only. Please refer to:

https://business.help.royalmail.com/app/contact

If you are unable to find your answer on there, please call us on:

03457 750 750 – Please be aware we are open Monday to Friday, 8am-6pm. (Calls may be recorded and monitored for training and compliance purposes).

Kind Regards,

Click & Drop Support

5. Document the parameters and values for the Click * Drop API

I am using the Click & Drop API (v1).

But, there is no documentation on what the values should be! I have searched high and low, but there is nothing to be found.

For example, what are the permitted values for the 'customsCode' and 'packageFormatIdentifier' fields.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Customs Fields - Shipping Cost

According to Royal Mail 'Electronic Customs Mandatory Fields' SHIPPING COST is the 'postage paid by the sender' and is entered as part of the Create Order process BEFORE you actually get to the step in the process where you enter package weight and postal service so how on earth do you know what to put in to the SHIPPING COST field without referring manually to the price list. Why cant SHIPPING COST be autocompleted by Click nDrop after the postal service/weight has been selected? Or is it acceptable to enter what the customer has paid for postage, rather than the…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Click & Drop (Registered) OBA Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. API: WHERE'S MY TRACKING?

Because this very important feature is missing, and we constantly get ignored, I'm going to post this message every day until I get some sort of response.

WHERE'S MY TRACKING?!

{
    "successCount": 1,
    "errorsCount": 0,
    "createdOrders": [
    {
    "orderIdentifier": 14525,
    "orderReference": "359256",
    "createdOn": "2021-01-18T09:45:45.09",
    "orderDate": "2021-01-05T12:58:22.8596518"
    }
    ],
    "failedOrders": []
    }

SUCCESSFUL ORDER. WHERE'S MY TRACKING THEN?

I'll post another later. If my account gets suspended I'll just make another one. Torn between copy pasting this every day or every hour...

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. If you are having technical issues with the site please contact our helpdesk on the number below.

03457 750 750 – Please be aware we are open Monday to Friday, 8am-6pm. (Calls may be recorded and monitored for training and compliance purposes).

Kind Regards,

Click & Drop Support

8. remove IOSS label from shipping labels on Northern Ireland shipments

Northern Ireland shippers cannot use IOSS for EU shipments, only OSS.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Click & Drop (Registered) OBA Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. vat

On the Gov.uk website there is a complicated form called C&E132 we are supposed to fill in to prove a parcel has gone out the country and therefore VAT can be claimed.
    That form requires RM to fill in part of it and date stamp it and we are supposed to retain a copy.
    Any idea how we are supposed to do this when we use click and drop and either drop off our parcels at the sorting office or have a driver pick up our parcels?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Click & Drop (Registered) OBA Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. If you are having technical issues with the site please contact our helpdesk on the number below.

Kind Regards,

Click & Drop Support

10. this is going to cause businesses extra time in resource now - its terrible

Hi There could someone tell me why you have taken a great easy to use service on the existing OBA platform to this click n drop. So now instead of me entering 150 first class letters at STL 100 grms, I've now got to go and type 150 addresses to get a 2d label to print off. This will be a full time job for our business the amount of post we have. awful transition no information at all.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Click & Drop (Registered) OBA Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Shipping Services from Shopify

We have recently integrated our Shopify store with Royal Mail Click&Drop and can see orders coming through successfully.

Most of the order details such as price and weights are being populated, but the shipping services and or codes are not.

Can anyone advise us on what we need to change to get the customer’s selected shipping service to come through with the rest of their order details?

Many thanks.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. It sounds like you haven’t completed their configuration in Click & Drop. You have to map the shipping service in Click & Drop to the shipping service as described in their shopify account.

If you are still having issues please contact the helpdesk on the number below.

Kind Regards,
    Clicik & Drop Support

12. auto-adjust imported marketplace order data with off-mainland international postal codes

when orders come in from marketplaces or feeds for the following regions (and others), the country information is different from the country option it should be for postal fields. The marketplace or feed origin may not have the information set properly because, among other reasons, 1. the customer has set it incorrectly in their account when checking out or 2. the marketplace or feed origin wouldn't have this region on their country list.

