Skip to content

General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

89 results found

1. Single Button to Clear Filters

It would be good to have a single click reset function available in the table header; rather than the 2 click.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Issue with EU customs - Bug?

Despite filling in all of the customs information and attaching forms CN22 / CN23 via Click & Drop to my packets, I am starting to get an increased number of issues raised by customs in EU countries.

They seem to want more information from the recipient (such as national id and tax information), or a letter from me confirming the items in the packets (!), or a commercial invoice (despite the customs label and included invoice in the packet). Actually Spain said "the necessary documentation can only be sent by the sender" but they asked for id on the recipient(!)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your message. We aren't aware of any universal tax identifier requirements for Spain or Italy, however, depending on the nature of the goods and transmission, further information may be requested by the receiving customs to ensure the shipment is fully compliant. 

If you have a specific example of a shipment, please contact the helpdesk with the details of the shipment, so that we can investigate if there are any anomalies.

Many thanks

Click & Drop

3. Tracking: Show a shipment has been 'Collected'

When using the "Book a collection" service, It would be nice if the scan that the postman did on collection would update the tracking status.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. New Orders Grid: Product Name is Truncated. Show Full Product Name

The new beta Orders Grid is less-usable for our business as the product name is truncated, showing ... at the end.

Our unique product code to identify the item that was sold is at the end of the product name, therefore we will have to manually check eBay + Amazon to see what the customer has actually ordered.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Support IOSS on Letter Format Shipments

Small items of value that are sold by small businesses in the UK (through platforms such as Etsy) and sent to the EU have to be posted as a large letter in order to meet IOSS rules because Royal Mail does not print IOSS on a letter sized envelope.

Printing IOSS on a letter would save EU customers who have paid VAT at the point of ordering from paying VAT once again on receipt of the package This is more expensive than it needs to be for both parties because items such as a greeting card, a small pack of…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your suggestion.  Royal Mail made changes in 2019 to reflect the Universal Postal Union requirements regarding items of Non-Personal Correspondence (NPC), ie Goods.  Many countries only accept NPC as Parcel format and wherever possible Royal Mail has retained an up to Large Letter format.  IOSS, and other pre-registered VAT Schemes, are available for all NPC products and ‘letter-sized’ goods may be sent on these services.  All goods must be sent on NPC services as they require full electronic Customs Data and electronically processed Customs Declarations.

6. Shopify import Partialy Fulfilled Orders

Currently, only unfulfilled orders are imported from Shopify.
    Partially Fulfilled Orders are not imported.

This is a deal breaker for me as Evri does this automatically so I will be moving my business elsewhere until this is fixed.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Save Column Customisation Settings

Please log into Click and Drop and select orders > overview, at the end of the column headings on the right hand side there is a small white cog wheel (see below) select this and from the drop down select store postage method, this will display which postage method your customers have selected. THIS CANT BE SAVED, this needs to have save function so you can see this everytime if you wish, instead of having to do it for every login.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello and thank you for your suggestion. Click & Drop  saves your column customisation settings on your computer. If your column customisations are not being saved for when you log back in, please check your cache and cookie settings. 

Many thanks

Click & Drop Team

8. Support Filtering the Orders Grid by Country

On the Beta version of OBA Click and Drop, you can sort by country, but you can't filter. When you try to click the drop down menu by 'Country', the whole section closes down as if you clicked off it. Needs fixing before the final build is released.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Most complicated eBay order integration system possible

WOW!!! When I post something through eBay I click "Buy postage label", enter "Weight", click "Type of item" and select "Postage service". Takes less than a minute and label is printed. Having to manually upload a spreadsheet with all the details would take hours. For the sake of a few pence in savings it is definitely NOT worth my time. Why can't you do what eBay and other couriers do which is automatically import everything except the weight and service required. Surely it can't be that difficult. eBay, Parcel2Go, Parcel Monkey, DespatchBay etc. all do it. Or am I missing…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Update the system to show Tracked 24 and 48 items can be dropped off at post office

I understand dropping off Tracked 24 and 48 items at a post office was not allowed until relatively recently.
    The 'https://www.royalmail.com/sending/uk/tracked-24' page clearly states 'Alternatively, you can choose to print and apply your own label and drop your Tracked 24 items off at a Post Office or at a Parcel Postbox near you.'

However in several places, the web site and click and drop instructions have not been updated to reflect this.

