• New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 19 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

completed  ·  15 comments  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Click and drop needs to update the royal mail track and trace website

Ebay sellers are having to stop using click and drop as there seller metrics are being affected, and all their items now look as if they have been dispatched late. This is because the dispatch date is not being shown on the royal mail web site https://www.royalmail.com/track-your-item
    Ebay uses the first entry on this site to determine when the parcel was dispatched and not the dispatch date on the ebay sales record as this can be manipulated by the sellers.
    Please hurry up and sort this out as a matter of urgency as it it causing a lot of grief…

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18 comments  ·  Product Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Page settings. 50 - 500,

If i set the page to 500 i want it left at 500. EVERY time i have to change this. with orders over the weekend 500 is needed.

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Why don't shipping rules let me select International Tracked & Signed?

I can create a rule to automatically set UK 1st class, but for Europe I can't select Tracked & Signed?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Shipping Rules  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Provide proof of postage

You are able to get proof of postage on the Despatch Manager Online
    from the Archived Shipments Section which customers accept. The option on Click and Drop is to print a bit of paper when the label is generated that customers don't accept as anyone can type that up in 2 minutes. Why can't the same option that is on the DMO be applied to Click and Drop?

23 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  7 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. VAT invoice

It would be good if we could generate a VAT invoice

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  4 comments  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Mailing sacks

I'm finding the quantity of mailing sacks being delivered is simply not enough. We are only allowed to order one weeks supply at a time. If I place an order for forty, one sack full turns up. I can use up to four per day depending on parcel / large size and class of mail. One sack full is delivered and contains around 16 sacks. Some of these sacks are unusable as they are badly ripped.
    Very frustrating

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Generate the shipping label and despatch notes together for each order in a single pdf

Generate the shipping labels and despatch notes in a single pdf, instead of 2 seperate ones. The shipping label and despatch note for each order should come together rather than all the shipping labels followed by all the despatch notes.

This is for the 6x4 labels using the Zebra GK420d printer.

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  2 comments  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Back to top link

When you are in orders whether it is new or order history, if you have the full 500 orders displaying and you scroll down the page, it takes forever to scroll back up, there should be a back to top link.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. When & How is Click & Drop going to show the delivered information for Standard parcels using the new barcode label

We were promised that this summer if we upgraded to barcode labels we would be able to check that the parcel has been delivered. How is this going to show in C&D and wen ?

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Ordering supplies for OBA

We never get the postal labels, cable ties etc when we order, never. We have run out and have ordered 3 times now without any luck. Come on guys

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi,

We have queried this with the Online Mail Supplies team and asked them to contact you to resolve this issue.

Kind regards

Click & Drop Support

12. Orders with Multiples

when an order imported has multiples, have option to generate more than one label per order.

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  Admin responded

Hi,

Work is planned, in Click & Drop, that will allow users to merge and split orders. This will mean that customers can either consolidate multiple orders into a single parcel, which will be one Royal Mail consignment, or split an order into multiple parcels, each having their own consignment.

However, each parcel has to have it’s own delivery tracking ID, which means that each Royal Mail consignment can only contain one parcel, and so single consignments with multi-parcel drops are not currently possible in with Royal Mail.

Should you have any questions regarding this please do not hesitate to contact the Click & Drop Support Team.

Thank you
    The Click & Drop Team

13. Despatch notes optimised for 6x4 labels

would like to see despatch notes optimised for 6x4 labels (currently we can print despatch notes onto 6x4 labels but they are optimised for A4 and are barely legible)

also the Generated .pdf file to alternate label/note/label/note/label.......

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  4 comments  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Tracked Returns

The ability to send a returns label with the parcel

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  5 comments  ·  New Royal Mail Products  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Ability to download the despatch history per day including tracking numbers

Have the ability to download the dispatch history per day as a CSV (or XML) file?

I had a query today about an item that was dispatched and trying to find that Tracking Number was time consuming as you have to go through several manifests – I could find no quick way to find the information

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Click and drop does allow for a report to be generated detailing the tracking numbers as per the help article below

https://business.help.royalmail.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/8573/kw/Click%20%26%20Drop

however you can also filter by specific orders within Click and Drop itself and see the Tracking number of the item on the screen with a link to the Royal Mail Track and Trace site. The help article below explains how to do this, if you place a tick in the tracking number section you will then see the tracking number link on screen

https://business.help.royalmail.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/7457/kw/Click%20%26%20Drop

Click and Drop Support

16. make viewing the invoices very much easier. I have never acheived this and therefore am unable to print them off

my invoices are paid by direct debit but i cannot view the invoices and cannot print them off for my records

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Products which attract VAT is related to postage products which are deemed as falling under the Universal Service Obligation of which Royal Mail as the UK’s postage provider operates under. The UK services which fall under the USO for account customers are BPL and BPR, the international services are OSA, OSB, OTC, OTD, OLA & OLS. The VAT classification of Royal Mail’s postage products are determined by HMRC.

In relation to the invoices shown in OBA for direct debit customers, we have the OBA help centre which explains the invoicing area but for customers on Direct debit invoices will always appear in the paid section of OBA as opposed to Open invoices, and for invoices waiting to be paid by direct debit these will be in the ‘in process’ area as opposed to processed area of paid invoices.

https://business.help.royalmail.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/341

Click & Drop Support

17. Remove the auto manifest.

The auto manifest should be an option, perhaps, not mandatory.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Manifest Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Auto Manifesting was updated in Click and Drop on the release on Monday 12th September. We will now only auto manifest if a customer has produced a label and not manifested that day. We will not Auto Manifest at a weekend or Bank Holiday and if we do Auto Manifest, we will submit all orders to OBA in a single batch.

18. Custom invoice header LOGO upload tool

I have to edit the invoice manually after print out to add my company logo can you allow users to upload the logo header,

COMPANIES NEED TO TRADE MARK THEIR LOGO

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Search Feature for manifested orders

It would be great to have a search feature for the orders you have sent. When you have a customer chasing their order you have to scroll through either by dispatch date/ alphabetical order. This is extremely time consuming. Would be much easier if there was a search box to type the customers name in to.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Upgrade or edit already generated label

Today I generated a label for a letter, it was a bit thick so I thought I’d double check at the post office and pay extra if neccessary. Surprise, surprise.. the answer I got was that I need to go home “reject the label” and generate a new one for large letter. Okay, not ideal but at least something.

Went home and I can’t do anything! Response from customer services was to generate a new label without any comment on the money I have paid for the first one.

Any suggestions?

The only other thing I found was to send…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base