General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Rectify Averaging Weights BIG FLAW IN CLICK & DROP

Hi,
    I’ve just realized that i’ve been getting charged more for my items dispatched due to Click & Drops redicoulus averaging weight system this is a big issue if you do not keep an eye on it i’ve lost over £3886 over 4 months due to this issue and are now haveing my looked at and adjusted due the stupid click & Drop averaging weights, I used to use zen stores as a dispatch software and had no issues with averaging weights and being over charged so why can’t Click & Drop do this, I’ll explain below what the issue…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

5 comments  ·  Manifest Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi

thank you for the feedback, however Click & Drop is working to the product specifications you have ordered. Click & Drop is designed around the rules of accessing the postage products you are ordering and will calculate the average weight for average weight products such as the RM 24/48 product range for example CRL and send data to OBA for weight band products in the appropriate weight band for example STL.

If you want to be billed separately for different weight bands, then the product you need to order is STL / BPL.

Click & Drop Support

2. Have a stand alone option for Tracked Returns labels

Apologies if this has already been put forward, however, after being a DMO user for many years, there are some features that are disappointing not available on Click & Drop and one is the ability to just print a generic tracked returns label. It seems you can only do this against an order that has been created which means it populates that customers return address which is no good when we need it for a totally different customer. We are having to run DMO alongside this just so we can print standard returns labels

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. All I want to do is print a DL envelope

All I want to do is send a letter... I don't want a dispatch note. I don't want to harmonise codes. I don't want to squish a landscape 6 x 4 (inches? come on...) on to a DL. All I want to do is post a business letter. Please. Royal Mail...

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  Admin responded

Hi,

Thank you for your comment. We are aware that the Click & Drop site can be confusing for some customers who just require single postage.

We have been working to improve the help on the site, as well as improved documentation, based on feedback like this from our customers.

It may be that using the Get Started Now button on the main https://parcel.royalmail.com/ page is more suited for your needs. This will take you through a step by step process to produce a single label which can be printed directly on an envelope, label, or plain paper.

If you have registered and logged in, then please be aware that you will need to use the Create Order button to create a single label. We are aware that the use of the word “Order” can be misleading, but you do only need to enter the package dimensions and recipients details.…

4. Cn22

CN22 generation is very weak. It doesnt seem to be automated with the label. There are 7 fields to fill in on a CN22 not including the user signature. Royal Mail has ALL the information to put in these fields and chooses to populate ONE field. WHY? What is the point!! Why did you bother. LOL

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Show pricing before you generate label

New to C&D and not sure if I am missing something. It makes perfect sense to see the price of the postage you are applying (or has been automatically applied) before you generate the label to avoid errors. Is this possible?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Rob,

Thanks for your comment. You aren’t missing anything with regard to viewing the prices before generating labels.

Unfortunately, due to the way that pricing is calculated for OBA accounts it isn’t possible to show the price of an individual label, as the price is calculated at the end of day manifesting stage, and is based on all of the items sent for that day.

The price is now displayed once manifesting has been carried out, so that you are aware of what will be added to you OBA account each day.

I hope this of help, but should you require any further information please do not hesitate to contact the Click & Drop Support Team at clickanddropsupport@royalmail.com

6. Allow shipping rules to delete orders

We use Shopify but this applies to most if not all sales channels. We have Shopify linked with Click & Drop such that our orders come in automatically. However, as well as Royal Mail, we offer some other shipping services (for example, DHL and FedEx) as well as an in-store collection option. It would be useful to be able to, using shipping rules, have Click & Drop delete an order for a given 'store postage method'. Currently it is only possible to apply a postage method to one of these. At the moment we have to manually delete those orders…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Shipping Rules  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi,

You’ll be pleased to hear that we have added the option to mark orders as ‘Despatched by other courier’, which can be performed on the ‘Apply postage’ stage of order processing, or via shipping rules.

This will keep the order in Click & Drop, but it will not appear in your ‘New orders’, ‘Orders ready for printing’, ‘Orders ready for despatch’, or ‘Orders despatched today’ dashboard figures. You will not be able to apply postage or generate labels for orders marked as despatched by another courier, but you will be able to reset or delete the order if you decide.

Thanks
    The Click & Drop Team
    OBA Customers can find more information about other features included in the latest release at help.parcel.royalmail.com/hc/en-gb/articles..

Non-OBA Customers can find more information about other features included in the latest release at help.parcel.royalmail.com/hc/en-gb/articles..

7. 71 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

51 comments  ·  New Marketplace Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

The Etsy integration with Click & Drop is now available to all users. A guide for this can be found at:
    https://help.parcel.royalmail.com/hc/en-gb/articles/115004933034-How-to-integrate-your-Etsy-store

If you have any questions with regard to the Etsy integration, please do not hesitate to contact the Click & Drop Support Team, who will be happy to help.

Thank you
    The Click & Drop Team

More information about the features included in the latest release of Click & Drop can be found at:
    https://help.parcel.royalmail.com/hc/en-gb/articles/115004554734-Latest-release-information

8. Dropbox results despatch report not working

When adding a file to be processed in the Dropbox Click and Drop folder, once imported, a results folder is created with a corresponding despatch report for that file. The file is created immediately and only contains the header row and no data.
    When I process the order and mark as despatched, this file is never updated, so there is no way to automatically update the order status on the website and add any tracking information.
    I need to manual export the despatched orders from the reports tab.
    Please advise

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Stuart,

Thank you for getting in touch.

Receiving an empty file in the Results folder is normally due to the import file being mapped incorrectly, and there being errors during the Import process.

To check for errors, you can click on the “Order import history” button in the top right corner of the Import screen.

