General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Search Feature for manifested orders

It would be great to have a search feature for the orders you have sent. When you have a customer chasing their order you have to scroll through either by dispatch date/ alphabetical order. This is extremely time consuming. Would be much easier if there was a search box to type the customers name in to.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Woocommerce integration failure

When setting up a Woocommerce integration, it can easily fail if iThemes Security or any other tool to limit the length or content of a url is installed. This had me going for a long time until I realised what was causing the failure. The solution is to turn that off temporarily in order to set up the integration, and it would be helpful to others to include this in the instructions or troubleshooting.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  0 comments  ·  New Marketplace Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Allow services not used to be hidden or removed

Please allow delivery services not used to be hidden or removed from the order processing page to speed up the process.

Thank you

24 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Let us edit/add products to orders

Currently, we can edit an address for an order imported or even added manually. Yet we cannot amend the product details?

We need to be able to add, remove or simply edit the products that are linked to a particular order because.... customers often change their mind!

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  2 comments  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Click & Drop needs to support country of origin.

Click & Drop needs to support country of origin.

We are being told we have to send the country of origin to Royal Mail but Click & Drop doesn't support it.

https://www.royalmail.com/business/services/sending/international-data

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  4 comments  ·  Import Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. make sure only services actually available in a country appear on the services list

When generating labels to international customers, the list seems to have every service on it, even ones that are not actually available to a country.

This has been a glitch in the past and was fixed, but it seems to have come back and although I emailed someone about it twice, a month later it's still happening.
    I can't keep having to look up which tracked/signed services are available to a country every time I do a label.

21 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  3 comments  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Allow return address to be part of dropbox import

We send many orders "plain cover" (aka white label) for other companies, direct to their clients. We always have to have the customer as the return address (so their client believes it is coming from our customer) In DMO we had a list of approx 100 return addresses set up over the 3 years we used it. For CnD, the list is only a dozen, but is getting out of hand already.
    As our invoicing system has the return address, better (and quick) if the return address can be imported via Dropbox / you dropbox replacement etc.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Import Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Upgrade or edit already generated label

Today I generated a label for a letter, it was a bit thick so I thought I’d double check at the post office and pay extra if neccessary. Surprise, surprise.. the answer I got was that I need to go home “reject the label” and generate a new one for large letter. Okay, not ideal but at least something.

Went home and I can’t do anything! Response from customer services was to generate a new label without any comment on the money I have paid for the first one.

Any suggestions?

The only other thing I found was to send…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Give us guidance on HS codes

In your guide on the electronic pre-advice system that comes into force on the 1st January, you say to use 8 digit HS codes looked up on the gov.uk/trade-tariff website.

The export codes found on the gov.uk website seem valid for UK export documentation and Intrastat reporting, but they don't appear to be valid in many cases for customs import documents in non EU countries.

So please, tell me, when exporting to USA, for example, do I lookup the code on the UK tarrif website (not valid for imports into USA), or do I lookup the code on the USA…

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Allow import of orders with a custom status

C&D is a pain to use, so many things that it could easily do but doesn't, another thing that I can't fathom is why C&D only imports Magento orders as "Processing", trouble is with that is that we use several couriers and C&D is bringing in orders for UPS, collection orders etc. and it just makes finding orders in the list to ship even longer than it should be. We have a customer order status for "Packed - Ready to ship - Royal Fail", all I should do really is paste that description into C&D and C&D only import orders…

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Downloading orders from Marketplaces  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Fix the phone number transformation to scientific notation on CSV order import

If you use CSV format to import orders, any phone number longer than 11 digits will be converted by the CnD system to scientific notation on import.

For example: 12345678901 will become 1.23457E+11

This is a problem for international numbers as specifying the country code will make it longer than 11 digits.

The workaround is to manually converted the CSV to XLSX and apply number formatting on the phone number data, however this will add an extra step to the import process.

The proper (and simple) fix would be for CnD to correctly type convert the phone number on import.…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  6 comments  ·  Import Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Click and Drop - Drop Tracked Items at Post Office

Having used tracked services from Click & Drop without fault on a regular basis for the last 12 months with my local post office (Trafalgar Road, London, SE10), I now learn that Post Offices no longer accepts ANY Tracked Click & Drop items (this was apparently restricted to Tracker 24/48 services only). From your web site:
    "Where to drop off your parcels

Tracked items must be dropped off at a Royal Mail Customer Service Point/Enquiry Office.

Tracked items cannot be dropped off at Post Offices.

Please note that the cut off point for items to enter the Royal Mail network…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi

Royal Mail Tracked is a product in its own right and currently Post Office Limited does not accept the Royal Mail Tracked items. They do accept all other products which contain an element of tracking such as Special Delivery, Recorded Signed For, International Tracked, International Tracked & Signed and International Signed. We continue to work with our partners in the Post Office to allow them to accept the Royal Mail Tracked Product in addition and when they agree to this we will communicate out.

As there appears to be confusion surrounding the Tracked Product we will update our help content to reflect that message to make it clearer.

