Skip to content

General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

94 results found

1. add Trading Name to the list of header options in Open Orders

We have (as I'm sure do many other businesses) a few trading names and therefore separate websites we trade under. Currently the only way to see what order is from what site is to manually refer to the 'channel reference' but that is just the order number and is not a site definer. Can you not add 'Trading Name' as an optional header / sort filter etc... to the main 'Orders' pages. Currently the 'Channel' column only shows 'WooCommerce'.. but both our sites use Woo so again, there is no visual indicator as to which site has generated the order.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Use the correct address formatting for the destination country.

International addresses are currently printed using the UK format, however R.M. advise using the correct format for the destination for the destination country, especially (at the moment) with regards to Spain. Under the International Incidents bulletin (Spain), quote: "It’s particularly important to provide the Spanish address in the correct format ...". I would, but I can't when using C&D!!

I created software to do just that for my own labels before I started using C&D, so it's not difficult and surprising that a major postal company doesn't even do it themselves, at the same time as advising others to do…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Allow a preview of label

I'd like to see a preview of the label before I pay. Reason for change: You can set up a number of addresses on the click & drop site. You can also set up a number of different integrations with the likes of Etsy. If you make a mistake with the integration address or your default is not set correctly, then you end up with the wrong return address being printed. This happened to me twice and the refund process is quite slow.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Multiple Company names on SMS / EMAIL customer notifications

Currently the name on the notifications is the account holder. Fulfilment houses despatch on behalf of multiple companies. It would be very useful if the import data could include a field that had name of the actual sender rather than the fulfilment house. Currently this can be achieved by listing different names on the Royal Mail account but this is too unwieldy, slowing down the import process massively. Could this be automated in the future by having a separate non required data field. At the moment fulfilment houses or their customers get contacted 1000's of times every day by consumers…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Country of Origin Statement

Have been informed by another couirer that our packages to the EU are being charged at the non UK prefered rate of import duty as they dont contain the following statement on their customs dec. and having country of origin next to the product isnt suffiecnt

I cant see where to appy it on Royal Mail CN22 / CN23 either as a one off or a templated item

The exporter of the products covered by this document EORI XXXX declares that, except where otherwise clearly indicated, these products are of United Kingdom preferential origin.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello, 

Thank you for your feedback. As long as the information you enter is accurate and fully completed including the country of origin, when the item arrives at the destination country it will receive the correct handling by the customs authority. 

Kind Regards, 

Click & Drop Support

6. collect VAT for IOSS through click and drop

For people who don't have a shopping cart that uses IOSS then it would be good if click and drop had a default IOSS number that could be used as an option and import tax collected by click and drop.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Allow EORI settings to be updated so that these can be automatically applied to postage labels

alongside setting default Tariff numbers etc to our click and drop account we should also be able too apply our default EORI number. please update so that this can be done automatically rather than manually written each time. Would also be good to have room for the defaults to be set for both types in case there are northern ireland orders to be posted also. GB is the bigger preference though.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Show the price of individual items within a manifest

We have to pass the cost of some items to our partners and although you can see the cost of the full manifest you cant see how much an individual item cost within the manifest

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

Thanks for your suggestion.  Unfortunately the reason pricing is not shown until after the data has been passed to your Royal Mail Online Business Account is because we do not price at item level.  Pricing is calculated once an order is manifested into OBA and dependent on the products you have ordered, OBA calculates if the volumes you are posting on that day meet any volume related discount criteria, and for some products Click & Drop calculates your end of day average weight so to display a price could be misleading and not be the price you are charged at the end of the day.

We are looking into options for giving some indicative pricing, but due to the current pricing and discount options within the various products customers could post on, this may not be possible.  In the interim, you have end of day pricing visible in the…

9. Apply the reference used on C+D to the Royal Mail invoice

The reference needs to appear on the invoice instead of just"click and drop" so we can track which orders are for which job. We are a mailing house with many C+D customers we post on behalf of, and we are having a nightmare tying all the invoice lines to each individual job

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Amend WooCommerce "channel reference" from the "post-ID" to the "order-number"

Current your dashboard displays the "post-ID" from a WooCommerce order in the "channel reference" column. This number has no use for us, instead the "order-number" or "invoice-number" would be infinitely more helpful. Thanks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Add a ‘View basket’ button in the app

As far as I can see there’s no way to get to your ‘basket’ in the app other than by going through the send an item process. So if I navigate away from the basket for whatever reason, I need to go through sending an item again (and delete it when I’m done) so I can get back to the basket

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello, 

Thank you for your comment, unfortunately this site is for Click & Drop queries and feedback only.

Kind Regards,

Click & Drop Support

12. packaging weights

It's impossible to accurately pre-judge the weights of packaging on orders (when some orders contain multiple products). This means we cannot use Click & Drop. Why not add an adjustment procedure during manifest so that we can compare the final weight of the shipment with the weight that has been generated by product weights? That way the correct weight for the manifest could be checked and adjusted (to avoid any charges for inaccurate weights)?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. shipping rules package sizes

When customers order multiple items with different package sizes the shipping rules default to the smaller item size. Surely it should default to the larger one?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. customs hs codes shopify

Does RM pull down HS codes from Shopify?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 3 5 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base