General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Amazon integration

I have been trying to create an integration with Amazon FR and GE the link provided on the click and drop site to connect with Amazon FR is a phishing link and luckily my anti virus caught it. Explanation please

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  New Marketplace Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  Admin responded

Hi Graham,

We are sorry that you have had an issue with the link to the Amazon FR Developer link. We have checked this and cannot find any issues with the link from the site. Would you be able to send any specific messages that your anti-virus software is giving you, please? If this is possible then can you send them to clickanddropsupport@royalmail.com for us to check?

Regards
    The Click & Drop Team

2. Manifest when I want

So I get a collection at 4pm and will have all sacks ready to be collected with manifest. However I keep working and packing sometimes in the evening but then C&D auto manifests at 6:30pm.....
    Does this mean those manifested at the 6:30pm slot have to be put into different sacks.

What if I want to do a bit of packing on Sat night, Sunday afternoon would it not make sense just to manifest when you want so we can pack our parcels when we want to.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Manifesting Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi

For confirmation, the auto manifest option only commences if a label has been produced and no data is sent to OBA. Auto manifesting also does not run on Saturday, Sunday or Bank Holidays. In the example you have mentioned where your mail has been collected and you continue to generate labels up until 6 30, if you are taking the items to a Royal Mail Customer Service Point or Post Office counter, you should manifest again that same night to obtain your paperwork, if you are presenting them on your collection the next day alongside your next days orders, the items can all be included in the same bags per format / class combination. In this scenario the items you prepared after 16 00 would be ignored when the auto manifest process commences because you have manifested that day.

Click & Drop Support

3. Search Facility to find orders quickly. It was available on DMO.

Search Facility to find orders quickly. It was available on DMO.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Magento Mark as Dispatched

Rather than marking as dispatched and notifying customers via email and text when a label is created, it would be more useful if this happened with the order or batch is manifested.
    Occasionally we cancel or amend labels throughout the day, by which time the details have already been pushed through to Magento and sent to the customer.
    When we manifest the order or batch, this is the moment when it is completely finalised and the customer should be notified/Magento updated.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Downloading orders from Marketplaces  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Tom

this capability already exists in Click & Drop. The first point is to ensure that within the Magento Integration the ‘mark orders as despatched’ is active on your integration. Then click on the Miscellaneous tab on the area and turn off the ‘mark as despatched when label is generated’, this then sends the data when you manifest your items

Darren

5. Despatched by an ‘other courier’ still not available

Despatched by an ‘other courier’ still not available.

The most recent update claimed that this would be available as a postage option.

Can't seem to find it..............

Any ideas...........

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi,

Thank you for your comment.

The Despatched by Other Courier status should now be visible to you, so apologies for the confusion caused.

Regards
    The Click & Drop Team

6. Messages reappear after being deleted

There appears to be a bug when you delete a message (usually because the DropBox import has failed due to an invalid address). The message is removed but when you reload the page it reappears.

A way to delete all message would also be useful and/or view all message in an Inbox style screen.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Elaborate on where the drop-off points are - lack of information

Be clear about where click & drop parcels can be dropped off. You say 11,500 post office branches - but apparently not the one nearest to me. The manager there had no idea at all about where I should take my parcel. That is very poor service. I'm left with a parcel, having paid for a 24 service (which is not happening now, I imagine) and no idea where to take it. I could set off on the rounds of other post offices, but are they able to take the parcel? - I have no idea.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Ian

we’re sorry you had problems handing your item at your local Post Office, Click & Drop items should be accepted at every Post Office location with the exception of the new Royal Mail Tracked service which currently can only be accepted at a Royal Mail Customer Service Point.

If you let us know the details of your local branch we can raise this with our Post Office partners.

Click & Drop Support

8. Barcode reference **** is not valid

Dear Click & Drop team,
    Since 13 March 2018 Delivery Confirmation is working on any CRL24 Large Letter bar codes.

