Skip to content

General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

58 results found

1. Generate the required customs forms for posting goods to the Channel Islands

Customs forms are required for sending goods to the Channel Islands: https://personal.help.royalmail.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/98/~/help-sending-mail-to-the-channel-islands-and-isle-of-man

These forms are not currently generated by the Click & Drop service. The service should generate them.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Click & Drop (Registered) OBA Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Tracking Number is Missing on Click & Drop Desktop Results

Since the last update the tracking number is no longer returned in the results csv when importing orders with Click & Drop Desktop.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Click & Drop (Registered) OBA Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Tracking status

Tracking status, Click & Drop says this feature has been completed, but when I go to Reports, Manifested orders. The tracking status header is showing but there is no tracking information. Can this be sorted out as this would be very useful feature to keep check on the progress of our tracked mail we send via C&D without having to check each item individually .

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Click & Drop (Registered) OBA Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Automatic Total on CN22

When creating manual orders the total order value has to be input on the first create order page and is optional. When creating orders that need a CN22, the value of each item has to be input, but the total value for the CN22 is taken from the optional order value field on the first create order page. I request that a modification is made so that the system adds up the total value of the items on the CN22 and inserts that automatically into the total field. This would make life easier for users and also avoid errors.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Unable to search orders that are manifested

Hello. I used to be able to do this, but as of lately it doesn't work...

Basically when I search an order ID or using a buyer's post code for example, then click the order (using the search bar/results in the top right corner), nothing happens! I want to view the order information, get the tracking number etc, but I am unable to do so! on manifested orders (if the order is not yet manifested, it allows you to check the details, but not once manifested).

So imagine this situation (I am in now), a buyer asks me for a…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Add IOSS to letter sized envelopes. Items of value (such as stickers, a greeting card) can and are sent in letter sized envelopes.

Small items of value that are sold by small businesses in the UK (through platforms such as Etsy) and sent to the EU have to be posted as a large letter in order to meet IOSS rules because Royal Mail does not print IOSS on a letter sized envelope.

Printing IOSS on a letter would save EU customers who have paid VAT at the point of ordering from paying VAT once again on receipt of the package This is more expensive than it needs to be for both parties because items such as a greeting card, a small pack of…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Bug with Date Filter selecting incorrect date.

When you filter with the Date column by selecting October 31, changing the filter again will select the wrong date (one day earlier).

For example:
    STEP 1: Click the Date filter (either Manifested or Open orders) tab, then on the calendar double-click to select October 31.

October 31 will now show above in the Filter Value box in (hard to read) light grey.

STEP 2: Now double-click to select October 28 and it will instead incorrectly set October 27 as the date in the Filter Value box.

This occurred using the latest Chrome browser on Windows 10.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Shopify orders customs information to be pulled through to RM, currently I have to add manually

I currently have to manually enter customs details even though they are already entered on Shopify. Surely the RM Click & Drop should just pull them through?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Allow Address to be Added to the Address Book For Previous Orders

Allow past orders to be added to the Address Book or a Deafult to add all orders to the Address Book, rather than having to select each.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Show Postage Price in Orders

In the Orders view there is no tab to see the postage price. I have to view separate data in 'Payments' and then reconcile. It would be helpful to be able to view and select this field on the overview for quick tallying.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Royal Mail Data Breach 1st of November

Today I received a call from another business using Royal Mail click and drop business dashboard stating they can see my orders and personal customer information.

I have then gone onto the dashboard orders page and seen 14 different companies which I have screenshots of all the data for proof.

What the **** has happened, this is an extreme breach of data. We will be in contact with the legal team with this vast amount of data.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Click & Drop (Registered) OBA Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. able to remove orders being pulled through who have selected click and collect

I would like an option that if someone has selected click and collect on the woo commerce site that they aren't pulled through to click and drop.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Paperless Manifesting

Instead of printing paper for manifested orders, you could print off a thermal label with a unique 2D barcode for each mailbag that help identify the date, manifest and account holder.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Editing manifested orders (add staff notes or channel reference)

Sometimes when we enter orders, the operative misses our invoice number in the channel reference, or forgets to put staff notes in there.
    E.g, contents of a package may be missing.

Once it has been manifested these fields are not editable.
    It would be very helpful to be able to add this function please.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Address book search integrated within main search box (will pay for this)

We are a new user to click & drop having moved from a different system & are very impressed with how it operates.

We are finding it extremely time consuming having to click on each individual funnel (on each column) to search through records by typing customers postcode, order number, receivers name, or company name to find entries.

Would it be possible to have all the address book data searchable in the main grey search box on the top rhs, with the results shown under a heading ‘Address book’, as it is for ‘Orders’, ‘Pages and actions’ & ‘Help’

Twinned…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. There's an issue on some of our work pcs where staff cannot filter and search for the products in click and drop.

There's an issue on some of our work pcs where staff cannot filter and search for the products in click and drop. When no filters are set, it shows just 1 product. When we filter to search for SKUs nothing shows up.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Allow lost post to be reported through Click & Drop.

Have click & drop linked to the lost post reporting system. So we can just click a button on the order to advise a customer hasn't received their item.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Clicking an Order in the Search Box Doesn't work

If I search for an order in the search box it will appear, but then when I click on the order in the search, nothing comes up. So as of now cannot see and view any historic orders and print off proof of posting or tracking numbers etc

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Click & Drop (Registered) OBA Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base