General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

66 results found

1. Click+Drop Tracking Bugs x2

Bug No1:

When an item sells via eBay, and postage is applied - in this case, CRL24/CRL48 (with the barcode for proof of delivery), this information is pushed to the eBay system no problem and it shows that the CRL24/CRL48 tracking number added all OK. But this is not being done on Etsy orders. It marks as dispatched, but no tracking info added. You cannot add it afterwards with Etsy so this is a big issue especially when dealing with non-received items. This is definitely a bug of late with C+D, unsure when it started doing this but it's on…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello, thank you for your suggestions. Not all package sizes and service combinations are eligible for a confirmation of delivery number. Where the service and package size is eligible for a delivery confirmation number, we update orders at Etsy with the same.

Please be aware that CRL24/48 services are not eligible for delivery confirmation numbers when used with 'Letter' packaging format.

We can confirm tracking and delivery confirmation numbers are returned to and applied against each element of an order in eBay, unless the vendor makes changes to the shipping after the order has been placed by the purchaser. 

If you are still encountering issues, please contact the helpdesk. 

Kind regards

Click & Drop Team

2. 7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Order download from click & drop

Am i able to download order back from click & drop order overview?
    It will be very helpful if that function is available on website .

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Paperless Manifesting

Instead of printing paper for manifested orders, you could print off a thermal label with a unique 2D barcode for each mailbag that help identify the date, manifest and account holder.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your suggestion -  This is not something in plan at current, but we will consider in future developments.

Kind regards

Click and Drop Support

5. Tracking not being added for grouped orders

When a customer buys multiple items and it shows as a combined (grouped) order in the Open Orders, and if you apply postage and therefore tracking, only one of the orders has the tracking information added.

Example: buyer buys 3 items and it shows as one grouped order in Open Orders. You apply postage, like a CRL24/48 or Signed For service, and the order as a whole is marked dispatched. But only tracking is added to one of the items.

This means it still shows in some marketplaces as dispatched but pending tracking info added.

Annoying as it means loads…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello. We do not currently offer merging or splitting of orders, so the order as it shows in Click & Drop represents an order as imported from your marketplace. You can create a single label for an order and therefore a single tracking number. If you are still having difficulties, please contact HelpDesk.

Kind regards

Click & Drop Team 

6. Add Support For SMS and Email Notifications Sent to the Sender

As well as the option to have email and sms notifications sent to the customer, it would be really useful to have the same notifications sent to the sender. Thank you!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Import customer information to OBA sales order

As a mailing house with many customers we really need a facility which imports the customer reference from C&D to the OBA Sales Order to allow us to re-charge our customers. Currently we are having to this manually. When you upload a file for Int'l mailsort it generates an OBA sales order but does not confirm it allowing you to go in and amend it. This would be very useful for us.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello, thank you for your suggestion. You can use OBA Departments to group your customers labels on OBA Sales Orders. Please contact your account manager to discuss using 'Departments' on your account. 

Many thanks

Click & Drop Team

8. Shipping rules that work with 2 or more products in a single order

Please please please allow shipping rules to work when an individual order contains 2 or more products from the same source.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Easy Reporting of Lost Post Claims

People cannot be bothered to fill in the lost post claim form because it takes too long, so a lot of the time no record is kept of buyers who claim their orders didn't arrive. It's obvious that royal mail want to deter people from claiming for their losses, but at least it could be made easier for us to get our postage costs back especially if tracking shows not delivered. This way repeat lost post claimers could be flagged.

I don't know about other sellers, but for me it is not so much about losing the money that frustrates…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

Thank you for your comment, unfortunately this site is for Click & Drop queries and feedback only. Please refer to:

https://business.help.royalmail.com/app/contact

If you are unable to find your answer on there, please call us on:

03457 750 750 - Please be aware we are open Monday to Friday, 8am-6pm. *(Calls may be recorded and monitored for training and compliance purposes)*.

Kind Regards,

Click & Drop Support

10. A few improvements I'd like to see

A few improvements I'd like to see...

1. In the open orders window please add a "QTY" option. All our products are the same and so the weight of our shipments depends on the QTY, right now we're sorting by value of order which isn't accurate as we charge different amount on different sales channels depending on their fees.

2. When printing the labels we also print the extra packing slip label, there is a notes section which pulls personalisation information over from ebay, this is fantastic for us, please can you do the same for ETSY orders?

3. Under the weight section…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello, 

Thank you for your feedback. 

1. We are making improvments to the grid at present. 

2. This is a limitation of etsy's API. 

3.  This functuality is available in Channel Shipper. 

Kind Regards, 

Click &  Drop Support

11. Woo Commerce integration - please can you remove the # it adds at the start of order numbers

Woo Commerce integration - please can you remove the # it adds at the start of order numbers. Thanks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

Thank you for your suggestion it is appreciated. However this not currently something we are able to complete at present.

We will continue to make improvements in the future to make the experience more user friendly.

