General

I suggest you ...

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Combine or Merge orders

A function to merge orders.

Functionality:

You checkbox the orders you wish to combine then select the function from the lower right dropdown and products from both would pull into one order. Validation on address match would be necessary. Reference to original orders would need to be retained as they will need to post through to despatch on the sales channel(s) in question.

Another way to approach the logic might be to simply allow the despatch of multiple orders as one despatch.

85 votes
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

36 comments  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you all for your suggestions. We understand the importance of this feature for our customers who directly integrate their eCommerce stores. We are beginning to plan how to add in the functionality to split, merge, and clone orders.
      However, we cannot give you a time for when this will be completed as we are currently working on a range of other useful features.

• URGENT! Ebay Top rated seller status at risk because of click and drop

This seems to be an issue with hundreds of C&D Users on this suggestion site and also over many pages of the ebay forums yet no fix has been put in place (to my knowledge) we have just LOST Top Rated Seller status only since using Click and Drop because Click and Drop does not generate a First Scan event when manifesting orders, ebay only takes into account when an item is first scanned in the network as the day it was posted like the Royal Mail signed for service does, without this initial "we have received your parcel and…

10 votes
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you all for your feedback.
        The issue is a result of Royal Mail services that provide a delivery confirmation number as opposed to a tracking number – this is not specific to Click & Drop.
        If you use a service with a tracked or signed for option, the first scan event will occur as normal.
        eBay have been made aware of this issue, and we will provide any updates that we receive.

• Remove cancelled marketplace orders from C&D

When an order is cancelled on eBay, Amazon, Etsy etc it should be removed from C&D. Or at least highlighted as cancelled.

58 votes
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)

17 comments  ·  Downloading orders from Marketplaces  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for all of your suggestions.
          Unfortunately, it is not possible for our system to be in constant communication with eCommerce stores due to the technical demand required.
          However, we can see how this would be a very useful and time-saving feature, and so we will give this request proper consideration for the future.

• Altering label sizes

Is there any way of reducing the label size for our click and drop account. I have been told there is no way of reducing the label size smaller then 6 x 4 inch, by Royal Mail customer service, which is ridiculous. Why is it not possible to reduce the label size to at least 3 x 2???

9 votes
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi. Thanks for your feedback. We are considering other label options for the future.
            Unfortunately, we cannot offer a timescale on when this will be available, as this is the feedback website for the Click & Drop website itself.

• Would be useful to be able to order consumables and supplies directly from dashboard

Would be useful to be able to order consumables and supplies directly from dashboard

73 votes
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  5 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
            • SYNCING IT SO SHOPIFY WEIGHTS ARE ON CLICK & DROP

Hi there,

Wondering if it is possible to change it so the weights from Shopify orders come over on to Click & Drop as each items is weighted and each order has a total weight on Shopify. However, this does not sync over to Click & Drop and it would be very helpful if it did as each order is shows the weight to the exact decimal in kg so it would speed up the process a lot more to be able to have the weights already on the orders. I sell different items each time so I can't have…

1 vote
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • facebook
              • google
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Downloading orders from Marketplaces  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi and thanks for your suggestion. We have always not included product weights from eCommerce marketplaces or web stores as the value of the product is often not the same as the weight of the product plus the packaging it is sent in. Incorrect weights on labels may cause your mail to be disrupted or delayed.
                However, we are considering ways in which we can improve this process for our customers. Unfortunately, I can’t offer a date for when this will be completed.

• Macedonia - C&D prints country name as 'Macedonia (former republic of Yugoslavia)' - can this be shorten please as it causes the the address

Macedonia - C&D prints country name as 'Macedonia (former republic of Yugoslavia)' - can this be shorten please as it causes the the address label to print in a very small font!

