General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. NOT having to drive nearly 10 miles to drop off a parcel after it being refused at my Post Office

Who at RM decided that having to drive nearly 10 miles to drop off a parcel after it being refused at my Post Office was going to be a positive experience?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  News from Click & Drop Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    declined  ·  Administrator responded

Hi. I am sorry to hear you encountered difficulties with Royal Mail services.
    This page is for feedback and suggestions about the Click & Drop website. We are unable to assist with general enquiries and complaints. Instead, we advise you to make a claim, or to contact customer services who will be able to help.
    personal.help.royalmail.com/

2. Allow address books

As it says in the title... allow an address book and the selection of an address from a predefined list of saved addresses...like there used to be before you made the functionality rubbish

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Fix the WooCommerce authorisation - currently doesn't work!

The woocommerce integration doesn't work - I get an error message (missing parameter app_name) when trying to authorise Click & Go with Woocommerce.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New Marketplace Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Bex,

Unfortunately due to WooCommerce being a self hosted integration we can sometimes run into errors, we are currently not aware of any issues regarding our WooCommerce integration. You may wish to contact our helpline for further assistance, the contact information can be found here: https://help.parcel.royalmail.com/hc/en-gb/articles/115003806094-Contact-Support.

Due to the lack of support I will be closing this as our integration is functioning as intended.

4. Speed up the process of tracked postage

At the moment, we have the absurd situation where businesses with high volume are using Click & Drop (to save time) but if you're sending items tracked, you're told at the Post Office that each item has to be manually processed and put onto the system which is a VERY time consuming process with the Post Office insisting on weighing each item, asking which country region its going to, how much postage you paid etc etc, half a dozen questions..

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi.

I am sorry to hear you encountered difficulties with Royal Mail services.
    This page is for feedback and suggestions about the Click & Drop website. We are unable to assist with general enquiries and complaints.

Instead, we advise you to make a claim, or to contact customer services who will be able to help. For more information on how to do this visit: https://business.help.royalmail.com/app/contact if you are a business customer or https://personal.help.royalmail.com/app/contact if you are a personal customer.

5. Have a look at your eBay selling channel integration

eBay has either stopped cooperating with your platform as of June and requires re-authorising an existing connection to eBay.

We haven't had any notice about this from Royal Mail or eBay and it just appears to have stopped working.

Either eBay is responsible (they have an interest now in sellers using eBay Shutl for postage) else Royal Mail has changed something on its platform.

Either way, re-adding a connection and approving on the eBay side does not work still for me. The connection icon is green but it's not pulling orders into Click & Drop (nothing since June).

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Downloading orders from Marketplaces  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Royal Mail Loosing items again !!!!!!!!

I opened a grey bag from royal mail to put my company parcels in to find another companies Large letter in there I rang the company and told them I have found their item and gave them all the details they said the customer kicked off saying they didnt receive it.

Can I ask Royal Mail Dispatch department do you actually check bags when opening them or do you just tip them up and hope something falls out as this is proof that grey bags are NOT checked, my OBA account Click and drop bills are £600 minimum per month,…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi.

I am sorry to hear you encountered difficulties with Royal Mail services.

This page is for feedback and suggestions about the Click & Drop website. We are unable to assist with general enquiries and complaints.

Instead, we advise you to make a claim, or to contact customer services who will be able to help. For more information on how to do this visit: https://business.help.royalmail.com/app/contact if you are a business customer or https://personal.help.royalmail.com/app/contact if you are a personal customer.

7. Have a remember be button so I don’t have to keep logging in

Keep me logged in button or remember me it logs you out then you come back from a cuppa and have to login again

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your suggestion. Unfortunately, this is a security feature and we cannot change it. However, there are a number of password manager software available which can be used to remember passwords and user names so you do not have to type them every time. which you may wish to consider.

8. How do I get certificate of posting?

I've just bought a C&D postage label, for Standard shipping, to Sweden. It says on the screen "don't forget to take your certificate of posting" to the PO to have it stamped, but I can't see this CoP anywhere, on the screen, or to download. Also, is this the best place to ask such questions - is this the C&D help forum? Thanks a lot for any advice about this. It would be appreciated.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 224 PACKAGES HAVE GONE MISSING & NOT DELIVERED

I dispatched over 200 items on Monday 20th August and none of them have been delivered I have over 200 customers complaining that they have not received their items, I’ve contacted Royal Mail and they have advised that nothing can be done. This is absolutely ridiculous that’s over 200 items which have been lost or misplaced and I’m getting no help what so ever.

I’m confused and not sure what to do can someone @ Royal Mail please help me find out what has gone wrong and how can 200+ items just go missing?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Why can't we reuse address details

I import orderS from Amazon & ebay but sometimes I want to reuse the address details to create another label. Say for example if someone wants a replacement item sent.

