Skip to content

General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

94 results found

1. Bug during unsuccessful booking of a Collection marking orders as despatched

Sometimes, when booking a Collection immediately after paying for postage, there's an error or something goes wrong, and the status of the orders change from "Label Generated" to "Despatched", but the Collection has not been booked.

If I try to book Collection again, there's an error stating "Only orders that have a 'Label Generated' status can be booked for Collection, so I'm unable to have them collected.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello, thank you for your suggestion. Please check you do not have 'Mark order as despatched when label generated' in Settings > Miscellaneous. If you are still encountering this behaviour, please contact the help desk.

Thanks

Click & Drop Team

2. Product parcel size/class to make auto selection

For each of our products we have filled in the size and weight so it begs the question is why can this data not be used to auto populate the respective portions of the page where we apply postage to a single item.

At present, we have to select "Parcel" and then "Medium" manually even though this is already established in the indivaidual product data.
    All our products have SKU's which are psssed on from both Ebay and our web site.

It would save errors cropping up. Put the data in once correctly in the product and there will never…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello and thank you for your suggestion. Click & Drop  will automatically set the weight, and select the packaging format, as specified in your product catalogue entry, when you apply postage to an order with a single unit of a single product. 

Please ensure your SKUs match between your integration, for example Amazon, and Click & Drop Product Catalogue.

Kind regards

Click & Drop Team

3. no size choice on parcels

I should be able to choose or a small or medium parcel sizes but this options isn't available when I am logged into the OBA click and drop site. I am being charged for medium parcels when the option for small should be available.

It is available if I picked a signed for service.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello, thank you for your suggestion. Not all services support all package formats. If you believe you are missing some services, please contact your OBA representative at Royal Mail.

Kind regards

Click & Drop Team 

4. Click+Drop Tracking Bugs x2

Bug No1:

When an item sells via eBay, and postage is applied - in this case, CRL24/CRL48 (with the barcode for proof of delivery), this information is pushed to the eBay system no problem and it shows that the CRL24/CRL48 tracking number added all OK. But this is not being done on Etsy orders. It marks as dispatched, but no tracking info added. You cannot add it afterwards with Etsy so this is a big issue especially when dealing with non-received items. This is definitely a bug of late with C+D, unsure when it started doing this but it's on…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello, thank you for your suggestions. Not all package sizes and service combinations are eligible for a confirmation of delivery number. Where the service and package size is eligible for a delivery confirmation number, we update orders at Etsy with the same.

Please be aware that CRL24/48 services are not eligible for delivery confirmation numbers when used with 'Letter' packaging format.

We can confirm tracking and delivery confirmation numbers are returned to and applied against each element of an order in eBay, unless the vendor makes changes to the shipping after the order has been placed by the purchaser. 

If you are still encountering issues, please contact the helpdesk. 

Kind regards

Click & Drop Team

5. Order download from click & drop

Am i able to download order back from click & drop order overview?
    It will be very helpful if that function is available on website .

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Tracking not being added for grouped orders

When a customer buys multiple items and it shows as a combined (grouped) order in the Open Orders, and if you apply postage and therefore tracking, only one of the orders has the tracking information added.

Example: buyer buys 3 items and it shows as one grouped order in Open Orders. You apply postage, like a CRL24/48 or Signed For service, and the order as a whole is marked dispatched. But only tracking is added to one of the items.

This means it still shows in some marketplaces as dispatched but pending tracking info added.

Annoying as it means loads…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello. We do not currently offer merging or splitting of orders, so the order as it shows in Click & Drop represents an order as imported from your marketplace. You can create a single label for an order and therefore a single tracking number. If you are still having difficulties, please contact HelpDesk.

Kind regards

Click & Drop Team 

7. Generate Customs CN Documents

Customs CN22 - I didn't realise you had to stick an extra customs label for international packages as there is no warnings when producing international labels. I inputted the customs information which I assumed was accessed digitally but it wasn't producing the extra label so why make me put the information in?? When I received a rejected parcel back due to not having the customs information I was confused as I had put this info in. There really needs to be a warning message telling users that they must affix a customs label to packages because like me, I assumed…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello, Click & Drop already produces CN22 and CN23 documents where appropriate; it seems you have diabled this in your settings. Please review your label settings in the Click & Drop platform.

Kind regards

Click & Drop Team

8. Import customer information to OBA sales order

As a mailing house with many customers we really need a facility which imports the customer reference from C&D to the OBA Sales Order to allow us to re-charge our customers. Currently we are having to this manually. When you upload a file for Int'l mailsort it generates an OBA sales order but does not confirm it allowing you to go in and amend it. This would be very useful for us.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello, thank you for your suggestion. You can use OBA Departments to group your customers labels on OBA Sales Orders. Please contact your account manager to discuss using 'Departments' on your account. 

Many thanks

Click & Drop Team

9. Shipping rules that work with 2 or more products in a single order

Please please please allow shipping rules to work when an individual order contains 2 or more products from the same source.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Top up a Balance

It would be definitely helpful to be able to top up a balance to use for postage, currently have to re-enter card details each time we have to post out something even if its just the 1 small letter. That or a way to save account information for which to automatically charge as unless you are sending more then 20 parcels a week you can't get a OBA to link it for payments

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. IOSS number should be displayed in CN22 label, but just IOSS logo

IOSS number should be displayed in CN22 label, but just a round IOSS logo on the front label.

