General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Extend customer service point opening hours

I was really disappointed to learn that parcels sent with your Tracked 24 and 48 services are not accepted at post offices and instead have to be sent through a 'customer service point'.

First of all, finding your nearest CSP is a bit confusing even when using the website's service locator. This is not very helpful.

After finding my local CSP I have noticed the opening hours are just.... appalling. 7:00am - 9:00am and closed on Wednesdays.

I understand the pandemic has come with its challenges, however these opening hours are very unreasonable. Most of your customers have working lives…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add postage inline with items

It would be really helpful if we could add weight/postage method inline with items I stead of having to go through add postage etc, especially when I have 100’s of items to post, also prices showing inline with the item once post added would be really useful feature too as we are blind to the cost until the invoice comes through

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. A Royal Mail Bulk Posting Certificate would save a lot of time if it were available in click and drop as an option for proof of posting. I

This would save a lot of time, and paper. It would obviate the need to print out several slips of paper for individual orders. Far better to put all the details on one sheet of paper!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. It would be good to get a system for private individuals like me (disabled)

It would be good to get a system for private individuals like me (disabled)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Downloading orders from Marketplaces  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. tracked 48hr n it but accepted

Hi I dropped off my parcels yesterday at post office tracked 48hr ones they didn’t scan it but accepted them while on tracking status it shOws nothing what will happen to my parcels please update me

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. not show size on click and drop label

Since returning from maternity leave when I print my labels it now shows the size and weight. Alot of my items are sold in multiples so sometimes fit large letter but 1 extra can push it into parcel size. I average out my postage costs to allow for this and keep it simple for the customer but now I have had customers complain they have been overcharged as it shows it went as large letter. Is there an option to hide the size/weight?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Labels and Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Orders not coming through 17/08/20

The last order imported into C&D at 6.30am this morning from our Magento store. Is C&D down?

Is anyone else experiencing the same?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Postage labels attached to confirmation email...

Wouldn't it make sense to add the postage label as an attachment within the confirmation email?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Add integration with Squarespace

Please integrate with Squarespace! Importing orders via desktop is a lot of hassle. I used to love this service when I was selling with Etsy and now it’s making me regret moving to my own website!

25 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

56 comments  ·  Downloading orders from Marketplaces  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi and thanks for your suggestions.
    We are pleased to announce that we have begun development on a direct integration for Squarespace.
    We cannot guarantee a date for when this will be available yet.

Kind regards,
    Click & Drop support

11. Provide better support for getting setup with Click & Drop

As a newbie to Click & Drop, I've found the whole process of signing up and getting setup rather painful. I can see that once it's all working, it will really help our business however I do feel the process could be made much easier. 1 initial training video covering the whole process would be most helpful!

I've had to chase things the whole process through, from prompting RM to send a voucher for a Zebra printer, to having issues to logging into my OBA account (still ongoing - no-one has got back to me after contact support a week…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. printed labels register when taken to the local PO, that would be a good start

printed label and when presented to local PO it was not recognised , nor the QR code, said it was not on the system. What a rubbish service, I will use local packet link in future where i have had no problems

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. captial letters for title and name

Capital letter for title and name done automatically.
    e.g. mrs kay brown could convert to Mrs Kay Brown. I know not much of a time saving but better than having names in all lower case or all upper case when needing to save a few minutes.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Enable Tracked 24/48 items to be dropped at Post Office

Tracked 48 is my most used service but I'm forced to take parcels to a CSP - pre-COVID this was OK(ish) as a CSP is local to me and was open all morning. Post COVID the CSP is running severely restricted hours and is now closed on Wednesday. This makes it difficult and often inconvenient to drop off items.
    Can we please enable drop off at any Post office or at least a main Post Office - this would also benefit those who don't have a CSP nearby

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Send an Item  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Clarify the postage due on a postal tube

Tubes can be a maximum of 90cm long and length plus 2x diameter of 104cm, but how do I find out what that costs?
    If I go via the button 'Buy online postage' to https://send.royalmail.com/send/youritem?compensation=20&country=GBR&format=SmallParcel&weight=500&weightUnit=G there is no way to find what postage is due on a tube - please try it yourself. It seems to me that there is a missing link.

However, using Get a Price, at https://www.royalmail.com/price-finder, select UK, Parcel, then Medium Parcel, you will see the maximum dimensions of a tube. Therefore tubes within this size should go as medium parcels, so typically £5.90.
    So…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Send an Item  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Don't Reject Valid Addresses

Some addresses such as "NS&I, Sunderland, SR43 2SB" are rejected because "it lacks a first line".

This address is perfectly valid, YOUR post code search even knows about it and suggests it. If I wrote it by hand I'm sure it would be delivered, so why won't Click&Drop accept it ?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Font Size

It would be beneficial to increase the font size on the packing slip for the 6x4 thermal printer size packing slips.
    Maybe have the SKU on line 1 and the the Item Title below instead of side by side?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Confirmation delivery on all 1st class postage without the need for signed postage.

The regular price of 1st class should include confirmation of delivery without need for it being signed. Royalmail loses me money every month on customers saying they haven't received orders. That it effects my business. It should be services I can depend on. At moment it isn't :/

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Downloading orders from Marketplaces  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base