General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow us to download orders on demand

Currently having to wait for orders to magically appear in C&D is a problem if you need to manifest in a hurry to meet collection deadline or post run. A 'refresh' button to check for and download orders and upload 'dispatched' status with tracking would be good.

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

8 comments  ·  Downloading orders from Marketplaces  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. "RESEND" button

It would be convenient to add a "resend" button. This way, you wouldn't have to manually enter the same address again if you need to resend a lost item.

22 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Combine/merge orders

The ability to combine orders into a single shipment has been raised before and was declined on 12/9/19 by Click&Drop Admin. With the increasing importance of electronic customs information and printed CN22 documents there is a danger of incorrect information being sent and I urge Click&Drop Admin to reconsider this suggestion.

Consider two orders for single products - creating the postage for either will result in incorrect information being used for customs. Really need the ability to combine the orders as manually updating the products on one order is error prone.

21 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you all for your suggestions, but we have decided to decline this feature request. While it has some limited order management functionality, Click & Drop was designed primarily as a shipping solution, instead of an order management solution.
    We are looking to introduce the ability to specify more than one unique label per order, which along with our existing clone order functionality, will cover the basics needed to get the right number of labels for your eCommerce orders.

4. CN22 senders name

This is a follow-up to the apparently competed post: https://clickanddrop.uservoice.com/forums/399930-general/suggestions/40316860-privacy-and-security-issue-with-c-d-new-release

I too have my personal name unnecessarily displayed on the new CN22 and I have checked the "Settings / Trading names" as suggested and it is not included in the visible address information which is configured. However, it is part of the "Customer service contact details" which is for dispatch notes according to the top-level help text - the full name field within this section, confusingly displays a different help text which is contrary to the main heading. This text states the name "will be displayed as 'Sender' on relevant…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Labels and Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Add tracking to first and second class postage

Now that we have tracking/barcodes included on standard shipping to Europe as well as the rest of the world, can we now please have it added to standard 1st and 2nd class postage in the UK so that we can claim back up to £20 for lost and damaged items without having to get proof of postage.

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Labels and Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Display product size/colour variations on despatch note

We would like to be able to display product variation fields such as 'Size' and 'Colour' alongside the product name on the despatch notes.

We have created a Product Catalogue on C&D with the variations written in the product name but sadly when orders are imported from Magento using the API, the Magento store view product name (with no variation data) overrides any custom Product name data created in C&D.

32 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Labels and Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi and thanks for your suggestions. Unfortunately as a free-to-use shipping solution, Click & Drop does not support kit or variant products, and we do not offer customisable despatch notes.
    This functionality could be expected from subscription based order management software.
    We are very sorry for the inconvenience caused.

7. Provide compostable 4x6" labels

I'm working hard to make all of my packaging compostable but it somewhat defeats the purpose when an A5 envelope has a huge non-compostable label on the front. The backing paper needs to be compostable too. I'm generating so much more waste now that I've moved to click and drop!!

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Labels and Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Make weight and format on labels OPTIONAL

PLEASE make Item Weight and Format OPTIONAL.

Only a few people on here voted for it and many of us said NO. But you have implemented it now without telling us - bit of a shock when we printed the other day.

There are MANY reasons why we don't want and don't need this option, we have a good system in place and this is causing us major problems already.

I asked RM if they could remove it and this is what they said

"Unfortunately we cannot remove the item weight from the label as this is now a permanent…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi and thank you for your suggestion.
    The changes to include package sizes and prices are being implemented across all Royal Mail labels, and not just labels produced via Click & Drop.
    These changes are not due to customer feedback from this UserVoice website but are to ensure we can process the items operationally as efficiently as possible using our automation technologies. As such, we do not plan to make this change optional.
    Click & Drop allows weights and formats to be recorded at SKU level meaning our customers should only need to weigh their items once.

Kind regards,
    Click & Drop support

9. Ebay / Click and Drop Bug

We currently have a bug with our mail via Click and Drop / Ebay on two different accounts. Cant get through to Click and Drop by phone

The mail is importing into Click and Drop from Ebay, but after shipping, it's NOT marking orders shipped on Ebay or sending back the tracking numbers.

Seems to be an API fault

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Click and Drop Mobile App

Hi you currently have click and drop desktop, it would be massively beneficial for us to have this on an app for android/ios

There are many businesses who have one or two people who can apply postage to the account on a desktop

Having the ability to do this on an app would allow a lot more mobile agile working and save a lot of time for businesses and be hugely impactive for us and others

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  New Royal Mail Products  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi all and thanks for your suggestions. There are currently no plans to optimise Click & Drop for use on mobile devices and/or tablets or to create a specific app for mobiles.
    If there is enough demand for a mobile version of the website – we will give this further consideration for the future.

Many thanks

12. Label refund request reasons

There are only about faur reasons given for a label refund request, for example, 'accidental purchase'. It would be better to have a text input box instead, because in my case the customer had given me the wrong address and I would like to keep things accurate. None of the availabke options were the reason why I Wanted the refund, so I had to use 'Accdental purchase', which is not true.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi and thanks for your suggestions.
    We understand that sometimes the actual reason for requesting a refund may differ from the options available. In these situations, please select the option that is the closest to the real reason.
    If you have not used the postage, your reason will not harm your request.

Many thanks,

Click & Drop support

13. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Scrap CRL24/48 if you cannot get postmen to scan every packet

Only around 50% of my CRL24 / 48 packages are actually scanned. Most arrive fine but it's very bad that so many aren't even scanned. It's a pointless service so I'm switching back to BPL - had enough.

Surely there's a case to made that if there is no scan at delivery you should get back the shipping fee? Anyone up for a class action?

22 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  New Royal Mail Products  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Remove the Business Name

Why is there an assumption that Click & Drop is only used for B2B, by having to enter a company name in the address? I am B2C so I have to put the surname in here which then comes out on a separate line to the first name which looks daft. Please remove this as a statutory entry. Thank you

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. BUG: Etsy order import issue

Etsy currently imports all orders even though the settings say they only import once a product status matches the one i set.

Can it be done so that a specific status imports to C&D.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Import Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Dashboard going round in circles asking to update settings since software update 7/3/20

Please revert back to software version that worked and PLEASE DO NOT DELETE MY ODERS HISTORY LIKE YOU DONE LAST TIME WHEN CORRECTING A SOFTWARE PROBLEM

Thank you.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Downloading orders from Marketplaces  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Allow Copy and Paste in online claim forms

Currently the online forms for the claims doesn't allow to copy and paste the details that you have to enter there, i.e you cannot paste the recipient name, or address or anything, you have to type it in manually. This makes this cumbersome process even more frustrating, please allow copy and paste in Claims online forms.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Return address on label resize looks terrible

Last night there's been an update. This morning I've seen what it is. The return address has been increased in size. It looks TERRIBLE. Also in the past there's been many reroutes due to machines misinterpreting where mail is to go and sending stuff back to return address. Surely this will just exacerbate this? While on the subject of labels the little hand scanner symbol below the return address really needs to be higher resolution most label printers can do 200 dpi with 300 being the norm and that symbol looks to be less than 70dpi

32 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14 comments  ·  Labels and Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base