Skip to content

General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

95 results found

1. An export option to pull of the address book within my account

Have an option to export all address saved on my account for a bulk update. Then reimport them, ie add mobile numbers to all accounts for text message tracking numbers

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

Thank you for your suggestion it is appreciated. However this not currently something we are able to complete at present.

We will continue to make improvements in the future to make the experience more user friendly.

Kind Regards,

Click & Drop Support

2. Pick List / Despatch Notes for non OBA customers

I fall in between two stools. I am a limited company trading successfully since 2016 but for some inexplicable reason RM will not give me an OBA account (Pitney Bowes and all the other competitors were fine with me having an account, so I am totally bemused).

Anyway, I own many stores and have successfully integrated several of them with C&D. I see an OBA customer can generate despatch notes (https://help.parcel.royalmail.com/hc/en-gb/articles/115002652473-Scan-Print-Online-Business-Account-customers-), but again for some inexplicable reason non OBA customers cannot. This would save me so much time going to each individual website and store and printing individual…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Have the option to remove sender's address on labels when buying postage in bulk

If I buy postage for a parcel online, I can choose whether I want my address on the postage label or not, but if I buy postage for multiple parcels by downloading a csv of addresses onto your site, it prints out my address on every label. I don't want my address on the label and it's a pain to have to add each address individually when I can do it quickly in bulk. If the option is there to remove the sender's address when buying postage individually, it should be there when buying postage in bulk too

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

Thank you for your suggestion it is appreciated. However this not currently something we are able to complete at present.

We will continue to make improvements in the future to make the experience more user friendly.

Kind Regards,

Click & Drop Support

4. Please give an option to "Drop off" a parcel, instead of forcing us into "Collection"!

Enable an option to "Drop Off" a parcel, instead of only giving a "collection" option.

Surely it would be far better to be able to select "either" collect from me, or drop at a Royal Mail location at the time of purchase?

If one of your customers is dropping multiple parcels to one of your locations, as I do, being "forced" by the changes to your website into selecting a collection date and time, and then having to go back at the end of a now very lengthy process, to cancel the collection is both very time consuming, frustrating and…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

Thank you for your comment, unfortunately this site is for Click & Drop queries and feedback only. Please refer to:

https://business.help.royalmail.com/app/contact

If you are unable to find your answer on there, please call us on:

03457 750 750 - Please be aware we are open Monday to Friday, 8am-6pm. *(Calls may be recorded and monitored for training and compliance purposes)*.

Kind Regards,

Click & Drop Support

5. Easy Reporting of Lost Post Claims

People cannot be bothered to fill in the lost post claim form because it takes too long, so a lot of the time no record is kept of buyers who claim their orders didn't arrive. It's obvious that royal mail want to deter people from claiming for their losses, but at least it could be made easier for us to get our postage costs back especially if tracking shows not delivered. This way repeat lost post claimers could be flagged.

I don't know about other sellers, but for me it is not so much about losing the money that frustrates…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

Thank you for your comment, unfortunately this site is for Click & Drop queries and feedback only. Please refer to:

03457 750 750 - Please be aware we are open Monday to Friday, 8am-6pm. *(Calls may be recorded and monitored for training and compliance purposes)*.

Kind Regards,

Click & Drop Support

6. Make invoices optional for either cumitalive or in a breakdown form as to show each individual cost.

It seems the invoice is being totalled as one cumulative invoice and does not show the breakdown of costs per each consignment or PO that we raise

Is there a way to change this on the system as I need to upload these invoices per consignment on our system for our finance dept ?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. If you are having technical issues with the site please contact our helpdesk on the number below.

Kind Regards,

Click & Drop Support

7. A few improvements I'd like to see

A few improvements I'd like to see...

1. In the open orders window please add a "QTY" option. All our products are the same and so the weight of our shipments depends on the QTY, right now we're sorting by value of order which isn't accurate as we charge different amount on different sales channels depending on their fees.

2. When printing the labels we also print the extra packing slip label, there is a notes section which pulls personalisation information over from ebay, this is fantastic for us, please can you do the same for ETSY orders?

3. Under the weight section…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello, 

Thank you for your feedback. 

1. We are making improvments to the grid at present. 

2. This is a limitation of etsy's API. 

3.  This functuality is available in Channel Shipper. 

Kind Regards, 

Click &  Drop Support

8. Stop uploading shipping numbers to eBay for 1st/2nd class large letters

I post out mostly using large letter format, since you have started uploading these to eBay my claims are through the roof.

Buyers know they can't be tracked and get a free product !!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello, 

Thank you for your feedback. Inside your intergration settings you can choose to return delivery confirmation numbers or not to eBay. 