For example, the 'https://send.royalmail.com/' page has a graphic for the 'Print at home' option which suggests 'Take your item to a Post Office' but…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Allow your customer service reps to open links

Several times, when I have had to contact the click and drop support email, I have to laboriously explain something using attached photographs, while a brief videoclip would have demonstrated the problem far more clearly. I posted a short video on YouTube but was told that you aren't allowed to open external links. I get that there are security implications, but you seem to be the only support service that can't open links. I deal with dozens of others (web hosts, payment processors, etc.) - they have no problem with external links!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Click & Drop Desktop 32 Bit Has Stopped Working

Click & Drop Desktop has been working fine for several years on my 32bit pc. Today, it popped a msg up "64 bit Windows is required" and exited. Every time I try to run it since, it says "you have logged in" then about 5 seconds later "64 bit Windows is required" and the program exits.

The file Click & Drop™ Desktop.exe on my pc hasn't been modified for 10mths so it must be something at your end.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Unable to search orders that are manifested

Hello. I used to be able to do this, but as of lately it doesn't work...

Basically when I search an order ID or using a buyer's post code for example, then click the order (using the search bar/results in the top right corner), nothing happens! I want to view the order information, get the tracking number etc, but I am unable to do so! on manifested orders (if the order is not yet manifested, it allows you to check the details, but not once manifested).

So imagine this situation (I am in now), a buyer asks me for a…

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Provide advance notice of Royal Mail postage price changes

It would be helpful if a message was provided to users when they log in to warn them of any upcoming price changes to Royal Mail's postal services, say 1-2 weeks in advance.

This would allow users to proactively made adjustments to their own shipping charges as necessary rather than having to monitor the Royal Mail website for price changes or else get caught out unexpectedly.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your suggestion.  Customers who have an OBA account with Royal Mail are emailed the details of our price changes 30 days prior to any tariff change alongside the consumer communication campaigns we push out via our communications teams for non-account customers.  We will consider how we can improve this in future changes

15. Clicking an Order in the Search Box Doesn't work

If I search for an order in the search box it will appear, but then when I click on the order in the search, nothing comes up. So as of now cannot see and view any historic orders and print off proof of posting or tracking numbers etc

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Improvements to the New Orders Grid

Add the ability to filter by country.
    Add the ability to sort by weight.
    Add option to turn off product images.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello and thank you for your suggestions. You can sort by weight in the new grid using the Package Format column, you can sort and filter by country using the Customer column. You can toggle the display of product images on and off using the Product Details column.

Many thanks

Click & Drop Team

17. New beta screen flow not reflecting previous flow

On a personal account, the new beta screen flow does not behave the same as the previous version.

If I have several orders going to multiple international and domestic addresses I can select them all and then choose on the next screen which to apply postage to (say domestic). Enter the details and the screen returns to the original selection page. The previous version went back so that I could select other orders from the initial selection rather than effectively starting the process again.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello and thank you for your suggestion. We have improved the flow so that when applying postage to a mixed batch of international and domestic shipments you will be returned to a screen with only the initial selected orders. Further, this screen offers quick actions to select just domestic orders, international orders or orders to the EU.

Many thanks

Click & Drop Team

18. Tiktok Seller Integration

Is there any road map for Tiktok seller integration?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Reinstate The "Book a collection" Link After Paying

Please can you return to having the "book a collection" link immediately after paying. This has disappeared this week.
    Now I can only book a collection as a separate activity prior to marking packages as "despatched".

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. BUG : Shopify integration is ignoring edited packages

Scenario

• Some of our customer orders get fulfilled and shipped separately
    • We need to split shipments
    • We edit the package as required on Click & Drop before creating label

Expected Result

• Integration with Shopify should only auto-fulfil the items and add tracking as per the edited package so that the remaining items can be shipped separately.

Actual Result

• The integration is ignoring any edits to packages and is adding tracking within Shopify to all items on an order.
    • This is incredibly unhelpful and provides enormous scope for customers orders to then not be fulfilled as required.

Proposed Solutions

1. Provide the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello and thank you for your suggestion. You can disable shipping updates for your Shopify store as described in your proposed solution. Please review settings / Integrations / Shopify and disable the option 'Mark orders as despatched on channel'.

We are making changes to support splitting orders and will provide updates here and in our release communications when this feature becomes available.

Many thanks

Click & Drop Team 

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base