General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Give us the options to drop off back again

Why on earth has the option to drop off a pre-paid item disappeared from the site? I don't want to organise a pick up, I don't want to have to cancel it when I didn't want it in the first place. Absolute madness. Why isn't it an option any more?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Send an Item / (Unregistered Click & Drop)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Increase the Font Size for SKUs

Most of my picking mistakes are a result of the SKU font being too small.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Click & Drop (Registered) OBA Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Arrange an Orders "Product details" Alphabetically

I would like to arrange "Product details" alphabetically.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Click & Drop (Registered) OBA Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. List the cheapest postage option first

The postage option that I most often use is the cheapest - the basic second class service. But, the way the options are currently presented, this doesn't appear at all without scrolling down. This isn't just inconvenient, it's misleading to anyone new to the system. I don't remember it being like this in earlier versions of Click and Drop, and I would much prefer the options to be presented in increasing order of cost.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Send an Item / (Unregistered Click & Drop)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Check error in country upload from spreadsheet

When uploading from a spreadsheet C&D doesn't recognise / import "Tanzania" or "Congo (Democratic Republic)" even though they are in the drop down list for manual entry. All other countries I have tried (a lot of them!) import successfully.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Click & Drop (Registered) OBA Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your suggestion. We have a fix planned to prevent further warnings when importing spreadsheets with orders to Tanzania or Congo DR. We will update the status here when this has been implemented.

Many thanks,

The Click & Drop Team 

6. Add integration for Vinted

Please add an integration for Vinted

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Add facility to generate new postal label from details of an already despatched order

Often a customer returns a despatched item to swap for a different size, etc. It is currently not possible to generate a new label using the name & address details from an existing despatched order - the label for the replacement item needs to be created from scratch manually. Suggest providing a new option in the drop-down "action" box when looking at a past label order, to create a new label order using the same name, address and contact details.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello, thank you for your suggestion. We are currently adding the ability to 'clone' manifested orders which will allow you to create new orders and labels with the same details as a previously manifested order. 

Many thanks

Click & Drop Team

8. Allowed to select "Parcel" and "RM48 LBT"

I have been incurring penalties for RM48 LBT parcels. An investigation has uncovered that I do not have RM48 parcel service, only Large Letter, but I have been allowed to choose size "parcel" and service "TRS48" which is a large letter ONLY band thus incurring a £1 penalty for every parcel.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello, thank you for your suggestion. TRS 48 LBT (Letter Box-able Tracked) is available on parcel format to afford you the full 1000g weight limit TRS48 supports. You must still adhere to the service specifications, which for letter box-able includes a weight limit of 1000g, and dimensions matching that of Large Letter. Please speak with your account manager to get the full details of your services specifications. We will consider changes to make these limitations clearer in the future.

Many thanks

Click & Drop Team

9. TRS Service and Large Letter / Parcel

TRS Large Letter Tracked.

Please can you implement a setting for TRS so that Shipping Rules work for both formats. There is no way for Click & Drop to tell the difference between Large Letter or Parcel, when using TRS above 750g (750g-1kg). A drop-down menu on products would be good.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Tag / bring in the Woo 'Order Reference' as the 'Commercial Invoice' number automatically

We are getting busier with overseas orders and each month we have to go through the orders and process them by manually adding the 'commercial Invoice' details (number and date) for every overseas order. Am I missing something but there must be a way of this happening automatically or some kind of options to make it happen? If not, can you please add this to your list. I surely can't be the only person having this issue.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Click & Drop (Registered) OBA Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

Thank you for your suggestion and feedback. This is not something in plan at current, but we will consider in future developments.

Kind Regards,

Click & Drop Support

12. Provide blue bag labels the same size as sticky labels coming from printer

You provide 6x4in sticky labels for the Zebra420d printer, but the labels to attach to blue bags for International Max Sort postage are 5x3.5in so the sticky labels don't fit onto them Can you either supply 5x3.5in sticky labels for the printer, or 6x4in labels to attach to the bags?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. When integrated with Shopify, if changes are made to an order on shopify, these should be reflected on royal mail

When changes are made on shopify to an order that a customer has placed, these changes are not reflected on the royal mail click and drop site, there customers can get free items, or they can miss out on items which in turn falls back on the business due to royal mails system not being kept up to date.§

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Add custom label positioning option to OBA Account

In the personal Click & Drop account, we have the option to generate labels with custom positioning. This is extremely handy to save label waste. Please could this also be added to the Click & Drop OBA Account? I would help businesses save lots of wasted label sheets.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

Thank you for your suggestion and feedback. This is not something in plan at current, but we will consider in future developments.

Kind Regards,

Click & Drop Support

15. Add details of future date to items

Could you please add some sort of details to either a batch or each item if it has been future dated?

I often future date parcels and will have several batches for UK, foreign, special delivery, 24hr post etc. A couple of hours later I will sit there and think.... Hang on did I actually future date one of the batches or not. I can't remember and I phoned and asked and was told there's no way of telling if a parcel has been future dated or not.

If you click on to an individual parcel it tells you when…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Amend a future dated batch if the order is put on hold

As a mailing house we often future date orders so we can fulfil the items and print and attach the generated labels. Recently we had 6,000 items packed and ready to despatch but was then informed by our client we could not send the items. However the items would manifest in 2 days time as the future date would be met. There is no option to put items on hold or to add a week or more onto the future date. When i spoke to the help team i was told we would need to re-apply postage and print 6,000…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi, thank you for your suggestion. We are considering ways to improve future despatch handling to allow users to change a future despatch date. We will update the status here when we have this planned for development.

Kind regards

The Click & Drop Team

17. Reduce font size on letter labels

When sending items to the USA by letter rate, I have had a couple returned to me as unable to deliver over the past 12 months. Both addresses were perfectly valid.

However, a customer has been able to find that USPS use automated equipment to process the post, which only reads the last 4 lines of the address.

Normally, you have :

House Number, Street
    City
    Zip Code
    USA

However, the problem seems to arise where the font size is too large on the labels, so an address such as

301 South Shore LN
    Illinois
    NE 31313
    USA

Appears on…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

Kind Regards,

Click & Drop Support

18. Show Package Format on Open Orders Page

On the orders open page there are lots of headings to choose from to display or hide, but there isn't a way of showing if the items are parcels or large letters.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Click & Drop (Registered) OBA Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. QR code for International click & drop parcels

Hi,

When you book a parcel for click & drop, you are given a QR code that can be scanned by a Royal Mail employee at one of their offices, which will then print the label, and job done. Currently, when you book a parcel (I personally tried to send a large letter of 750g max.) for international delivery (in my case, Hungary), you are able to go through with the booking and purchase, however, you will not be given a QR code - it will just say "QR code unavailable". Leaving you with no other option than to request…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. please sort out EKM integration as it won't connect to EKM

I have a business account and I was having problems with Royal Mail disconnecting the integration, It was happening every day, sometimes after just a few hours, so I reconnected and then disconnected many times, but the last time I did it and tried to add again as a new integration, I can't do it, when I press the connect to EKM button, all I get is a page of coding, not even the proper page to say something has gone wrong , hope you can help

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Started  ·  Click & Drop Support responded

Hello, 

We will be publishing an updated user guide for EKM. Please be aware there are technical limitations imposed by EKM that can cause, under certain circumstances, your integration to disconnect. 

Kind Regards, 

Click & Drop Support

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base