Skip to content

General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

95 results found

1. Show the Service Price / Cost

With so many product codes, especially for international order why don't we get to see the total charged at the point of applying postage? Many of the product codes aren't on the main price lists and those that are are very confusing.We get the total at the end of the day but no breakdown of what was spent, I can't think of another business that does this

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

Thanks for your suggestion.  Unfortunately the reason pricing is not shown until after the data has been passed to your Royal Mail Online Business Account is because we do not price at item level.  Pricing is calculated once an order is manifested into OBA and dependent on the products you have ordered, OBA calculates if the volumes you are posting on that day meet any volume related discount criteria, and for some products Click & Drop calculates your end of day average weight so to display a price could be misleading and not be the price you are charged at the end of the day.

We are looking into options for giving some indicative pricing, but due to the current pricing and discount options within the various products customers could post on, this may not be possible.  In the interim, you have end of day pricing visible in the…

2. Paperless Manifesting

Instead of printing paper for manifested orders, you could print off a thermal label with a unique 2D barcode for each mailbag that help identify the date, manifest and account holder.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your suggestion -  This is not something in plan at current, but we will consider in future developments.

Kind regards

Click and Drop Support

3. Add claims function for deliveries that go missing

Add function so that when a delivery is lost that the claim can be done easily. For example when a delivery is still showing as 'We've got it' and it's over 7 days past it's expected delivery date. We should be able to make a claim through the portal we purchased that service from ie Click and Drop.
    This would avoid filling in duplicate information through the claim forms online.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Ability to put an order 'on hold'

Occasionally we need to stop an order from being dispatched for a short period of time. When using Click & Drop as a primary system as we do (i.e. working from Click & Drop rather than our e-commerce platform), there is no way to indicate to whoever is dispatching that the order should not be dispatched yet. The ability to hold an order (essentially setting its status to 'Order on hold' or similar, and needing to release it before a label can be generated) would be extremely useful.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Product Image on invoice

Hi, could you please add a product image to the invoice? This way, instead of printing from the Amazon or eBay website, we can print directly from Click and Drop, and the labels will print along with the invoices in the correct order. We sell personalised items, and it is very difficult to pick and pack without an image on the invoice.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Shipping Rules to work for orders with more than 1 item

We are a mailing house that picks, packs and despatches for a variety of customers. Lots of those customers have orders that have more than one item. Currently using shipping rules to apply postage only works for orders that have only one item. This means we have a lot of orders that the postage rules will not work for. Please could you fix it so that all orders no matter how many items will have the postage automatically applied when using shipping rules. This will save us so much time. Many thanks Zoe

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Display prices before transaction is completed

Please can you confirm the cost of a transaction on Click & Drop before it is completed. It is very frustrating to complete something and find it is cheaper to send the parcel via a Send an Item.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Report for 'New' & 'Ready for printing' orders

It is possible to export reports in excel format for the despatched and manifested. It will be very useful if it is possible to create an excel report for New and Ready for printing orders.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Add a "Check for new orders" to the dashboard

The delay from receiving a new order (e.g. via Amazon or eBay) to being able to process it from the dashboard page is too long. For example with Parcel2Go website I have the ability to "Check for recently sold items" to pull in the latest sales.
    It would be very beneficial for the same capability.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

Thank you for your suggestion it is appreciated. However this not currently something we are able to complete at present.

We will continue to make improvements in the future to make the experience more user friendly.

Kind Regards,

Click & Drop Support

11. ADD PACKAGING WEIGHTS

Like most users, getting accurate weights means weighing each order and then applying postage. This is not practical. Add a section where packaging weights are added and then applied to orders. I send 1, 2 or 3 items to the same person in the same packaging. This means the stored weights are always wrong. Packaging can be applied to each order automatically to give an accurate overall weight.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Dear User,

Thank you for your suggestion it is appreciated. However this not currently something we are able to complete at present.

We will continue to make improvements in the future to make the experience more user friendly.

