General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Highlight combinable items

Some ebay customers take a "buy one, pay one" attitude to ordering so I have 4 items that could be posted in one parcel to the same address, but because of the way they have ordered I have 4 orders in C&D. I then have to delete 3 and adjust the weight of the 4th.

148 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

under review  ·  40 comments  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add Groupon marketplace

New marketplace development

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  3 comments  ·  Downloading orders from Marketplaces  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Show large letter / parcel on the label

It's difficult when giving to the packing team for them to know if we have done a large letter or a parcel, as much as they can more or less know what they are on our end it would make it better for you also if they are organised perfectly into bags.

30 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  Admin responded

Hi,

Thank you for your suggestion to have the package size printed on the label.

I have passed this to the Development Team for discussion and will update you with any information regarding this suggestion as soon as I have any.

Regards
    The Click & Drop Team

4. Print off all the dispatch notes PRIOR to having to generate postage

From the New orders page you can select all orders and print off the dispatch notes without generating postage lables. These can then be used to pick and pack the orders PRIOR to generating the labels. SO if you have no stock for an order, you have not generated a superfluous label

38 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Qty Column

Can we have a column showing the quantity of items per order? This will than allow us to filter by number of items to assign the correct postage by batch!!

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  5 comments  ·  Import Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Access Click and Drop with same password as OBA

I'd like to be able to access Click and Drop with the same access as OBA and royalmail.com without the need for having a separate log on.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your suggestion to allow for Single Sign On across multiple Royal Mail products.

I have passed this to our Development Team to discuss, and as we get any information we will update you with it.

Regards
    The Click & Drop Team

7. Enable Dispatch Date data to be configured in the C&D integrations.

Customers often choose a delivery date. This information needs to be transferred to C&D.
    At the moment we have to use csv import which is very time consuming.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Shipping Rules  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Return Label - IMPORTANT

Not so much of an idea as a bug.

For the return address I Have just noticed that address Line 3 does not print out on the label.

I have added ours to Address line 2 for now

For us this was a big problem as that part of the address had the street name & number

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Tyler,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I’ve passed this to the Development Team to look at, and we’ll get back to you as soon as I have any further information.

Thanks again
    The Click & Drop Team

9. Address finder

Is anyone else having issues with the address finder?
    Normally I would type the postcode in to the bar, it will then find the address with that postcode. I would then click on the address I require and it prefills the address section.

The last few days, however, I type the postcode, it finds the address but no matter how many times I click on it, it will not prefill the address section.
    Taking me 10 times longer to do it all manually.

Just wondering if it’s affecting anyone else?

Thanks.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

We are currently reviewing the issue you have encountered, using the additional information that you have provided, and will get back to you as soon as we have more information.

Thanks
    The Click & Drop Team

10. Updates back to magento WAY too slow!

Importing orders FROM Magento happens fairly quickly - every 10 mins. But updating magento orders into 'complete' status and adding tracking takes around an hour. This is totally unworkable as with orders coming in to the site every few mins, it's impossible to see what's been shipped and what hasn't.

Either we will need to manually mark them shipped and scan the barcode in (adding a lot of processing time) or go back to shiptheory

The uploading status back to magento should be done at least every 10mins for the softeware to be in anyway useful.

Ideally it would also…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  5 comments  ·  Downloading orders from Marketplaces  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. shipping rules

i would like to set up a shipping rule that on Monday and Friday all orders would send RM24 (1st Class) and Tuesday to Thursday they would all send RM48 (2nd class) at the moment i cant as the rules would conflict with each other.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  3 comments  ·  Product Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base