I spoke to German customs and because the IOSS number isn't on the CN22 form or anywhere on the label, they often change my customers again for customs fees and VAT, even though they already paid this.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello. The IOSS number should not be visible anywhere on the package and is transmitted in the electronic customs data. The IOSS logo indicates the shipment is covered by the IOSS scheme and can be verified by customs agents in electronic customs.

Thanks,

Click & Drop Team

12. Allow 24 and 48 hour tracked mail to be dropped in at Post Office

Proof of postage is essential so why can I not drop off my 24 and 48 hour tracked mail along with my other click and drop mail at the local Post Office? The Postmaster says he gets many complaints and would love to take these but the current Royal Mail contract with the Post Office does not cover this service. Parcel boxes do not supply adequate proof of posting and are just a fiddle to log on the app. The sorting office closes early or is just inaccessible. Please make this a priority as tracking is now essential for my…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

We continue to work with Post Office Limited in order to accept Royal Mail Tracked 24 / 48 items. Unfortunately this is not something they offer but we will continue to work with them.

Until then Royal Mail items can be handed over at a Royal Mail Customer Enquiry Office, a Parcel Postbox. 

Kind Regards,

Click & Drop Support

13. Reflect Updates / Changes in Channel Orders in Click & Drop

When changes are made on Shopify to an order that a customer has placed, these changes are not reflected on Click & Drop.

It would be good if changes made to an order on a store / marketplace / platform would be reflected in C&D

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. An export option to pull of the address book within my account

Have an option to export all address saved on my account for a bulk update. Then reimport them, ie add mobile numbers to all accounts for text message tracking numbers

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

Thank you for your suggestion it is appreciated. However this not currently something we are able to complete at present.

We will continue to make improvements in the future to make the experience more user friendly.

Kind Regards,

Click & Drop Support

15. Have the option to remove sender's address on labels when buying postage in bulk

If I buy postage for a parcel online, I can choose whether I want my address on the postage label or not, but if I buy postage for multiple parcels by downloading a csv of addresses onto your site, it prints out my address on every label. I don't want my address on the label and it's a pain to have to add each address individually when I can do it quickly in bulk. If the option is there to remove the sender's address when buying postage individually, it should be there when buying postage in bulk too

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

Thank you for your suggestion it is appreciated. However this not currently something we are able to complete at present.

We will continue to make improvements in the future to make the experience more user friendly.

Kind Regards,

Click & Drop Support

16. Please give an option to "Drop off" a parcel, instead of forcing us into "Collection"!

Enable an option to "Drop Off" a parcel, instead of only giving a "collection" option.

Surely it would be far better to be able to select "either" collect from me, or drop at a Royal Mail location at the time of purchase?

If one of your customers is dropping multiple parcels to one of your locations, as I do, being "forced" by the changes to your website into selecting a collection date and time, and then having to go back at the end of a now very lengthy process, to cancel the collection is both very time consuming, frustrating and…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

Thank you for your comment, unfortunately this site is for Click & Drop queries and feedback only. Please refer to:

https://business.help.royalmail.com/app/contact

If you are unable to find your answer on there, please call us on:

03457 750 750 - Please be aware we are open Monday to Friday, 8am-6pm. *(Calls may be recorded and monitored for training and compliance purposes)*.

Kind Regards,

Click & Drop Support

17. Make invoices optional for either cumitalive or in a breakdown form as to show each individual cost.

It seems the invoice is being totalled as one cumulative invoice and does not show the breakdown of costs per each consignment or PO that we raise

Is there a way to change this on the system as I need to upload these invoices per consignment on our system for our finance dept ?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. If you are having technical issues with the site please contact our helpdesk on the number below.

03457 750 750 - Please be aware we are open Monday to Friday, 8am-6pm. *(Calls may be recorded and monitored for training and compliance purposes)*.

Kind Regards,

Click & Drop Support

18. A few improvements I'd like to see

A few improvements I'd like to see...

1. In the open orders window please add a "QTY" option. All our products are the same and so the weight of our shipments depends on the QTY, right now we're sorting by value of order which isn't accurate as we charge different amount on different sales channels depending on their fees.

2. When printing the labels we also print the extra packing slip label, there is a notes section which pulls personalisation information over from ebay, this is fantastic for us, please can you do the same for ETSY orders?

3. Under the weight section…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello, 

Thank you for your feedback. 

1. We are making improvments to the grid at present. 

2. This is a limitation of etsy's API. 

3.  This functuality is available in Channel Shipper. 

Kind Regards, 

Click &  Drop Support

19. Stop uploading shipping numbers to eBay for 1st/2nd class large letters

I post out mostly using large letter format, since you have started uploading these to eBay my claims are through the roof.

Buyers know they can't be tracked and get a free product !!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello, 

Thank you for your feedback. Inside your intergration settings you can choose to return delivery confirmation numbers or not to eBay. 

Kind Regards, 

Click & Drop Support

20. Woo Commerce integration - please can you remove the # it adds at the start of order numbers

Woo Commerce integration - please can you remove the # it adds at the start of order numbers. Thanks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

Kind Regards,

Click & Drop Support

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base