Skip to content

General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

95 results found

1. Option to Display All Ordered Products In Orders Grid For Orders

We print off check sheets each day to ensure we are packing correctly, print screening straight off click n drop. When customers purchase multiple orders it use to give a preview of 3-4 items before flowing onto "+X items" if there was more. Now it simply displays the first items only then "+1 item" or so. This is frustration as if someones ordered 5 items, It'll only ever show the first item then "+4 items" which on the checksheet it doesn't show what that is. An option to be able to expand orders would be great, rather than having to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello and thank you for your suggestion. The orders grid is not intended to be printed as a picking list. You can see all products in a given order by hovering your mouse over the product column. 

Many thanks,

Click & Drop Team

2. Display prices before transaction is completed

Please can you confirm the cost of a transaction on Click & Drop before it is completed. It is very frustrating to complete something and find it is cheaper to send the parcel via a Send an Item.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. eBay Orders Re-Importing After Being Cancelled

Please fix this issue, it's really frustrating.

1. eBay buyer purchases item
    2. They request cancellation/refund
    3. I refund them and cancel the order
    4. I delete the order in Click & Drop (yes I did, 100% sure)
    5. Order reappears in Click & Drop the next day
    6. We send the item to the buyer (they get it for FREE, courtesy of Royal Mail)

PLEASE fix this issue/glitch/bug, as it's really frustrating and hurts small businesses. It is not a one off, it has happened so many times before (including today). Good job we've started checking eBay orders page lately as it gives more information…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello and thank you for your message. Click & Drop will not download orders from eBay that are in a cancelled state. If you have deleted the order in Click & Drop before cancelling the order in eBay, it is possible that the order will be redownloaded as the order may still in a suitable state to be imported.

Many thanks

Click & Drop Team

4. Bug during unsuccessful booking of a Collection marking orders as despatched

Sometimes, when booking a Collection immediately after paying for postage, there's an error or something goes wrong, and the status of the orders change from "Label Generated" to "Despatched", but the Collection has not been booked.

If I try to book Collection again, there's an error stating "Only orders that have a 'Label Generated' status can be booked for Collection, so I'm unable to have them collected.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello, thank you for your suggestion. Please check you do not have 'Mark order as despatched when label generated' in Settings > Miscellaneous. If you are still encountering this behaviour, please contact the help desk.

Thanks

Click & Drop Team

5. Product parcel size/class to make auto selection

For each of our products we have filled in the size and weight so it begs the question is why can this data not be used to auto populate the respective portions of the page where we apply postage to a single item.

At present, we have to select "Parcel" and then "Medium" manually even though this is already established in the indivaidual product data.
    All our products have SKU's which are psssed on from both Ebay and our web site.

It would save errors cropping up. Put the data in once correctly in the product and there will never…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello and thank you for your suggestion. Click & Drop  will automatically set the weight, and select the packaging format, as specified in your product catalogue entry, when you apply postage to an order with a single unit of a single product. 

Please ensure your SKUs match between your integration, for example Amazon, and Click & Drop Product Catalogue.

Kind regards

Click & Drop Team

6. no size choice on parcels

I should be able to choose or a small or medium parcel sizes but this options isn't available when I am logged into the OBA click and drop site. I am being charged for medium parcels when the option for small should be available.

It is available if I picked a signed for service.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello, thank you for your suggestion. Not all services support all package formats. If you believe you are missing some services, please contact your OBA representative at Royal Mail.

Kind regards

Click & Drop Team 

7. Report for 'New' & 'Ready for printing' orders

It is possible to export reports in excel format for the despatched and manifested. It will be very useful if it is possible to create an excel report for New and Ready for printing orders.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Click+Drop Tracking Bugs x2

Bug No1:

When an item sells via eBay, and postage is applied - in this case, CRL24/CRL48 (with the barcode for proof of delivery), this information is pushed to the eBay system no problem and it shows that the CRL24/CRL48 tracking number added all OK. But this is not being done on Etsy orders. It marks as dispatched, but no tracking info added. You cannot add it afterwards with Etsy so this is a big issue especially when dealing with non-received items. This is definitely a bug of late with C+D, unsure when it started doing this but it's on…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello, thank you for your suggestions. Not all package sizes and service combinations are eligible for a confirmation of delivery number. Where the service and package size is eligible for a delivery confirmation number, we update orders at Etsy with the same.

Please be aware that CRL24/48 services are not eligible for delivery confirmation numbers when used with 'Letter' packaging format.

We can confirm tracking and delivery confirmation numbers are returned to and applied against each element of an order in eBay, unless the vendor makes changes to the shipping after the order has been placed by the purchaser. 