Example is Sicily. It's not a country so it wouldn't be on a country list. But it is a postal region and we must manually adjust the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

Kind Regards,

Click & Drop Support

13. How to view cost breakdown of a manifested order?

I've recently switched to Click & Drop/OBA business account from a personal account with which I could select the service and it will display how much postage will cost.

With the Click & Drop business account, I was told to cross reference with the business price guide to get the cost for each service.

On C&D, once I've batch manifested orders it shows the total cost for the orders, however, it doesn't give any breakdown for each individual order - I'm only given the total cost for ex: 8 orders = £10

How do I find out the exact price…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

Thanks for your suggestion. Unfortunately the reason pricing is not shown until after the data has been passed to your Royal Mail Online Business Account is because we do not price at item level. Pricing is calculated once an order is manifested into OBA and dependent on the products you have ordered, OBA calculates if the volumes you are posting on that day meet any volume related discount criteria, and for some products Click & Drop calculates your end of day average weight so to display a price could be misleading and not be the price you are charged at the end of the day.

We are looking into options for giving some indicative pricing, but due to the current pricing and discount options within the various products customers could post on, this may not be possible. In the interim, you have end of day pricing visible in the…

14. Integration with Royal Mail Collection

Would be useful to integrate with Royal Mail collection, so you could pay the 72p for collection and arrange that at the same time as paying for the postage. Sees odd that these two systems are not already integrated.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

We only offer Parcel Collect for up to five parcels a day. If you are registered OBA user you can orgainse collections. To find out more contact the helpdesk on the number below.

Kind Regards,
    Click & Drop Support

15. Add DE6 Zone Sort Country Priced Low Volume Economy to USA

Click & Drop is not offering me DE6 Zone Sort Country Priced Low Volume Economy for a USA parcel despite USA being on OBA for this service, and despite USA being specifically listed for this service on Page 21 of the
    International Business Parcels Rate card
    Effective from 1 January 2021
    https://www.royalmail.com/sites/royalmail.com/files/2020-12/international-business-parcels-rate-card-1-january-2021.pdf

Please can you fix this? I have been in contact with Click & Drop by telephone, RM Customer Services by telephone, and our Account Manager by email. Each has referred me to one or more of the others.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Offer a report that includes prices paid for all postage

I'd like a report very much similar to the one offered that includes all despatched items but with an extra column that shows how much you paid for the postage on each item for bank reconciliation purposes.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

Thanks for your suggestion. Unfortunately the reason pricing is not shown until after the data has been passed to your Royal Mail Online Business Account is because we do not price at item level. Pricing is calculated once an order is manifested into OBA and dependent on the products you have ordered, OBA calculates if the volumes you are posting on that day meet any volume related discount criteria, and for some products Click & Drop calculates your end of day average weight so to display a price could be misleading and not be the price you are charged at the end of the day.

We are looking into options for giving some indicative pricing, but due to the current pricing and discount options within the various products customers could post on, this may not be possible. In the interim, you have end of day pricing visible in the…

17. Please show me where i can purchase the large grey mailbags/sacks. I cannot find them on the royal mail shop

Where can I purchase grey mail bags/sacks specifically as I cannot find them on the store anywhere.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

Kind Regards,

Click & Drop Support

18. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Please add product available quantity and cost price, sale price

It would be good to see the product available quantity and automatically less the quantity based on sold orders. It will make Click and Drop an Inventory stock availability system as well.

I am currently paying a lot of money to my Inventory management system software just to track inventory stock so adding these columns into Click and drop will save users a lot of money. thanks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

Thank you for your suggestion it is appreciated. However this not currently something we are able to complete at present.

We will continue to make improvements in the future to make the experience more user friendly.

Kind Regards,

Click & Drop Support

20. Different sender address on CN22

Have the option to have a different senders address shown on the customs label (CN22) to the return address on the label.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

Thank you for your suggestion it is appreciated. However this not currently something we are able to complete at present.

We will continue to make improvements in the future to make the experience more user friendly.

Kind Regards,

Click & Drop Support

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base