General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Click & Drop Integration with Bluepark

A lot of users on the Bluepark ecommerce platform use Click and Drop with no easy means to import and send 100s of daily orders. Orders were previously imported over to DMO via NetDespatch but this has since been shut down.

222 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

208 comments  ·  New Marketplace Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Manifesting

I need to be able to manifest the evening before I drop my mail off. I am a small business operating evenings and weekends. I am employed full time Monday to Friday. I drop my mail off at the sorting office at 6am in the morning. So I manifest the night before. I need an option to tell C&D that I will be dropping off my mail the next day to avoid a fine for dropping my mail off late. And what does it matter to RM that I drop my mail off the day after manifesting? RM have been…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Manifest Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi and thanks for your suggestions. We already allow the ability to specify a future despatch date for orders. This allows you to prepare orders in advance and manifest them on a chosen day:
    https://help.parcel.royalmail.com/hc/en-gb/articles/115001504153-How-to-future-date-your-orders-Online-Business-Account-customers-
    Manifest paperwork is designed to be handed over with your mail so we would urge that you only manifest on the same day that you wish to drop off your mail.

3. customs label date and signature auto completed

As someone who posts hundreds of items to the USA it is annoying to have to date and sign each customs label by a pen, when the date can easily be generated and printed onto the customs label and a signature can be uploaded to click and drop and printed onto customs labels automatically similar to how Amazon handle custom labels.

60 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14 comments  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Scrap the premium rate phone number for technical support

Please scrap the premium rate phone number for click and drop support.

55 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. INTERNATIONAL POSTAGE SERVICED DO NOT REFLECT ACTUAL POSTAGE OPTIONS AVAILABLE

When you send an item to a certain country only the relevant services should be appear and be available.
    so for example we ship a parcel to czech republic, the only way you can ship to this country is tracked & signed, but all options are available, (signed or tracked)
    If the service is not available for that country their should not be an option.
    We have many items returned for this reason, but no refund , so you have to do a new label and pay twice.
    This has been an issue since the launch of Click and drop…

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Shipping Rules  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Update the eBay integration to show their new order numbers...

Updating the eBay integration to show the new order numbers which they implemented last week...

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your feedback. We have updated Click & Drop to show the new eBay order numbers.
    If you have not already done so, you may need to contact eBay for them to activate the new numbers for your account. This change will eventually affect every eBay store.

7. Add proof of postings to Drop & Go

Whilst business accounts can create a manifes for proof of posting that the Post Ofice can simply stamp, personal account customers of Click & Drop do not have this ability (no idea why).

So, I queue up at the post office counter and hand it in, wait whilst they enter all of hte addresses by hand and then get my proof of postings.

I get home and find some proof of postings were not provided....

WHy not go paper free?

The Click & Drop system must surely recognise that the items have been scanned in at a post office and…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Manifest Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 2D Barcodes - Improve Post Office Waiting Times

Having printed off all my post using Click & Drop, I have to take it to the post office to get proof of postings for everything...

For some items, the post office simply scans the barcode and that is it. For other items, they have to enter the postal address, even though they can see the details from Click & Drop when they scan the 2D barcode on their screens!

Please improve this - it is wasting so much time at post offices!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Why is your Click & Drop website so confusing ?

I have just joined it but can't get around easily - ie simple things like it's not clear WHOSE name & address you mean on your forms etc, and it takes too long to work everything out. The open/non-membership Click & Drop page on the Post Office website is a dream to use - incredibly simple and quick with no faffing about, so can't you set up the member's website to be the same as I'd like to keep a record of what I send?! Thanks

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. URGENT! Ebay Top rated seller status at risk because of click and drop

This seems to be an issue with hundreds of C&D Users on this suggestion site and also over many pages of the ebay forums yet no fix has been put in place (to my knowledge) we have just LOST Top Rated Seller status only since using Click and Drop because Click and Drop does not generate a First Scan event when manifesting orders, ebay only takes into account when an item is first scanned in the network as the day it was posted like the Royal Mail signed for service does, without this initial "we have received your parcel and…

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We can confirm that we have added the option to choose whether or not to ‘Upload delivery confirmation to channel’. If you deselect this option, we will only send tracking numbers to eBay. For non-tracked services, we won’t send the delivery confirmation numbers or update the order status. We would urge you to contact eBay support if you believe your seller ratings have been affected unfairly by this process.
    Additionally, we will be adding more improvements to Click & Drop in the future that are designed with eCommerce marketplace sellers in mind, such as allowing you to view the tracking status of your orders.
    We do apologise for any inconvenience caused by the introduction of delivery confirmation numbers to some Royal Mail services.

