General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Altering label sizes

Is there any way of reducing the label size for our click and drop account. I have been told there is no way of reducing the label size smaller then 6 x 4 inch, by Royal Mail customer service, which is ridiculous. Why is it not possible to reduce the label size to at least 3 x 2???

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

5 comments  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi. Thanks for your feedback. We are considering other label options for the future.
    Unfortunately, we cannot offer a timescale on when this will be available, as this is the feedback website for the Click & Drop website itself.

2. Allow account mail users to access Barcode Savings rates

On your website at royalmail.com/barcodesavings you advertise that those who post on account can save around 1p per item by printing a barcode on every label.

We already print the 2D barcode through Click and Drop so why do we not have access to these savings? Either allow us to add the barcode or give us the discount as we're using 2D barcodes.

28 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14 comments  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. SYNCING IT SO SHOPIFY WEIGHTS ARE ON CLICK & DROP

Hi there,

Wondering if it is possible to change it so the weights from Shopify orders come over on to Click & Drop as each items is weighted and each order has a total weight on Shopify. However, this does not sync over to Click & Drop and it would be very helpful if it did as each order is shows the weight to the exact decimal in kg so it would speed up the process a lot more to be able to have the weights already on the orders. I sell different items each time so I can't have…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Downloading orders from Marketplaces  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi and thanks for your suggestion. We have always not included product weights from eCommerce marketplaces or web stores as the value of the product is often not the same as the weight of the product plus the packaging it is sent in. Incorrect weights on labels may cause your mail to be disrupted or delayed.
    However, we are considering ways in which we can improve this process for our customers. Unfortunately, I can’t offer a date for when this will be completed.

4. Fix the phone number transformation to scientific notation on CSV order import

If you use CSV format to import orders, any phone number longer than 11 digits will be converted by the CnD system to scientific notation on import.

For example: 12345678901 will become 1.23457E+11

This is a problem for international numbers as specifying the country code will make it longer than 11 digits.

The workaround is to manually converted the CSV to XLSX and apply number formatting on the phone number data, however this will add an extra step to the import process.

The proper (and simple) fix would be for CnD to correctly type convert the phone number on import.…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  6 comments  ·  Import Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Integrate with Wix stores

I’ve noticed almost every other ecommerce store is available to be integrated or something is in the works. If Wix could be added to this list it would be so helpful. Thank you

38 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

36 comments  ·  New Marketplace Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. BUG - Etsy Orders with more than 25 line items not fully imported

I have noticed that not all line items are being imported for larger Etsy orders.

Etsy orders can have up to 100 individual items and the Etsy API has as its default a 25 item limit when calling the listings in a receipt. The limit therefore needs to set to 100 prior to making the call to the API for the receipt listings. You can find the link to the API relevant documentation below.

https://www.etsy.com/developers/documentation/reference/listing#method_findallreceiptlistings

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Downloading orders from Marketplaces  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi, thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have identified the issue and confirmed it to be true.
    We will pass this on to our development team. We can’t yet give a date for when this work will be completed yet, but we’ll provide updates a soon as we can.

7. Would be useful to be able to order consumables and supplies directly from dashboard

Would be useful to be able to order consumables and supplies directly from dashboard

82 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  7 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Macedonia - C&D prints country name as 'Macedonia (former republic of Yugoslavia)' - can this be shorten please as it causes the the address

Macedonia - C&D prints country name as 'Macedonia (former republic of Yugoslavia)' - can this be shorten please as it causes the the address label to print in a very small font!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Bring back the option to REMOVE return address from labels.

I'm posting from my residential property, I don't want my address plastered on every order!!

Bring back the option to remove it like on the old DMO system.

Plus there is no option to just open the PDF label in-browser and are forced to save it and then print.

Bring back DMO!! The new one is a pile of junk and a total downgrade with a terrible over cluttered design/user interface. The old one was simple and perfect. This new one doesn't even download my recent orders half the time. JUNK!

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  Admin responded

Hi L.C.,

Thank you for your suggestion.

Having the permanent return address on the label is a feature that has been carried over from DMO.

I will be passing this suggestion, to be able to not have a return address on the label, to our Development Team for review, where we will also discuss the functionality to view the label in the browser without the need to download it to local storage.

We do welcome feedback about the site as a whole, so I’d be grateful if we could contact you with regard to this. If this is OK, please post on this thread and I will get in touch.

