General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Post-payment editing of labels

Currently (at least this day and on my OS) custom positioning of labels does not work. You can prescribe the positioning during the processing, but after payment the labels revert to top left. This is clearly a programming fault, but it is also possible to forget to do it at all, in which case it would be nice to be able to correct it once one has seen the generated PDF.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Implement a receipt system across CSP when mail is dropped off or have a digital receipt (proof of posting) generated in Click and Drop.

The two Customer Service Points in my area will not give receipts for click and drop items.
    This means I have put parcels through your network and if they go missing, which happens I have no proof that I put them through your network because the staff say they don't need to supply or stamp any receipts. This is not okay.
    Royal Mail customer help centre states if you drop off click and drop items to a CSP you can get your proof of posting paper work stamped, well you can't.
    You can not supply a service and not give…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. If you are having technical issues with the site please contact our helpdesk on the number below.

03457 750 750 – Please be aware we are open Monday to Friday, 8am-6pm. (Calls may be recorded and monitored for training and compliance purposes).

Kind Regards,

Click & Drop Support

3. Implement Basic Webhooks

Would love to be able to setup a webhook for when an order is marked as dispatched, that maybe passes some basic info (tracking, estimated delivery), that way we could automate notifying our customers of dispatch within our app.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. mention restricted drop-off options sooner in the ordering process

After wasting lots of time setting things up (user-unfriendly system!) I was told, at the final step before payment, that the 24 and 48h services for track and track & sign are only available at the local depot. Well my 'local depot' is a lot futher away than my local post office, so I was a little frustrated you can imagine. Should not have bothered and gone to my PO immediately. What a waste of time.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

We continue to work with Post Office Limited in order to accept Royal Mail Tracked 24 / 48 items. Unfortunately this is not something they offer but we will continue to work with them.

Until then Royal Mail items can be handed over at a Royal Mail Customer Enquiry Office.

Kind Regards,

Click & Drop Support

5. Allow Royal Mail tracked 24 & 48 hour to be dropped off at Post Office

I have just been down to my post office (30 minute walk) to drop off my parcel which was a Royal Mail Tracked 24 hour delivery (I waited for 45 mins in a queue) only to be told I had to go to Royal Mail office (I had no idea royal mail and post office were different). I walked another 30 mins to Royal Mail which was closed due to Covid, I walked back to Post office and they could not provide me with proof of postage. So either make it very clear (in a pop up window before I…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

We continue to work with Post Office Limited in order to accept Royal Mail Tracked 24 / 48 items. Unfortunately this is not something they offer but we will continue to work with them.

Until then Royal Mail items can be handed over at a Royal Mail Customer Enquiry Office, a Parcel Postbox.

Kind Regards,

Click & Drop Support

6. List the price paid for postage next to dispatched orders

The only way I can find how much I payed for a particular parcel is to look at my email conformation. It would be easier to see how much postage was paid for each parcel in the order table.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

Thanks for your suggestion. Unfortunately the reason pricing is not shown until after the data has been passed to your Royal Mail Online Business Account is because we do not price at item level. Pricing is calculated once an order is manifested into OBA and dependent on the products you have ordered, OBA calculates if the volumes you are posting on that day meet any volume related discount criteria, and for some products Click & Drop calculates your end of day average weight so to display a price could be misleading and not be the price you are charged at the end of the day.

We are looking into options for giving some indicative pricing, but due to the current pricing and discount options within the various products customers could post on, this may not be possible. In the interim, you have end of day pricing visible in the…

7. Stop insisting that I supply Customs data for International Orders that I have already supplied Customs Data for

Several times, I have successfully paid for postage, generated and printed the postage label and posted the item for International orders. Then I log on and you tell me to provide Customs Data for these orders - I HAVE ALREADY DONE THIS. It's not possible to do it again and anyway - it's too late! PLEASE fix the bugs in your site and stop these unnecessary warnings!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. If you are having technical issues with the site please contact our helpdesk on the number below.

03457 750 750 – Please be aware we are open Monday to Friday, 8am-6pm. (Calls may be recorded and monitored for training and compliance purposes).

Kind Regards,

Click & Drop Support

8. when searching for and finding an old order, have as an option "send same again"

sometimes we send the same items to customers, or have customers that are frequent clients. If we could search, find and send again this would speed up our work.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Please integrate Collection emails with Click and Drop both as regards Purchase AND confirmation email content

1. Having two systems to send and arrange collection of mail is madness
    2. The emails sent following collection are next to useless as they do not give any indication of which item they relate to. As Click and Drop eBay integration does not send eBay the Postage Item ID for 2nd Class post the reference given in the email is meaningless unless you dig all the way back to a regenerated label for each item. A VERY FIDDLY AND TIME-CONSUMING EXERCISE!!! Someone should have looked at the real world when designing hese systems as they are not currently fit for purpose.
    1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

I would suggest looking in to a business account, if you need any help please contact the help desk on the number below.

Kind Regards,
    Click & Drop Support

10. make it clear that the label must be printed in its entirety

In my opinion it is not clear on the website or the label that home-printed labels should be printed and attached in their entirety. I'd suggest that this information is made clearer to avoid issues at the point of postage. Also, it would be good if it was possible to stipulate the maximum flat surface size of the package so it can be printed to fit.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

Kind Regards,

Click & Drop Support

11. Click and Drop not importing Shopify Orders

Shopify store is integrated correctly with CAD. Orders are marked unfulfilled, but CAD will not import the orders so that I can buy postage.

No help at all from CAD support at all who after 2 weeks of emails and hours of waiting on hold to be cut off, I am finally directed here.
    Can anyone help?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base