11. "Order Reference" on Beta version missing?

Hi, I was about to try out the new beta version of the create order page, however I was unable to use it as I could not find the “ORDER REFERENCE” field, I create my orders manually and I need to add a note here for me to know which product is this label for, otherwise I cannot use Royal Mail labels, I process over 60 orders per day and over 100 orders per Christmas term, I cannot lose this field otherwise I will not be able to use Royal Mail. My products are custom made orders and don’t have…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Product Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Give option to disable abbreviation of 'building', 'road', 'gardens', 'street', etc.

The click and drop label rendering system has started changing parts of the addresses automatically from full words to abbreviations (BLDG, RD, ST).
    Within the UK this might be fine. But for non-english countries, the foreign delivery person may have an easier time translating an ACTUAL WORD, rather than trying to interpret an abbreviation of a foreign word.
    Why isn't there some clear option to disable this tampering with the delivery address information...?
    It also affects instructions added within the address.
    And 'RD' is an acronym for several things that are used in foreign addresses already.

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  5 comments  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Allow us to put price and HS code in without having to go to products

ebay integration for non-EU countries does not allow you to input HS Tariffs or change the price of product on the C&D shipping page now, you have to go to product and back again, if it is going to be the customs rule now that these have to be done digitally then we need the chance to adjust the price of product and check HS code is right before committing to shipping, I refund TAX on ebay purchases made from outside the EU but as the ebay/C&D import as already took place then the product price is showing wrong to…

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  4 comments  ·  Shipping Rules  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Fix the BUGS!

I used it with the latest Chrome Browser (as recommended) and Windows 10 (as recommended) and the web interface WOULD NOT (display, download or) print my postage label.

Suggestion 1 - make the application work properly. It managed to create and download my proof of postage form ok, so no reason it could not have similarly produced my postage label.

Suggestion 2 - provide freephone help! To add insult to injury, I then had to pay a shedload of premium rate call costs while a (very nice) lady helped me to get a label (by using the UNrecommended browser!). A…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. There is not option to copy the order to re post to the same address.!

There is no option to copy old order for creating a new one.

Some time buyer want to exchange or we posted wrong item then we need to create a new order. It will be easy if there is option to copy the same old shipment to a new one.

We can save some time.!

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Allow services not used to be hidden or removed

Please allow delivery services not used to be hidden or removed from the order processing page to speed up the process.

Thank you

24 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. A better process for refunds need to be put in place - I cannot post a form every time!

It was difficult enough when I had to call customer service to get a refund on International Items (the old system only allowed you to apply online for UK postage).

Now we're expected to complete a form and pay postage to send this by mail. I need to amend an order from Letter to Large Letter which will actually cost me more to post the form than to just lose the difference in postage cost!

If I'm going to lose 65p every time I need a refund it's going to become very expensive! (and I can't save them them up…

114 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

49 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Click and Drop not accepted at Post Office as of 27/11/18

I’ve generated several Click and drop labels (for info, I’ve also created Royal Mail labels from within eBay.)

When trying to drop these at my local post office (to get proof of postage), I was told that I could no longer do this, and would have to go to a main distribution centre.

The counter staff showed me a print out of an email they had received which confirmed this (so it wasn’t just them refusing the items), and likewise members of online forums I’m signed up to have had a similar experience.

Please could you provide some official clarification…

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  News from Click & Drop Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Create a Repeat / Duplicate of Previous Order

Often I need to repeat a previous order (e.g Item lost/wrong item sent/ faulty item sent) - Instead of having to create a manual order from scratch it would be great to be able to select the original Order No and in 'Next Action' box be able to select 'Create New Duplicate Order'

96 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

31 comments  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you all for your suggestions. We have recently implemented our ‘Clone order’ functionality which covers the basics of creating repeat/duplicate orders, and we are continuing to work on more improvements to manual order creation in the future.

20. make sure only services actually available in a country appear on the services list

When generating labels to international customers, the list seems to have every service on it, even ones that are not actually available to a country.

This has been a glitch in the past and was fixed, but it seems to have come back and although I emailed someone about it twice, a month later it's still happening.
    I can't keep having to look up which tracked/signed services are available to a country every time I do a label.

21 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  3 comments  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 12 13
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base