Thank you again for your suggestion
    The Click & Drop Team

10. 21 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  6 comments  ·  Import Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Allow User to create customizable dispatch note

Having spoken to the royal mail rep who came and spoke to me today, it was recommended on to post on here,
    Thank you already for implementing the dispatch note with integrated label, however it would be great if we could customize this dispatch note, so we can use it as a customer invoice, for example be able to add our logo, customize the order table, also edit the location of all elements within the invoice. If the devs want to see a perfect example, please see the service: channelgrabber and check their invoice customization tool, you can sign up…

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Ben,

We are looking at a feature that will allow customers to add personalisation to the Despatch Note and label that they generate in Click & Drop, and we will keep you updated once we have more information.

I will pass your suggestion on to take this a step further, and allow design customisation of the Despatch Note, and keep you posted with any information about this.

Thanks again
    The Click & Drop Team

12. 24 hr and 48 hr tracked services

I've just received an email advising the 24hr/48hr tracked services can now be bought online.

However, it also tells me that these have to be dropped off at a Customer Service Point.

I have a Post Office 2 minutes walk away but it is not classed as a Customer Service Point so can no longer accept these parcels.

The nearest Customer Service Point is in Helensburgh which is over an hour's drive there and back.

Why can't this go to the local post office? You've just made this service unusable.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  New Royal Mail Products  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for your comment. At present Tracked can only be bought online, via Click & Drop and dropped off at one of our Royal Mail Customer Service Points/Enquiry Offices. We have over 1,200 Customer Service Point locations where the majority of addresses are within 1 mile of an office. We are working closely with the Post Office to offer drop off here too for Tracked items. We will keep you updated as and when this happens.

Click & Drop Support

13. Ability to separate large letters and packets in search

Ability to separate large letters and packets in search would be great. It would be simple for me to print and then put in relevant sacks.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Julius,

Thank you for your suggestion. I will pass this on to our Development Team for further discussion.

As soon as I have any updates with regard to this I will let you know.

Thanks again
    The Click & Drop Team

14. When printing labels can we have the facility to print a proof of postage on a separate pag rather than onto the bottom of a page of labels!

When printing labels can we have the facility to print a proof of postage on a separate pag rather than onto the bottom of a page of labels!

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi,

Thank you for your suggestion to be able to print the proof of postage on a separate page.

I will pass this to the Development Team to discuss and as soon as I have any information back from them I will update you.

Thank you again
    The Click & Drop Team

15. Default enable to email and SMS

When you enter an email address and/or phone number (or it pulls through from an integrated platform) can the email and SMS notifications be turned on as default - only a little thing, but having to tick those boxes each time soon adds up to a lot of wasted time.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Tim,

Thanks for this suggestion. I will pass this on for further discussion and update you once this has been done.

Thank you again
    The Click & Drop Team

16. Customer delivery instructions - needs to be on the orders page

When order are imported from Ebay they now include any customer messages. Great. BUT you have to click in to the order to see it. If we are shipping 50 Large letters we are not going to click through each one to see if there is a message

There needs to be an indication on the main orders page to show there is a message. Perhaps a column that says "Order message" and it just has a yes or no so that we know to click through

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  4 comments  ·  Import Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Show consignment number and delivered status

The old C&D site showed the consignment number when drilling down into the order, but this number is not available on the new site. This is the number you put in RM Tracking to see if delivered or not. It would be ideal if the number appeared in the dashboard (and updated ebay the same as a signed for service does) and for the status to change when delivered. RM has all the information at one place or another, so should not be too difficult to get it to all update automatically. Thanks.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Pete

Thanks for your suggestion, within Click & Drop there is an optional field to show the tracking number of your item. To enable this field, in the orders section, you will see a cog above the word status which if selected allows you to choose the layout of the order screen. If you select the tracking number, the tracking number is then visible on the screen and a hyperlink to the Royal Mail Track and Trace systems is then opened.

Moving forward we are looking for options to show if the item has been delivered or not directly within Click & Drop itself and will let all users know what is possible when this is planned.

Kind regards

Click & Drop Support

18. support non geographical postcodes

currently, non geographical postcodes such as:
    HM Revenue and Customs, BX9 1AS, UK
    can not be entered in click & drop.

I believe the tool should either:
    - allow you to disable postcode check
    - be able to validate non geographical postcodes

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi,

This has been passed to the Development Team to be planned into the work schedule, and as soon as we have any details we will update you.

Thanks
    The Click & Drop Team

19. Add Groupon marketplace

New marketplace development

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  3 comments  ·  Downloading orders from Marketplaces  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Opencart Integration

The ability to download orders from our opencart store

69 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

46 comments  ·  Import Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base