We have sent around 100 Large Letter packages between 13 March 2018 and 22 March 2018 and when checking the delivery confirmation we are greeted with one of the following errors on the Track & Trace website:

1)A blank screen that says:

"Track and Trace - Track your Item
    Check the progress of your deliveries"

2) "Barcode reference **** is not valid"

3) "Tracking not available for this service"

Since the Delivery Confirmation was introduced for LL late last year…

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. import field mapping saves

Please look at this again. Today I imported my file and it said I had to map it all over again.this is because I had put a comment on the end of one line. The extra field causes the sytem to wipe out the whole import mapping. Can we change this so that it uses the last mapping and gives you a warning to REVIEW MAPPING FOR NEW FIELD. wiping out the whole lot is over the top and takes ages to correct at the end of the day

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Import Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Click & Drop allows for multiple file formats and saves each file format you map on the first upload, as you created an additional column this is the reason you needed to remap the fields. As we allow multiple file formats you can now upload either formatted file without the need to remap.

Further improvements to the file import process are due in the April release as per the coming soon section within the Help Centre.

Click & Drop Support

10. Speed click and drop up

Speed the system up. Don't know what you've done with the system but its now so so slow. I can almost go away and make a cup of tea while I wait for it to churn out an address and then same for the process creating a lable. Awful. Used to be so much quicker.

30 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Labels and Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Rectify Averaging Weights BIG FLAW IN CLICK & DROP

Hi,
    I’ve just realized that i’ve been getting charged more for my items dispatched due to Click & Drops redicoulus averaging weight system this is a big issue if you do not keep an eye on it i’ve lost over £3886 over 4 months due to this issue and are now haveing my looked at and adjusted due the stupid click & Drop averaging weights, I used to use zen stores as a dispatch software and had no issues with averaging weights and being over charged so why can’t Click & Drop do this, I’ll explain below what the issue…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Manifesting Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi

thank you for the feedback, however Click & Drop is working to the product specifications you have ordered. Click & Drop is designed around the rules of accessing the postage products you are ordering and will calculate the average weight for average weight products such as the RM 24/48 product range for example CRL and send data to OBA for weight band products in the appropriate weight band for example STL.

If you want to be billed separately for different weight bands, then the product you need to order is STL / BPL.

Click & Drop Support

12. Get delivery confirmation working again!!

Delivery confirmation has stopped working since this update on Tuesday 13th March! Is anyone at Royal Mail aware of this and how long before it is fixed?

For orders sent after the 14th I'm getting either a blank screen or a page I assume showing the delivery time but with all of the text fields missing. Other people are reporting that their delivery confirmation status has reverted back to "tracking not available for this service"

Whatever was done on the 13th has broken C&D because not only has the delivery confirmation stopped, but it is running slow, numerous error messages…

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Actually integrate with Ebay so a label comes up when I click on the ebay link.

I cannot figure out how to bring up a shipping label from ebay. I have integrated my account, but do not see a way of creating a label for the order I need to ship today. Yet again, the only thing I can do is make a manual order. Why is this so complicated for you? It works without all this messy setup, without a mailing account in the US. Check out their service and maybe give up on the complicated one you've created here unless you can make it actually work.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Import Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Allen,

Thank you for your comment. We are sorry to hear of the difficulties that you are encountering with Click & Drop.

The integration with Ebay allows for your orders to be imported into Click & Drop. Once they are in Click & Drop you can Apply Postage to each order, or in bulk, and then generate the label for them.

Help documentation for these processes can be found at https://help.parcel.royalmail.com/hc/en-gb but if you require any further information and help please contact the Support Team at clickanddropsupport@royalmail.com

Thanks
    The Click & Drop Team

14. Integration with Marketplaces is very poor

The Click and Drop link with Amazon and eBay is very poor. If you want to link to a market place, then when an order is marked as dispatched, then on click and drop it should be marked as dispatched so that another label is not create.

We use two or three couriers, so if a label is created in another system, the item is then marked as sent on for example Amazon. But Click and Drop still shows it as an order not dispatched. The sync is not two way nor is it any good.

