General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. my click and drop has completely reset since i clicked the message to help testing

i clicked the message to help testing the website and since then my click and drop is completely unusable.every page i click on comes up with an error.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Update and Inform you Post Office Network branches and operatives on Click&Drop

I have just had two parcels refused to be accepted at my local post office branch as they said the last post had already gone, even though my items were still in date to be posted by the end of. I have contacted customer support who advised that they should not have refused them and should have taken them even though the last post had gone from that branch. This branch have advised me previously that they can accept click&drop items provided it is still in date but this now varies depending on the day. Branches promoting click&drop need to…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you all for your suggestions. All Click & Drop mail can be taken to your local Post Office except for Tracked 24/48 services. Those must go to your nearest Royal Mail Customer Service Point.
    If you encounter difficulties with a particular Post Office Branch, we would urge you to make a complaint directly to Royal Mail or the Post Office.
    https://personal.help.royalmail.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/307/~/how-do-i-make-a-complaint%3F

3. Live Service Status - Save us Calling When server down

How about a live service status, service was down 13th March 2018 for 3 hours in the morning and is down again this morning 14th March - To save me 20 minutes hold time on the phone just to confirm issue is your side, how about a server status button on homepage - so we can all see the issue is Royal Mail side and we can then see when your back up online.

19 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

24 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  Admin responded

Hi,

Thank you for your comment. At Click & Drop we take the performance of the site and the availability of the features to our customers very seriously.

We were aware that some of our customers experienced performance issues recently and during these times our engineers worked hard to resolve the issues that were in our control and to ensure they do not reoccur.

In order to improve the visibility of the status of the site and it’s components we have listened to your comments and have now added a Live Status Page at https://clickanddrop.statuspage.io/ where you can check the status of the site. We also post status updates on the Click & Drop Twitter account at @click_and_drop

We do apologies for any inconvenience caused, however we are confident that the intermittent issues that some users experienced recently have been now resolved

Regards
    The Click & Drop Team

4. EKM Intergration

Hello, please consider integration with EKM.com.This would be very useful. Thanks

377 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

418 comments  ·  New Marketplace Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Click & Drop needs to support country of origin.

Click & Drop needs to support country of origin.

We are being told we have to send the country of origin to Royal Mail but Click & Drop doesn't support it.

https://www.royalmail.com/business/services/sending/international-data

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  4 comments  ·  Import Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Provide the tracking we were promised over 12 months ago for LARGE LETTERS

95% of my postings are large letters, I was talked into switching to Click and Drop in 2016, even though I said I mainly send large letters. RM said no problem

12 months later STILL waiting every time I ask, the reply its coming soon.

I am being scammed daily by claims of non receipt, cant use signed for as most products £9.99, so would eat up all of my profit.

PLEASE sort this out NOW Royal Mail !!!

65 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

34 comments  ·  News from Click & Drop Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Delivery confirmation on large letters for OBA customers has now been activated in Click & Drop and customers can now see the delivery confirmation number in the tracking ID field and click to see the delivery status in our tracking systems. This is also fed to marketplaces if mark as despatched is selected and also in the reports area within Click & Drop.

Click & Drop Support

7. Make the Large Letter Delivery Confirmation work.

When clicking the Delivery Confirmation number from Click & Drop, the main RM site says service not trackable.

When emailing support they are able to manually check it, would just like it to work for us.

48 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

25 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Landscape DL Envelope Format

I have been an online postage customer for a number of years whilst representing a number businesses. Prior to "Online Postage", I used "SmartStamp". I found both offerings to be extremely beneficial in the sending of business mail.

I note that online postage is being replaced in 2018 and the only option will be to use Click & Drop.

Whilst Click & Drop seems an excellent option for traders using the eBay and other marketplaces, I rarely buy and sell products and simply use the Royal Mail website for business mail. As a result, purchasing dispatch note labels is of…

74 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

58 comments  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  Admin responded

Hi,

We are pleased to announce that the functionality to print labels in a landscape orientation for letters is now available in Click & Drop.

Should you have any questions with regard to this please do not hesitate to contact the Support Team at clickanddropsupport@royalmail.com

Thanks
    The Click & Drop Team
    OBA Customers can find more information about other features included in the latest release at https://help.parcel.royalmail.com/hc/en-gb/articles/115004554734-Latest-release-information-Online-Business-Account-customers-

Non-OBA Customers can find more information about other features included in the latest release at https://help.parcel.royalmail.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360001157233-Latest-release-information-Personal-account-customers-

9. Print on sticky labels

Enable label printing on 4 per page labels like you used to on the previous service. 1 per A4 sheet is TERRIBLY wasteful.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Add the option to set a future shipping date in the Field Mapping sections, when importing orders via a spreadsheet

We prepare our orders in advance, and in DMO, it was very easy to set a future shipping date. Now, to set a future shipping date, I have to manually go in and do it - negating the ease of having shipping rules.