Kind Regards, 

Click & Drop Support

9. Woo Commerce integration - please can you remove the # it adds at the start of order numbers

Woo Commerce integration - please can you remove the # it adds at the start of order numbers. Thanks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

Kind Regards,

Click & Drop Support

10. Pay post offices for processing click and drop

I have been using click & drop for its convenience and it’s professional, scannable labels. It is also slightly cheaper than paying at the post office.
    I understand, however, that post offices do not get paid for processing such post. Perhaps even doesn’t get registered on their workload. I’d say this is grossly unfair. I would emphasise I am in no way affiliated to a post office or know personally anyone who works there, but I know injustice when I see it!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello, 

Thank you for your feedback. Royal Mail do have a commerical agremen in place with the Post Office Limited for handling C&D items. 

Kind Regards, 

Click & Drop Support Team

11. Ability to create prepaid labels via Click and Drop personal API

Currently, to create labels via a Royal Mail API requires an OBA, manifest creation and the shipments to be collected or dropped off at a sorting centre.

The personal Click & Drop API similarly allows the creation of orders, but not labels (without the above process). These orders then have to be manually clicked through the web interface to pay and print the shipping labels.

The idea is to bridge the gap in Royal Mail's APIs by extending the Click and Drop API to enable pre-paid labels to be created from personal Click and Collect API.

These labels would then…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Require a confirmation before generating manifest.

Its too easy to accidently generate a manifest after producing labels. As there is currently no way to reset a manifest, it would make sense to require a further confirmation.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

Kind Regards,

Click & Drop Support

13. Increasy the resolution of the labels

As for now when i print a RM label via Etsy it prints really well. That is same for RM website. However when using Click & Drop the resolution of the labels is significantly less and in some cases not readable.

Could you please improve the resolution/quality ?

THX

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. If you are having technical issues with the site please contact our helpdesk on the number below.

Kind Regards,

Click & Drop Support

14. Shipping rules to allow multiple items per order

We sell on various ecommerce platforms (ebay & woocommerce) and the majority of our orders contain multiple items/products. Currently when we use shipping rules to apply postage it only works with orders that contain one item/product. This means most of our orders we have to apply postage manually which adds a lot of time to our shipping process. All of our items/products that we sell are small & we know that they fit within a certain package size.

All our shipping rules are based on weight, so orders upto 750g go large letter, orders over 750g go small parcel. This…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Advanced shipping rules

I would like a tweak to the current shipping rules so that labels are not automatically generated. Rather than automatically applying a particular service based on "store postage method", I would rather keep the order open for manual processing, but only allow selection of the "rule" service. This will make handling of express orders so much easier and less prone to mistakes.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

Kind Regards,

Click & Drop Support

16. make label printing less wasteful

The current printing format makes us waste a whole sheet of A4 label for something that could easily fit on 1/6 of a sheet.
    Please change the label so that we can copy and paste it to suit our printing requirements.
    Thanks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello, 

The labels should not be resized or they may be unreadable by the automated technology used in mail routing. 

Kind Regards, 

Click & Drop Support

17. Show the Service Price / Cost

With so many product codes, especially for international order why don't we get to see the total charged at the point of applying postage? Many of the product codes aren't on the main price lists and those that are are very confusing.We get the total at the end of the day but no breakdown of what was spent, I can't think of another business that does this

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

Thanks for your suggestion.  Unfortunately the reason pricing is not shown until after the data has been passed to your Royal Mail Online Business Account is because we do not price at item level.  Pricing is calculated once an order is manifested into OBA and dependent on the products you have ordered, OBA calculates if the volumes you are posting on that day meet any volume related discount criteria, and for some products Click & Drop calculates your end of day average weight so to display a price could be misleading and not be the price you are charged at the end of the day.

We are looking into options for giving some indicative pricing, but due to the current pricing and discount options within the various products customers could post on, this may not be possible.  In the interim, you have end of day pricing visible in the…

18. Manifest individual orders even if they're in a batch already

I can select individual orders and select "manifest", but if they're in a manifestable state, then they already have postage applied and label printed, which means they're in a batch already, therefore all it does is push you to the batches screen.

Example process:
    We apply postage and print all 24 hour labels then all 48 hour labels, which puts them in two batches, however, I may not be able to ship those orders that day, but the only way to manifest them is as a whole batch, so I end up having to reset those orders that I can't…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

Kind Regards,

Click & Drop Support

19. Allow Tracked Items to be dropped off at Post Offices

It does not make sense to use the Click & Drop portal to book items, which saves time, only for "Tracked Items" not to be accepted by a Post Office, which wastes time. Surely it should be one portal, one service. I was told that it (not accepting items) was because of a difference between Royal Mail and Parcelforce. As a customer, surely that doesn't make sense.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

We continue to work with Post Office Limited in order to accept Royal Mail Tracked 24 / 48 items. Unfortunately this is not something they offer but we will continue to work with them.

Until then Royal Mail items can be handed over at a Royal Mail Customer Enquiry Office, a Parcel Postbox or you can take advantage of a free Parcel Collect until the 31st May.

Kind Regards,

Click & Drop Support

20. Misrouting

We are experiencing a significant number of items being mis-routed to the incorrect country via Click And Drop. For instance, we send frequently to the USA, but parcels are being returned to us after routing via Canada. We've had parcels for Germany sent to Australia!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

Kind Regards,

Click & Drop Support

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base