General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Restore Channel Order column on the Open Orders waiting for Postage page

You have changed the column data for the Open Orders waiting for Postage to be applied

For eBay you removed the eBay record number which was sequential based on when the order was placed

You have replaced the eBay record number with the eBay Order Reference in the Channel reference column

The eBay Order Reference is not sequential and for eBay orders that has made finding and marking orders far more difficult

With the eBay record number it was easy to pre-sort items to be posted into sequential order and that made finding and marking the item to be posted…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add 2nd Option Sort Printing Label Order - By Name, Product, SKU,

In settings labels print order

Have a 2nd sort labeling

option for example

Option 1: Sort by order date, sort by order number, order newest, oldest

then 2nd option to be more specific
    Option 2: Sort by Customer name, Sku's, Quantity

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Hanging...

Click & Drop is hanging this morning - first time I've experienced it, otherwise, fine, thanks for now being able to print multiple labels on one A4 sheet after years struggling on the old system.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Stock Management Features

I would like to see stock management features.

Stock.
    Cost price
    Total cost.

As as a basic start.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Product Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Scanning of UK signed for services

It would be great if you didn't have to go the post office to get signed for parcels/letters scanned. Many other couriers you don't need to do take it to their depot to have your parcels scanned first. With many post offices closing, it's going to become more difficult to use this service. I'd like to be able to either drop off my signed for parcels or put letters in the pillar box.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  New Royal Mail Products  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Split into batches in the import file

We import a large number of orders to Click and Drop daily but we keep having to split the import file into smaller import files to create different batches and then import them into click and drop a batch at a time. We would like to be able to import one file and and specifiy each batch in the file so that we can split the batches in the import file itself. Such as batch A, B, C, D, E and so on and be able to assign different planned dates for each batch so that we can do it…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Import Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Rules for Saturday Special

At present if I import an order with a delivery method assigned as Saturday Special (or whatever else I would label it on my website), upon importing this order via the API, there is no shipping rule that allows us to select Special Delivery and to assign the Saturday option to it, so it has to be manually assigned each time, meaning we either have to remember it is a Saturday special, or every order on a friday has to be double checked just in case.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Shipping Rules  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Allow prepayment

I send about 5 parcels a day with Royal Mail. Used to do this through Drop and Go, but that option is no longer available in my area, so moved to Click and Drop.

With Drop and Go you prepay and load up the card eg £100 at a time. Your bank account therefore shows a limited number of entries which is good.

With Click and Drop I'm spending £2 or £3 a day. All these small entries are appearing on my bank account - bad.

When it comes to book-keeping this is going to cause a lot more work…

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Auto Manifesting or Future Manifesting Options Please

So I am guessing this has been discussed in the past.

Please enable an option for auto-manifesting to turn it off or on, with this option Future Manifesting also wouldn't be needed. Why we need to contact customer support I don't know.

The reason for this should be fairly obvious. Our mail is done by average weight, we have large letter products that are 50g and 155g or higher. We are consistently overcharged by Royal Mail as when they are manifested together they average out higher than they should.

Second reason being, since a paper manifest is needed (why?) if…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Manifest Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Train all Post Offices to accept Mail

I signed up with Click and Drop on the provision it would be possible to drop mail off at a Post Office. Both my local Post Offices have said they can't accept them. The reason being? Neither of them had heard of Click and Drop with a manifest nor did they receive training.

This means I have to try and catch the local delivery Office (8 mile round trip) before 11am (they are open to 1330 but complained I can't drop off mail as it misses the pick up).

It is pretty much impossible to meet this without working late…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. My review after 2 years with Royal Mail Click and Drop

First of all, I will start with pros and cons and my review will follow.

Pros:

-For Letter and Large Letter sized items, Royal Mail is by far the most competitive prices especially if you sell high volume as the rates improve

-Delivery confirmation on Royal Mail 24 / 48 considering as those services start from less than £1 is amazing

-Software integration for Click and Drop into online marketplaces works like a charm so far; no issues on either eBay or Amazon so far (Amazon Mexico however, does not integrate)

-Click and Drop automatically adds the tracking codes to…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Godaddy integration

Link godaddy to integration

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New Marketplace Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. include email address in manifest report

would you consider adding the customer email address to the mainfest report to enable an email to be sent for all products entered into C&D from a excel spreadsheet

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Faster download of orders

Please could we have orders downloaded every 5 or 10 minutes instead of every 15? When we get so many orders it's nice to be more on top of them and be able to start picking and packing instantly.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Downloading orders from Marketplaces  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Please remove the "required" status from the "First Name" field. The current system gives rise to illogfical and sometimes misleading Name

Remove "Required" status from "First Name" field. The current system produces misleading and illogical adressee information which can lead to mis-delivery. i.e. "DVLA" becomes (first name) "DV", (last name) "LA". "Morse" would become (first name) "Mo", (last name) "rse", etc.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Being able to print in product order A-Z

Having the option to print the labels in product alphabetical order. As SKU in Amazon are random and cannot be changed. This would help with picking and packing if warehouse is set up in product A-Z order.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Despatch note printed shown in status, so you can see which despatch notes you have already printed

Show which despatch notes have been printed in the status column, so you know which one have been printed, so saves printing them twice or missing ones by mistake.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Create the same brilliant label printing set up for Chrom as presently available on Internet Explorer please!

Create the same brilliant label printing set up for Chrom as presently available on Internet Explorer please!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Etsy Variations

Can you allow Etsy variations to be shown? I cant understand why this cannot be included, its such a simple request from etsy's API!

thanks

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Downloading orders from Marketplaces  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base