General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Being able to use more than 40 characters on labels

It'd be great to increase the characters allowance in Reference field as it currently can only accept 40 characters.
    Alternatively, being able to add more rows onto a label could be a way to work around this

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Remove postage cost from total order value on Custom Declaration label

I just noticed with the latest Click&Drop update, the postage cost paid by the customer gets added to the total order value on the Customs Declaration label.
    I don't think that's correct, if the customer has to pay import fees these should be applied only to the value of the items purchased.

31 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  News from Click & Drop Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Show pricing before manifesting

We have no idea how much posting will cost until after manifesting. It would be good if you were able to see how much it cost before manifesting. Or a 'get a price' tool that connects with click and drop.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Please sort out the manifest bar code

I have been with C&D for two years now and my local post office ( Hesketh Drive Southport ) has never been able to scan it .
    I have tried two good printers and every print combination possible..
    its as if the lines are to close together ....

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Manifest Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. BUG - currency values are treated as GBP values for CN22/CN23 auto detection

When I import shipments where item values are in other currencies (including a currency identifier in the upload), CAD treats the unit values as GBP. EG - I try to generate labels for an order which my customer has paid USD 300 for - the shipment should have a CN22 generated as the shipment value is lower than GBP 270/USD equivalent. However CAD thinks the shipment is worth GBP 300 as it doesn't recognise the currency identifier for the shipment value to convert this value into GBP. This means that we will be mis-declaring shipments as CN23 which will affect…

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Label Generation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. DELETE button/icon for extra orders

Right now you need to checkbox order then go to bottom of the list, select ACTION then click GO - would be great to have trash icon to simply delete extra order(s) - with confirmation of course - that are already combined with "main" order.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. When an order has been refunded, don't include it in "Orders ready for printing"

Although an order has been refunded, it's still showing up as ready for printing.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. BUG - Default Customs Information - Signatures and Dates

I have set up default customs information - "CN22 default customs declaration category" set to OTHER, "Use custom date and signature image on CN documents" is not ticked, I have uploaded a signature and the rest of the form is blank.

However, the signature and date are still not automatically inserted into CN22

I guess it is because I have not set up "Use default customs information" - because I send lots of different items abroad

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Scrap Paper Manifests

I do not understand why in this modern age we are still having to print off paper manifests? Surely there is no need for these since all our postage labels now have a barcode and we are told Royal Mail do not charge until a label's barcode has been scanned into the system. No other courier company we use has such antiquated ways of doing business. Furthermore, nobody in Royal Mail knows what to do with these manifests. RM website and call centre say hand them to the driver and do not put them in the mail bag. Collection drivers…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Manifest Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Add prices onto despatch note (integrated label)

Please allow the price of the products to be included on the despatch note. This will ensure there are less picking errors and is useful for the customers to see.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Improve the experience

Stop requiring me to tell you information that I don't want to tell you. I have no idea of the name of the person at the company who will open the letter; why must I enter a first and last name?

Why do I have to create an order just to fit in with your database structure? It's not at all appropriate for a "personal account" to have to do these things.

Why, when I click the back button, do you discard all of the information that i have already entered? Have you heard of cookies?

So far, I'm not…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Printing - location of the label on the page

Currently I am being forced to use a whole sheet of paper for each label because RM IS PUTTING INFO ON THE PAGE WHICH I DO NOT WANT OR NEED. IT SHOULD BE LIKE EBAY WHERE THE LABEL TAKES 1/4 OF A PAGE AND NOTHING ELSE IS PRINTED.
    THAT WAY I PAGE CAN GENERATE 4 LABELS USING SCISSORS

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Hi, would be great if it would stay on the amount of items per page once selected from the drop down as when i select the amount of items l

Hi, would be great if it would stay on the amount of items per page once selected from the drop down as when i select the amount of items and refresh the page it automatically jumps back to 50 per page. this is very frustrating for sellers who have a high volume of sales!

thanks

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Product Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. update Rules to match eBay packaging

Please can you match the shipping rules or edit them to match eBays? that way we will know what triggers what.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Shipping Rules  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. allow private customers to store their past addresses and enable payment for several

respect for all customers not just business as was case with online postage

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Click & Drop automatically export manifested orders

Hi,

I can see that full integration with WooCommerce for tracking information may be some time off, however I can import all tracking information direct to WooCommerce using the Manifested Orders Report, is there any way to automatically generate this report every day?

Again, I understand there is some integration with Dropbox, but looking for an alternative solution to just get the data.

Thanks.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Click & Drop Business Printing a Blank Page everytime after first label - Please Stop it

THIS IS A FAULT.

Click & Drop Business is printing a Blank Page after the first label every time. This wastes a lot of Labels. This is a bug as it did not happen before.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Refunds for INR Item not received

Automated refund system for INR (Item not received)

We need to click a checkbox in C&D to apply for a lost item as this is the responsibility of RM to deliver our items

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. postcode validation of addresses

The system automatically downloads the address from our website but without validating that the postcode matches the address. We get many addresses entered incorrectly by the customer and using the billing address with the different delivery postcode. The postcode and address do not match but Royal Mail is not using any checks or validation to check the postcode and address match. This means I am having to check all addresses one by one to see if they 'look' ok. We get quite a lot that are incorrect but they always got flagged up on DMO when we entered the postcode…

132 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

32 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your suggestions. We are planning to introduce post town validation to help ensure your order data is as correct as possible.
    We will provide further updates as soon as we are able, but we expect this feature to be completed as soon as possible.

20. We want to ship a item to my client.The weight is 18182g,the size is 81cm*39cm*10cm.I can't buy the right shipping label.tell us why!!!!!

We want to ship a item to my client.The weight is 18182g,the size is 81cm39cm10cm.I can't buy the right shipping label.tell us why!!!!!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base