If you are still having issues with this, or wish to discuss this further, please contact the Support Team at clickanddropsupport@royalmail.com who will be happy to assist you.

Thanks
    The Click & drop Team

9. Bring back International Economy

I post items overseas on behalf of a charity and desperately need to be able to use International Economy (surface mail) for small parcels. We can't afford to spend our hard-earned income on International Standard (airmail). But Economy is not available as an option on C&D and when I phoned the helpline 03456113425 I was told "one or two" people had raised this point but that it "wasn't necessary" to add it to C&D. I found this insulting. Way to go, RM - make the cheaper alternative unavailable in the hope that the customer is too busy to stand in…

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi,

The International Economy service is now available on Click & Drop for the Large Letter and Small Parcel formats.

If you do encounter any issues when trying to use this service please do not hesitate to contact the Support Team who will be to help.

Regards
    The Click & Drop Team

10. Integrate woocommerce

Integrate woocommerce to Royal Mail Click and drop please. it will be a boon to a lot of customers of royal mail

79 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

188 comments  ·  New Marketplace Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. We would like to be able customize the packing slips that go with the parcels. We would like to include our logo, company address, customer

We would like to be able customize the packing slips that go with the parcels. We would like to include our logo, company address, customer care number etc.
    Many thanks

162 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

46 comments  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Show the pricing

… they have it on for journey 1 & 2 but not 3 … would be a big plus

106 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

78 comments  ·  Manifest Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

The price for manifested orders is now shown once manifesting has been completed.

Should you have any questions regarding this please do not hesitate to contact the Click & Drop Support Team.

Thank you
    The Click & Drop Team

13. Tracking Numbers Should be Exported To Amazon & Ebay

At present the tracking numbers are not exported to Amazon & eBay when finalising a despatch. I have had a case this week where Amazon have refunded a customer on an A-Z claim even though Royal Mail claim the parcel was delivered. Amazon will not allow me to appeal the case as the tracking number was not transferred with the despatch notification from Click & Drop.

34 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  4 comments  ·  New Marketplace Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Special Delivery Saturday Guarantee. Not possible - Please add feature

This service is not currently offered through C+D. We need to go old-school hand write address and hand stamp the envelope, etc. Then add to OBA account, etc.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi,

The Saturday Guaranteed service enhancement is now available for OBA customers.

Should you have any queries regarding this please do not hesitate to contact the Support Team at clickanddropsupport@royalmail.com

Thanks
    The Click & Drop Team

15. 4 Labels per A4 Sheet - CUSTOM

Make label generation like myhermes so 4 Labels per A4 Sheet instead of a label per A4 - Click and Drop is really getting there and will be the best in the market with some more tweaks

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15 comments  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We have updated Click & Drop this morning to allow this capability. If you open the settings tab in Click & Drop and then choose templates, the 4 labels can be chosen by clicking on the drop down on the A4 section in Click & Drop

Regards

Click & Drop Support

16. We need click and drop to hide or delete orders that have been fulfilled by other fulfillment centers

We need click and drop to hide or delete orders that have been fulfilled by other fulfillment centers. Or at least pick up on their fulfillment status.

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Downloading orders from Marketplaces  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi,

You’ll be pleased to hear that we have added the option to mark orders as ‘Despatched by other courier’, which can be performed on the ‘Apply postage’ stage of order processing, or via shipping rules.

This will keep the order in Click & Drop, but it will not appear in your ‘New orders’, ‘Orders ready for printing’, ‘Orders ready for despatch’, or ‘Orders despatched today’ dashboard figures. You will not be able to apply postage or generate labels for orders marked as despatched by another courier, but you will be able to reset or delete the order if you decide.

Should you have any questions with regard to this please do not hesitate to contact the Support Team at clickanddropsupport@royalmail.com

Thanks
    The Click & Drop Team
    OBA Customers can find more information about other features included in the latest release at help.parcel.royalmail.com/hc/en-gb/articles..

Non-OBA Customers can find more information…

17. Why is it one order/postage per page?

I used to be able to print 4 labels on 1 page but can't see how I can do this on Click & Drop.
    I don't want to waste a whole page for 1 label.
    Is there another way?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi

You can select the label settings in the template settings and choose the A4 option and then choose whether to print 1, 2 or 4 labels on a page. In late October / early November this format will also allow the label position of the first label to be printed similar to that contained in Online Postage currently, this feature has been developed following requests from the user voice.

The help content below explains label templates

https://business.help.royalmail.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/7448/kw/Click%20%26%20Drop/session/L3RpbWUvMTUwODQ0MTE3My9zaWQvZlVTcTVPdmR2X2VjMF8xVVdtTHE3c29DQU92VnNiUmFIdHRUU1lEOEJKS29WNEltQ3FXb3NMeWZRNURmWExBNFpONXolN0VaQVU0M1dIZ3p1TWZHWFpOb3l2dHJQNEd1T2FfT29iejVWeFNoYnN1VjE4ZzlDUXFuQUElMjElMjE%3D

Kind regards

Click & Drop Support

18. Have the ability to print labels in a specific order

I would like to be able to sort the labels prior to printing to make the matching excerise easier (for example alphabetical order). A similar sort facility as to that on the front screen would be great.

56 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18 comments  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 19 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  15 comments  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Click and drop needs to update the royal mail track and trace website

Ebay sellers are having to stop using click and drop as there seller metrics are being affected, and all their items now look as if they have been dispatched late. This is because the dispatch date is not being shown on the royal mail web site https://www.royalmail.com/track-your-item
    Ebay uses the first entry on this site to determine when the parcel was dispatched and not the dispatch date on the ebay sales record as this can be manipulated by the sellers.
    Please hurry up and sort this out as a matter of urgency as it it causing a lot of grief…

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18 comments  ·  Product Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base