General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. customs label date and signature auto completed

As someone who posts hundreds of items to the USA it is annoying to have to date and sign each customs label by a pen, when the date can easily be generated and printed onto the customs label and a signature can be uploaded to click and drop and printed onto customs labels automatically similar to how Amazon handle custom labels.

60 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

14 comments  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Populate CN23

Why is it that you have done all the work for populating the CN23 for the pre electronic information yet you have not bothered to have it populate all the required fields such as the sender and the recipient ? It seem obvious to have these populated as the information is there. Alos the category is a required field so why can we not populate that from any import?
    The current version of the CN23 means that every one has to have handwritten information added making them look untidy and time consuming to fill in our details and the customer…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Customs Data Electronic Advanced Notification

Can you please advise us when the automatic submission of customs data to other countries goes live. I note that as you are still unable to edit/change products once added to an order, or unable to split an order, much of the product data that is attached to my international labels is incorrect. I just override the weight to be the correct value and leave the incorrect product information as is and hand write a CN22 form. So, given the product information, when submitted electronically by RM on behalf of the sender is a legal declaration of the contents of…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi, and thank you for your suggestion. For orders going to countries that require electronic customs information, we will be including the ability to add and edit all product and customs data.
    We cannot give an exact day yet for when this will be released.

4. Import HS Codes from Shopify Products or have a Default HS Code in C&D

Hi, it would be great if you could import HS codes from Shopify products.

We have over 3000 products, and it is difficult to process this volume of orders every day on Click and Drop. We only actually have three HS codes, so either importing from Shopify, or having a default option within Click and Drop that assigns a code based on a rule would be perfect.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Import Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi and thank you for your suggestion. We are currently working on a series of ‘Default customs information’ settings designed for our customers who send the same kind of items regularly. Keep an eye on our help pages and user messages for further updates.

5. Click & Drop Desktop - only 50 orders can be imported at a time - why?

Installed C&D Desktop last night. Logged on this morning, 99 orders to print out. File is uploaded to Desktop, nothing happens. I have a look in the "Errors" folder to find you can only upload csv files with 50 rows in.

I never had this problem with Dropbox - and it's a bit worrying if your system can't handle more than 50 orders at once (we'll have 400+ per day in the few weeks leading up to Christmas)

Back to Dropbox I go until this gets fixed.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Tracked/signed for over 2kg documents

We are a bookshop - so we use printed papers a lot - Currently we can only import on the CSV file parcels up to 2kg on Tracked/signed for services, we then have to go into each entry and change the weight and size to Documents - why can't we have Documents as a uploadable item
    allowing up to 5kg? It is very time consuming.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Sorting orders by product details (SKU)

Why orders can't be sorted by product details?

Orders can be sorted by every other details like channel, country, post code, customer name etc. The only way we can't sort orders list is by product details which in my opinion is must for every sellers. If we can sort orders by product details this will make life easy for packaging. we print orders on thermal printer and it will take forever to arrange orders based on products.

I request royalmail technicians to please sort this out. If only we can arrange orders by product details(SKU) packaging time will take half…

50 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

started  ·  27 comments  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Provide a preview of labels before purchase

I composed a label for an overseas destination. All appeared OK in the sidebar as I progressed, but when the label was delivered it was lacking the addressees' surname. No warning was given that it would be incomplete.
    I understand from a reply to my complaint that the the address fields are limited in length. If so, they should not appear untruncated in the progress bar.
    A preview of the label would at least give the user a chance to spot this and perhaps find a workaround.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

started  ·  1 comment  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Address book

We would like to be able to save customers email and phone numbers to our address book. This was an option we used with DMO.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    started  ·  Admin responded

Hi,

Thank you for your suggestion. We are aware that this functionality is not available in Click & Drop.

You’ll be pleased to hear that this is being worked on and will be available in the near future. As soon as we have a release date we will update you.

Thanks
    The Click & Drop Team

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base