General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Manifests failed - unable to generate paperwork

When manifesting orders the following error occurs:

'Sorry, we were unable to generate your paperwork. Please quote reference 'd4193bf9' if contacting us for help.'

This issue has been happening for over 3 weeks, it seems to only affect Tracked items. We're then forced to use an Emergency manifest for the driver and manually dispatch all orders on the specific sales channels. Absolute nightmare when you've got several hundred orders to dispatch.

Unfortunately the issue is difficult to replicate and only occurs every 2 or 3 days. We've spoken to C&D support team several times over the last few weeks and…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Click & Drop (Registered) OBA Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi,

We are sorry but we aren’t able to troubleshoot any specific account issues via UserVoice.
    We would urge you to contact our support team and give your account number and the numbers of any affected manifests.
    They will be able to pass these details to our development team who will be able to fix the issue for you.

Many thanks,
    Click & Drop

2. Since latest update my click & drop won’t fit to my I phone screen

Click and drop no longer fits to my I Phone screen since the latest update

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Click & Drop (Registered) OBA Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Items stuck at Despatched, won't manifest

We have 37 items which are stuck at Despatched, and will not manifest. These have built up over the last couple of days, with Click and Drop throwing up error messages when we try to manifest just before collection time - it works fine earlier in the day.
    We have phoned up accounts, and there is nothing wrong with our billing.

RM have collected these items as they were already loaded onto the van, and they didn't have time to unload, but obiouvlsy we don't want a fine for shipping non manifested items.

If we try and manifest them now,…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Click & Drop (Registered) OBA Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi and thanks for your suggestions.

We are continually making improvements to this process, but unfortunately, errors can sometimes occur during manifesting.
    Where possible, you should aim to only perform one manifest per day.

Please contact our support team about this and provide them with your account number, and the numbers of any orders/manifests affected. They should pass this information onto our development team who can fix the issue for you.

For security reasons, this has to go through our support team first so your account can be verified. We cannot ask you for any personal account information over UserVoice.

Many thanks,

Click & Drop

4. Keep custom columns showing on orders page

When selecting a custom column, eg 'Store Postage Method', this is not saved so you have to select it each time you log back in.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Click & Drop (Registered) OBA Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi and thanks for your suggestion.
    Your column options are saved in the cache and cookies on your machine or device.
    Please check your browser version is up to date, and that you don’t have any browser security settings to to automatically delete cookies.

Kind regards,
    Click & Drop support

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base