Skip to content

General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

95 results found

1. Add a Search Function in the Address Book

This would speed up amending addresses or the reference of existing customers and finding a customer quickly, or before an order is created - this would be especially helpful for those using manual order entry where integrations are not possible (e.g Wix)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Allow EORI settings to be updated so that these can be automatically applied to postage labels

alongside setting default Tariff numbers etc to our click and drop account we should also be able too apply our default EORI number. please update so that this can be done automatically rather than manually written each time. Would also be good to have room for the defaults to be set for both types in case there are northern ireland orders to be posted also. GB is the bigger preference though.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Show the price of individual items within a manifest

We have to pass the cost of some items to our partners and although you can see the cost of the full manifest you cant see how much an individual item cost within the manifest

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

Thanks for your suggestion.  Unfortunately the reason pricing is not shown until after the data has been passed to your Royal Mail Online Business Account is because we do not price at item level.  Pricing is calculated once an order is manifested into OBA and dependent on the products you have ordered, OBA calculates if the volumes you are posting on that day meet any volume related discount criteria, and for some products Click & Drop calculates your end of day average weight so to display a price could be misleading and not be the price you are charged at the end of the day.

We are looking into options for giving some indicative pricing, but due to the current pricing and discount options within the various products customers could post on, this may not be possible.  In the interim, you have end of day pricing visible in the…

4. Add a "Check for new orders" to the dashboard

The delay from receiving a new order (e.g. via Amazon or eBay) to being able to process it from the dashboard page is too long. For example with Parcel2Go website I have the ability to "Check for recently sold items" to pull in the latest sales.
    It would be very beneficial for the same capability.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

Thank you for your suggestion it is appreciated. However this not currently something we are able to complete at present.

We will continue to make improvements in the future to make the experience more user friendly.

Kind Regards,

Click & Drop Support

5. ADD PACKAGING WEIGHTS

Like most users, getting accurate weights means weighing each order and then applying postage. This is not practical. Add a section where packaging weights are added and then applied to orders. I send 1, 2 or 3 items to the same person in the same packaging. This means the stored weights are always wrong. Packaging can be applied to each order automatically to give an accurate overall weight.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Dear User,

Thank you for your suggestion it is appreciated. However this not currently something we are able to complete at present.

We will continue to make improvements in the future to make the experience more user friendly.

Kind Regards,

Click & Drop Support

6. Amend WooCommerce "channel reference" from the "post-ID" to the "order-number"

Current your dashboard displays the "post-ID" from a WooCommerce order in the "channel reference" column. This number has no use for us, instead the "order-number" or "invoice-number" would be infinitely more helpful. Thanks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Add a ‘View basket’ button in the app

As far as I can see there’s no way to get to your ‘basket’ in the app other than by going through the send an item process. So if I navigate away from the basket for whatever reason, I need to go through sending an item again (and delete it when I’m done) so I can get back to the basket

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello, 

Thank you for your comment, unfortunately this site is for Click & Drop queries and feedback only.

Kind Regards,

Click & Drop Support

8. I would very much appreciate if you could look into providing the option for a sender to store a Default text which would go in the Custom

I would very much appreciate if you could look into providing the option for a sender to store a Default text which would go in the
    Customer delivery instructions
    field when creating labels in C&D. This could be stored as a Default Setting in the back-end, rather like the IOSS number is now.
    If I could save a comment such as 'please do not leave parcel unattended'
    and if this comment appeared by default on each shipment in the Delivery instructions field, hopefully this might deter the postal delivery worker from simply leaving a parcel behind a bush or near…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Dear User,

Thank you for your suggestion, it is appreciated. However, this is not currently something we are able to complete.

Please contact Royal Mail if you are experiencing problems with the way in which deliveries are made. 

Kind Regards,

Click & Drop Support

9. Use the correct address formatting for the destination country.

International addresses are currently printed using the UK format, however R.M. advise using the correct format for the destination for the destination country, especially (at the moment) with regards to Spain. Under the International Incidents bulletin (Spain), quote: "It’s particularly important to provide the Spanish address in the correct format ...". I would, but I can't when using C&D!!

I created software to do just that for my own labels before I started using C&D, so it's not difficult and surprising that a major postal company doesn't even do it themselves, at the same time as advising others to do…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. packaging weights

It's impossible to accurately pre-judge the weights of packaging on orders (when some orders contain multiple products). This means we cannot use Click & Drop. Why not add an adjustment procedure during manifest so that we can compare the final weight of the shipment with the weight that has been generated by product weights? That way the correct weight for the manifest could be checked and adjusted (to avoid any charges for inaccurate weights)?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Ability to put an order 'on hold'

Occasionally we need to stop an order from being dispatched for a short period of time. When using Click & Drop as a primary system as we do (i.e. working from Click & Drop rather than our e-commerce platform), there is no way to indicate to whoever is dispatching that the order should not be dispatched yet. The ability to hold an order (essentially setting its status to 'Order on hold' or similar, and needing to release it before a label can be generated) would be extremely useful.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Apply the reference used on C+D to the Royal Mail invoice

The reference needs to appear on the invoice instead of just"click and drop" so we can track which orders are for which job. We are a mailing house with many C+D customers we post on behalf of, and we are having a nightmare tying all the invoice lines to each individual job

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Shipping Rules to work for orders with more than 1 item

We are a mailing house that picks, packs and despatches for a variety of customers. Lots of those customers have orders that have more than one item. Currently using shipping rules to apply postage only works for orders that have only one item. This means we have a lot of orders that the postage rules will not work for. Please could you fix it so that all orders no matter how many items will have the postage automatically applied when using shipping rules. This will save us so much time. Many thanks Zoe

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. shipping rules package sizes

When customers order multiple items with different package sizes the shipping rules default to the smaller item size. Surely it should default to the larger one?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. customs hs codes shopify

Does RM pull down HS codes from Shopify?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 3 5 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base