Skip to content

General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

91 results found

1. Don't Include VAT in CN22 Totals

If orders are imported from Woocommerce (I don't know if the same happens with other platforms), the CN22 customs values are populated with prices incl. VAT.

As the IOSS limits (and general customs values) are based on prices excl. VAT, this leads to wrong customs calculations or IOSS shipments being charged during import, as the declared value (incl. VAT) now exceeds 150€.

Please display prices on the CN22 excluding VAT.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Completed  ·  5 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Add Product 'Quantity' on Orders Page

please add quantity column on order display page for all orders so we can check how many items have bought together via 1 buyer

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Cloned orders have the same date as the original order

Regarding the click and drop clone feature, this is very good as sometimes we have to replace lost items and it saves us having to input a full address.

The only drawback is once the clone is created it shows the date of the original order. Sometimes customers ask when the replacement was sent and we do not know. We think that it would be better if clone was created and date stamped with the date of the clone creation

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Make Opening Orders in Tabs Optional in Settings

Why does the new beta version of Open Orders seem to have a long list of tabs at the top with each order in it?
    I didn't see them at first and kept getting a message up saying "too many tabs open close some" or something similar. Then i noticed them a couple of weeks after starting to try this beta version and there were hundreds open.
    So i closed them all, but as soon as i clicked in each of the open ones on the page to apply postage, the tabs opened up again.
    I have NO IDEA what…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Support Filtering the Orders Grid by Country

On the Beta version of OBA Click and Drop, you can sort by country, but you can't filter. When you try to click the drop down menu by 'Country', the whole section closes down as if you clicked off it. Needs fixing before the final build is released.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Update the system to show Tracked 24 and 48 items can be dropped off at post office

I understand dropping off Tracked 24 and 48 items at a post office was not allowed until relatively recently.
    The 'https://www.royalmail.com/sending/uk/tracked-24' page clearly states 'Alternatively, you can choose to print and apply your own label and drop your Tracked 24 items off at a Post Office or at a Parcel Postbox near you.'

However in several places, the web site and click and drop instructions have not been updated to reflect this.

For example, the 'https://send.royalmail.com/' page has a graphic for the 'Print at home' option which suggests 'Take your item to a Post Office' but…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Display Product Image In Open Orders Screen

One extra column on the orders screen (maybe next to "Product Identifier (SKU)") should be a thumbnail of the product. Hovering over/clicking on it should show a full size image. We have 26,000 products on the database with photos added, but that is little use if we cannot see the ordered products when we are despatching the orders. Thanks.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Send the 'delivery confirmation' number to woocommere

You currently send the tracking number and a delivery confirmation number to ebay. This is the exact same that you can and should do for woocommerce.

Currently you only send the tracking numbers into the WC notes field, and you do not send the 'delivery confirmation' numbers.

There is no reason why you cannot allow place into the WC order a note when there is a delivery confirmation number.

Without this information our business is not able to keep track of delivery confirmations and does not allow us to manage and communication about the delivery status.

A direct result, we…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Add Ability to Clone From Order Details Page

The option to clone appears only on the order list table view, and not the individual order page.

In the beta, searching for an order and selecting it views the individual order.

On the old page, it displays a list (of 1 order) where clone is available.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Provide advance notice of Royal Mail postage price changes

It would be helpful if a message was provided to users when they log in to warn them of any upcoming price changes to Royal Mail's postal services, say 1-2 weeks in advance.

This would allow users to proactively made adjustments to their own shipping charges as necessary rather than having to monitor the Royal Mail website for price changes or else get caught out unexpectedly.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your suggestion.  Customers who have an OBA account with Royal Mail are emailed the details of our price changes 30 days prior to any tariff change alongside the consumer communication campaigns we push out via our communications teams for non-account customers.  We will consider how we can improve this in future changes

11. Shopify import Partialy Fulfilled Orders

Currently, only unfulfilled orders are imported from Shopify.
    Partially Fulfilled Orders are not imported.

This is a deal breaker for me as Evri does this automatically so I will be moving my business elsewhere until this is fixed.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Repositioning columns in the Open orders screen.

Repositioning columns in the Open orders screen.
    It would be helpful to be able to drag and reposition order of columns in the Open Orders Screen

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. searching and reordering past deliveries

It would be really useful to be able to do a search of past orders (by name or postcode) to bring up past deliveries and to enable quick reordering. There's no option to do this. Also, tracking of parcels should automatically link to the order without having to so a separate track and trace search

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello, 

Thank you for your feedback. Click & Drop has a search function at the top right which will allow you to identify past and present orders. 

Kind Regards, 

Click & Drop Support 

14. Option to switch off the Commonwealth Games logo

Option to switch off the Commonwealth Games logo from printing - this new forced addition to Click And Drop is unwelcome:

1. it wastes a lot of ink/toner,
    2. it is distracting on the label, increasing the chances of mis-delivery
    3. for international customers, very few people care, especially outside of Commonwealth countries
    4. for international customers, it looks suspicious from a customs' point of view as though there is something in the package that isn't in the e-customs data.

Please add a switch so we can disable it.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Mark orders as despatched on channel - Ability to exclude certain products to fix VTR issue

A big issue at the moment is trying to manage Amazon's VTR when we send letters,

A quick and simple way this could be handled is having the ability to stop Click and Drop marking certain orders as despatched.

For example, If I could select a product in click and drop (a low value item that we send by letter) not to mark as despatch on Amazon, we could log into Amazon and Mark as despatched on there platform with the option Stamps / Franking Option which does not count towards Amazon's VTR

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Add 'collection' option to click & Drop accounts

Stop having to log out of a Click & Drop online account to be able to arrange collection from home address. Presently this is the only way to arrange and pay for collection, which negates the useful integration features of the account, and prevents customers spending more money with you....

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Option to remove postage cost from the label.

Option to remove postage cost from the label.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. IOSS Issues (Personal Account)

Adding IOSS is a real PITA - it seems to have the following issues:

a) Not included on Letter rate packets for some reason (even though when applying postage it shows IOSS as an enhancement).

b) The IOSS number is not automatically inserted when adding items to a manual order - you have to copy and paste it every time

c) If I do NOT enter the IOSS number when adding items, the IOSS icon does not appear on the label and I assume that the information is not sent electronically either.

d) When editing the contents it was at…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello and thank you for your suggestions.

IOSS is not currently applicable to letter format shipments.

Please review your customs settings and ensure you have the setting to automatically apply IOSS numbers enabled.

That is correct, if you do not supply an IOSS number, or the order was not imported from a marketplace that has provided their IOSS number for the order, then it will not be shipped under the IOSS scheme.

19. Allow collections to be cancelled more flexibly.

Currently we're unable to cancel booked collections after midnight on the preceding day. Occasionally this means a poor postie turns up to collect and we have to send them away empty handed. Surely it should be possible to implement a more flexible cancellation system so that RM time is not wasted. Cancellation before 6/7am on the booked day would be much better. Thanks.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello and thank you for your considerate comment. Unfortunately, this is the latest time at which we can currently process cancellations. We will update our help pages if greater flexibility, such as shorter notice, becomes available. 

Many thanks 

Click & Drop Team 

20. Email notification wording

Yesterday I performed a test of the customer email notification to see it it would be of any use to our workflow.

Bit of info as to my workflow. Not only do I post direct to my customers, I also post on their behalf to their customers. To do this I have their details set up as different Trading Names so that all their details appear on any post or customs labels.

The test I performed was for an item posted direct to one of my customer's customers so the postage label had her details etc on it. For the…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base