Why is it not possible to do this? Why do I have to enter the details manually, and after inputting the info why is the manual entry system so useless that it wants me to enter the details AGAIN!

Royal mail please sort this out, it's driving me nuts.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank for you your suggestion. As Cassie75 mentions below, we do currently allow you to create a new address book entry.

However, we are considering how to improve this process, particularly with cloning, splitting, and merging orders. So this functionality might help you.

For more information on our address book functionality, please see this guide: https://help.parcel.royalmail.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360001190473-How-to-create-a-manual-order-from-your-address-book

11. Charge when label used

Only charge for the label ONCE scanned as delivered.
    This would mean that RM management would MAKE Sure that all posties scan the items at the delivery point.
    No Scan. No pay.
    We get so many Item not received cases and of course the delivery confirmation just shows "An update will only be provided when we attempt to deliver your item"

The 2d Delivery Confirmation is great but only when it's actually scanned!

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Customer Services Live Chat

Why not produce a Live Chat that can be quickly and easily accessed through the C & D System where we can chat directly with a Human Customer Services Representative? This surely would speed up your reaction times!

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Keep DMO accounts active until January 2019

You really can't risk all our livelihoods by going into the Christmas period with C&D falling over so regularly.

Today I was at least able to access DMO and get labels to print.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Downloading orders from Marketplaces  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi.

I am sorry to hear you have encountered difficulties with Royal Mail services.

Instead, we advise you to make a claim, or to contact customer services who will be able to help. For more information on how to do this visit: https://business.help.royalmail.com/app/contact.

14. Labels not generatign this morning

The software isnt working today,

22 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Shipping rules not working for multiple item orders

Shipping rules won't be applied if mixed SKUs are ordered. It can only sum only sum item weights and that's all.

However, it works if the same SKU is purchased multiple times in a single order.

Could you look into this? Manuall applying postage is a massive waste of time.

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Shipping Rules  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your feedback. We have decided to decline this feature request. This is because as a shipping solution, Click & Drop does not handle product and packaging type dimensions. It is the seller’s responsibility to ensure you have selected the correct weight and package type for combined orders.

16. Lost RM24 Compensation

Lost RM24 Compensation

Royal Mail 24, delivery confirmation GREAT, add a signature EVEN BETTER,

Oh its not arrived, what a shame.

How can I go to the post office buy a stamp and get £20 of cover if i get proof of postage, but I use RM24 with a signature and get £0 cover. Is it just me but that sounds upside and back to front.

Posting items with RM24 not delivered and there is nothing you can do, yet you're charging me 15p for a delivery confirmation that don't always get scanned or your losing mail.

Mind blown!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Combine or Merge orders

A function to merge orders.

Functionality:

You checkbox the orders you wish to combine then select the function from the lower right dropdown and products from both would pull into one order. Validation on address match would be necessary. Reference to original orders would need to be retained as they will need to post through to despatch on the sales channel(s) in question.

Another way to approach the logic might be to simply allow the despatch of multiple orders as one despatch.

129 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

61 comments  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you all for your suggestions, but we have decided to decline this feature request. While it has some limited order management functionality, Click & Drop was designed primarily as a shipping solution, instead of an order management solution.
    We are looking to introduce the ability to specify more than one unique label per order, which along with our existing clone order functionality, will cover the basics needed to get the right number of labels for your eCommerce orders.

18. Remove cancelled marketplace orders from C&D

When an order is cancelled on eBay, Amazon, Etsy etc it should be removed from C&D. Or at least highlighted as cancelled.

72 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18 comments  ·  Downloading orders from Marketplaces  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Auto Manifest OFF by DEFAULT!

The Auto Manifest option has been mentioned many times in this forum, and they are all against it.

Do NOT mark this as complete with the answer 'contact customer services and ask for it to be turned off' as that is not the answer as this request is for it to be off by default.

I can not see a single reason why anyone would want auto manifest. All post is REQUIRED to have a manifest when presented to Royal Mail. So what use is auto manifest, it doesn't help people who sent their mail and forgot to create a…

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Manifest Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi and thank you for your suggestion.
    The auto manifest process works well for the vast majority of our customers. However, if you wish for it to be disabled, our support team are able to do this for you, as you stated.

20. What a truly awful Awful AWFUL system this is for the ordinary person-in-the-street. Bring back the old system.

What a truly awful Awful AWFUL system this is for the ordinary person-in-the-street. Bring back the old system.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New Royal Mail Products  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Stephen

thanks for your feedback, we are sorry you are struggling with Click & Drop, however there are no plans to reintroduce the Online Postage System.

If you feed back the issues you are struggling with, we will look to help you with these and should you have any suggested improvements, we can investigate if these are already in plan or are something we will consider for future releases.

Click & Drop Support

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base