General

I suggest you ...

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. INTERNATIONAL POSTAGE SERVICED DO NOT REFLECT ACTUAL POSTAGE OPTIONS AVAILABLE

When you send an item to a certain country only the relevant services should be appear and be available.
    so for example we ship a parcel to czech republic, the only way you can ship to this country is tracked & signed, but all options are available, (signed or tracked)
    If the service is not available for that country their should not be an option.
    We have many items returned for this reason, but no refund , so you have to do a new label and pay twice.
    This has been an issue since the launch of Click and drop…

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Shipping Rules  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. URGENT! Ebay Top rated seller status at risk because of click and drop

This seems to be an issue with hundreds of C&D Users on this suggestion site and also over many pages of the ebay forums yet no fix has been put in place (to my knowledge) we have just LOST Top Rated Seller status only since using Click and Drop because Click and Drop does not generate a First Scan event when manifesting orders, ebay only takes into account when an item is first scanned in the network as the day it was posted like the Royal Mail signed for service does, without this initial "we have received your parcel and…

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We can confirm that we have added the option to choose whether or not to ‘Upload delivery confirmation to channel’. If you deselect this option, we will only send tracking numbers to eBay. For non-tracked services, we won’t send the delivery confirmation numbers or update the order status. We would urge you to contact eBay support if you believe your seller ratings have been affected unfairly by this process.
    Additionally, we will be adding more improvements to Click & Drop in the future that are designed with eCommerce marketplace sellers in mind, such as allowing you to view the tracking status of your orders.
    We do apologise for any inconvenience caused by the introduction of delivery confirmation numbers to some Royal Mail services.

3. Give option to disable abbreviation of 'building', 'road', 'gardens', 'street', etc.

The click and drop label rendering system has started changing parts of the addresses automatically from full words to abbreviations (BLDG, RD, ST).
    Within the UK this might be fine. But for non-english countries, the foreign delivery person may have an easier time translating an ACTUAL WORD, rather than trying to interpret an abbreviation of a foreign word.
    Why isn't there some clear option to disable this tampering with the delivery address information...?
    It also affects instructions added within the address.
    And 'RD' is an acronym for several things that are used in foreign addresses already.

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  5 comments  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Allow us to put price and HS code in without having to go to products

ebay integration for non-EU countries does not allow you to input HS Tariffs or change the price of product on the C&D shipping page now, you have to go to product and back again, if it is going to be the customs rule now that these have to be done digitally then we need the chance to adjust the price of product and check HS code is right before committing to shipping, I refund TAX on ebay purchases made from outside the EU but as the ebay/C&D import as already took place then the product price is showing wrong to…

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  4 comments  ·  Shipping Rules  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Fix the BUGS!

I used it with the latest Chrome Browser (as recommended) and Windows 10 (as recommended) and the web interface WOULD NOT (display, download or) print my postage label.

Suggestion 1 - make the application work properly. It managed to create and download my proof of postage form ok, so no reason it could not have similarly produced my postage label.

Suggestion 2 - provide freephone help! To add insult to injury, I then had to pay a shedload of premium rate call costs while a (very nice) lady helped me to get a label (by using the UNrecommended browser!). A…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Allow services not used to be hidden or removed

Please allow delivery services not used to be hidden or removed from the order processing page to speed up the process.

Thank you

24 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. A better process for refunds need to be put in place - I cannot post a form every time!

It was difficult enough when I had to call customer service to get a refund on International Items (the old system only allowed you to apply online for UK postage).

Now we're expected to complete a form and pay postage to send this by mail. I need to amend an order from Letter to Large Letter which will actually cost me more to post the form than to just lose the difference in postage cost!

If I'm going to lose 65p every time I need a refund it's going to become very expensive! (and I can't save them them up…

114 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

50 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Click and Drop not accepted at Post Office as of 27/11/18

I’ve generated several Click and drop labels (for info, I’ve also created Royal Mail labels from within eBay.)

When trying to drop these at my local post office (to get proof of postage), I was told that I could no longer do this, and would have to go to a main distribution centre.

The counter staff showed me a print out of an email they had received which confirmed this (so it wasn’t just them refusing the items), and likewise members of online forums I’m signed up to have had a similar experience.

Please could you provide some official clarification…

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  News from Click & Drop Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Create a Repeat / Duplicate of Previous Order

Often I need to repeat a previous order (e.g Item lost/wrong item sent/ faulty item sent) - Instead of having to create a manual order from scratch it would be great to be able to select the original Order No and in 'Next Action' box be able to select 'Create New Duplicate Order'

96 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

31 comments  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you all for your suggestions. We have recently implemented our ‘Clone order’ functionality which covers the basics of creating repeat/duplicate orders, and we are continuing to work on more improvements to manual order creation in the future.

10. Woocommerce Email Addresses and Confirming Tracking Numbers

After 6 months hard work in redeveloping our website and moving it over to woocommerce we have just noticed that RM click and drop dosent import email addresses or phone numbers from customers orders nor does it confirm tracking numbers back to woo commerce.

This has been discussed many times on this forum and a lot of your customers want it but its been denied. I'm raising this with you to ask if you will please revisit it and find a fix. Thanks

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  4 comments  ·  Downloading orders from Marketplaces  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Give us guidance on HS codes

In your guide on the electronic pre-advice system that comes into force on the 1st January, you say to use 8 digit HS codes looked up on the gov.uk/trade-tariff website.