We will pick up your comments relating to the PO and CSP directly with the relevant people

13. Search Feature

Why is there no search option like there was in DMO?
    I need to chase up a parcel that a customer has claimed they have not received but there is no way of finding it. What was wrong with DMO? It did everything we needed it to. Now the search feature has disappeared. This is ridiculous click & Drop should be scrapped.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  2 comments  ·  Manifest Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. CSV Import Of Service and service Codes

We had a DMO account direct with yourselves for years but got approached by a company who were shipping larger amounts than us and offered better prices. So we continued to use DMO but through another account. Its been great all this time because I developed a system to create the CSV and Auto pick the Service and Service codes so all was to do was Print the Labels. Now it looks like I cant apply service Codes to this new Click & Drop System... Is this correct?

Why would 'any' volume user want to upload a CSV and then…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Import Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Andy

Click & Drop has been designed to support customers of all abilities and give options and flexibility for how our customers want to use the application, as opposed to being prescriptive in how our customers use the application.

in reference to your suggestion, the upload and automatic import of files via Dropbox, the mandatory fields are solely the name and address fields. This is to allow customers for example to utilise shipping rules. However if you specify and map the service code, weight and format in your upload file it will be enough to generate your label. If you look at the help content this specifies the available fields for importing orders depending on your needs.

https://help.parcel.royalmail.com/hc/en-gb/sections/115000366233-Creating-importing-your-orders

In terms of your service codes in your systems, in the settings section of Click & Drop, if you choose shipping services, you can map the codes you have in your…

15. Made a complaint about the only post office in our town about the postmaster wont accept click and drop 450g parcels as they do not get paid

Even though he shows a click and drop service wont accept click and drop items, stop paying the postmaster his wages as he is no longer working to Royal mails rules, P.Office is Prescot Shopping Center, Aspinall St. Prescot.
    Very disappointed that royal mail hep desk doesnt respond to complaints, BBC Business has replies as well as Ebay why not Royal Mail, is it beneath them to deal with the public?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi

i’m sorry you had this experience at your local Post Office. We have raised this with our partners in Post Office Limited and they will ensure your local branch is aware of the correct process to handle Click & Drop Mail. The only items that cannot be presented at a local Post Office are items on the Royal Mail Tracked products which must be presented at a Royal Mail Customer Service Point

Click & Drop Support

16. Make it very, very obvious that Tracked 24 and Tracked 48 services cannot be dropped off at a regular post office.

It is extremely irritating to drive 5 miles to my nearest main post office only to find out that tracked 24 and tracked 48 services are not accepted there. They need to be dropped off at customer service points and the customer service point next door to the main post office closes at 1PM! You need to make it blindingly obvious that these services are very restricted.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  New Royal Mail Products  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Amazon integration

I have been trying to create an integration with Amazon FR and GE the link provided on the click and drop site to connect with Amazon FR is a phishing link and luckily my anti virus caught it. Explanation please

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  New Marketplace Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  Admin responded

Hi Graham,

We are sorry that you have had an issue with the link to the Amazon FR Developer link. We have checked this and cannot find any issues with the link from the site. Would you be able to send any specific messages that your anti-virus software is giving you, please? If this is possible then can you send them to clickanddropsupport@royalmail.com for us to check?

Regards
    The Click & Drop Team

18. Manifest when I want

So I get a collection at 4pm and will have all sacks ready to be collected with manifest. However I keep working and packing sometimes in the evening but then C&D auto manifests at 6:30pm.....
    Does this mean those manifested at the 6:30pm slot have to be put into different sacks.

What if I want to do a bit of packing on Sat night, Sunday afternoon would it not make sense just to manifest when you want so we can pack our parcels when we want to.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Manifest Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi

For confirmation, the auto manifest option only commences if a label has been produced and no data is sent to OBA. Auto manifesting also does not run on Saturday, Sunday or Bank Holidays. In the example you have mentioned where your mail has been collected and you continue to generate labels up until 6 30, if you are taking the items to a Royal Mail Customer Service Point or Post Office counter, you should manifest again that same night to obtain your paperwork, if you are presenting them on your collection the next day alongside your next days orders, the items can all be included in the same bags per format / class combination. In this scenario the items you prepared after 16 00 would be ignored when the auto manifest process commences because you have manifested that day.

Click & Drop Support

19. Search Facility to find orders quickly. It was available on DMO.

Search Facility to find orders quickly. It was available on DMO.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Magento Mark as Dispatched

Rather than marking as dispatched and notifying customers via email and text when a label is created, it would be more useful if this happened with the order or batch is manifested.
    Occasionally we cancel or amend labels throughout the day, by which time the details have already been pushed through to Magento and sent to the customer.
    When we manifest the order or batch, this is the moment when it is completely finalised and the customer should be notified/Magento updated.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Downloading orders from Marketplaces  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Tom

this capability already exists in Click & Drop. The first point is to ensure that within the Magento Integration the ‘mark orders as despatched’ is active on your integration. Then click on the Miscellaneous tab on the area and turn off the ‘mark as despatched when label is generated’, this then sends the data when you manifest your items

Darren

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base