General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add integration with Squarespace

Please integrate with Squarespace! Importing orders via desktop is a lot of hassle. I used to love this service when I was selling with Etsy and now it’s making me regret moving to my own website!

34 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

65 comments  ·  Downloading orders from Marketplaces  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Bug - restore Country of Origin to new CN22 customs labels

The recent version (April 2020) of the CN22 customs label shows Harmonized System Codes, but no longer prints Country of Origin. Please fix.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Labels and Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Click & Drop REST API

Please provide the Click & Drop dedicated API that would allow the developers to implement solutions for the clients that are using C&D.

It would be great if the API would allow to:
    - Login to C&D using the client user name and password
    - Look up order by specific fields i.e. channel reference
    - Download orders by its status or a date, i.e. all orders with the status new or label generated.
    - Ability to update the order status i.e. from "Label Generated" to "Shipped"
    - Ability to create orders and purchase postage

This would allow the developers to…

64 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

25 comments  ·  New Marketplace Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you to everyone who has already provided feedback so far about our API beta testing program.
    We are pleased to announce that we now have the capacity to add more beta testers to this program.
    If you would be interested in trying out this feature, please email clickanddropfeedback@royalmail.com with the registration email address of your Click & Drop account.
    It is important that you provide us with the correct email address registered to your Click & Drop account, otherwise we will not be able to activate this feature on your account. We will use this email address as the primary method of contact.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Click & Drop Support

4. No Tracking Number in Confirmation Email?.....

Yesterday, in using the new "Send an Item" beta site, all went well, but noticed that the Postage Confirmation email doesn't contain the tracking number! (or it is obscured?..). The label clearly does, but also not on the section the sender retains, i.e. "Certificate of Posting for Online Postage".

In other words, if the sender doesn't make a separate, manual note of the tracking number, taken from the label attached to the parcel, before one sends it / drops it off, it is not shown in any materials retained or sent to (i.e. the confirmation email) the sender...

Surely this…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Click & Drop keep sending tracking emails to customers every hour - Woocommerce orders

This is happening recently and it's very strange. Once the label is generated and order marked as dispatched C&D sends an email to woocommerce customers with their tracking information. Then it keeps sending this email every hour for a good 12 to 24 hours. Has this happened to anyone else?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. dropbox integration replacement

according to message on 01/04/2019 - dropbox is being replaced with C&D Desktop - is there a mac version for this forthcoming? strangely it mentions ios - however here we use macs and having to run a vm to use desktop is going to be quite a pain frankly. when is dropbox being retired?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Import Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi and thanks for your suggestion. Offering Mac support for our Click & Drop Desktop application is currently in the late stages of development, but we can’t offer a date of completion just yet. We apologise for the delay, and we will post further updates as soon as we are available.

7. Integrate with Wix stores

I’ve noticed almost every other ecommerce store is available to be integrated or something is in the works. If Wix could be added to this list it would be so helpful. Thank you

185 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

116 comments  ·  New Marketplace Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi and thanks for your suggestions.
    We are pleased to announce that we have begun development on a direct integration for Wix.
    We cannot guarantee a date for when this will be available yet.

Kind regards,
    Click & Drop support

8. Hide postage cost option

It would be handy to hide the shiping cost as its not necessary for the customer to see how much ive paid.

67 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

66 comments  ·  Labels and Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi and thank you for your suggestions.

Due to the feedback we have received, we have started to work on an option to hide this postage cost from labels.
    We expect work on this to begin soon, but we cannot offer a fixed date yet for when this will be implemented. Please keep an eye on the latest release information on our help pages.

Many thanks,

Click & Drop Support

9. Full view of delivery status on dashboard

We can view a dahsboard of what deliveries have been posted out, but not the status. To avoid clicking on every . single . sent . item to see if it has been successful / if a card has been left / if a delivery has been attempted and will be re-delivered/needs attention (action from customer) / etc, it would be more useful if the dashboard seperated this out in an easy view. Then we could open the problem item tracking details for full information and take any relevant action, rather than have to hunt for any problems/delays. This would…

75 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi all and thanks for your suggestions.
    We are pleased to announce we have been able to begun work on this feature. We plan to improve our order timeline, so that you can see exactly which stage of the process each item is in, including when your item is in transit, and has been delivered.

Click & Drop support

10. Why ask for a title when you don't print it?

I thought it was odd that the address section does not give a box for a title but the order generator does. Now I know why !!!
    Even if you put something in the title box you don't actually print it on the label.
    That is ridiculous.
    Many of our customers are elderly ladies who prefer to use the "Mrs" in their name. We like to use it as it shows respect. Now our customers think we are ignoring it !
    We will have to resort to putting the Mrs in the First Name box as well as their name!!!

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Labels and Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Provide a preview of labels before purchase

I composed a label for an overseas destination. All appeared OK in the sidebar as I progressed, but when the label was delivered it was lacking the addressees' surname. No warning was given that it would be incomplete.
    I understand from a reply to my complaint that the the address fields are limited in length. If so, they should not appear untruncated in the progress bar.
    A preview of the label would at least give the user a chance to spot this and perhaps find a workaround.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

started  ·  1 comment  ·  Labels and Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base