1 vote
                Sign in
                Check!
                (thinking…)
                Reset
                or sign in with
                • facebook
                • google
                  Password icon
                  Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                • Full view of delivery status on dashboard

We can view a dahsboard of what deliveries have been posted out, but not the status. To avoid clicking on every . single . sent . item to see if it has been successful / if a card has been left / if a delivery has been attempted and will be re-delivered/needs attention (action from customer) / etc, it would be more useful if the dashboard seperated this out in an easy view. Then we could open the problem item tracking details for full information and take any relevant action, rather than have to hunt for any problems/delays. This would…

49 votes
                  Sign in
                  Check!
                  (thinking…)
                  Reset
                  or sign in with
                  • facebook
                  • google
                    Password icon
                    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                  • Integrate with Wix stores

I’ve noticed almost every other ecommerce store is available to be integrated or something is in the works. If Wix could be added to this list it would be so helpful. Thank you

17 votes
                    Sign in
                    Check!
                    (thinking…)
                    Reset
                    or sign in with
                    • facebook
                    • google
                      Password icon
                      Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  New Marketplace Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                    • Integrate with Blue Park

Integrate directly with Blue Park so I can pull my orders straight into click and drop

7 votes
                      Sign in
                      Check!
                      (thinking…)
                      Reset
                      or sign in with
                      • facebook
                      • google
                        Password icon
                        Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  3 comments  ·  New Marketplace Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                      • Enable Dispatch Date data to be configured in the C&D integrations.

Customers often choose a delivery date. This information needs to be transferred to C&D.
                        At the moment we have to use csv import which is very time consuming.

1 vote
                        Sign in
                        Check!
                        (thinking…)
                        Reset
                        or sign in with
                        • facebook
                        • google
                          Password icon
                          Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Shipping Rules  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                        • Fix the phone number transformation to scientific notation on CSV order import

If you use CSV format to import orders, any phone number longer than 11 digits will be converted by the CnD system to scientific notation on import.

For example: 12345678901 will become 1.23457E+11

This is a problem for international numbers as specifying the country code will make it longer than 11 digits.

The workaround is to manually converted the CSV to XLSX and apply number formatting on the phone number data, however this will add an extra step to the import process.

The proper (and simple) fix would be for CnD to correctly type convert the phone number on import.…

2 votes
                          Sign in
                          Check!
                          (thinking…)
                          Reset
                          or sign in with
                          • facebook
                          • google
                            Password icon
                            Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  6 comments  ·  Import Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                          • Allow account mail users to access Barcode Savings rates

On your website at royalmail.com/barcodesavings you advertise that those who post on account can save around 1p per item by printing a barcode on every label.

We already print the 2D barcode through Click and Drop so why do we not have access to these savings? Either allow us to add the barcode or give us the discount as we're using 2D barcodes.

18 votes
                            Sign in
                            Check!
                            (thinking…)
                            Reset
                            or sign in with
                            • facebook
                            • google
                              Password icon
                              Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                            • 24 hr and 48 hr tracked services

I've just received an email advising the 24hr/48hr tracked services can now be bought online.

However, it also tells me that these have to be dropped off at a Customer Service Point.

I have a Post Office 2 minutes walk away but it is not classed as a Customer Service Point so can no longer accept these parcels.

The nearest Customer Service Point is in Helensburgh which is over an hour's drive there and back.

Why can't this go to the local post office? You've just made this service unusable.

4 votes
                              Sign in
                              Check!
                              (thinking…)
                              Reset
                              or sign in with
                              • facebook
                              • google
                                Password icon
                                Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  New Royal Mail Products  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for your comment. At present Tracked can only be bought online, via Click & Drop and dropped off at one of our Royal Mail Customer Service Points/Enquiry Offices. We have over 1,200 Customer Service Point locations where the majority of addresses are within 1 mile of an office. We are working closely with the Post Office to offer drop off here too for Tracked items. We will keep you updated as and when this happens.

Click & Drop Support

• Bring back the option to REMOVE return address from labels.

I'm posting from my residential property, I don't want my address plastered on every order!!

Bring back the option to remove it like on the old DMO system.

Plus there is no option to just open the PDF label in-browser and are forced to save it and then print.

