General

I suggest you ...

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Have a remember be button so I don’t have to keep logging in

Keep me logged in button or remember me it logs you out then you come back from a cuppa and have to login again

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your suggestion. Unfortunately, this is a security feature and we cannot change it. However, there are a number of password manager software available which can be used to remember passwords and user names so you do not have to type them every time. which you may wish to consider.

2. Allow address books

As it says in the title... allow an address book and the selection of an address from a predefined list of saved addresses...like there used to be before you made the functionality rubbish

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Send email notifications when there is a problem with the system for example after an update. Would save telephone calls etc

Send email notifications when there is a problem with the system for example after an update. Emails are sent out detailing the update so the same could be done when there is a problem. This would save calls to the support centre.

thanks

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 224 PACKAGES HAVE GONE MISSING & NOT DELIVERED

I dispatched over 200 items on Monday 20th August and none of them have been delivered I have over 200 customers complaining that they have not received their items, I’ve contacted Royal Mail and they have advised that nothing can be done. This is absolutely ridiculous that’s over 200 items which have been lost or misplaced and I’m getting no help what so ever.

I’m confused and not sure what to do can someone @ Royal Mail please help me find out what has gone wrong and how can 200+ items just go missing?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Edit Orders

In the latest release it says "We now allow you to edit orders in 'label generated status'. If your customer requests as change of address after you have generated a label, you will no longer need to reset the order to make the change.
    I am unable to see how to do this as when i generate a lable it auto goes to dispatched and unable to edit it???

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  News from Click & Drop Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi, thank you for your feedback.
    We allow you to edit your labels before they have reached ‘despatched’ status, as this assumes you have placed your items in the post already.
    You might need to check if you have the ‘mark as despatched in channel’ option ticked in your integration settings. Otherwise, you will need to completely reset the order and generate a new label.

6. Fix the WooCommerce authorisation - currently doesn't work!

The woocommerce integration doesn't work - I get an error message (missing parameter app_name) when trying to authorise Click & Go with Woocommerce.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New Marketplace Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    declined  ·  Administrator responded

Hi Bex,

Unfortunately due to WooCommerce being a self hosted integration we can sometimes run into errors, we are currently not aware of any issues regarding our WooCommerce integration. You may wish to contact our helpline for further assistance, the contact information can be found here: https://help.parcel.royalmail.com/hc/en-gb/articles/115003806094-Contact-Support.

Due to the lack of support I will be closing this as our integration is functioning as intended.

7. Keep DMO accounts active until January 2019

You really can't risk all our livelihoods by going into the Christmas period with C&D falling over so regularly.

Today I was at least able to access DMO and get labels to print.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Downloading orders from Marketplaces  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi.

I am sorry to hear you have encountered difficulties with Royal Mail services.

This page is for feedback and suggestions about the Click & Drop website. We are unable to assist with general enquiries and complaints.

Instead, we advise you to make a claim, or to contact customer services who will be able to help. For more information on how to do this visit: https://business.help.royalmail.com/app/contact.

8. Royal Mail Loosing items again !!!!!!!!

I opened a grey bag from royal mail to put my company parcels in to find another companies Large letter in there I rang the company and told them I have found their item and gave them all the details they said the customer kicked off saying they didnt receive it.

Can I ask Royal Mail Dispatch department do you actually check bags when opening them or do you just tip them up and hope something falls out as this is proof that grey bags are NOT checked, my OBA account Click and drop bills are £600 minimum per month,…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi.

I am sorry to hear you encountered difficulties with Royal Mail services.

This page is for feedback and suggestions about the Click & Drop website. We are unable to assist with general enquiries and complaints.

Instead, we advise you to make a claim, or to contact customer services who will be able to help. For more information on how to do this visit: https://business.help.royalmail.com/app/contact if you are a business customer or https://personal.help.royalmail.com/app/contact if you are a personal customer.

9. How do I get certificate of posting?

I've just bought a C&D postage label, for Standard shipping, to Sweden. It says on the screen "don't forget to take your certificate of posting" to the PO to have it stamped, but I can't see this CoP anywhere, on the screen, or to download. Also, is this the best place to ask such questions - is this the C&D help forum? Thanks a lot for any advice about this. It would be appreciated.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Have a look at your eBay selling channel integration

eBay has either stopped cooperating with your platform as of June and requires re-authorising an existing connection to eBay.