And secondly if a…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Downloading orders from Marketplaces  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi,

Thank you for you comment. We are sorry that you find the integrations with Marketplaces very poor for your needs. The functionality to import orders directly from a marketplace and channel is a very well used feature in Click & Drop and has been seen as a more efficient way to import orders than was available in DMO.

Click & Drop will only import orders that are in a paid and unshipped status at the time of importing. As you have stated it does not recheck the status of an order in your Marketplace after the initial import.

It is now possible to mark an order as Despatched by other courier. This can be done manually when viewing an order in the Overview screen, or by using a Shipping Rule that can be applied to orders being imported and can be based on your In Store Shipping Method.

15. Add postage service WW1

Service WW1 ("Intl Bus Mail Mixed Zero Sort Priority") is missing from Click and Drop but was available in DMO. We now have to use "Intl Bus Parcels Zone Sort Priority" instead. For a 70g parcel (typical size for our business) this works out to price increase of 43%! Please add WW1 as soon as possible

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Live Service Status - Save us Calling When server down

How about a live service status, service was down 13th March 2018 for 3 hours in the morning and is down again this morning 14th March - To save me 20 minutes hold time on the phone just to confirm issue is your side, how about a server status button on homepage - so we can all see the issue is Royal Mail side and we can then see when your back up online.

19 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

24 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi,

Thank you for your comment. At Click & Drop we take the performance of the site and the availability of the features to our customers very seriously.

We were aware that some of our customers experienced performance issues recently and during these times our engineers worked hard to resolve the issues that were in our control and to ensure they do not reoccur.

In order to improve the visibility of the status of the site and it’s components we have listened to your comments and have now added a Live Status Page at https://clickanddrop.statuspage.io/ where you can check the status of the site. We also post status updates on the Click & Drop Twitter account at @click_and_drop

We do apologies for any inconvenience caused, however we are confident that the intermittent issues that some users experienced recently have been now resolved

Regards
    The Click & Drop Team

17. Address book

We would like to be able to save customers email and phone numbers to our address book. This was an option we used with DMO.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Printing off labels landscape instead of portrait

Can we please be able to print the labels off landscape instead of portrait, as when applying to normal size envelopes it looks most perculiar compared to the normal lay of the envelope which is landscape.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Labels and Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi,

We are pleased to announce that the functionality to print labels in a landscape orientation for letters is now available in Click & Drop.

Should you have any questions with regard to this please do not hesitate to contact the Support Team at clickanddropsupport@royalmail.com

Thanks
    The Click & Drop Team
    OBA Customers can find more information about other features included in the latest release at help.parcel.royalmail.com/hc/en-gb/articles..

Non-OBA Customers can find more information about other features included in the latest release at help.parcel.royalmail.com/hc/en-gb/articles..

19. Bring back the option to print 1/4 A4 labels top right as well as top left.

Bring back the option to print quarter A4 (A6) labels top right as well as top left. I had to cut and paste the image onto an A4 sheet of 4 labels. Can you not offer the option of having more than one template? I would have two: single label top left and single label top right.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Labels and Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi,

Thank you for your comment.

The functionality to select a specific position of a label for single labels is possible in Click & Drop.

A guide on how to select different label templates can be found at https://help.parcel.royalmail.com/hc/en-gb/articles/115004866953-Choosing-your-label-template-

And a guide on selecting a specific position of a label can be found at https://help.parcel.royalmail.com/hc/en-gb/articles/115003393714-Custom-label-positioning-Personal-accounts-only-

I hope this answers you query, but if you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact the Click & Drop Support Team at clickanddropsupport@royalmail.com

Thanks
    The Click & Drop Team

20. 0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Labels and Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi,

We are sorry to hear that you were having issues in processing your orders. If you are still having issues please could you contact the Click & Drop Support Team at clickanddropsupport@royalmail.com who will be able to help you.

Regards
    The Click & Drop Team

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base