Skip to content

General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

91 results found

1. Tracking status

Tracking status, Click & Drop says this feature has been completed, but when I go to Reports, Manifested orders. The tracking status header is showing but there is no tracking information. Can this be sorted out as this would be very useful feature to keep check on the progress of our tracked mail we send via C&D without having to check each item individually .

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Add Notes on Orders

We use Click & Drop as our sole dispatching software. It would be very useful to be able to add notes to orders, whereby if a customer has a specific request for an order, and they message us, we can add this to the notes and the notes will be printed on the label sheet.

For example, "please send a blue one". Some of these details are not added at checkout, rather customers message us directly. We then have to locate the order, print it individually, and write on the individual note.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello, thank you for your suggestion.

You can already add both 'Staff Notes' and 'Customer Delivery Instructions' to an order. Customer Delivery Instructions are printed on the despatch note, whereas Staff notes are only visible in Click & Drop. You can access these notes by selecting an order and clicking 'Order details'. We hope this helps,

Kind regards

Click & Drop Team

3. Unable to search orders that are manifested

Hello. I used to be able to do this, but as of lately it doesn't work...

Basically when I search an order ID or using a buyer's post code for example, then click the order (using the search bar/results in the top right corner), nothing happens! I want to view the order information, get the tracking number etc, but I am unable to do so! on manifested orders (if the order is not yet manifested, it allows you to check the details, but not once manifested).

So imagine this situation (I am in now), a buyer asks me for a…

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Support IOSS on Letter Format Shipments

Small items of value that are sold by small businesses in the UK (through platforms such as Etsy) and sent to the EU have to be posted as a large letter in order to meet IOSS rules because Royal Mail does not print IOSS on a letter sized envelope.

Printing IOSS on a letter would save EU customers who have paid VAT at the point of ordering from paying VAT once again on receipt of the package This is more expensive than it needs to be for both parties because items such as a greeting card, a small pack of…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your suggestion.  Royal Mail made changes in 2019 to reflect the Universal Postal Union requirements regarding items of Non-Personal Correspondence (NPC), ie Goods.  Many countries only accept NPC as Parcel format and wherever possible Royal Mail has retained an up to Large Letter format.  IOSS, and other pre-registered VAT Schemes, are available for all NPC products and ‘letter-sized’ goods may be sent on these services.  All goods must be sent on NPC services as they require full electronic Customs Data and electronically processed Customs Declarations.

5. Clicking an Order in the Search Box Doesn't work

If I search for an order in the search box it will appear, but then when I click on the order in the search, nothing comes up. So as of now cannot see and view any historic orders and print off proof of posting or tracking numbers etc

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Delivery reference number for standard services

When you use BPL1 & BPL2 service for large letter, the 2D Barcode number is not displayed on the order page in Click & Drop.

This is always generated when you purchase the label, so I am not sure why this information is not able to be put on the order and then when the manifest is generated, the delivery tracking number is also exported to Amazon/eBay etc

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your suggestion - Click and Drop will show you the reference number once you have printed the label. Click on the order -  On the Black bar - click on the cog wheel on the far right side and tick Tracking  number - the barcode number will then appear on your order in red.

Kind regards

Click and Drop Support

7. Support Adding Additional Shipments to a Collection Booked for Today

Once one collection is booked, let people add additional packages if the postman was still not here.

For example:
    I booked a Collection yesterday for 3 packages,
    I then sold another 3 items, but the only option is to book another collectionfor the next day

My postman hasn't been here yet, so he could easily take "tomorrow's" packages, and this way avoid coming here twice. Maybe change the way collections are booked, by Address and not package, like UPS does.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Tracking: Show a shipment has been 'Collected'

When using the "Book a collection" service, It would be nice if the scan that the postman did on collection would update the tracking status.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Logos on labels

Hi - Would it be possible to now remove the Birmingham 2022 logo from the labels and going forward could this be more of an OPT IN to include on labels rather than it has to be included on labels - some of our clients prefer their logo's on the labels - thank you

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Support Cloning Despatched Orders

Often, a customer returns a despatched item to swap for a different size, etc. It is currently not possible to generate a new label using the name & address details from an existing despatched order. Instead, the label for the replacement item needs to be created from scratch manually. Suggest providing a new option in the drop-down "action" box when looking at a past label order, to create a new label order using the same name, address and contact details.

