Skip to content

General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

279 results found

1. Print barcode labels Instead of paperwork

So I think something should be done about the required paperwork from click and drop. It is a massive pain having to use a printer only for my click and drop paperwork. I was thinking what if maybe you could do something with just the 4x6 labels like print off barcodes that can be cut out and stuck on tags for each bag and when they are scanned it will bring up the manifest data.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Clear old collections that have been collected

I have a stockpile of old booked collections in my orders. They were collected but, for reasons known only to themselves, the postmen didn't scan them in so they remain on my account. It's just a niggle but these old orders sat there are a bug and there's nothing I can do at my end to remove them.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Fix Invoices to show actual amount / vat paid

Every month we download your VAT Invoice for our accounts.
    However it is always incorrect compared to the amounts of postage/VAT we have paid within the month.
    We have our pre-payments in the accounts form each payment made as per the amounts on the individual payment but the invoice is completely wrong.

The VAT invoice should be the same as what we have paid in the month it should never be different and we have to then make manual adjustments.

The problem is we dont know is it the invoice or the individual batch payments that is correct! As we…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Urgently Stop Allowing Free Unauthorised Tracked Returns

Click & Drop allows the public to send anything back using our Tracking numbers for free at any time for any reason and we are not told.

I discovered this when I was billed for a Return to Sender label but I don't have Tracked return labels set up in my OBA account.

Trying to understand how I have been billed for a Return to Sender label, I went on the public Click & Drop website and discovered that it was possible to book a collection for a free return by entering one of our Tracked 24/48 or Special Delivery…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Edit package contents does not currently work on mobile or ipad devices - the screen width does not allow the user to edit. Please update.

The edit package contents interface does not work on mobile or ipad devices as the pop-up screen width extends beyond the size of the screen. The screen width needs to be set to x% rather than fixed pixels/width.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Order checkboxes not de-selecting

When multiple orders are selected to generate labels they then move to the 'Orders ready for despatch' section. When you view that section the checkboxes for those orders are sill selected. As I have discovered, when you go to delete a single order from the three dot menu within the order, any other orders with checkboxes still selected are also deleted. This is a major flaw and does not happen in the old interface.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Add option to print only postage labels without order information

I would like to be able to print postage labels without out the order information included. I know you can have this as a spearate sheet but I do not want the order information at all as I can print a packaging slip from shopify already.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Allow impersonating batch/orders when uploading them via Click & Drop API

At the moment Orders/Batches submitted using API are without any user assigned. This makes it hard for users to find the batch they have created using our CRM. Tags that are allowed for items are not helpful as they are shown only in "order view" but not when viewing the Batches.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Make it so we can edit the batch name

When making a batch it would be good to have the option to change the name of it so on the batches page they can be differentiated easily and I can print the one I want.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. The whole site needs looking at it is so messy and unclear.

The designer must have thought what a colourful site which it is but it ends there. Most of us want a clear easy to understand system. The section asking do you want to print yourself has both options in each box. After filling in the forms for one letter the checkout box said 2 items I spent an age looking for the second only to find it was the free collection

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. show maxmimum possible price for the chosen service, or price guide that retlates to account

The reason given for not showing us the price for a service is that prices are not calculated until after they are manifested because of discounts. But what I would like to see, when I am choosing a service, is the price of that service before it is discounted. For me this is so that I can see the prices that I should be charging the customer. If not this then a price guide that relates to the service that I'm using on the main menu because I find it hard to find the price guide that relates to my…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I just spent ten ******* minutes looking for a VAT receipt. Still havn't found it.

I just spent ten ******* minutes looking for a VAT receipt. Still havn't found it. Why is the UI so ******* **** for the Royal Mail. And also why can nobody tell the difference between the different type of accounts. You need to invest in a system that people can understand.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Recipient ID Number

Recipient ID number/

Posted to Portugal, RM asked for this, YET? no where to put it. Good thinking as always RM, ask for the number but hey we had to write it on the packet, its digital ,maybe add a little note next to the IOSS for areas that need this.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Stop automatically manifesting orders after business hours

It is currently 01/11/23 at 19:27, and my orders which I printed around 30 minutes ago have been automatically manifested.

Why are they being manifested after business hours?

People like myself who do not have any time to complete orders earlier in the day have to deal with customer service emailing me threatening to add extra fees. If you do not offer an after-hours service, don't bother to force this upon people. It makes no sense.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Please decrease refresh time for eBay orders or add an refresh button!

Please shorten the refresh interval for the requests sent to eBay. Since you are using the paid eBay API, why are the requests so infrequent? It is currently set to 5 or 10 minutes; please reduce it to at least 60 seconds. Alternatively, add a refresh button to allow quicker retrieval of orders from eBay.

Additionally, a dashboard with a hot reload feature would be ideal for Royal Mail. This would allow us to see incoming orders immediately without needing to refresh the page. Implementing this would likely require libraries like Vue.js or React. As a developer myself, I believe…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Re-instate 'Product Details' into the batches page

Since this function has been removed our order processing time has dramatically increased.

Historically, we would batch our orders into product types, and then within the batches page, we would open that batch and it would show each product description, so we can quickly note the size or colour etc for each order.

Since this has been removed, we either have to open each order individually, or we have to head back to the marketplace of each order and search for each one.

Please re-instate this.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Import Shopify orders for specified locations only

We have a Shopify setup with multiple locations - retail stores and an ecommerce warehouse. At present Click and Drop pulls in orders for all locations, regardless of the location selected for the integration. This means that our retail store orders come in to Click and Drop as well and are in danger of being duplicated. Please only import orders for the specified location.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Per item postage costs from OBA on reporting

The reporting tool on the C&D page is great - it shows absolutely everything you need, except how much you have been charged to actually send the item.

I appreciate that the 2 systems, C&D and OBA invicing are separate, but if the C&D system is able to show you which Sales Order an item is attributed to, is there not a mechanism by which you can attach the cost of sending each item to the report?

The report we use is: https://business.parcel.royalmail.com/reports/manifested-orders

The issue we have is that we are contracted to supply Business 2 Buesiness, and as such…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. CSV download

All of your reports are available as XLS downloads - can you please offer these as CSV downloads, so that they are able to be imported into other systems?

We run multiple systems and would look to import tracking details into accounting systems, and online shopping systems, and they all take CSV as the standard format for any data import. Currently we have to download the XLS, open it in Office, and export as a CSV.

XLS files are great for formatting text, or using multiple tabs for sheets. Where a single sheet of plain data is being transfered, this…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. WARNING ⚠️ click and drop now operating illegally

ATTENTION EMMA GILTHORPE CEO.
    YOU HAVE RECENTLY MADE CLICK AND DROP ILLEGAL BY VIOLATION OF THE HUMAN RIGHTS ACT 1998 FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION ARTICLES AND BREACH OF OUR RIGHTS TO CREATE OUR OWN PERSONAL STATEMENT . DATA IS A LEGAL STATEMENT BY WRIT OF ADDRESS. YOU PRETEND WE CAN EDIT THE SENDER ADDRESS DETAILS STILL, BUT YOU DISABLED EDIT & ADD TO CART. UNLESS WE SELECT YOUR ADDRESS SUGGESTIONS.

THIS IS ILLEGAL. WE ARE REQUIRED LEGAL FREEDOM OF STATEMENT WHAT THE ADDRESS IS. AND FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION. YOU ARE PUSHING A ROBOT NON HUMAN AUTOMATED REALITY UNDER EU MODEL GLOBALIST…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base