The export codes found on the gov.uk website seem valid for UK export documentation and Intrastat reporting, but they don't appear to be valid in many cases for customs import documents in non EU countries.

So please, tell me, when exporting to USA, for example, do I lookup the code on the UK tarrif website (not valid for imports into USA), or do I lookup the code on the USA…

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Post office in Garbett Street, Accrington dont accept click and drop parcels, even no idea how it works. They aways find exceuses to reject

Train them before you lose your business, and competitor take the advantage, as i have stopped using click and drop due to hassles in many occasions

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Single "end of day button

We're migrating from DMO, which has an easy single-button "end of day" process. I know that C&D as the "Manifest" option, but without meaning to be rude to my users, it's testing their brainpower.

Please could you enable a single button end of day process which manifests all orders produced since the last end of day.

thank you

59 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15 comments  ·  Manifest Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. my click and drop has completely reset since i clicked the message to help testing

i clicked the message to help testing the website and since then my click and drop is completely unusable.every page i click on comes up with an error.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Update and Inform you Post Office Network branches and operatives on Click&Drop

I have just had two parcels refused to be accepted at my local post office branch as they said the last post had already gone, even though my items were still in date to be posted by the end of. I have contacted customer support who advised that they should not have refused them and should have taken them even though the last post had gone from that branch. This branch have advised me previously that they can accept click&drop items provided it is still in date but this now varies depending on the day. Branches promoting click&drop need to…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you all for your suggestions. All Click & Drop mail can be taken to your local Post Office except for Tracked 24/48 services. Those must go to your nearest Royal Mail Customer Service Point.
    If you encounter difficulties with a particular Post Office Branch, we would urge you to make a complaint directly to Royal Mail or the Post Office.
    https://personal.help.royalmail.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/307/~/how-do-i-make-a-complaint%3F

16. Live Service Status - Save us Calling When server down

How about a live service status, service was down 13th March 2018 for 3 hours in the morning and is down again this morning 14th March - To save me 20 minutes hold time on the phone just to confirm issue is your side, how about a server status button on homepage - so we can all see the issue is Royal Mail side and we can then see when your back up online.

19 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

24 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  Admin responded

Hi,

Thank you for your comment. At Click & Drop we take the performance of the site and the availability of the features to our customers very seriously.

We were aware that some of our customers experienced performance issues recently and during these times our engineers worked hard to resolve the issues that were in our control and to ensure they do not reoccur.

In order to improve the visibility of the status of the site and it’s components we have listened to your comments and have now added a Live Status Page at https://clickanddrop.statuspage.io/ where you can check the status of the site. We also post status updates on the Click & Drop Twitter account at @click_and_drop

We do apologies for any inconvenience caused, however we are confident that the intermittent issues that some users experienced recently have been now resolved

Regards
    The Click & Drop Team

17. Click & Drop needs to support country of origin.

Click & Drop needs to support country of origin.

We are being told we have to send the country of origin to Royal Mail but Click & Drop doesn't support it.

https://www.royalmail.com/business/services/sending/international-data

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  4 comments  ·  Import Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Provide the tracking we were promised over 12 months ago for LARGE LETTERS

95% of my postings are large letters, I was talked into switching to Click and Drop in 2016, even though I said I mainly send large letters. RM said no problem

12 months later STILL waiting every time I ask, the reply its coming soon.

I am being scammed daily by claims of non receipt, cant use signed for as most products £9.99, so would eat up all of my profit.

PLEASE sort this out NOW Royal Mail !!!

65 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

34 comments  ·  News from Click & Drop Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Delivery confirmation on large letters for OBA customers has now been activated in Click & Drop and customers can now see the delivery confirmation number in the tracking ID field and click to see the delivery status in our tracking systems. This is also fed to marketplaces if mark as despatched is selected and also in the reports area within Click & Drop.

Click & Drop Support

19. Make the Large Letter Delivery Confirmation work.

When clicking the Delivery Confirmation number from Click & Drop, the main RM site says service not trackable.

When emailing support they are able to manually check it, would just like it to work for us.

49 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

25 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Landscape DL Envelope Format

I have been an online postage customer for a number of years whilst representing a number businesses. Prior to "Online Postage", I used "SmartStamp". I found both offerings to be extremely beneficial in the sending of business mail.

I note that online postage is being replaced in 2018 and the only option will be to use Click & Drop.

Whilst Click & Drop seems an excellent option for traders using the eBay and other marketplaces, I rarely buy and sell products and simply use the Royal Mail website for business mail. As a result, purchasing dispatch note labels is of…

74 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

58 comments  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  Admin responded

Hi,

We are pleased to announce that the functionality to print labels in a landscape orientation for letters is now available in Click & Drop.

Should you have any questions with regard to this please do not hesitate to contact the Support Team at clickanddropsupport@royalmail.com

Thanks
    The Click & Drop Team
    OBA Customers can find more information about other features included in the latest release at https://help.parcel.royalmail.com/hc/en-gb/articles/115004554734-Latest-release-information-Online-Business-Account-customers-

Non-OBA Customers can find more information about other features included in the latest release at https://help.parcel.royalmail.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360001157233-Latest-release-information-Personal-account-customers-

← Previous 1 3 4 5 12 13
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base