Skip to content

General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

89 results found

1. Option to remove postage cost from the label.

Option to remove postage cost from the label.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. 'Create Order & Apply Postage' Button Not Working in Beta

After manually adding address on the beta version, the "apply postage" button is saving the entry and not going to the "apply postage" page.

Have tried this on multiple browsers and the same issue exists.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Cloned orders have the same date as the original order

Regarding the click and drop clone feature, this is very good as sometimes we have to replace lost items and it saves us having to input a full address.

The only drawback is once the clone is created it shows the date of the original order. Sometimes customers ask when the replacement was sent and we do not know. We think that it would be better if clone was created and date stamped with the date of the clone creation

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. IOSS and Finnish Customs

There is obviously a need for greater feedback and ability to see what the issue is with items sent to each country.

I recently sent an item to a customer in Finland, using International Tracked and entered the IOSS information as required (as VAT had been collected at point of payment).

However, the customer then gets an email a day later from Finnish Posti:

"- The VAT on the shipment has been paid during the purchase phase, but the mail has not received the necessary information from the sender to make a customs declaration for you. Come and take the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. IOSS Issues (Personal Account)

Adding IOSS is a real PITA - it seems to have the following issues:

a) Not included on Letter rate packets for some reason (even though when applying postage it shows IOSS as an enhancement).

b) The IOSS number is not automatically inserted when adding items to a manual order - you have to copy and paste it every time

c) If I do NOT enter the IOSS number when adding items, the IOSS icon does not appear on the label and I assume that the information is not sent electronically either.

d) When editing the contents it was at…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello and thank you for your suggestions.

IOSS is not currently applicable to letter format shipments.

Please review your customs settings and ensure you have the setting to automatically apply IOSS numbers enabled.

That is correct, if you do not supply an IOSS number, or the order was not imported from a marketplace that has provided their IOSS number for the order, then it will not be shipped under the IOSS scheme.

6. Return Label Option

Could we have a way we can just click on issue returns label for items already sent, it will then bill us and allow us to send to our customer,

At the moment, we have to purchase a Returns Label on personal Click & Drop, with an unregistered account.

C&D already has all the information needed on parcel weight and size. Just need the option added using the same information but going from them to us.

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello and thank you for your suggestion. 

You can purchase Tracked Returns labels in single or in bulk here:

https://business.parcel.royalmail.com/settings/miscellaneous/

Alternatively, you can set a tracked return label to be generated with any given service in your account settings.

Tracked Return labels are only billed to your account if used, meaning you can offer an improved experience to your customers, and reduce your administration for returns, by including a return label in your shipment without any cost if the label is unused.

Many thanks

Click & Drop Team

7. Re-enable capability to select quadrant of a four part A4 label form

I have a stock of stationery, with four peelable sticky labels, each just under A6 size, mounted on A4 backing sheets (from Amazon). I would like to select the quadrant to be used for an address, so that I can use all four quadrants of every sheet.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Allowing to see who dispatched an order after manifesting!

It would be far more helpful if we could see who has dispatched something after we have manifested. This is something we used to be able to do a year or so ago. We would then be able to see what department/ person has dispatched an order when it has left our warehouse. Would be more helpful for customer service purposes.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Add Ability to Clone From Order Details Page

The option to clone appears only on the order list table view, and not the individual order page.

In the beta, searching for an order and selecting it views the individual order.

On the old page, it displays a list (of 1 order) where clone is available.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Remove £0.16 Hidden charge

I use Royal Mail C&D service all the time. I have sent many parcels in the past with zero issues and really happy with the service overall. Last night I bought a label and sent a parcel this morning only to find out I was charged another £0.16 on top of the label I paid. After calling RM customer service, I was informed this was recently introduced and even customer service advisers are new to this information. But surely it is more efficient and cost effective for customer to drive to the post office and drop this off ourselves than…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Allow collections to be cancelled more flexibly.

