Skip to content

General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

91 results found

1. Select a Default Shipping Service

To save a click, it would be so handy to be able to choose a default shipping service which is automatically selected (as long as it isn't hidden), as personally we only use the 48 option, and I would presume many users will have a particular service that is used most of the time.

It's mildly frustrating having to select that box each time when that is the only service we have made visible anyway.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. ! New Batch Page Role Out is NOT Ready ! Please fix these school boy errors before the go live date on the: 10-4-24!

Having sent the below to Customer Support they have asked me to post it on here! Obviously they do not see this as important as it actually is! See Below:

In the new version of the batch page you have missed off the print button that appears automatically so I had to search for a way to get access to my labels! I had to manually generate the labels! Also there is no column for Dispatch Date or Generated Date, you have replaced this with 'Date'. How can you even think about a go live date when its so incomplete?…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your feedback.

The new Batches page has introduced changes to the page layout which may have caused some confusion as to the positioning of certain features. Regarding the specific issues you mentioned:

• The Print button can now be accessed from the quick actions menu on the left side of the grid
    • The Generated date and Despatch date columns have now been merged into a single Date column which should display both dates.

For a more detailed description of these and all other changes to the Batches page, please consult our help guide. This contains screenshots which may be helpful if you are still uncertain on how to process your orders.

Kind regards,

Click & Drop Team

3. Re-enable capability to select quadrant of a four part A4 label form

I have a stock of stationery, with four peelable sticky labels, each just under A6 size, mounted on A4 backing sheets (from Amazon). I would like to select the quadrant to be used for an address, so that I can use all four quadrants of every sheet.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. IOSS and Finnish Customs

There is obviously a need for greater feedback and ability to see what the issue is with items sent to each country.

I recently sent an item to a customer in Finland, using International Tracked and entered the IOSS information as required (as VAT had been collected at point of payment).

However, the customer then gets an email a day later from Finnish Posti:

"- The VAT on the shipment has been paid during the purchase phase, but the mail has not received the necessary information from the sender to make a customs declaration for you. Come and take the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. To be able to print a CN22 customs label when sending items to Channel Isles

It would be good to be able to print a CN22 or 23 when sending items to Jersey, Guernsey etc. There is no indication on C&D that a customs label is required. If you are aware you have to manually complete a label either from a roll or online. Having them automatically printed as is the case for international mail would be very helpful and reduce the number of items posted without the necessary customs form.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your suggestion. Click & Drop already produces CN22 and CN23 documents for Jersey. Please ensure you have enabled Generate customs declarations with orders in your Label Settings if you wish to generate the CN at the same time as your shipping label. 

Many thanks

Click & Drop Team

6. Supporting Adding Shipping Instructions To Orders

Add support for shipping instruction (notes) to any order, for example if the order has to be boxed or go into a jiffy we can save the notes so anytime the order sells the packer knows how it should be sent.
    or for example sometimes an Amazon item listing title does not specify the colour in the title but instead in the description, we can add "send a blue one" to the notes and so on the packing sheet the details always show up.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your suggestion. Click & Drop contains such a feature, Customer Delivery Notes, which can be used to add notes to an order and will be reproduced on your despatch note. Please ensure you have your label settings configured such that a despatch note is generated. 

Many thanks

Click & Drop Team 

7. Single Button to Clear Filters

It would be good to have a single click reset function available in the table header; rather than the 2 click.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Issue with EU customs - Bug?

Despite filling in all of the customs information and attaching forms CN22 / CN23 via Click & Drop to my packets, I am starting to get an increased number of issues raised by customs in EU countries.

They seem to want more information from the recipient (such as national id and tax information), or a letter from me confirming the items in the packets (!), or a commercial invoice (despite the customs label and included invoice in the packet). Actually Spain said "the necessary documentation can only be sent by the sender" but they asked for id on the recipient(!)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your message. We aren't aware of any universal tax identifier requirements for Spain or Italy, however, depending on the nature of the goods and transmission, further information may be requested by the receiving customs to ensure the shipment is fully compliant. 

If you have a specific example of a shipment, please contact the helpdesk with the details of the shipment, so that we can investigate if there are any anomalies.

