General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Bug - restore Country of Origin to new CN22 customs labels

The recent version (April 2020) of the CN22 customs label shows Harmonized System Codes, but no longer prints Country of Origin. Please fix.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Click & Drop REST API

Please provide the Click & Drop dedicated API that would allow the developers to implement solutions for the clients that are using C&D.

It would be great if the API would allow to:
    - Login to C&D using the client user name and password
    - Look up order by specific fields i.e. channel reference
    - Download orders by its status or a date, i.e. all orders with the status new or label generated.
    - Ability to update the order status i.e. from "Label Generated" to "Shipped"
    - Ability to create orders and purchase postage

This would allow the developers to…

46 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19 comments  ·  New Marketplace Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We are currently developing an API to create orders within Click & Drop, and we will soon be in a position to offer early beta access for some customers within the next few weeks.
    If you would be interested in joining this beta program once it is ready, please email clickanddropfeedback@royalmail.com with the registration email address of your Click & Drop account.
    It is important that you provide us with the correct email address, otherwise we may not be able to find your account.

Once the beta program is ready, we will send you a user message to let you know this has been activated on your account.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,
    Click & Drop development

3. No Tracking Number in Confirmation Email?.....

Yesterday, in using the new "Send an Item" beta site, all went well, but noticed that the Postage Confirmation email doesn't contain the tracking number! (or it is obscured?..). The label clearly does, but also not on the section the sender retains, i.e. "Certificate of Posting for Online Postage".

In other words, if the sender doesn't make a separate, manual note of the tracking number, taken from the label attached to the parcel, before one sends it / drops it off, it is not shown in any materials retained or sent to (i.e. the confirmation email) the sender...

Surely this…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. dropbox integration replacement

according to message on 01/04/2019 - dropbox is being replaced with C&D Desktop - is there a mac version for this forthcoming? strangely it mentions ios - however here we use macs and having to run a vm to use desktop is going to be quite a pain frankly. when is dropbox being retired?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Import Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi and thanks for your suggestion. Offering Mac support for our Click & Drop Desktop application is currently in the late stages of development, but we can’t offer a date of completion just yet. We apologise for the delay, and we will post further updates as soon as we are available.

5. Why ask for a title when you don't print it?

I thought it was odd that the address section does not give a box for a title but the order generator does. Now I know why !!!
    Even if you put something in the title box you don't actually print it on the label.
    That is ridiculous.
    Many of our customers are elderly ladies who prefer to use the "Mrs" in their name. We like to use it as it shows respect. Now our customers think we are ignoring it !
    We will have to resort to putting the Mrs in the First Name box as well as their name!!!

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Provide a preview of labels before purchase

I composed a label for an overseas destination. All appeared OK in the sidebar as I progressed, but when the label was delivered it was lacking the addressees' surname. No warning was given that it would be incomplete.
    I understand from a reply to my complaint that the the address fields are limited in length. If so, they should not appear untruncated in the progress bar.
    A preview of the label would at least give the user a chance to spot this and perhaps find a workaround.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

started  ·  1 comment  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base