General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Trading names through API

I am passing the "tradingName" parameter but it is not being picked up by the API within Click and Drop.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Click & Drop (Registered) OBA Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Customs labels

Please can you change the Click and Drop label system. We send numerous bulk parcels overseas and it is very confusing when the postage label and customs label are printed separately. We would greatly appreciate this be looked into. Thank you

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Click & Drop (Registered) OBA Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Allow us to buy return lables

We use Click & Drop to send 5-10 parcels a week. But I cannot buy a label to email to a client to return parcels to us. This is because you auto-populate the Sender field with our address. Can you change your software so that we can edit the 'sender' field to be our suppliers address, then I can buy a label with us as the recipient and email it to them to use.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Click & Drop (Registered) Personal Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. CN22 for BFPO

All BFPO require a CN22. Also in order to get the correct postage customers need to use the BF1 Postcode rather than the BFPO. BF1 and BFPO are classed as UK addresses, All BF1 postcodes and BFPO should automatically generate a CN22 like overseas addresses do.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Click & Drop (Registered) OBA Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your suggestion. We are making changes to support the generation of CN documents for BFPO addresses, we will update the status here when we begin to implement this feature.

Kind regards,

The Click & Drop Team

5. apply same shipping service on multiple orders with different weights

we have over 100 order each day, which are sent by tracked service and every order has different weight, can you add the feature to apply shipping service to all but keep the entered weight for the order? As currently it is not possible to do that, as it asks to enter same weight for all, only way is to do one by one manually which is bonkers..

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Do not require two digit months when importing orders

Order import will reject dates such as "9/19/22" (for 19th September).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. LET ADD NEW PACAKGES TO SAME DAY COLLECTION

Hi Royal Mail,

Once one collection is made, let people add additional packages if the postman was still not here. It would save You a lot of time and money and fuel.

Let me explain, I ordered collection yesterday for 3 packages,
    meantime I sold another 3 items, and made labels, and the collection date is the next day... My postman hasn't been here yet, so he could easily take "the tomorrow's" packages, and this way avoid coming here tomorrow. Maybe change the way You book collections by Address and not package? Like UPS does. You can add as many…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Click & Drop (Registered) Personal Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Manifests

Can you stop manifests automatically being done once the estimated mailing date has been reached - it is an issue when you do this as clients may not have paid by this date and therefore mail isn't sent and then monies are not due to Royal Mail - why can't we manifest when we are ready to despatch???

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Give 1st Class & 2nd Class Mail an Acceptance Scan

When 1st Class & 2nd Class Click and Drop Mail is taken to a Post Office, the label is scanned. However, as an 'untracked' service, this acceptance scan isn't recorded online.

My suggestion is for this to be recorded as an acceptance scan, allowing in-app proof of postage to be generated, as well as total visibility for customers.

I take a large amount of C&D Mail to Post Offices, and occasionally, mistakes are made, so I don't receive physical proof of postage for every item - as has happened today. The reliance on paper receipts would be reduced by implementing…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. add Big Cartel to integrated online stores

I understand there are many options for online stores but it would be good if Big Cartel could be added

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. company name field not being pulled from Amazon API

for some reason the company name field exists in the Amazon order detail but not in the Click&Drop integration import. This has happened several times since mid August.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Tracking: Show a shipment has been 'Collected'

When using the "Book a collection" service, It would be nice if the scan that the postman did on collection would update the tracking status.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Provide an option for a smaller label to stick on small Click and Drop parcels.

I send parcels to family in Australia and the postage is often significantly cheaper online but if it’s a small package, the label that prints out is too big for the available space. Is there a way to print out a smaller version of the postage label rather than having to pay a higher price at the Post Office?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. In Open Orders -> Channel header's filter button -> Filter Value, drop down list is showing deleted integrations

Hi,
    A few weeks ago our Etsy integration was broken. After deleting the old ones and adding the new ones, the old integration names are still showing in the drop down 'Filter Value' list under Channel header. The Etsy logo for the deleted integration is showing grey.

Can you please remove the deleted integration entries on the Channel's filter value? They are not showing in our Integration settings.

Thank you.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Being able to see the dispatch date after applying postage

When we are not getting a collection on the day we are applying postage, we change the dispatch date but we are unable to check that the correct dispatch date has been entered for all orders. If there was a way to see the dispatch date that had been applied this would be beneficial so we could re-apply the postage to any that were not correct.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Importing shipping option straight in from Woo based on the customers order

In much the same way we have to manually add the commercial invoice and date when we batch everything up (separate feature request), we are also having to select the 'standard' or 'tracked' shipping option for every order. Am I missing something here, but there must be a way of getting that information automatically imported / transferred over from the Woo order details. If not can you look at this please. We currently only offer 1st and 1st Signed for, and International Standard, and International Tracked.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Pull "Partially Fulfilled" orders from shopify

At the moment only Unfulfilled orders are pulled from shopify. If any order has an e-gift card or any digital product, then these orders are set to "Partially Fulfilled" (as the digital element is fulfilled automatically), and these do not then flow downstream into C&D in order to buy the postage for the unfulfilled part of the order which is the bit that needs posting.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Clarify what Despatched means for collection!

I have booked a collection for a TRacked 48 - Do I or Do I not mark it as despatched or does this happen automatically when the parcel is picked up & scanned? - It just isn't clear what I am meant to do.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Show collections on Dashboard

Why can't I see booked collections linked to items on the dashboard. I have the email confirming the collection and apart from that only the payment record. Nothing about the status - late etc.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Manifested... Orders dispatched today zero

Click and Drop Manifested orders are not showing on the dashboard. Orders dispatched today say 0 (zero).
    It is also not notifying ebay that the orders have been dispatched, having to mark as dispatched manually.
    Same on Amazon
    Same on Shopify
    Same on Woocommerce
    So appears to be a Click and Drop issue.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base