General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Manifesting a selection of dispatched items

When generating 36 labels, but only 30 of the 36 are being dispatched on this day, there is no way of just manifesting the selection of 30. Even if you try and mark that selection as dispatched, then manifest the dispatched items, it manifests the entire batch of 36. There is also no way of separating those 30 into a batch of their own.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Pound Sign is not recognised when importing csv files

When importing csv files, which are downloaded from eBay, they contain "£" for prices, shipping cost etc.. but the system does not recognise there is a "£" in front of the numbers and errors. We would then have to go back to the csv file and remove all the "£" signs before importing. I suggest the system should be able to recognise the "£" symbol where the price fields are.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Import Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Labels and Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Save format in bulk

We are currently working through 9k products clicking each one individual on order to save the format (large letter, parcel etc) to automate our incoming orders.

Surely there is a way this can be done in bulk or CSV upload ? Have contacted help desk numerous times but no answer as yet.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Product Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. When I save an address in the create an order section why does it no save the name also?

I save the addresses for a few regular non ebay buyers in the create a new order section. The address comes up every time but not the customers name, why ?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Import Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. need to post EU to letter IP1 service .

We can send large letter on EU but can't send letter . Its easier to if you could add this service (IP1)

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Import Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. I would like the ability to download an excel spreadsheet of orders with ebay an amazon numbers quantity and price

excel list beforsending out with amazon or ebay no. with quantkity and price and description of goods

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Shown the quantity of items ordered. I've been caught out on numerous occasions when a customer has ordered two or more items.

Shown the quantity of items ordered per sale (from Ebay). I've been caught out on numerous occasions when a customer has ordered two or more items. The order dashboard only shows the product description and not the quantity.

24 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Downloading orders from Marketplaces  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Downloading orders from Marketplaces  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. mirakl marketplace solution (plus open cart would be good)

We use 3 marketplaces all based on the Mirakl platform which are accounting for more sales than ever.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  New Marketplace Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Only import Royal Mail orders from Ebay

On Ebay orders with Hermes you have the option to only import orders that are being sent with Hermes. (according to postage settings set on Ebay)

With Royal Mail click and drop it imports all orders then you have to fish through and delete the other ones.

If Hermes system can only import orders that are Hermes, then surely you can implement just Royal Mail orders.

If this system is already in place in settings could someone please point me to how I can change it to only import the Royal Mail orders.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Downloading orders from Marketplaces  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Lost in post items for click and drop

I would like to be able to look on click and drop to find the letter/parcel in question and just click a button like customer claims item not received. would save sellers so much time rather than filling in the forms when all the information is all logged agains the order on click and drop.

212 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

95 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Royal Mail is looking into options for introducing a process to ease the claims process by supplying claims data in a simpler way. The investigation work is being carried out and we will then look as to when we can fit this into the development roadmap fro Click & Drop alongside the other requests we receive.

When a firm date for introducing this new feature, we will communicate through the user voice and message centre in Click & Drop

Regards

Click & Drop Support

13. We value your feedback

Hi

Royal Mail are actively looking for customers who use Click & Drop regularly and feel it supports them in processing and shipping their orders. Are you interested in working with us to create a short video case study of your business & experience with Click & Drop.

If selected, we will publish the video on the Royal Mail public website and it will also be communicated to all Royal Mail employees, giving the opportunity to advertise your business and Click & Drop.

If you are interested please email clickanddropsupport@royalmail.com by the 12th February 2017, and we will be in…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Better integration with SHOPIFY when it comes to DIGITAL PRODUCTS

Standard procedure within Shopify is for an order that contains a digital product to be automatically marked as either 'fulfilled' or 'partially fulfilled' (if there are physical products that need to be shipped also within the order).

However - if a an order is marked on Shopify as 'partially fulfilled' then Click & Drop won't import the order. So we've had to turn off the automatic changing of status in Shopify, to make the process manual. This really needs to be sorted out asap.

This causes 2 additional problems:

1. When the order is marked as dispatched, customers get sent an…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Product Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Add Shipping Services on 'Orders' page

On the selling platforms we use we offer different shipping services depending on how quick the customer wants the order sending. The problem is when we go into 'New Orders' the shipping service is not visible unless you go into the individual orders. We sell a lot of products and have a lot of sales per day so it is very time consuming having to click into each order. If the shipping service was visible on the orders page we could batch the types of shipping together.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Shipping Rules  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. within shipping rules have the ability to add signed for

i want to be able to set up shipping rules for products that have signed for- i cant at the minute

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Shipping Rules  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Updates and News option next to messages.

Updates on when the new scan system will get working. The link from reports is available for every item despatched. The link gives to no information at the moment.
    To many buyers claiming non arrival we have already had 10 today alone, so giving them a code that has been scanned at the door as you promised is needed NOW.
    This is the only reason we now use this method. Please confirm if ebay still is in agreement that the delivery scan will be viable as a delivered authorisation. (how do we get this confirmed)
    We need UPDATES.

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Stop drop down lists triggering touch keyboards

I have notice that if using a touch device (Surface Pro 4 using Microsoft Edge), when trying to use the drop down lists after selecting multiple orders, it automatically triggers the onscreen keyboard to pop up. This hinders the use somewhat when only trying to select a value from the drop down list.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Order lists

When selecting an order to process it is either in the new order folder or postage applied. I sell a lot of lines and I look for each order by Ppostcode. It is difficult to remember wether an order will be likely to be a new one of have the postage applied. This means that quite often I have to search both lists.

It is possible to have new and postage applied orders in the same list that can be searched once

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Printing - is there any way of just printing labels and is there a shorcut

I use the invoices from Amazon and Ebay and only need to print labels. An option to just print labels would be good.

I only have a label printer attached to the PC on my packing desk - is there a shortcut to print the labels as it takes three clicks at the moment. It would be good if clicking the generate label button would be enough to print the label with no other action require

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base