Many thanks

Click & Drop

9. Most complicated eBay order integration system possible

WOW!!! When I post something through eBay I click "Buy postage label", enter "Weight", click "Type of item" and select "Postage service". Takes less than a minute and label is printed. Having to manually upload a spreadsheet with all the details would take hours. For the sake of a few pence in savings it is definitely NOT worth my time. Why can't you do what eBay and other couriers do which is automatically import everything except the weight and service required. Surely it can't be that difficult. eBay, Parcel2Go, Parcel Monkey, DespatchBay etc. all do it. Or am I missing…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Allow your customer service reps to open links

Several times, when I have had to contact the click and drop support email, I have to laboriously explain something using attached photographs, while a brief videoclip would have demonstrated the problem far more clearly. I posted a short video on YouTube but was told that you aren't allowed to open external links. I get that there are security implications, but you seem to be the only support service that can't open links. I deal with dozens of others (web hosts, payment processors, etc.) - they have no problem with external links!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Click & Drop Desktop 32 Bit Has Stopped Working

Click & Drop Desktop has been working fine for several years on my 32bit pc. Today, it popped a msg up "64 bit Windows is required" and exited. Every time I try to run it since, it says "you have logged in" then about 5 seconds later "64 bit Windows is required" and the program exits.

The file Click & Drop™ Desktop.exe on my pc hasn't been modified for 10mths so it must be something at your end.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Remove £0.16 Hidden charge

I use Royal Mail C&D service all the time. I have sent many parcels in the past with zero issues and really happy with the service overall. Last night I bought a label and sent a parcel this morning only to find out I was charged another £0.16 on top of the label I paid. After calling RM customer service, I was informed this was recently introduced and even customer service advisers are new to this information. But surely it is more efficient and cost effective for customer to drive to the post office and drop this off ourselves than…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Tiktok Seller Integration

Is there any road map for Tiktok seller integration?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. BUG : Shopify integration is ignoring edited packages

Scenario

• Some of our customer orders get fulfilled and shipped separately
    • We need to split shipments
    • We edit the package as required on Click & Drop before creating label

Expected Result

• Integration with Shopify should only auto-fulfil the items and add tracking as per the edited package so that the remaining items can be shipped separately.

Actual Result

• The integration is ignoring any edits to packages and is adding tracking within Shopify to all items on an order.
    • This is incredibly unhelpful and provides enormous scope for customers orders to then not be fulfilled as required.

Proposed Solutions

1. Provide the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello and thank you for your suggestion. You can disable shipping updates for your Shopify store as described in your proposed solution. Please review settings / Integrations / Shopify and disable the option 'Mark orders as despatched on channel'.

We are making changes to support splitting orders and will provide updates here and in our release communications when this feature becomes available.

Many thanks

Click & Drop Team 

15. allow collection address to be changed

I have attempted to add another address, used it as default but you still use my first address to request pickups from.

There should be an option to change the pickup address please.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Display Product full description in Open Orders Screen

Display Product full description in Open Orders Screen.
    Abulity of seeing products that are going to be posted from Open orders Screen

This will speed application of postage

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Generate the required customs forms for posting goods to the Channel Islands

Customs forms are required for sending goods to the Channel Islands: https://personal.help.royalmail.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/98/~/help-sending-mail-to-the-channel-islands-and-isle-of-man

These forms are not currently generated by the Click & Drop service. The service should generate them.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Add Notes on Orders

We use Click & Drop as our sole dispatching software. It would be very useful to be able to add notes to orders, whereby if a customer has a specific request for an order, and they message us, we can add this to the notes and the notes will be printed on the label sheet.

For example, "please send a blue one". Some of these details are not added at checkout, rather customers message us directly. We then have to locate the order, print it individually, and write on the individual note.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello, thank you for your suggestion.

You can already add both 'Staff Notes' and 'Customer Delivery Instructions' to an order. Customer Delivery Instructions are printed on the despatch note, whereas Staff notes are only visible in Click & Drop. You can access these notes by selecting an order and clicking 'Order details'. We hope this helps,

Kind regards

Click & Drop Team

19. Delivery reference number for standard services

When you use BPL1 & BPL2 service for large letter, the 2D Barcode number is not displayed on the order page in Click & Drop.

This is always generated when you purchase the label, so I am not sure why this information is not able to be put on the order and then when the manifest is generated, the delivery tracking number is also exported to Amazon/eBay etc

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your suggestion - Click and Drop will show you the reference number once you have printed the label. Click on the order -  On the Black bar - click on the cog wheel on the far right side and tick Tracking  number - the barcode number will then appear on your order in red.

Kind regards

Click and Drop Support

20. Logos on labels

Hi - Would it be possible to now remove the Birmingham 2022 logo from the labels and going forward could this be more of an OPT IN to include on labels rather than it has to be included on labels - some of our clients prefer their logo's on the labels - thank you

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base