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Please include an option to not print the Certificate of Posting for Online Postage

I don't need the Certificate of Posting - I get an email receipt anyway. I do want to print the shipping label on an 4x4 labels on an A4 sheet though. The Certificate prints over & wastes two labels unnecessarily.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Importing Store Shipping Method From WooCommerce With Order

We have to select the 'standard' or 'tracked' shipping option for every order.

Am I missing something here, but there must be a way of getting that information automatically imported/transferred over from the WooCommerce order details.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi and thank you for your message. I can confirm we do import the Store Shipping Method from WooCommerce. As the service as defined in WooCommerce doesn't correlate to Royal Mail services, you will need to map the store postage method to the particular service you want to apply in C&D using Shipping Rules.

Many thanks,

Click & Drop Team

13. Whats going on with C+D Add a new Address Book Entry page

I use firefox which is up to date. When i added a new address to the address book in C+D the pop up page which you fill in had a side scroll bar.
    Now that is missing.
    The only way to get to the "Create new address book entry" button and the "cancel" button at the bottom of the popup page is to set the zoom of the page at 60%. Then the text is so small i can't read it sometimes.
    There is a horizontal scroll bar, which scrolls to blank space, and is completely unnecessary as you can…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. searching and reordering past deliveries

It would be really useful to be able to do a search of past orders (by name or postcode) to bring up past deliveries and to enable quick reordering. There's no option to do this. Also, tracking of parcels should automatically link to the order without having to so a separate track and trace search

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello, 

Thank you for your feedback. Click & Drop has a search function at the top right which will allow you to identify past and present orders. 

Kind Regards, 

Click & Drop Support 

15. Support Sorting & Filtering Orders by SKU

Add SKU as an option on the orders ready to print page so they can be ordered by SKU. We print in SKU order but it would be very helpful to be able to see and select certain SKUs before printing for picking purposes.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Amazon and eBay Valid Tracking VTR

When manifests are scanned on handover this should automatically generate a handover scan (and upload to each store) for each tracking number associated with the document.

This would save us all a lot of time and money and we could put this issue behind us.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi, thanks for your suggestion. Amazon and eBay integrations have their order status updated to despatched once the orders have been manifested. If you are having difficulties with your shipping updates, please contact help desk.

Kind regards

The Click & Drop Team

17. Option to switch off the Commonwealth Games logo

Option to switch off the Commonwealth Games logo from printing - this new forced addition to Click And Drop is unwelcome:

1. it wastes a lot of ink/toner,
    2. it is distracting on the label, increasing the chances of mis-delivery
    3. for international customers, very few people care, especially outside of Commonwealth countries
    4. for international customers, it looks suspicious from a customs' point of view as though there is something in the package that isn't in the e-customs data.

Please add a switch so we can disable it.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. More convenient 'End of Day' report

It would be handy to have a concise list of all the orders that have gone out in a day.
    Maybe an option to print alongside the manifest?

The reports produced by 'Click & Drop' feature every single bit of info possible, and takes many minutes every day to delete enough stuff to fit on a piece of A4!
    (your user manual suggests you can edit the columns before producing the CSV, but this is not the case)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Send an Item site is too complicated

Site is too complicated. I am a personal customer wanting to send a parcel to a friend. Did I go to a business site? Couldn't understand all the stages. What is a 'Customer'? Is it the person sending or the recipient? It is not clear. No clear idea of what I have ordered until I have paid. Should be somewhere where it states the 'To' and 'From' before I pay.
    Even the Feedback page is too complicated.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Etsy Integration - Mark orders as dispatched Feature - Change request

Hi

When using this feature, it is marking the orders as dispatched whenever we "print a label", but it would make better sense to mark the order as dispatched once the order has been "added to a manifest" instead as this is when we indicate that an order is going to be dispatched/posted.

For example, we sometimes outsource the "packaging" of some orders to others to do for us. Because they don't have access to our systems or a label printer etc, we would print all the labels to hand over to them along with the orders to package. They…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Dear User,

Thank you for your suggestion. Please review 'Settings / Miscellaneous' and ensure you do not have the option to "Mark order as despatched when label is generated" enabled. 

If you continue to encounter difficulties, please contact the Helpdesk.

Kind regards

Click & Drop Team 

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base