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  7 comments  ·  Import Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Click and Drop - Drop Tracked Items at Post Office

Having used tracked services from Click & Drop without fault on a regular basis for the last 12 months with my local post office (Trafalgar Road, London, SE10), I now learn that Post Offices no longer accepts ANY Tracked Click & Drop items (this was apparently restricted to Tracker 24/48 services only). From your web site:
    "Where to drop off your parcels

Tracked items must be dropped off at a Royal Mail Customer Service Point/Enquiry Office.

Tracked items cannot be dropped off at Post Offices.

Please note that the cut off point for items to enter the Royal Mail network…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi

Royal Mail Tracked is a product in its own right and currently Post Office Limited does not accept the Royal Mail Tracked items. They do accept all other products which contain an element of tracking such as Special Delivery, Recorded Signed For, International Tracked, International Tracked & Signed and International Signed. We continue to work with our partners in the Post Office to allow them to accept the Royal Mail Tracked Product in addition and when they agree to this we will communicate out.

As there appears to be confusion surrounding the Tracked Product we will update our help content to reflect that message to make it clearer.

We will pick up your comments relating to the PO and CSP directly with the relevant people

12. How do you import an order with multiple items for customs

How on earth do you import (via dropbox) a order with more than 1 item?
    I've avoided using items until now, but obviously I need to add electronic customs information now for some overseas countries.
    I can see how you can give details on 1 item (and the example .xls shows this), but how on earth do you give multiple items within 1 package, each with a different country of origin and customs code???
    I cannot find any documentation for this. At least with DMO, all information for on demand was in 1 document, so you knew where to look! …

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Import Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Thanks for your reply. May I suggest a quicker, easier way for me to automate Click and Drop. It should be possible for users to log-in usin

May I suggest a quicker, easier way for me to automate Click and Drop. It should be possible for users to log-in using the option of ‘Sending a one-off or handful of items’ on Click and Drop.

Logging-in would allow the user to set the same postage and a return address for items. Please could you forward this simple idea to your Click and Drop developer. It would save me (and many thousands of other users) a lot of time.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. include a link in the confirmation email to the click and drop label

I tried using the service without creating account using the option for 'one-off or a handful of items'. In the pages I'd navigated to get there it had indicated I could use this for a few items at once. It took me through each item one at a time and I assumed I could go back and find all of them to group the labels on a page. It didn't - it seems the confirmation page was the only place I had the one-off chance to access each label. Now I have no way to access 2 out of 3…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Search Feature

Why is there no search option like there was in DMO?
    I need to chase up a parcel that a customer has claimed they have not received but there is no way of finding it. What was wrong with DMO? It did everything we needed it to. Now the search feature has disappeared. This is ridiculous click & Drop should be scrapped.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  2 comments  ·  Manifest Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Tell me where to download the desktop app from

You sent me a message about your all singing all dancing app - but no link as to where to download it from!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Update order import field specification to include latest fields

Update order import field specification to include latest fields, field format max length etc. including for country of origin (does this include ISO 2 letter and 3 letter country code?) and harmonised customs codes lengths

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Import Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Add Email Address Field to the Address Book

Can you please add a field in the address book so we can add a customers email address to their record!

When I create a manual order from a customer in my address book, I would like the email address field on the Order to be populated with the customers email address automatically. This way, I can send dispatch and tracking information automatically to the customer.

Currently there is no field for email address in the address book, even though our old DMO system did have this.

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  5 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Manifest when I want

So I get a collection at 4pm and will have all sacks ready to be collected with manifest. However I keep working and packing sometimes in the evening but then C&D auto manifests at 6:30pm.....
    Does this mean those manifested at the 6:30pm slot have to be put into different sacks.

What if I want to do a bit of packing on Sat night, Sunday afternoon would it not make sense just to manifest when you want so we can pack our parcels when we want to.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Manifest Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi

For confirmation, the auto manifest option only commences if a label has been produced and no data is sent to OBA. Auto manifesting also does not run on Saturday, Sunday or Bank Holidays. In the example you have mentioned where your mail has been collected and you continue to generate labels up until 6 30, if you are taking the items to a Royal Mail Customer Service Point or Post Office counter, you should manifest again that same night to obtain your paperwork, if you are presenting them on your collection the next day alongside your next days orders, the items can all be included in the same bags per format / class combination. In this scenario the items you prepared after 16 00 would be ignored when the auto manifest process commences because you have manifested that day.

Click & Drop Support

20. Selecting the position of a label to be printed

In the, soon to be defunct, On Line Postage system you are able to click to tell the 'system' which label position on a sheet of 2 or 4 you would like to print. Why have you gone back to the ark by not having this on Click and Drop? I run a very small business and have sporadic orders. I have logoed labels. At the moment I just click on the label position I want to use in the On Line Postage system and it's printed out. Lovely! I tried the Click and Drop system today...if I want to…

47 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

52 comments  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We’re pleased to announce this functionality is now available for customers accessing Click & Drop with Paypal. To access this feature, click on settings and templates, choose the A4 template and 4 per A4 option. You will then be given the choice of where to start printing when you print your label.

Thanks for you patience whilst we delivered this feature.

Click & Drop Support

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base