General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

292 results found

1. WARNING ⚠️ click and drop now operating illegally

ATTENTION EMMA GILTHORPE CEO.
    YOU HAVE RECENTLY MADE CLICK AND DROP ILLEGAL BY VIOLATION OF THE HUMAN RIGHTS ACT 1998 FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION ARTICLES AND BREACH OF OUR RIGHTS TO CREATE OUR OWN PERSONAL STATEMENT . DATA IS A LEGAL STATEMENT BY WRIT OF ADDRESS. YOU PRETEND WE CAN EDIT THE SENDER ADDRESS DETAILS STILL, BUT YOU DISABLED EDIT & ADD TO CART. UNLESS WE SELECT YOUR ADDRESS SUGGESTIONS.

THIS IS ILLEGAL. WE ARE REQUIRED LEGAL FREEDOM OF STATEMENT WHAT THE ADDRESS IS. AND FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION. YOU ARE PUSHING A ROBOT NON HUMAN AUTOMATED REALITY UNDER EU MODEL GLOBALIST…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. add Shipping Service to Despatch note

It would be great for us to have the name of the shipping service for the order added to the despatch note under the barcode.

This means when we take the label off the integrated sticker paper and stick it on the parcel we can check that the service on the thermal label matches the order. We use this with the Scan and print function.

We are an online jewellery store and the despatch notes on C&D help unify all our selling platforms. I.E NOTHS, SHOPIFY, WOOCOMMERCE

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Overwrite existing product data: Not updating...

Overwrite existing product data: Not updating... Can this be looked at as there seems to be an issue with this?

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Add a declaration box for those sending restricted items to tick

When sending restricted items (a carving knife as part of a set in my case), the customer is asked to use the age verification service. However, having done that and before paying, they are asked to tick a box saying "I confirm that I am not sending any item that is prohibited or restricted in the UK or overseas", thereby in effect asking the customer to lie and thus potentially break the law because they ARE sending a restricted item. I have been told that what it means is that they are not sending a restricted item that doesn't comply…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Product details column, sort by A-Z

In product details why can't we sort alphabetically, allowing us to print everything out in order?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. afternoon collection times

Collections in the afternoon to allow same day dispatch on orders.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Reduce Font Size on Address Label

When sending letter size packets to the US, I sometimes get them returned as "address does not exist". After some discussion with customers and their local postal service, it appears that USPS ONLY reads the last 4 lines of the address.

Therefore if the first line of the address goes over 2 lines, their automated systems cannot find the full address (as it is now 5 lines long) and simply return the post!

This does not happen on Large Letter / Small Packet as the font appears to be smaller.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Add option to print only postage labels without order information

I would like to be able to print postage labels without out the order information included. I know you can have this as a spearate sheet but I do not want the order information at all as I can print a packaging slip from shopify already.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. At login have an option to stay logged in

I use the Click & Drop system integrated to my eBay account.
    Orders come in through the day and I find I am entering the login details 10 or 12 times in that day.
    Most annoying and frustrating waste of time.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Bug: Tracked 24/48 always need bank authorisation

I'm hardly ever asked to authorise payment on my banking app for 1st and 2nd class postage, but as soon as I include a tracked service it is guaranteed to need authorising. It is starting to get annoying logging on for a £3.50 payment when no other website does this.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Re-instate 'Product Details' into the batches page

Since this function has been removed our order processing time has dramatically increased.

Historically, we would batch our orders into product types, and then within the batches page, we would open that batch and it would show each product description, so we can quickly note the size or colour etc for each order.

Since this has been removed, we either have to open each order individually, or we have to head back to the marketplace of each order and search for each one.

Please re-instate this.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Include Printed Paper Rates for International Postage

I haven't been able to find an option to send "Printed Papers" small parcels weighing over 2kg to International addresses.

It should be possible to pay a supplement for each additional 250g up to 5kg but I haven't been able to find a way of doing it using Click & Drop.

Is there a way, or could it be added?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. make it easier for users to leave feedbacks on C&D, without having to make a new registration.

I have just made a 1-line user feedback on how C&D works. To do that I had to register my email address, confirm the email link, set a new password and then log in. I am surprised I went through with it all. I'm sure there are a large number of people who got put off and stop trying to give you the feedbcack, as I would be myself most of the time. I prefer being able to just write the comment and submit. If you have to have user registration, it's better just to use your click-and-drop account details,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. bring back the 'back to orders' button which used to show up once you've applied postage to a batch. .

That must be the most common thing to do at this stage, but now you have to work out what's the least inconvenient indirect way to get back there.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Filter by channel in batches

We have a lot of Channels that we send items to every day and they have to be manifested separately. Due to the new and "improved" version of the site, checking batches now unticks selected batches. This has now made it harder to find group the channels together. I would prefer if you could just keep functionalities of older versions, but if you prefer making changes then allowing us to filter by channel in the batches section would be great.

It would also be great if you didn't require me to clear the filters every time I import and apply…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Make it easier to see the postage paid on orders

On the new Orders list, there is no option to see the postage paid. Even when you go into the order you no longer see it. It seems the only way to find out is to reprint the shipping label.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your suggestion.

Our team will begin working on implementing this feature in the near future. We will update this status when the feature is available in Click & Drop.

Kind regards,

Click & Drop Team

18. Incorrect tax calculations for international orders via Shopify and Click&Drop integration

We've identified inaccuracies in tax calculations for international orders within the Royal Click and Drop system. Despite our Shopify platform accurately pricing and taxing orders, an additional tax amount is being erroneously added when processed through Royal Mail Click and Drop, resulting in incorrect totals.

To illustrate this issue, please see the following order example:

1. Within our international Shopify order, item prices are clearly displayed, with the subtotal in EURO inclusive of tax at €17.99. The total order value is €102.80, equivalent to approximately £87.82 based on the current exchange rate.

2. However, upon importing the order into Royal Mail Click…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your feedback.

We are aware of this issue and are currently working on resolving it - a fix should be released in the near future. This page will be updated once this has been done.

Kind regards,

Click & Drop Team

19. Why for an International Tracked & Signed parcel does it let you select a collection Date & Bring My Label when booking but then disapear?

Click & Drop lets you select a Collection & Bring My Label for an International Tracked Signed parcel - It is clearly stated as an option after the country (France) has been selected - Then once you've been duped into thinking that it will be collected and a label brought, (I have photos if you want proof!) the final order page after payment shows no collection
    or label being brought. There is an option there to add a Collection but no longer the Bring My Label option. Completely useless when your printer is broken. There's no way of using QR…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Collections interface unreliable

The collections service is somewhat unreliable. It either reports that the service is unavailable and will be back soon (but doesn't return the same day) or randomly fails with random error codes when a batch of collections includes international items.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base