Bring back DMO!! The new one is a pile of junk and a total downgrade with a terrible over cluttered design/user interface. The old one was simple and perfect. This new one doesn't even download my recent orders half the time. JUNK!

14 votes
                                Sign in
                                Check!
                                (thinking…)
                                Reset
                                or sign in with
                                • facebook
                                • google
                                  Password icon
                                  Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi L.C.,

Thank you for your suggestion.

Having the permanent return address on the label is a feature that has been carried over from DMO.

I will be passing this suggestion, to be able to not have a return address on the label, to our Development Team for review, where we will also discuss the functionality to view the label in the browser without the need to download it to local storage.

We do welcome feedback about the site as a whole, so I’d be grateful if we could contact you with regard to this. If this is OK, please post on this thread and I will get in touch.

Thank you again for your suggestion
                                  The Click & Drop Team

• Ability to separate large letters and packets in search

Ability to separate large letters and packets in search would be great. It would be simple for me to print and then put in relevant sacks.

5 votes
                                  Sign in
                                  Check!
                                  (thinking…)
                                  Reset
                                  or sign in with
                                  • facebook
                                  • google
                                    Password icon
                                    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Julius,

Thank you for your suggestion. I will pass this on to our Development Team for further discussion.

As soon as I have any updates with regard to this I will let you know.

Thanks again
                                    The Click & Drop Team

• When printing labels can we have the facility to print a proof of postage on a separate pag rather than onto the bottom of a page of labels!

When printing labels can we have the facility to print a proof of postage on a separate pag rather than onto the bottom of a page of labels!

7 votes
                                    Sign in
                                    Check!
                                    (thinking…)
                                    Reset
                                    or sign in with
                                    • facebook
                                    • google
                                      Password icon
                                      Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi,

Thank you for your suggestion to be able to print the proof of postage on a separate page.

I will pass this to the Development Team to discuss and as soon as I have any information back from them I will update you.

Thank you again
                                      The Click & Drop Team

• Allow User to create customizable dispatch note

Having spoken to the royal mail rep who came and spoke to me today, it was recommended on to post on here,
                                      Thank you already for implementing the dispatch note with integrated label, however it would be great if we could customize this dispatch note, so we can use it as a customer invoice, for example be able to add our logo, customize the order table, also edit the location of all elements within the invoice. If the devs want to see a perfect example, please see the service: channelgrabber and check their invoice customization tool, you can sign up…

10 votes
                                      Sign in
                                      Check!
                                      (thinking…)
                                      Reset
                                      or sign in with
                                      • facebook
                                      • google
                                        Password icon
                                        Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Ben,

Thank you for your suggestion.

We are looking at a feature that will allow customers to add personalisation to the Despatch Note and label that they generate in Click & Drop, and we will keep you updated once we have more information.

I will pass your suggestion on to take this a step further, and allow design customisation of the Despatch Note, and keep you posted with any information about this.

Thanks again
                                        The Click & Drop Team

• Messages reappear after being deleted

There appears to be a bug when you delete a message (usually because the DropBox import has failed due to an invalid address). The message is removed but when you reload the page it reappears.

A way to delete all message would also be useful and/or view all message in an Inbox style screen.

1 vote
                                        Sign in
                                        Check!
                                        (thinking…)
                                        Reset
                                        or sign in with
                                        • facebook
                                        • google
                                          Password icon
                                          Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, and for your suggestion.

I have passed this to the Development Team to address, and also to review your suggestion about improved message management feature.

Thanks
                                          The Click & Drop Team

• Default enable to email and SMS

When you enter an email address and/or phone number (or it pulls through from an integrated platform) can the email and SMS notifications be turned on as default - only a little thing, but having to tick those boxes each time soon adds up to a lot of wasted time.

6 votes
                                          Sign in
                                          Check!
                                          (thinking…)
                                          Reset
                                          or sign in with
                                          • facebook
                                          • google
                                            Password icon
                                            Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                          ← Previous 1 3
                                          • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base