General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. New CN22 layout displays incorrect currency. Please fix urgently.

New CN22 layout displays incorrect currency. Please fix urgently.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Make use of the order number on the printed label for fast i.d.

Tie the order number and or batch number to something on the printed label so you don't have to go back through system to figure from address which order is for what. The order number is superfluous to the actual label printed. 6x4 postage still bigger than label size.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Please could you think about having a 'average weight' for Large letters and Parcels

So this would be a 'game changer' for all small businesses using Click and Drop and struggling to make ends meet in 2019.

When you create Large Letter Labels, hundreds of them, we have to use our own Excel Spreadsheet to keep track of the average weight so that we don't accidentally put 2 500g large letters along with 40 25g large letters.. tipping it over 100g for ALL letters. We use a simple Excel sheet average formula (exactly what Click and Drop uses when you manifest) - But PLEASE incorporate it into click and drop as you go.. It's…

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Make a website that works on mobile; and one that ACTUALLY generates the documents for printing out!!!

Just had a frustrating time trying to navigate the site that I'd no good at all on mobile, then it is not generate the label - despite me selecting the option of generate it about a dozen times. Terrible, makes me wonder of its worth going through all this just to save a couple of quid on taking the parcel straight to the post office.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Picklist

Print a picklist before hand so it's easy to add the postage ie letter,large letter or parcel. As this happens you have to hover over every order to see whats been ordered then select the postage and also doesnt show the Quantity when you hover over until you open the order so this is wasting time and wrong postage getting put on to the order.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. fix Foreign Countries printing

Foreign Countries should be printed in CAPITALS. The new labels are NOT doing this.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. include non Latin characters

Can you please allow non Latin characters for names and addresses? I just had to delete the apostrophe from the name O'Brien, apostrophes really should be standard

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. VOEC is now legally required for Norway, but no click and drop support ???

We urgently need support for VOEC for consignments to Norway. The RM website tells us we need to include it, but there's no way to do so right now.

Surely we could save our VOEC number on the default customs information page, and it can then automatically appear on CN22/23 labels for Norway. Doesn't need to be more complicated than that.

This became law for all consignments to Norway from 1/4/20

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Accept Tracked parcels to be post at post box

I am avoiding social contact and I start to post my parcels just at post box but when my customers want a track package I need to go to the post office to post it and the majority of it don't accept my parcels and with this situation I had to go for different places and put my self in risk and the others so I think will be good Idea if you can post any parcels in the post box at this danger times. I don't mind if I don't have prove posted I just don't want to go…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Shipping Rules  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. It would help a lot if click and drop sent an automated email to customers when a parcel is in transit

I was on a web chat with click n drop and was advised they did not have the option to send automated emails to parcel recipients. Will click n drop be introducing this at any point?

26 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. rebuy postage button

hiya, on the occasion the royal mail fail to deliver and item, i am having to re process the address details and order details, it would be useful if they had a "rebuy postage" button where you can click and it will duplicate a previously sent order for another dispatch. this would make re-dispatching orders that are lost etc much easier and less time consuming

cheers

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Custom dispatch note

The ability to change the dispatch note, add more information and the layout, including tick boxes, "picked / packed by" etc

We pick and pack using the scan & print feature, it would be good if we could have tick boxes after each item to help eliminate mistakes..

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. I've just used your 'beta' service and it really isn't as good as the old. The old system sent the tracking number if sent recorded. The onl

I've just used your 'beta' service and it really isn't as good as the old. The old system sent the tracking number if sent recorded. The only place i've seen it now is on the label attached to the parcel. If it gets lost how are we suppose to claim without a tracking number in confirmation. Also on the old system, the certificate of posting and the label wasn't printed onto separate pieces of paper. The new 'beta' system prints onto both. Whilst i can see a saving in paper it was much better to have them on separate pages…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  News from Click & Drop Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. The main SEARCH bar should ALSO search the ADDRESS BOOK

At the moment, in order to search the Address Book, you have to go there first. To facilitate and speed up order creation, it would be great to perform the search from the main window on the address book too, without the need to go there first, and have the 'craete new order' immediately available.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Creating new labels from previous consignment details

I cannot add all customers to address book as repeat orders do not happen enough for our products. However it would be useful to be able to create a new label/consignment from the details of someone who has ordered from us before.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. API / dispatch notifications and tracking not updating on Ebay or Bluepark

My orders from Two ebay stores and Bluepark download to Royal Mail ok.

However, after shipping and manifesting, it is not sending back shipping notifications

It's been happening for a month

I've opened technical support cases over the last month.I've sent screenshots. I've spoken to Wendy at Click and Drop who said she was raising to Becky. I've spent hours on hold to Ebay..

I've got tons of orders. Tonight, I need to manually update over SEVEN HUNDRED tracking numbers. It's going to be daylight again before I can get this done and go to bed.

This is happening every…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Downloading orders from Marketplaces  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. FIX CLICK AND COLLECT

Registerd for a click and collect account after using the one of version.

Now can not print labels, just get a message that the label is generated, go to reprint, system just goes to waiting icon.

Looked on help, 30 to 40 messages of the same problem going back to 2019.

Why wont Royal Mail fix it?

Will not be using registered click and collect again

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Order Value in Export Manifest Data

Manifest export doesn't give out order value. It will be helpful if you could add that in in the export.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 6 x 4 label customer address font size increased - thank you !!

Font size increase seen on this morning's label run.....at last.
    Great improvement - many thanks.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Returns address layout problem

Since the last but one update my returns address is formatted incorrectly and part of the first line of my address appears on the same line as my company name. This is confusing and looks really bad.

Can we change it so the stays the same as when you input the details:

Company Name
    Address Line 1 *
    Address Line 2
    Address Line 3
    City *
    County
    Postcode
    Country

NOT

Company Name Address
    Line 1* Address Line 2