Skip to content

General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

24 results found

1. B2B Shipping - outside IOSS

When sending items to a VAT registered business in the EU even if they are below the IOSS threshold, there is no way of easily stopping the IOSS number being added.

A simple tick box would be ideal to disapply IOSS to the order - even better if I could enter the EORI number of the recipient business.

Currently the only way I have found is by creating another sender profile which does not have IOSS linked to it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can remove the IOSS number applied to an order you have created during Apply Postage. 

For orders imported from certain marketplaces where they have used IOSS and captured import tax, IOSS will always be used when a supporting service is chosen in Click & Drop; this is a requirement of those marketplaces.

2. If an order has a tracking number the system should mark it as Despatched

The system should have the logic to automate this.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Labels are printed to an Avery sticky label - why can we not just copy and paste the label from the screen

You present the documents on the screen and the label in in a 4 x 6 label size. to get that label to the envelope it is necessary to print the sheet.Waste of paper and carbon footprint. Why canwe not just select the label and copy and paste it to the label. We then save time and paper!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Prevent Labels Being Purchased if Collections are Unavailable

You will happily take payment for postage whilst advertising that collection is available. Then, when you go to book the collection, "Sorry, collections cannot be arranged right now. This service will be available again shortly, so please try again later.". This has happened a few times - possibly it is unscheduled/unannounced maintenace at the worst possible time which is just before the midnight cutoff. Or possibly the webservice is down from time to time. Either way, you must not advertise collection service on the payment processing page when the API is down. You should allow payment to be taken, but…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello and thank you for your suggestion. Collections are just one of the options available for entering your shipment into the Royal Mail network. We support the purchase of labels whilst collections may be temporarily unavailable and encourage you to try a short time later. If you are having difficulties arranging collections, please contact the helpdesk,

Many thanks

Click & Drop Team 

5. Add Option to Manually Mark Tracking Status as Delivered

Sometimes, the tracking status of a shipment is not up-to-date, especially on export orders. I would like the option to manually change the tracking status of an order to 'Delivered'.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello and thank you for your suggestion. We support updating your integrations when a shipment has been despatched. There may be a few minutes delay between you marking your shipments as despatched in Click & Drop, and the same being reflected in your integration.

If you continue to face difficulties with shipping updates, please contact the helpdesk. 

Many thanks

Click & Drop

6. Bug during unsuccessful booking of a Collection marking orders as despatched

Sometimes, when booking a Collection immediately after paying for postage, there's an error or something goes wrong, and the status of the orders change from "Label Generated" to "Despatched", but the Collection has not been booked.

If I try to book Collection again, there's an error stating "Only orders that have a 'Label Generated' status can be booked for Collection, so I'm unable to have them collected.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello, thank you for your suggestion. Please check you do not have 'Mark order as despatched when label generated' in Settings > Miscellaneous. If you are still encountering this behaviour, please contact the help desk.

Thanks

Click & Drop Team

7. Generate Customs CN Documents

Customs CN22 - I didn't realise you had to stick an extra customs label for international packages as there is no warnings when producing international labels. I inputted the customs information which I assumed was accessed digitally but it wasn't producing the extra label so why make me put the information in?? When I received a rejected parcel back due to not having the customs information I was confused as I had put this info in. There really needs to be a warning message telling users that they must affix a customs label to packages because like me, I assumed…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello, Click & Drop already produces CN22 and CN23 documents where appropriate; it seems you have diabled this in your settings. Please review your label settings in the Click & Drop platform.

Kind regards

Click & Drop Team

8. Top up a Balance

It would be definitely helpful to be able to top up a balance to use for postage, currently have to re-enter card details each time we have to post out something even if its just the 1 small letter. That or a way to save account information for which to automatically charge as unless you are sending more then 20 parcels a week you can't get a OBA to link it for payments

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. IOSS number should be displayed in CN22 label, but just IOSS logo

IOSS number should be displayed in CN22 label, but just a round IOSS logo on the front label.

I spoke to German customs and because the IOSS number isn't on the CN22 form or anywhere on the label, they often change my customers again for customs fees and VAT, even though they already paid this.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello. The IOSS number should not be visible anywhere on the package and is transmitted in the electronic customs data. The IOSS logo indicates the shipment is covered by the IOSS scheme and can be verified by customs agents in electronic customs.

Thanks,

Click & Drop Team

10. Allow 24 and 48 hour tracked mail to be dropped in at Post Office

Proof of postage is essential so why can I not drop off my 24 and 48 hour tracked mail along with my other click and drop mail at the local Post Office? The Postmaster says he gets many complaints and would love to take these but the current Royal Mail contract with the Post Office does not cover this service. Parcel boxes do not supply adequate proof of posting and are just a fiddle to log on the app. The sorting office closes early or is just inaccessible. Please make this a priority as tracking is now essential for my…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

We continue to work with Post Office Limited in order to accept Royal Mail Tracked 24 / 48 items. Unfortunately this is not something they offer but we will continue to work with them.

Until then Royal Mail items can be handed over at a Royal Mail Customer Enquiry Office, a Parcel Postbox. 

