Skip to content

General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

249 results found

1. Include Printed Paper Rates for International Postage

I haven't been able to find an option to send "Printed Papers" small parcels weighing over 2kg to International addresses.

It should be possible to pay a supplement for each additional 250g up to 5kg but I haven't been able to find a way of doing it using Click & Drop.

Is there a way, or could it be added?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. make it easier for users to leave feedbacks on C&D, without having to make a new registration.

I have just made a 1-line user feedback on how C&D works. To do that I had to register my email address, confirm the email link, set a new password and then log in. I am surprised I went through with it all. I'm sure there are a large number of people who got put off and stop trying to give you the feedbcack, as I would be myself most of the time. I prefer being able to just write the comment and submit. If you have to have user registration, it's better just to use your click-and-drop account details,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. bring back the 'back to orders' button which used to show up once you've applied postage to a batch. .

That must be the most common thing to do at this stage, but now you have to work out what's the least inconvenient indirect way to get back there.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Filter by channel in batches

We have a lot of Channels that we send items to every day and they have to be manifested separately. Due to the new and "improved" version of the site, checking batches now unticks selected batches. This has now made it harder to find group the channels together. I would prefer if you could just keep functionalities of older versions, but if you prefer making changes then allowing us to filter by channel in the batches section would be great.

It would also be great if you didn't require me to clear the filters every time I import and apply…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Make it easier to see the postage paid on orders

On the new Orders list, there is no option to see the postage paid. Even when you go into the order you no longer see it. It seems the only way to find out is to reprint the shipping label.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your suggestion.

Our team will begin working on implementing this feature in the near future. We will update this status when the feature is available in Click & Drop.

Kind regards,

Click & Drop Team

6. Incorrect tax calculations for international orders via Shopify and Click&Drop integration

We've identified inaccuracies in tax calculations for international orders within the Royal Click and Drop system. Despite our Shopify platform accurately pricing and taxing orders, an additional tax amount is being erroneously added when processed through Royal Mail Click and Drop, resulting in incorrect totals.

To illustrate this issue, please see the following order example:

1. Within our international Shopify order, item prices are clearly displayed, with the subtotal in EURO inclusive of tax at €17.99. The total order value is €102.80, equivalent to approximately £87.82 based on the current exchange rate.

2. However, upon importing the order into Royal Mail Click…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Why for an International Tracked & Signed parcel does it let you select a collection Date & Bring My Label when booking but then disapear?

Click & Drop lets you select a Collection & Bring My Label for an International Tracked Signed parcel - It is clearly stated as an option after the country (France) has been selected - Then once you've been duped into thinking that it will be collected and a label brought, (I have photos if you want proof!) the final order page after payment shows no collection
    or label being brought. There is an option there to add a Collection but no longer the Bring My Label option. Completely useless when your printer is broken. There's no way of using QR…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Collections interface unreliable

The collections service is somewhat unreliable. It either reports that the service is unavailable and will be back soon (but doesn't return the same day) or randomly fails with random error codes when a batch of collections includes international items.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Bug - Click & Drop "County" field not generating on labels

When generating labels from an order, the "County" field is now ignored and not present on the label whatsoever. I assume this is an error with the latest update and should be present as it must surely help the sorting offices?

EG:

Address from eBay/orders shows as:

John Smith
    Road Name
    WITHAM
    ESSEX
    CM1 2AB

but label now omits "Essex" completely, so it's showing as:

John Smith
    Road Name
    WITHAM
    CM1 2AB

This can't be right, surely?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Make the manifest smaller, its wasted paper.

Let's streamline the manifest; it's just wasted paper. Handing it over to the postman feels pointless since Royal Mail already has a digital copy. Once the collection driver scans it, it's just trash. Why not replace it with a barcode or 2D code on a label? Maybe 3 or 4 with all info in the codes? The driver or the drop-off point can scan it. We're moving towards a waste-free society, yet this manifest is unnecessarily large with too many spaces. A bunch of tracking codes serves no purpose. Postmen confirm these manifests are redundant once scanned. Let's make them…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Scan ALL RM48 and RM24 2D barcodes.

