General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Why don't you email us when you update your costs!!! Very hard to run a business!

Why don't you email us when you update your costs!!! Very hard to run a business when we find out that customers are ordering product on an old price for postage! We get absolutely no warning whatsoever.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  New Royal Mail Products  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Label orientation

I have just used the new click and drop facility on the Royal Mail website.

I welcome the new format, particularly the change to the time within which the item needs to be posted. The old 24 hours was far too restricted.

However, why, oh why, has the label to be printed not been presented in Landscape format. It might be printed on A4 but the actual label to be cut out is taller than it is wider. This is nonsense as most envelopes, especially those not “Large” envelopes, are in landscape format. This results in having to place the…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Labels and Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Label orientation

I have just used the new click and drop facility on the Royal Mail website.

I welcome the new format, particularly the change to the time within which the item needs to be posted. The old 24 hours was far too restricted.

However, why, oh why, has the label to be printed not been presented in Landscape format. It might be printed on A4 but the actual label to be cut out is taller than it is wider. This is nonsense as most envelopes, especially those not “Large” envelopes, are in landscape format. This results in having to place the…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Beta version - Create Order - cursor

Why does the cursor jump from the UK address box to the Order reference box when I start to type?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Override Price of Product on CN22

Can I ask that when generating a CN22 form, Click and Drop has the option to override the product price using the price set on the Products Overview Page.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. MAKE IT SIMPLER to send a 240g parcel back to China

All I want to do is drop in a pre-addressed and postage-paid small parcel 223gms complete with Customs declaration for tracked postage back to China. Royal Mail & Click and Drop buy postage online are NOT EASY and I've lost half my day.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Click and drop not working ? 03.09.20

Click and drop not working any idea!!!!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Downloading orders from Marketplaces  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Serious Over Charge Due To Adding Signature needs Looking at

Today I sent 9 Parcels using CRL24 and expected an average weight of just under 2kg. As always you are offered the option of adding a signature with a tick box for an additional cost (which is usually around £1.50). So I added a signature to one of the 9 parcels ( the heaviest one). As you know there is no way of seeing any prices before manifesting and as the item was clearly a CRL 24 I expected it to stay batched with the other 8 and should have come in at around £4.50/5.00 including the signature. Well imagine…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Why do you have strange companies on the intergration list but not the commonly used onnes?

allow dropbox agian, or we will just use your rivals who have automated intergration

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Import Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Be allowed to export items ready to post

Be allowed to export items ready to despatch so that can allow users can work out postage costs before having to manifest.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. apply shipping rules to orders with multiple items

With our business account, we have a contract that states all parcels from us are classed as the same parcel size. With this in mind, it's particularly frustrating that we are having to manually set this with each order. Can there not be an option within our account to set a default parcel size & weight to be used across the board?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Shipping Rules  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Add refund request reason "label not recognised"

Printed a seemingly perfect label, applied to parcel without creases, went to local Post Office for drop off 20 minutes later but found label was not being recognised for reasons unknown.

This is the second time that happened. "Label not recognised" would be a useful fifth refund reason.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Clarify what a Customer Service Point is and where they are!

Clarify what the hell a Customer Service Point is! I wanted to send a parcel by Tracked 24, found out I had to send it via a Customer Service Point. I spent half an hour looking through your site which maps out letter boxes and post offices but not the elusive CSP! In the end, I applied for a refund and send the package by Special Delivery instead. I know how that works - it's a very good service, but also, of course, more expensive.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Send an Item  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Introduce a new service called Click, Drop & Go. This is what small businesses need!

Combine the benefits of Royal Mail's Click & Drop service (quick and easy online postage payment and shipping label printing) with those of the Post Office's Drop & Go service (no queuing and proof of postage).

Ecommerce businesses that are too small to qualify for an OBA have simple needs - we want to easily access our order details, pay for and print shipping labels then post our orders, with the reassurance that we can make a claim if it is lost or damaged in the post. This is currently only possible with Click & Drop then a long queue…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New Royal Mail Products  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. BUG - Update Postage on existing item

If you take an existing postage label and realise that you need to add something else to the packet, you can Update the Postage and edit the list of items.

HOWEVER, the sub-total and therefore Total for the order is not updated!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 24 and 48 hour parcel click and drop

When customers purchase 24 hour or 48 hour post of parcels. It would be helpful to have access to opening hours of delivery offices so as to wasted journeys to closed offices.
    first of all, not clear before purchase that it can't be taken to post office. I bought on Tuesday for delivery on Thursday, but found that I could not get to the delivery office before closing time on Tuesday. When I did go on Wednesday it was closed - there was no indication or advert that this was the case. Alternative postage sought.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. manifest pre-view

add the option to preview the manifest before you produce it
    This would help check that all post labels are correct and that there no mistakes before the manifest is set in stone, and then you have to fill in forms to get it corrected

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Manifesting Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Add Bar Code to Royal Mail 24 / 48

I am getting about 25-30% of my Royal Mail 24/48 not showing as delivered
    I have spoken to several postmen and they have confirmed the problem is with the QR codes not working sometimes
    this does not happen on the Tracked 24/48 because they have a 2nd bar code that can be scanned instead of the QR code
    maybe add this to the Royal Mail 24/48 and I feel you would get less failures as it is effecting my on time delivery rates on ebay and amazon

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Change font size on screen, cannot continue to payment when label selected.

New way of entering is clumsy, fonts used are too big,taking up too much of the page. I cannot continue to payment from label placement making it very long winded to even print out one label. Not happy

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Labels and Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Downloading orders from Marketplaces  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base