General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Email seller when parcel is attempted

I keep getting items returned as the customer has not picked up the item from the local delivery office. Most of the time the customers say they did not get a card in the door. I then have to re-send at my expense to avoid bad feedback.

A simple solution would be to email the seller when an attempt has been made, The seller can then email the buyer to let them know it's at the local delivery office.

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Automatically 'mark as dispatched' items when scanned at post office

I think it would be great if there was an option for when the QR/barcode of the shipping label is scanned at the post office, it automatically marks the order as dispatched in the click & drop website.
    This would save the inconvenience of having to mark it as dispatched manually.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. etsy

Etsy Variations...ETSY VARIATIONS.

it takes almost an hour to go through every Etsy order to see what variation is.
    The integration is practically useless unless we can see what the actual order is!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Downloading orders from Marketplaces  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Integrate Amazon Australia into Click & Drop

Currently selling on Amazon Australia would love to see this integrated

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Please sort out the manifest bar code

I have been with C&D for two years now and my local post office ( Hesketh Drive Southport ) has never been able to scan it .
    I have tried two good printers and every print combination possible..
    its as if the lines are to close together ....

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Manifest Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Remove postage cost from total order value on Custom Declaration label

I just noticed with the latest Click&Drop update, the postage cost paid by the customer gets added to the total order value on the Customs Declaration label.
    I don't think that's correct, if the customer has to pay import fees these should be applied only to the value of the items purchased.

29 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  News from Click & Drop Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. BUG - currency values are treated as GBP values for CN22/CN23 auto detection

When I import shipments where item values are in other currencies (including a currency identifier in the upload), CAD treats the unit values as GBP. EG - I try to generate labels for an order which my customer has paid USD 300 for - the shipment should have a CN22 generated as the shipment value is lower than GBP 270/USD equivalent. However CAD thinks the shipment is worth GBP 300 as it doesn't recognise the currency identifier for the shipment value to convert this value into GBP. This means that we will be mis-declaring shipments as CN23 which will affect…

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Refunds for INR Item not received

Automated refund system for INR (Item not received)

We need to click a checkbox in C&D to apply for a lost item as this is the responsibility of RM to deliver our items

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Addressing to France - Help.

Addressing to France - The French have their postcode and City on the same line, so the *City section of the system is redundant.
    How do you bypass this?
    ie. French have 4 lines and C&D asks for a minimum 5 lines.
    (City and postcode separate).
    Putting a ',' for the csv in City doesn't work.
    Would be interesting to know how this anomoly is circumvented by users.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. postcode validation of addresses

The system automatically downloads the address from our website but without validating that the postcode matches the address. We get many addresses entered incorrectly by the customer and using the billing address with the different delivery postcode. The postcode and address do not match but Royal Mail is not using any checks or validation to check the postcode and address match. This means I am having to check all addresses one by one to see if they 'look' ok. We get quite a lot that are incorrect but they always got flagged up on DMO when we entered the postcode…

130 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

29 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your suggestions. We are planning to introduce post town validation to help ensure your order data is as correct as possible.
    We will provide further updates as soon as we are able, but we expect this feature to be completed as soon as possible.

11. Force order fetch/refresh from the eBay (other sources)

Sometimes you have to wait up to 10 mins to get new orders appeared in the C&D. Some button "force fetch" will be nice.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Downloading orders from Marketplaces  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Import Orders Tags with Shopify connection

Would be helpful if the connector imported the Shopify Order Tags as "Tags" is a relatively new column for Click & Drop

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Downloading orders from Marketplaces  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Max Sort options not appearing after 12th June 2019.

From the end of last week, we have not been able to access the Max Sort service for our overseas packages which weigh in excess of 2 kilograms. All the packages are books (i.e. printed papers) but the PS9 option is simply not appearing when postage is applied. Up to this point, we have been using Max Sort without issue for many months.

Checking in DMO, we see that the weights above 2kg are still correctly accepted for PS9. My guess is that an update to Click and Drop 'broke' the functionality meaning that Max Sort is mistakenly not appearing…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Are we able to rearrange Create order fields to our likings?

Hi, I was wondering if this was possible? I was testing out the beta version and because I manually create orders I am having to go right to the bottom of the page to fill out order reference field, is it possible to have order reference as a separate field right on top of the page? I understand its on the right side in the current version but right at the bottom in the new beta version. This is very important for businesses who produce manual orders and its not convenient at all having to scroll to the bottom of…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Give an option for smaller labels!

6" x 4" is too big a label for a lot of our large letters and spoils branding. The option to have smaller labels would be far less intrusive and look a lot better + saving paper.

Thanks

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. tracking information

It it possible to change the system so that when you Reset Order and re-print the next day the tracking would be altered automatically upon regenerating the new label with new tracking.
    This has to be done manually at present

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. a good idea to include the price of items on dispatch notes this will allow users to moniter price and act a receipt for customers

Ir would be a very good idea to include the price of a item on dispatch notes. This will allow users to moniter prices and save time having to generate and email receipts to customers at a later date

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. "Track" button

If the order had a "Track" button, it would be easy to check where the item is and its status. Because at this point you need to generate a label and pick up the tracking number from there, then go to royalmail.com and check there ... a little too complicated I think.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. "RESEND" button

It would be convenient to add a "resend" button. This way, you wouldn't have to manually enter the same address again if you need to resend a lost item.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Make recipient first name, last name and address details optional. Allow for department names.

Here is a well known address:

NS&I
    Glasgow
    G58 1SB

Now let's try that with Click & Drop. Ah, you expect a recipient name and there isn't one. OK let's use 'NS&I' as a last name rather than a company name. Ah, no, can't do that as you expect a first name as well. So let's corrupt the company name slightly and use 'NS' as the forename and '& I' as the surname. Are we done? No, because you expect address details as well and there aren't any. OK let's put 'NS&I' again to get around that. It'll look stupid…

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base