Kind Regards,

Click & Drop Support

11. An export option to pull of the address book within my account

Have an option to export all address saved on my account for a bulk update. Then reimport them, ie add mobile numbers to all accounts for text message tracking numbers

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

Thank you for your suggestion it is appreciated. However this not currently something we are able to complete at present.

We will continue to make improvements in the future to make the experience more user friendly.

Kind Regards,

Click & Drop Support

12. Pick List / Despatch Notes for non OBA customers

I fall in between two stools. I am a limited company trading successfully since 2016 but for some inexplicable reason RM will not give me an OBA account (Pitney Bowes and all the other competitors were fine with me having an account, so I am totally bemused).

Anyway, I own many stores and have successfully integrated several of them with C&D. I see an OBA customer can generate despatch notes (https://help.parcel.royalmail.com/hc/en-gb/articles/115002652473-Scan-Print-Online-Business-Account-customers-), but again for some inexplicable reason non OBA customers cannot. This would save me so much time going to each individual website and store and printing individual…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Have the option to remove sender's address on labels when buying postage in bulk

If I buy postage for a parcel online, I can choose whether I want my address on the postage label or not, but if I buy postage for multiple parcels by downloading a csv of addresses onto your site, it prints out my address on every label. I don't want my address on the label and it's a pain to have to add each address individually when I can do it quickly in bulk. If the option is there to remove the sender's address when buying postage individually, it should be there when buying postage in bulk too

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

Thank you for your suggestion it is appreciated. However this not currently something we are able to complete at present.

We will continue to make improvements in the future to make the experience more user friendly.

Kind Regards,

Click & Drop Support

14. Please give an option to "Drop off" a parcel, instead of forcing us into "Collection"!

Enable an option to "Drop Off" a parcel, instead of only giving a "collection" option.

Surely it would be far better to be able to select "either" collect from me, or drop at a Royal Mail location at the time of purchase?

If one of your customers is dropping multiple parcels to one of your locations, as I do, being "forced" by the changes to your website into selecting a collection date and time, and then having to go back at the end of a now very lengthy process, to cancel the collection is both very time consuming, frustrating and…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

Thank you for your comment, unfortunately this site is for Click & Drop queries and feedback only. Please refer to:

https://business.help.royalmail.com/app/contact

If you are unable to find your answer on there, please call us on:

03457 750 750 - Please be aware we are open Monday to Friday, 8am-6pm. *(Calls may be recorded and monitored for training and compliance purposes)*.

Kind Regards,

Click & Drop Support

15. Make invoices optional for either cumitalive or in a breakdown form as to show each individual cost.

It seems the invoice is being totalled as one cumulative invoice and does not show the breakdown of costs per each consignment or PO that we raise

Is there a way to change this on the system as I need to upload these invoices per consignment on our system for our finance dept ?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. If you are having technical issues with the site please contact our helpdesk on the number below.

03457 750 750 - Please be aware we are open Monday to Friday, 8am-6pm. *(Calls may be recorded and monitored for training and compliance purposes)*.

Kind Regards,

Click & Drop Support

16. Stop uploading shipping numbers to eBay for 1st/2nd class large letters

I post out mostly using large letter format, since you have started uploading these to eBay my claims are through the roof.

Buyers know they can't be tracked and get a free product !!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello, 

Thank you for your feedback. Inside your intergration settings you can choose to return delivery confirmation numbers or not to eBay. 

Kind Regards, 

Click & Drop Support

17. Pay post offices for processing click and drop

I have been using click & drop for its convenience and it’s professional, scannable labels. It is also slightly cheaper than paying at the post office.
    I understand, however, that post offices do not get paid for processing such post. Perhaps even doesn’t get registered on their workload. I’d say this is grossly unfair. I would emphasise I am in no way affiliated to a post office or know personally anyone who works there, but I know injustice when I see it!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello, 

Thank you for your feedback. Royal Mail do have a commerical agremen in place with the Post Office Limited for handling C&D items. 

Kind Regards, 

Click & Drop Support Team

18. Ability to create prepaid labels via Click and Drop personal API

Currently, to create labels via a Royal Mail API requires an OBA, manifest creation and the shipments to be collected or dropped off at a sorting centre.

The personal Click & Drop API similarly allows the creation of orders, but not labels (without the above process). These orders then have to be manually clicked through the web interface to pay and print the shipping labels.

The idea is to bridge the gap in Royal Mail's APIs by extending the Click and Drop API to enable pre-paid labels to be created from personal Click and Collect API.

These labels would then…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Increasy the resolution of the labels

As for now when i print a RM label via Etsy it prints really well. That is same for RM website. However when using Click & Drop the resolution of the labels is significantly less and in some cases not readable.

Could you please improve the resolution/quality ?

THX

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. If you are having technical issues with the site please contact our helpdesk on the number below.

Kind Regards,

Click & Drop Support

20. make label printing less wasteful

The current printing format makes us waste a whole sheet of A4 label for something that could easily fit on 1/6 of a sheet.
    Please change the label so that we can copy and paste it to suit our printing requirements.
    Thanks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello, 

The labels should not be resized or they may be unreadable by the automated technology used in mail routing. 

Kind Regards, 

Click & Drop Support

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base