Kind Regards,

Click & Drop Support

12. Require a confirmation before generating manifest.

Its too easy to accidently generate a manifest after producing labels. As there is currently no way to reset a manifest, it would make sense to require a further confirmation.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

Thank you for your suggestion it is appreciated. However this not currently something we are able to complete at present.

We will continue to make improvements in the future to make the experience more user friendly.

Kind Regards,

Click & Drop Support

13. Shipping rules to allow multiple items per order

We sell on various ecommerce platforms (ebay & woocommerce) and the majority of our orders contain multiple items/products. Currently when we use shipping rules to apply postage it only works with orders that contain one item/product. This means most of our orders we have to apply postage manually which adds a lot of time to our shipping process. All of our items/products that we sell are small & we know that they fit within a certain package size.

All our shipping rules are based on weight, so orders upto 750g go large letter, orders over 750g go small parcel. This…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Advanced shipping rules

I would like a tweak to the current shipping rules so that labels are not automatically generated. Rather than automatically applying a particular service based on "store postage method", I would rather keep the order open for manual processing, but only allow selection of the "rule" service. This will make handling of express orders so much easier and less prone to mistakes.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. If you are having technical issues with the site please contact our helpdesk on the number below.

03457 750 750 - Please be aware we are open Monday to Friday, 8am-6pm. *(Calls may be recorded and monitored for training and compliance purposes)*.

Kind Regards,

Click & Drop Support

15. Show the Service Price / Cost

With so many product codes, especially for international order why don't we get to see the total charged at the point of applying postage? Many of the product codes aren't on the main price lists and those that are are very confusing.We get the total at the end of the day but no breakdown of what was spent, I can't think of another business that does this

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

Thanks for your suggestion.  Unfortunately the reason pricing is not shown until after the data has been passed to your Royal Mail Online Business Account is because we do not price at item level.  Pricing is calculated once an order is manifested into OBA and dependent on the products you have ordered, OBA calculates if the volumes you are posting on that day meet any volume related discount criteria, and for some products Click & Drop calculates your end of day average weight so to display a price could be misleading and not be the price you are charged at the end of the day.

We are looking into options for giving some indicative pricing, but due to the current pricing and discount options within the various products customers could post on, this may not be possible.  In the interim, you have end of day pricing visible in the…

16. Manifest individual orders even if they're in a batch already

I can select individual orders and select "manifest", but if they're in a manifestable state, then they already have postage applied and label printed, which means they're in a batch already, therefore all it does is push you to the batches screen.

Example process:
    We apply postage and print all 24 hour labels then all 48 hour labels, which puts them in two batches, however, I may not be able to ship those orders that day, but the only way to manifest them is as a whole batch, so I end up having to reset those orders that I can't…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. If you are having technical issues with the site please contact our helpdesk on the number below.

Kind Regards,

Click & Drop Support

17. Allow Tracked Items to be dropped off at Post Offices

It does not make sense to use the Click & Drop portal to book items, which saves time, only for "Tracked Items" not to be accepted by a Post Office, which wastes time. Surely it should be one portal, one service. I was told that it (not accepting items) was because of a difference between Royal Mail and Parcelforce. As a customer, surely that doesn't make sense.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

We continue to work with Post Office Limited in order to accept Royal Mail Tracked 24 / 48 items. Unfortunately this is not something they offer but we will continue to work with them.

Until then Royal Mail items can be handed over at a Royal Mail Customer Enquiry Office, a Parcel Postbox or you can take advantage of a free Parcel Collect until the 31st May.

Kind Regards,

Click & Drop Support

18. Misrouting

We are experiencing a significant number of items being mis-routed to the incorrect country via Click And Drop. For instance, we send frequently to the USA, but parcels are being returned to us after routing via Canada. We've had parcels for Germany sent to Australia!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

Thank you for your comment, unfortunately this site is for Click & Drop queries and feedback only. Please refer to:

Kind Regards,

Click & Drop Support

19. Connect invoice item to an exact parcel. Update Click and Drop with actual shipping paid.

It is currently impossible to identify an exact Tracked 48 item from the invoice. There is a "sender's reference" which isn't searchable on C&D nor does it relate to anything on a C&D item. I keep getting "oversize" charges on T48 items and have no idea why.

Secondly, T48 pricing should not be such a mystery. The prices for each band should be available via my account as well as the volume I need to reach to achieve better prices. Today, I phoned customer support to get my prices (I'm convinced I'm being charged more than I was quoted) and…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

Kind Regards,

Click & Drop Support

20. Why have you removed the manifested batches tab? I now can't look at my day's manifested orders by batch imported

We have always managed our orders based on batches imported during the day. Suddenly today the abililty to view the batches that make up a Manfest is gone so I either have the full list of orders or the manifest total. Nothing in between to check off.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello, 

We no longer use batches in manifesting due to recent changes in  international shipping requirments and to support future enhancments to Click & Drop. 

Kind Regards, 

Click & Drop Support 

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base