We haven't had any notice about this from Royal Mail or eBay and it just appears to have stopped working.

Either eBay is responsible (they have an interest now in sellers using eBay Shutl for postage) else Royal Mail has changed something on its platform.

Either way, re-adding a connection and approving on the eBay side does not work still for me. The connection icon is green but it's not pulling orders into Click & Drop (nothing since June).

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Downloading orders from Marketplaces  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Auto Manifest OFF by DEFAULT!

The Auto Manifest option has been mentioned many times in this forum, and they are all against it.

Do NOT mark this as complete with the answer 'contact customer services and ask for it to be turned off' as that is not the answer as this request is for it to be off by default.

I can not see a single reason why anyone would want auto manifest. All post is REQUIRED to have a manifest when presented to Royal Mail. So what use is auto manifest, it doesn't help people who sent their mail and forgot to create a…

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Manifest Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi and thank you for your suggestion.
    The auto manifest process works well for the vast majority of our customers. However, if you wish for it to be disabled, our support team are able to do this for you, as you stated.

12. Lost RM24 Compensation

Lost RM24 Compensation

Royal Mail 24, delivery confirmation GREAT, add a signature EVEN BETTER,

Oh its not arrived, what a shame.

How can I go to the post office buy a stamp and get £20 of cover if i get proof of postage, but I use RM24 with a signature and get £0 cover. Is it just me but that sounds upside and back to front.

Posting items with RM24 not delivered and there is nothing you can do, yet you're charging me 15p for a delivery confirmation that don't always get scanned or your losing mail.

Mind blown!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Being able to CANCEL orders so they do not sit in new orders.

We are now sitting with orders that have been cancelled by customers before shipping still showing as new and it is getting messy. Ever who came up with this clearly does not dispatch lots of orders and never thought it through. People cancel orders ALL the time, we need a clean interface to work from. This is now just a mess

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 31 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. enable users to place money on account rather than paying for each item individually

The old system allows you to load your account from a credit card and then pay from the balance for each item of postage. With the new system, you have a transaction (credit card or Paypal) for each item posted, which is a real pain when you post ~1000 items per year!

30 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your suggestions. Royal Mail will no longer be allowing customers to pay for postage using pre-paid accounts, but we are planning to introduce alternative payment methods to Paypal.
    We will provide further updates as soon as we can.

16. What a truly awful Awful AWFUL system this is for the ordinary person-in-the-street. Bring back the old system.

What a truly awful Awful AWFUL system this is for the ordinary person-in-the-street. Bring back the old system.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New Royal Mail Products  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Stephen

thanks for your feedback, we are sorry you are struggling with Click & Drop, however there are no plans to reintroduce the Online Postage System.

If you feed back the issues you are struggling with, we will look to help you with these and should you have any suggested improvements, we can investigate if these are already in plan or are something we will consider for future releases.

Click & Drop Support

17. LOWER THE PRICES

UNBELIEVABLE - Royal Mail, how about getting your act together and get what we pay for done correctly, we pay for RM24 and 48 also Signed For, and still we get an unacceptable amount of non scans and items posted through the doors with no signature, YET you have the audacity to put prices up!!!

Doing the job correctly you may just save money. Get a grip and sort this out. How this company is still operating is amazing.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New Royal Mail Products  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We’re really sorry to hear you’re experiencing problems with mail services. Find the help, support and contact options you needs at royalmail.com/businesscontact. Once received their, the team can look into the problems you are experiencing.

Click & Drop Support

18. allow product name to appear on 6 x 4 label

Have the option to display the product name on 6 x 4 labels. It would make my job much easier

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for the suggestion, in order to protect the confidentiality of the contents of your packages we will not be updating Click & Drop to allow this. Click & drop does allow for an integrated label and pick and pack note, or separate pick and pack note to the 6*4 label which if used with the SKU details should hopefully address the problem you are having.

Click & Drop

19. go back to the printing system where you could print the proper size for a quarter page label.

The system for buying is easier, but what a shambles the printing out of labels has become. It is so old-fashioned and wasteful to cut out a ridiculously-sized label from an A4 sheet and stick it on. I used to be able to print out landscape onto a quarter page label to fit a standard envelope, but I have had to waste a half-page label to print a size that is neither here nor there, then cut it down to fit, a really disgusting retrograde step. If I could have turned it sideways on I could have fitted it onto…

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 3 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base