Currently we're unable to cancel booked collections after midnight on the preceding day. Occasionally this means a poor postie turns up to collect and we have to send them away empty handed. Surely it should be possible to implement a more flexible cancellation system so that RM time is not wasted. Cancellation before 6/7am on the booked day would be much better. Thanks.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello and thank you for your considerate comment. Unfortunately, this is the latest time at which we can currently process cancellations. We will update our help pages if greater flexibility, such as shorter notice, becomes available. 

Many thanks 

Click & Drop Team 

12. Email notification wording

Yesterday I performed a test of the customer email notification to see it it would be of any use to our workflow.

Bit of info as to my workflow. Not only do I post direct to my customers, I also post on their behalf to their customers. To do this I have their details set up as different Trading Names so that all their details appear on any post or customs labels.

The test I performed was for an item posted direct to one of my customer's customers so the postage label had her details etc on it. For the…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Tracking Number is Missing on Click & Drop Desktop Results

Since the last update the tracking number is no longer returned in the results csv when importing orders with Click & Drop Desktop.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Beta Orders Grid Doesn't Display 'Generate Labels' After Applying Postage to a Batch

In the current version, as soon as you apply postage to a batch, you can generate labels from a displayed link, but with the March 2023 Beta version, after applying postage you have to scroll manually to the top of the screen, click 'Batches' then generate labels. Very time-wasting compared to the current method. Also, when we have several staff working on dispatching at the same time, it is not clear which batches are which and this really slows down the process and disrupts the dispatch flow. Please put back the 'Generate Labels' link after applying postage, thanks.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. To be able to print a CN22 customs label when sending items to Channel Isles

It would be good to be able to print a CN22 or 23 when sending items to Jersey, Guernsey etc. There is no indication on C&D that a customs label is required. If you are aware you have to manually complete a label either from a roll or online. Having them automatically printed as is the case for international mail would be very helpful and reduce the number of items posted without the necessary customs form.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your suggestion. Click & Drop already produces CN22 and CN23 documents for Jersey. Please ensure you have enabled Generate customs declarations with orders in your Label Settings if you wish to generate the CN at the same time as your shipping label. 

Many thanks

Click & Drop Team

16. Tracking status

Tracking status, Click & Drop says this feature has been completed, but when I go to Reports, Manifested orders. The tracking status header is showing but there is no tracking information. Can this be sorted out as this would be very useful feature to keep check on the progress of our tracked mail we send via C&D without having to check each item individually .

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Supporting Adding Shipping Instructions To Orders

Add support for shipping instruction (notes) to any order, for example if the order has to be boxed or go into a jiffy we can save the notes so anytime the order sells the packer knows how it should be sent.
    or for example sometimes an Amazon item listing title does not specify the colour in the title but instead in the description, we can add "send a blue one" to the notes and so on the packing sheet the details always show up.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your suggestion. Click & Drop contains such a feature, Customer Delivery Notes, which can be used to add notes to an order and will be reproduced on your despatch note. Please ensure you have your label settings configured such that a despatch note is generated. 

Many thanks

Click & Drop Team 

18. New Orders Grid - Tracking Numbers Link Don't Work

In the new version of the orders grid, where the tracking number is shown, if you click on this link it does not take you to the track and trace page and complete the tracking number like it used to, it now takes you to a help page. Please can you fix this as otherwise it is pointless having the link there at all.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Make Opening Orders in Tabs Optional in Settings

Why does the new beta version of Open Orders seem to have a long list of tabs at the top with each order in it?
    I didn't see them at first and kept getting a message up saying "too many tabs open close some" or something similar. Then i noticed them a couple of weeks after starting to try this beta version and there were hundreds open.
    So i closed them all, but as soon as i clicked in each of the open ones on the page to apply postage, the tabs opened up again.
    I have NO IDEA what…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Support Cloning Despatched Orders

Often, a customer returns a despatched item to swap for a different size, etc. It is currently not possible to generate a new label using the name & address details from an existing despatched order. Instead, the label for the replacement item needs to be created from scratch manually. Suggest providing a new option in the drop-down "action" box when looking at a past label order, to create a new label order using the same name, address and contact details.

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base