Kind Regards,

Click & Drop Support

12. I would very much appreciate if you could look into providing the option for a sender to store a Default text which would go in the Custom

I would very much appreciate if you could look into providing the option for a sender to store a Default text which would go in the
    Customer delivery instructions
    field when creating labels in C&D. This could be stored as a Default Setting in the back-end, rather like the IOSS number is now.
    If I could save a comment such as 'please do not leave parcel unattended'
    and if this comment appeared by default on each shipment in the Delivery instructions field, hopefully this might deter the postal delivery worker from simply leaving a parcel behind a bush or near…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Dear User,

Thank you for your suggestion, it is appreciated. However, this is not currently something we are able to complete.

Please contact Royal Mail if you are experiencing problems with the way in which deliveries are made. 

Kind Regards,

Click & Drop Support

13. Export orders with status dispatched by other couriers

Currently we have to go to each market place and download orders from there and then mark dispatch by other courier in click and drop. If we could export those few orders directly from click and drop it would save lot of time for us. Can you add feature where user can export selected new orders in excel format and then we can mark those orders 'dispatched by other courier'?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your suggestion. We do not plan to introduce such a feature to Click & Drop.

Channel Shipper provides all Click & Drop's functionality, plus several significant enhancements, with the output to sheet of despatched by other courier orders on their roadmap for development. 

14. Untick orders after performing an action

Hi, Could you make the orders page untick the selected order(s) once an action is performed please? Once we generate a label for an order, we have to untick it before ticking the next order. Normally that's just an annoyance but we've just accidentally deleted 2 orders because the previous one was still ticked. I understand some people may prefer them to stay ticked so maybe you could add an option to set the desired behaviour.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello and thank you for your suggestion. This feature is designed to expedite the bulk processing of orders. If you are processing a single order at a time there is no need to select the order by its checkbox, making deselecting it unnecessary. Where you have multiple orders selected but wish to deselect them, please use the checkbox control found in the column header.

Many thanks

Click & Drop Team 

15. page not found

i have a bookmark on my browser for click and drop which opens https://auth.parcel.royalmail.com/account/login

Recently every time i click the link to login it goes to the login page, i fill in my details, it logs in and then goes to a "page not found" page.

I can get to the click and drop dashboard by clicking the bookmark again but it is beginning to get a bit annoying.

I used to have another bookmark which went to the address book page as that is where i always want to start with click and drop but that started doing the…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Add Support For SMS and Email Notifications Sent to the Sender

As well as the option to have email and sms notifications sent to the customer, it would be really useful to have the same notifications sent to the sender. Thank you!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Pick List / Despatch Notes for non OBA customers

I fall in between two stools. I am a limited company trading successfully since 2016 but for some inexplicable reason RM will not give me an OBA account (Pitney Bowes and all the other competitors were fine with me having an account, so I am totally bemused).

Anyway, I own many stores and have successfully integrated several of them with C&D. I see an OBA customer can generate despatch notes (https://help.parcel.royalmail.com/hc/en-gb/articles/115002652473-Scan-Print-Online-Business-Account-customers-), but again for some inexplicable reason non OBA customers cannot. This would save me so much time going to each individual website and store and printing individual…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Easy Reporting of Lost Post Claims

People cannot be bothered to fill in the lost post claim form because it takes too long, so a lot of the time no record is kept of buyers who claim their orders didn't arrive. It's obvious that royal mail want to deter people from claiming for their losses, but at least it could be made easier for us to get our postage costs back especially if tracking shows not delivered. This way repeat lost post claimers could be flagged.

I don't know about other sellers, but for me it is not so much about losing the money that frustrates…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

Thank you for your comment, unfortunately this site is for Click & Drop queries and feedback only. Please refer to:

https://business.help.royalmail.com/app/contact

If you are unable to find your answer on there, please call us on:

03457 750 750 - Please be aware we are open Monday to Friday, 8am-6pm. *(Calls may be recorded and monitored for training and compliance purposes)*.

Kind Regards,

Click & Drop Support

19. Require a confirmation before generating manifest.

Its too easy to accidently generate a manifest after producing labels. As there is currently no way to reset a manifest, it would make sense to require a further confirmation.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

Kind Regards,

Click & Drop Support

20. Add a Search Function in the Address Book

This would speed up amending addresses or the reference of existing customers and finding a customer quickly, or before an order is created - this would be especially helpful for those using manual order entry where integrations are not possible (e.g Wix)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base