Skip to content

General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

249 results found

1. le colis RR006332536CI

bonsoir ;je viens par cette note vous faire par d'un reseau d'arnaque .
    en effet le colis contenaire un passeport ;2photocopies de ma carte identite ivoirienne et 9 photos de meme tirage
    le colis etais derstine a mm stefanie beck .
    11 Mar 2024
    07:41
    Livré et signé. Votre envoi a été livré le 11-03-2024 et signé par : G WILSON
    London Victoria DO nb cette femme m'arnaque
    je vous pris de bien vouloire m'aide a recupere mon passeport
    je vis en cote d'ivoire je me nommes zeao fidele aime

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Sort out your communications to delivery personnel!!

I booked a collection for an item, postie to bring label, left in specified safe place.
    I get a message collection unsuccessful, nobody home - even though ITEM WAS IN SAFE PLACE.
    I rebook the collection, wait at home. Postie turns up... WITHOUT A LABEL. I spend 10 minutes with him stood at my doorstep trying to find how to print a label from the order page and there is nothing. So in the end after both of us are embarrassed and I'm very wound up, he has to leave without the parcel. What a hopeless service.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. In manifested orders, show what the price of the postage was.

When I read my statement it is hard to work out what each package cost to post. I have to look at the statement and then try to work out which package each item relates to. It would be much easier to see this information if the cost was shown next to each package.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Please bring back Scroll Position memory

Please bring back Scroll Position memory when the order page is refreshed. It saved countless time during the day and reduced mistakes. When the order page is refreshed it now sends you back to the top of the page, its very frustrating, please change it back.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Make it MUCH easier to find out how much one has actually been charged for each item

It is far too difficult to find out how much one has actually been charged for an item. If it is on the system at all it is not easy to find.
    It is very frustrating

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Look at the issue with integrating Amazon Japan - we've reported this numerous times over 4 years

We've had issues with the information transferring from Amazon Japan to Click and Drop. We've been given many many reasons why this hasn't been done. The latest is that it isn't a priority. Are we the only ones to have this issue?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Option for generated labels to be opened only

Enable a setting which allows the option for generated labels to be opened only and not automatically downloaded to files as current, which increases the workflow, creating extra admin to locate and delete files as well as taking up storage. It may be useful for some users for automatic download for not others.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Enter a field for repeat customers with a simple 'R' as our offering changes for people returning

Our first time buyers get a free gift bag. We have no easy way of knowing that they are returning customers from the fields displayed. An extra column stating "N" new or 'R' would be a massive help.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Allow Product export with all data fields enabled

I'm surprised that this isn't possible already? If I export all of my Products to a csv file, I don't get any of the customs data at all? I can't understand why this isn't included as standard, as it's all in the same place/database surely?

So if I want to do any batch updates to my products, I have to build all of the customs data from scratch, which is incredibly time-consuming.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Print in alphabetical order rather than order number

I use several weights and several postAGE options per day but print the whole days in one go. I select postage by inputting in alphabetical order but when I print the labels they come off the printer in order number. It would make the process much quicker if it was possible to change the criteria for printing to alphabetical. Every now I then I check with support that this is not yet available and every support assistant agrees that it would be preferable but isn't available when printing. I use a Zebra GK420d thermal printer.
    The sizes and weights all…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Royal Mail App Proof of Postage

Dear Royal Mail,

The Royal mail app does not provide proof of postage for tracked 48 parcels and keeps saying pending when my parcels have been scanned through Royal mails network when dropped off either at a parcel box or Royal mail delivery office. Without proof of postage I can't make a claim if my parcels get lost or damaged during delivery. The only option I have is to go to the post office wait in the queue sometimes more then 15 minutes and get charged 16p for each parcel which adds up to a lot of money. I have…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Detect Channel Islands postcodes and automatically set their destination to Jersey/Guernsey not Mainland

When orders from Ebay, Amazon and other channels come through to C&D via the API, it would be extremely useful if the destination country could automatically show as the relevant Jersey/Guernsey not Mainland UK, as the customs label does not automatically generate without this. Ebay orders and most amazon orders to Jersey and Guernsey appear as "mainland UK" but with Jersey or Guernsey postcodes.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Create User Roles and be able to assign permissions

As a mailing house we send thousands of items out on behalf of multiple clients. Clients are always asking us if we can share delivery reports to show tracking for items sent and dispatch dates etc. It would be good if we can create an user account which could only see specific information based on Trading name for example. Where the client could look up there own customers to see where items are and get tracking information without us having to download the information and share spreadsheets

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Set label formats depending on the user who's logged in, not for all users on the same account

When you change the label size, it will change it for all users on the system instead of each user account. This can be frustrating when one user uses a 6x4 label and the other uses a 4x3 label. It would be better if there was a system where you can set it for each user or set as a global, just in case you had many user accounts.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. increase image size in product details column

Please increase the image size in the product details column. It is so small at present it is very hard to distinguish what the product really is.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Allow non business to use PDDP (Postal Delivery Duty Paid) service

Smaller businesses that don't send frequently are currently barred from using the OBA and have to use the personal account click and drop. Yet its small businesses that are less likely to have their own IOSS set up and need or want to use a DDP service.

I send less than 20 a week but a large part of them are international and high value. I would like the have the option to ensure the customers don't get extra charges on delivery.

This is offered by many couriers, why not Royal Mail? Limiting the service to OBA members cuts out…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Stops orders from being unselected if you accidentally open and then close one

When selecting multiple orders manually, if you accidentally miss the tikbox it opens an order (that's fine), when you close that order however your whole selection is then unselected.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. allow direct access to channel reference from customer order

On the old click and drop system you were able to access the channel reference from which the customer had placed the order by clicking on the channel reference link which would be either Ebay, Amazon or our own website. This gave a direct link to the actual order placed by the customer. It also made it very easy to contact the customer if needed to discuss aspects of their order placed as well as view the actual items purchased by the customer. Now it is not an option and it makes it a more complex procedure by having to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Remove the default to the last selected function, especially when it was delete & need a deleted orders section to retrieve from.

Remove the default to the last selected function, especially when it was delete & need a deleted orders section to retrieve from.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Put the warning back on Orders with address Issues at checkout

Why have you removed the warning triangle from the payment page where there is a character Click & Drop doesn't like?

I've been trying to process a payment, but it just hangs on the payment processing page and doesn't accept the payment or create the labels.

Because the warning triangle has disappeared I didn't realise that the issue was in an address.

Better yet, stop not allowing orders that have a hyphen or comma.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base