General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Please align the blue go action button on the bottom right. It hurts my OCD lol!

The go button is misaligned and being a web dev myself it bugs me lol. It's an easy fix too. On the .btn class change padding to 9px 14px 8px :)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. accept payment

I have tried four times to buy postage on your new system and have used my PayPal account, which I have used many times to buy postage, twice and a credit and debit account. Payment has failed on all four occasions. This is so disappointing.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. I suggest you update your servers and make them more speedy and reliable

It is like watching paint dry at times and I have to go in and out of the system, hitting the f5 button, beore I am able to print my labels

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Labels and Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. one time usage :make options label printing options clearer, missed completely then no link in email conformation to print label

one time usage :make options label printing options clearer, missed completely then no link in email conformation to print label spent ages sorting this, forwarding email to phone and the going to counter service.
    the old system was much better!!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Clearer information about where dropping off

Wasn’t very clear as a first time user as to where items could be dropped off. Not entirely sure why all Post Offices in my area are listed when it’s only the sorting office you can go to and when you get there you find they are shut coz of a change in times. Spent 2 hours driving round Harrogate to figure this out and then take the items to the post office which was what i was trying to avoid as I am disabled!!! A right faff about.. would be better if it just showed the places where you…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. SHOW PRICES IN CLICK AND DROP

I CANT USE THE SERVICE UNLESS I GET A PRICE FIRST, SIMPLY SHOW US HOW MUCH A SERVICE WILL COST TO ENABLE US TO MAKE A PROPER CHOICE.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Better system for the recipient to modify

Can Royal Mail have a better-tracked delivery system for the recipient to modify?

In the C&D you have the recipient's email address and mobile number, why don't you notify the recipient via email or text message that a courier is delivering the parcel today between the stated time - if the recipient is not in at the time of delivery, can modify to set a 'safe place' or 'neighbour' prior delivery on the mobile phone / iPad / desktop.

The courier/postperson will see the instructions instantly on the hand-held system. When delivered, the courier/postperson take a photo of where the…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Dispatch note not automatically printing

Something appears to have changed in C&D as our dispatch labels have now stopped printing automatically. All is set for dispatch notes to print, but we have to go into every order and print manually

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Allow OBA users to select Small Parcel in one click

In non-OBA Click and Drop, you get "Small Parcel" before the list of Products, and Click & Drop will remember it by leaving the radio button filled. In OBA Click & Drop, you have to click Parcel, select a product, and then select Small Parcel as opposed to Medium Parcel down below.

In general OBA Click & Drop seems to have lots of more fiddly issues than non-OBA, such as not being able to choose the position of a label on a 4 label A4 sheet.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. did not print how do I get my money back because i will go to the post office tomorrow

did not print
    how do I get my money back
    no one to contact
    will rather go to the post office
    wasted over an hour for one stamp

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Labels and Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. sort out the information on your website!!!!

Hello
    I have purchased click and drop and do not have a printer.  I have been to THREE post offices who say they cannot help.  I have given up and resorted to using HERMES due to the frustration.  The reference number is: Order number 18179431The Indicia no./other details are Indicia ID: 1102CCF0C88Recipient: SEAFLOW UK LIMITED, SEAFLO, UNIT 10, WATERFALL LANE TRADING ESTATE, CRADLEY HEATH, WEST MIDLANDS, B64 6PUPostage service: Royal Mail 2nd ClassPostage cost: £2.95....It says on the e mail you have sent me with the QR code you have sent "No printer? No problem. We can print your returns…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Allow ALL Post Offices to print labels when user does not have a printer, otherwise the normal printer, no problem’ slogan is misleading

Had a great deal of difficulty getting the label printed at a post office with the QR code, in the end just had to get a refund on the label and pay standard price in the Post Office for them to do it.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Send tracking data back to EKM

Currently there is an option on C&D to mark EKM orders as dispatched, but no tracking information is returned to EKM. Could this info be available to populate the customer order fields and dispatched emails on EKMs CMS.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Downloading orders from Marketplaces  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. County should default to blank

County is an optional field.
    It causes offense when people have disagree whether it should be the ceremonial or administrative county.
    Please default the correct postal address as:
    Street 1
    [optional Street 2]
    Town
    Postcode.

That shouldn't need the public to suggest. You should know this stuff!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Product Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. invoicing royalmail why do I need to change my password so often?

invoicing royalmail why do I need to change my password so often?

It's your bank details on the invoice not mine? :/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Stop auto mainfesting until the mainfest is confirmed it's really annoying!!!!

It's really annoying to find royal mail have auto manifested your order when you hadn't confirmed it as finished :/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Possible to add easier way to delete orders?

When we delete old olders and doing upate possible to delete only 500 oders possible to improve it to all or 1000 thank you

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Import Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Option to hide sender details on tracked orders

Why can't we tick the box to hide our sender details on Click and Drop but this option is available on the normal website? I ship from a residential address and before opening a Click and Drop account I was able to hide my address. And yes you can still get items returned to your address if you use Royal Mail signed for services. Will this option be available? If not can one 'edit' out the address? Thanks

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Shipping Rules Not Working for Despatched By Other Courier

Shopify site. Added multiple shipping rules to exclude DHL orders having postage automatically applied in Royal Mail. But the rules don't work.

When using 'test shipping rules' all criteria match for DHL rules except for 'channel shipping method', which always has a red cross next to it.

The shipping method is being pulled in correctly from shopify and all other settings are corrrect.

At a loss what to do....

*[read all the shipping rules documentation and contacted royal mail but no resolution]

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Shipping Rules  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base