If you are still encountering issues, please contact the helpdesk. 

Kind regards

Click & Drop Team

9. 7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Order download from click & drop

Am i able to download order back from click & drop order overview?
    It will be very helpful if that function is available on website .

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Paperless Manifesting

Instead of printing paper for manifested orders, you could print off a thermal label with a unique 2D barcode for each mailbag that help identify the date, manifest and account holder.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your suggestion -  This is not something in plan at current, but we will consider in future developments.

Kind regards

Click and Drop Support

12. Tracking not being added for grouped orders

When a customer buys multiple items and it shows as a combined (grouped) order in the Open Orders, and if you apply postage and therefore tracking, only one of the orders has the tracking information added.

Example: buyer buys 3 items and it shows as one grouped order in Open Orders. You apply postage, like a CRL24/48 or Signed For service, and the order as a whole is marked dispatched. But only tracking is added to one of the items.

This means it still shows in some marketplaces as dispatched but pending tracking info added.

Annoying as it means loads…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello. We do not currently offer merging or splitting of orders, so the order as it shows in Click & Drop represents an order as imported from your marketplace. You can create a single label for an order and therefore a single tracking number. If you are still having difficulties, please contact HelpDesk.

Kind regards

Click & Drop Team 

13. Generate Customs CN Documents

Customs CN22 - I didn't realise you had to stick an extra customs label for international packages as there is no warnings when producing international labels. I inputted the customs information which I assumed was accessed digitally but it wasn't producing the extra label so why make me put the information in?? When I received a rejected parcel back due to not having the customs information I was confused as I had put this info in. There really needs to be a warning message telling users that they must affix a customs label to packages because like me, I assumed…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello, Click & Drop already produces CN22 and CN23 documents where appropriate; it seems you have diabled this in your settings. Please review your label settings in the Click & Drop platform.

Kind regards

Click & Drop Team

14. Add Support For SMS and Email Notifications Sent to the Sender

As well as the option to have email and sms notifications sent to the customer, it would be really useful to have the same notifications sent to the sender. Thank you!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Import customer information to OBA sales order

As a mailing house with many customers we really need a facility which imports the customer reference from C&D to the OBA Sales Order to allow us to re-charge our customers. Currently we are having to this manually. When you upload a file for Int'l mailsort it generates an OBA sales order but does not confirm it allowing you to go in and amend it. This would be very useful for us.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello, thank you for your suggestion. You can use OBA Departments to group your customers labels on OBA Sales Orders. Please contact your account manager to discuss using 'Departments' on your account. 

Many thanks

Click & Drop Team

16. Shipping rules that work with 2 or more products in a single order

Please please please allow shipping rules to work when an individual order contains 2 or more products from the same source.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Top up a Balance

It would be definitely helpful to be able to top up a balance to use for postage, currently have to re-enter card details each time we have to post out something even if its just the 1 small letter. That or a way to save account information for which to automatically charge as unless you are sending more then 20 parcels a week you can't get a OBA to link it for payments

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. IOSS number should be displayed in CN22 label, but just IOSS logo

IOSS number should be displayed in CN22 label, but just a round IOSS logo on the front label.

I spoke to German customs and because the IOSS number isn't on the CN22 form or anywhere on the label, they often change my customers again for customs fees and VAT, even though they already paid this.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello. The IOSS number should not be visible anywhere on the package and is transmitted in the electronic customs data. The IOSS logo indicates the shipment is covered by the IOSS scheme and can be verified by customs agents in electronic customs.

Thanks,

Click & Drop Team

19. Allow 24 and 48 hour tracked mail to be dropped in at Post Office

Proof of postage is essential so why can I not drop off my 24 and 48 hour tracked mail along with my other click and drop mail at the local Post Office? The Postmaster says he gets many complaints and would love to take these but the current Royal Mail contract with the Post Office does not cover this service. Parcel boxes do not supply adequate proof of posting and are just a fiddle to log on the app. The sorting office closes early or is just inaccessible. Please make this a priority as tracking is now essential for my…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

We continue to work with Post Office Limited in order to accept Royal Mail Tracked 24 / 48 items. Unfortunately this is not something they offer but we will continue to work with them.

Until then Royal Mail items can be handed over at a Royal Mail Customer Enquiry Office, a Parcel Postbox. 

Kind Regards,

Click & Drop Support

20. Reflect Updates / Changes in Channel Orders in Click & Drop

When changes are made on Shopify to an order that a customer has placed, these changes are not reflected on Click & Drop.

It would be good if changes made to an order on a store / marketplace / platform would be reflected in C&D

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base