This situation has persisted for too long. It's imperative that ALL RM 48 and RM24 2D barcodes are scanned. We cannot accept liability for lost items when the postal service fails to scan them. While we can claim for the postage, it would be significantly advantageous if these 2D barcodes were consistently scanned upon delivery. Many remain unscanned, and Royal Mail's excuse of it not being a priority is unacceptable. Their latest advertisement emphasizes the importance of their services for businesses, including the choice of delivery speed and online delivery confirmation. We demand 100% compliance with this service. The financial…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Print barcode labels Instead of paperwork

So I think something should be done about the required paperwork from click and drop. It is a massive pain having to use a printer only for my click and drop paperwork. I was thinking what if maybe you could do something with just the 4x6 labels like print off barcodes that can be cut out and stuck on tags for each bag and when they are scanned it will bring up the manifest data.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Get a Click and Drop site that works properly

So its not working now. When you use the dashboard sometimes its populated sometimes not, sometimes you have to click in and out of screens just to get the orders to be searchable. The system has never been so unreliable and not working correctly.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Stop tracking numbers being generated for non-tracked services

Tracking numbers have recently started being generated for non-tracked services (e.g. BPL2 2nd Class). These are then being exported into integrated marketplaces, breaking the tracking functions and causing a large number of customer complaints and confusion.

Can this please be corrected as soon as possible.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your feedback.

The fix for this issue is currently in development and is expected to be released in the near future. We will make sure to publish an update to this page once it is completed.

Kind regards,

Click & Drop Team

15. change the flow when postage is applied to multiple orders.

When applying postage to more than one orders it takes you to the batches/batch details page. Once postage is applied please just have it go straight back to orders like it does when applying postage to a single order.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Mixed Batch Orders are no longer working with whatever update happened 25-28th of March

How it used to work is even if you tried to apply postage to multiple orders at once it would add them to a Batch and let you individually select postage for each item in the batch even with mixed orders (International/Domestic)

But now when a batch is created with a Mix of International and Domestic orders you can't apply postage at all, for any orders!, the page's web elements break and a lot of them aren't loaded anymore, including the platform image.

Its pretty obvious some of the code is erroring out before everything can be loaded. Please fix…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Train the helpdesk staff

I'm not contacting the helpdesk with basic queries. Unfortunately that's all they can handle though as anything more than this renders the helpdesk useless.

The staff are dismissive, rude and do not know how C&D works.

There's long wait times on the phone, days wait for email replies. My guess would be that no one is getting queries answered properly and it's taking a number of tries to get any resolution.

Train your people Royal Mail so we don't have to suffer this frustration.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Make it possible to copy a tracking number

If you are not using TikTok integration you have to manually add the tracking nuber to each order. The problem is you cannot copy the tracking number because its a hyperlink, so you have to either go into each order to get the tracking or click the hyperlink. Th eproblem with this is is takes you to the Track and Trace site and perform the track and trace function automatically. This will have a negative impact on the track and trace site. Before you suggest I integrate with TikTok I cant because all orders go through my website so it…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Show condition on sold items in Click & Drop (new / very good / good / acceptable)

Checking condition direct on Click & Drop for sales is a nightmare when you sell both new and used products... having to manually go outside of Click & Drop to check all orders is not convenient. I am perplexed why this update was not already mentioned here or added already. Please fix this - add "new", "like new", "very good", "good" and "acceptable" which can be imported from eBay.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Allow printing of manifest where the pdf controls which pages are standalone, which pages are double sided

Previously when click on print manifest on double sided, the pdf knows automatically that local posts go on a single page and international goes on a double page. Now after the update, it is all merged together which means I have to consciously click print twice and set the pages. These pages need to be separate as they need to be attached to the relevant mailing bags.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 12 13
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base